LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*no Girls Allowed* Boy Talk

Now, as I understand it, the penis has only one hole. I guess that's where people give it the nickname, "The one-eyed monster", right?

This is going to sound incredible, but, my monster isn't a cyclops. I have two holes.

For clarity's sake, I'm going to give a graphic description.

Guys, you would know and understand this viewpoint, so I'll explain it like this:

Look down.

Grab it.

point the tip toward your face (Hey, be careful! That thing's loaded!) like it's looking you in the eyes.

Now I assume most of you only have one hole. (according to my best mate, that's standard) I have no piercings or anything icky of that sort. But, when I follow my instructions above, I have a larger-sized urethral exit (the main one) and then there's a tiny bit of skin as a divide, and then a smaller, but no less effective hole, below it. (if the penis was the natural position, the larger urethral exit is on the bottom, the smaller on the top.)

In guessing that I'm not entirely a freak, does anyone else have this smaller hole as well? I'm rather curious.

No pics necessary!!!!!11111

My guess is you were born with it. If you had been nicked during circumcision it would have healed over. It isn't unheard of that guys have varations in their urethras. I work in OR's with a lot of urologists. I saw a man once whose urethra actually came out at the base of the glans, underneath the head of the penis.

My guess is you were born with it. If you had been nicked during circumcision it would have healed over. It isn't unheard of that guys have varations in their urethras. I work in OR's with a lot of urologists. I saw a man once whose urethra actually came out at the base of the glans, underneath the head of the penis.

I think it's called a "Hypospadia"

-- obviously, it hasn't been giving you any problems, or you would have told a doc about it long ago. It's something to mention if you have a kidney stone, but otherwise I wouldn't worry about it. Might look a little funny if you peed in the trough at the stadium, though...the stories I heard were about guys peeing blue, due to dyes in their system.

(I'm assuming you don't have problems with UTIs)

I haven't been to see physician since my pediatrician said I was too old. :( He was also like, really religious or something --the last time I asked him to specifically check out my penis for abnormalities, he not only was wicked uncomfortable, he didn't even look, he just claimed it was fine. I suppose when I get another doctor, I'll ask about it.

<--not a guy.........and yes..........i peeked to see what you boys talk about when the girls aren't around............

and come on.........when you say no girls allowed..............well.......it's like placing christmas presents under the tree ... unwrapped and in their walmart bag and saying...i'm going to work now.............but don't look..........

i can not make comment on your unusual um.........enhancement...though it does create a sense of curiosity.....

I do have a Dom friend however who is pierced.........not once but twice not sure what that type of piercing is called but the bars basically cross in the um....tip of his penis..........He jokes that when He takes the bars out....then pees....He'd better not be aiming at a small target........i've referred to Him as "Master Sprinkler".....does He really turn into a sprinkler?...............i'm not sure?....Does He?

Dewds! First a good laugh from The Stranger --a paper from my former city --Seattle, and then two uvulas?!? That's just rockin!

About the question from Jennie - No, I'm not like a sprinkler, although my 'stream' when I was continent was a bit different from the other boys'. Had a lil bit of a wide angle on it from the start, but it narrowed out in the standard space.

My friend jeff talks about the three barbels he has going horizontally thru his penis and urethra down near the head of his penis. He's full of great stories, so I don't know if this is necessarily true, but he claims to have to 'plug' those holes when he pees. Its weird.

I just can't fathom having a piercing there *shudder*

Not that mine is similar, but when I was born my tongue was attached to the bottom of my mouth and completely un functional...until they did a cut here and there and bam...perfect tongue!

I think you will discover that many people have weird things about their bodies, don't think you are alone.

Hell, a friend of mine has webbed toes.

Yeah, but the tongue attach'd thing is a very common genetic trait. and it doesn't cause any real issue because thousands of people have it. we studied those different genetic variations in my advanced biology class as a sophomore. Its kinda cool unless you wanna be a professional tongue-kisser or gene simmons. or the pope.

• 1 month later...