LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Progress!

Hello all! I'm not new here, but I remade my account because I was concerned that people IRL might recognize my old username if they ever stumbled across this site.

Anyway, I'm 30F, and have been in diapers 24/7 for close to five years now.  I used the excuse of intermittent bowel incontinence to get into them, but my big goal has always been bedwetting.  There's something about that vulnerability and loss of control that very much speaks to my little side.

Previously I had tried every trick in the book to make it happen; overhydrating before bed, caffeine, dandelion tea, diapers, no diapers, nothing worked.   Suddenly out of nowhere about three weeks ago, for no clear reason, I woke up and found my diaper wet, and I knew with certainty that I hadn't wet it deliberately during the night.  I was excited, but chalked it up as a one-off.  Five days later, it happened again, and six days after that, I had two wet nights in a row.  I've woken up wet three times this week, and I'm so excited to think that I'm finally making progress towards my end goal of wetting every night!

I'm going to try drinking uncaffeinated green tea before bed again to see if that helps, but if anyone has any other suggestions or recommendations, I'm all ears!

• Like 10

Congratulations @LilFizz I enjoying hear other people’s person perspective of their own bed wetting journey. Have you been using for bed and trying to bed wet for the entire five years? Hopefully more wet nights are in your future 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, carsfan said:

Congratulations @LilFizz I enjoying hear other people’s person perspective of their own bed wetting journey. Have you been using for bed and trying to bed wet for the entire five years? Hopefully more wet nights are in your future 

I’ve been wearing every night for five years, but had long stretches where I wasn’t actively trying to wet the bed.  Maybe my problem was that I gave up too early in the process whenever I would get motivated to try again.  

My psychiatrist prescribed sleeping medication recently for my long-standing insomnia, and I’ve taken it for two nights, with one wet night and one dry one.  I suspect that my problem on the dry night was drinking caffeine too close to bedtime, which meant the meds didn’t allow me to sleep as deeply as I did on the wet night.  I’m going to try again tonight with just additional water, no caffeine, and see what happens.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, WBxx said:

Stick with the program.  In time I succeeded, so will you.

How long did it take you between starting your journey and consistently wetting every night?

17 hours ago, LilFizz said:

How long did it take you between starting your journey and consistently wetting every night?

To make a long story short my journey to regular sleep wetting started eight years ago this coming October.  At that time I began hydrating before bed and one way or another wetting my diaper during the night logging the awake/asleep result.  So what’s your definition of "consistently wetting every night?"  Eight out of ten nights … took roughly four years to obtain that frequency with a couple more years to reach nine out of ten.  And this year, my eight year of un-training, I’ve had five dry nights to date.

It’s a dream come true for me.  Hope the same for you.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, WBxx said:

To make a long story short my journey to regular sleep wetting started eight years ago this coming October.  At that time I began hydrating before bed and one way or another wetting my diaper during the night logging the awake/asleep result.  So what’s your definition of "consistently wetting every night?"  Eight out of ten nights … took roughly four years to obtain that frequency with a couple more years to reach nine out of ten.  And this year, my eight year of un-training, I’ve had five dry nights to date.

It’s a dream come true for me.  Hope the same for you.

Thanks for sharing!  Did you use anything specific to hydrate with, or just water?

I’d say eight nights out of ten is a reasonable definition of “consistent”.

8 hours ago, DiapergirlWB said:

congratulations!  I am happy for your progress and a bit jealous lol

Is this a goal of yours as well?

• Like 1
18 hours ago, LilFizz said:

Thanks for sharing!  Did you use anything specific to hydrate with, or just water?

I’d say eight nights out of ten is a reasonable definition of “consistent”.

Is this a goal of yours as well?

Yes for a very long time now!  I wish I could wet in my sleep but despite teh fact that during the day it would take effort not to wet myself as soon as I get into bed the waterworks stop.  Even when I get woke up by a strong urge to pee it takes time and effort to wet myself while in bed...frustrating

• Like 2
20 hours ago, LilFizz said:

I hydrate with water.  Experience as well as research indicates prime time for an accident is early in the night, like an hour or two after falling asleep.  Hence I adjust timing and volume of hydration to accomplish such.

If you’re ok with alcohol try hydrating with a beer or two.  It’s the way I started in my late teens.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

My trick... Keep the sphincter muscles relaxed and open at all times. Check yourself many times during the day for clenching. They will eventually atrophy and wetting in your sleep will become the norm. I have wet diapers every morning and no waking up to pee, and I'm wearing all the time because of the lack of control I have anymore. . I know that is your goal too so good luck.  Great to meet another female ABDL. 

• Like 3