LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Livy's New Family

Landon still has a few tricks up her sleeve.  That was pretty slick how she got Livy out of the master bedroom and her in. No way she forgot to change that diaper before putting Livy to bed. She well knew she would leak and give her the in she was looking for. I can’t help but feel a little bad for Olivia because she is loosing her husband to another woman but then being a baby is also something she wants.  She had to decide that being a baby was better for herself in the long run.  I am glad to see the little family coming together. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• Like 1

So good. If Landon takes Dan and abandons the babies, I hope she gets her comeuppance! (Hope it doesn't happen, but we haven't understood Landon's end goal as yet, and perhaps it's evolving).

There are some big changes in Livy's life... yet she is strangely OK with it. Any concerns she might be feeling are quickly subsumed by excitement at what that day's activities are going to bring.

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 48 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

The money I get goes to paying bills and putting food on the table so I appreciate all of my patrons and would appreciate anyone who might be interested in supporting me to check out my Patreon ❤️

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Olivia suspected she wouldn’t be going back to the master bedroom after being moved out of it and she was right. The next morning her “parents” had been in the kitchen when she went downstairs. They both looked a little tired but perked up when she came in. She was glad they weren’t totally miserable going to work.

That night Olivia was taken to the spare bedroom and put to bed in there. When she sat on the edge of the mattress she felt a crinkling sensation coming from underneath the cotton sheet.

“What’s that?” Olivia asked. She suspected she already knew the answer.

“A plastic sheet.” Landon had answered simply. She had a fantastic poker face, it was like saying that she had put a plastic sheet on a grown woman’s bed wasn’t incredibly strange.

Each night Olivia was taken back to the spare bedroom until it was no longer referred to as the “spare bedroom” and was now “Livy’s Bedroom.” It made sense for the baby to sleep in their own room after all. By the time the next weekend rolled around it seemed like it was going to be a permanent arrangement, that was confirmed when the three of them spent the Saturday moving Landon’s and Olivia’s things around. The spare bedroom was now Olivia’s for good.

It made sense though. Olivia was always put to bed much earlier than Dan or Landon. It allowed the two “adults” to continue working even without disturbing Olivia when they came to bed late. Rather embarrassingly Landon had made the argument an early bedtime was important so that Olivia had more energy to play and that too much screen time in front of a television or her laptop was bad for her. Dan had agreed and Olivia hadn’t thought to argue.

Landon pretty much acted like nothing had changed whilst Dan seemed a little awkward about the whole thing still. Olivia had never dreamed that such a scenario could come up with her being OK with it and yet here she was sleeping in the spare bedroom whilst knowing her husband was in bed with another woman. She wasn’t a stupid woman even if she was easily distracted, she knew what was probably going on in that master bedroom. Some nights if she woke up in the dark spare room she could’ve sworn she could hear moans and beds banging against walls but maybe she was just imagining it.

As Olivia listened to the sounds of love making coming from the master bedroom she shifted and felt her thick diaper rubbing against her skin. She whined a little with humiliation. Not only was Landon now being a Mommy to her but now she had taken over the other adult responsibilities. Meanwhile Olivia was in her own room feeling her diaper growing wetter.

The bedroom was changed as well. There was no reason to hide her Little things anymore so Olivia’s toys were scattered around the room messily, the closet containing her baby clothes was almost permanently open and her diapers were now in her underwear drawer rather than hidden in a box. In fact, Landon had walked in one morning and collected all of Olivia’s panties. When asked what she was doing she replied that Olivia didn’t need these anymore. Few things had regressed Olivia like being told she didn’t need her adult underwear. She’d been in diapers the whole time for a little while by that point but with the panties gone it felt much more permanent.

It was strange. Olivia was someone who had always struggled with change, even the slightest deviation in her schedule could mean she was totally useless to anyone for days afterwards. She’d once nearly had a full on breakdown in the bathroom at work because they were moving her to a new desk. Yet here she was experiencing huge upheavals in her life and she was fine.

It was in this frame of mind that Olivia was informed she would be seeing Robyn again. She was instantly excited. It had been a week or so since Robyn’s first visit and in the time since that day Olivia had been constantly asking Dan and Landon when she could come over again. The two adults would give each other knowing smiles and just tell her to be patient. Olivia had never had much patience but Livy had even less. Whenever she failed to get an answer she would pout and stamp her feet before going back to her toys.

One morning Olivia was woken up by a hand slipping its way underneath the leg band of her disposable. She didn’t even open her eyes knowing it was either Mommy or Daddy waking her up for the day.

“Oh my, you’re soaked.” Landon said as the fingers exited her diaper, “We nearly had another wet bed, didn’t we?”

Olivia stretched. How was she supposed to know how wet she was when she had only just woken up? It was obviously a rhetorical question anyway as Landon went across to the chest of drawers to get a diaper out. Olivia sat up and crinkled loudly as she looked down between her legs, to her surprise she was very wet. She blushed, she had been changed before bed the previous night so all the damage done to this diaper happened when she was asleep.

Olivia pushed the cover back and laid back on the mattress with her legs hanging off the side. She closed her eyes again and opened her legs wantonly waiting for Landon to come back over. When she felt a hand on the front of her padding she didn’t open her eyes, she remained limp so Landon could lift her legs and pull the diaper out. She was long past the habit of trying to help with her changes in even the smallest way.

“We really do need to find an easier way of doing this.” Landon sighed, “I’m going to hurt my back leaning over like this. Come on, up you get.”

“Up?” Olivia opened her eyes. She was still naked on the bed, “Haven’t you, erm, forgotten something?”

“You’ll get a new diaper soon.” Landon said as she placed the folded up one on the bed, “But first you’re going to need a bath before you see Robyn.”

“Robyn!?” Olivia quickly sat up. Her eyes went wide with excitement.

“Yes, Robyn, but if you don’t get all nice and clean she won’t want to play with you will she?” Landon patted Olivia’s thighs and stood back.

Olivia stood up and felt strange. It wasn’t often she was left undressed these days, she usually had a diaper on at least. Now she was following Landon out of her bedroom without a stitch of clothing on her. She felt extra vulnerable like this. It didn’t dampen her excitement at potentially seeing her friend later.

“When is Robyn coming here?” Olivia asked. She wanted to sound casual but could tell she had failed from the way Landon chuckled.

“She isn’t.” Landon replied.

“We’re going to her?” Olivia asked in confusion.

“Not quite.” Landon giggled.

“But…” Olivia frowned in confusion.

“Don’t worry about it.” Landon said, “Let Mommy and Daddy handle everything.”

Olivia was taken to the bathroom and Landon leaned over the side of the tub to turn on the water. Olivia carefully stepped over the side of the bath and sat down as water started pouring in. Olivia’s cheeks were rosy red, Landon had done a lot of things for her but she had never bathed her before.

Landon hummed merrily as she poured some bubble bath into the water. Olivia leaned back against the tub and closed her eyes as the water level slowly rose. It was very relaxing and if she wasn’t careful she would soon find herself falling back to sleep. The water was turned off when it was not much higher than her belly button. For a little bit the bathroom was quiet apart from the slow dripping of water from the faucet.

“I can wash myself…” Olivia said as she reached for the wash cloth.

“Don’t be silly.” Landon replied as she reached over and took the cloth away.

Olivia shrunk into her shoulders a little bit. She was equal parts embarrassed and elated. Dan had done this for her a few times in the past but not recently and she really missed it. She smiled as Landon started washing her as if she was a useless baby who couldn’t do even the simplest things. Bit by bit Olivia was soaped up and then rinsed clean. When Landon’s hand went down between Olivia’s legs she paused for a second as if waiting for Olivia to tell her to stop, when the naked girl didn’t say anything she started cleaning Olivia’s most private areas. It wasn’t the first time her hands had been down there after all.

Landon didn’t pull the plug out of the bath until she was certain that Olivia was thoroughly clean. When the naked girl stepped out of the bath it was into Landon’s waiting arms with a towel. Olivia stood still as she was dried off and then was led back to her room to have her diaper put on.

“So where are we seeing Robyn?” Olivia asked impatiently as her legs were raised and the diaper slipped underneath her.

“Patience.” Landon said with a shake of the head, “I have to get you ready to go out. I’ve got your outfit picked out already.”

Olivia pouted until her diaper was taped up and she was helped up to her feet. Landon had indeed brought clothes in with her that Olivia had failed to notice until they were picked up. She was dressed in something she would never choose to go out in. A pale pink shirt with “Princess” written across the front in multi-coloured glitter paired with a skirt shorter than any she owned. She had no idea where this outfit came from but it certainly wasn’t from her own collection.

“Are you sure about this..?” Olivia asked as she looked in the mirror.

“You look cute as a button.” Landon said.

“Yeah, but…” Olivia pulled down on the bottom of her skirt but it didn’t do much good.

The pleated skirt was very short and though it covered her diaper now Olivia wasn’t sure she could say it would still do so if she bent over or if there was a strong gust of wind. She kept staring at herself in the mirror as Landon took her hair and put it into two pigtails complete with pink bows. Olivia could only look on in shock at how childish all this made her look. If she didn’t know better she would say the person in the mirror was a lovingly dressed overgrown toddler.

“Perfect.” Landon said as she looked over Olivia’s head into the mirror.

“Aren’t people going to… guess?” Olivia asked. She bit her bottom lip.

“Guess that you’re a cutie pie?” Landon replied, “How could they miss what an adorable little girl you are?”

Olivia wasn’t sure if what Landon said was supposed to make her feel better, if anything she felt even more obvious. She didn’t get too much longer to dwell on it though as Landon took her hand and led her downstairs. Olivia could hear herself crinkling loudly the whole way and knew that if anyone looked up from the bottom of the stairs they would see her thick padding under her skirt.

The family got ready at the bottom of the stairs and stepped outside. Olivia felt even more self-conscious than usual and she couldn’t help but reflexively pull at her skirt to try and somehow magically make it longer. She stood by the rear passenger door of the car and waited to be let in. Landon stepped out of the house last and had, slung over her shoulder, a long pink bag. It was unmistakably a diaper bag.

The doors were unlocked and Olivia sat down with her diaper bag next to her. Every time she thought this couldn’t get any more embarrassing somehow Landon found a way. Despite her embarrassment she also felt excitement. This was stuff she usually only accomplished in fantasies, not it was becoming her real life.

“Since we had to skip breakfast you should drink this.” Landon said as Dan started up the car.

A bottle was passed to the backseat. It was full of milk and still cold from the fridge. Olivia stuck the nipple between her lips as she had done with all the bottles she had been given recently and it was only as the car pulled away from the house that she realised she was now doing this in public. Her cheeks went red but she didn’t stop slurping down the sweet white liquid.

Olivia still didn’t know where they were going or where Robyn was. She was equal parts excited and nervous. Mommy and Daddy were talking in the front seats over the quiet radio so Olivia spent her time looking out the window at the passing world. She saw women in suits walking hurriedly and talking into cell phones, she saw young female students standing around in gangs and mothers desperately trying to keep their kids in check. That was the adult world and looking out from the safety of the car she was glad not to be a part of it.

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-91265166

• Like 12

Reading all the speculation following the chapter was almost as fun as reading it. Not going to get the same from me.  I’m just going to wait and see what happens.  I guess we can be fairly sure that a changing table is in their future.  I have no idea where they are going all dressed up like that. 
Great job!  Looking forward to seeing more. 

It's a day out for Livy. They're meeting a special someone for a fun family day. How will Livy cope when around so many other people?

This is likely either the third or second to last update, I haven't decided yet, but the point is the end of the story is coming soon. How do you think all this will end?

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 49 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

The money I get goes to paying bills and putting food on the table so I appreciate all of my patrons and would appreciate anyone who might be interested in supporting me to check out my Patreon ❤️

---

The car continued towards the edge of town and then out into the sparsely populated areas on the outskirts. Olivia didn’t come out this way often but she knew at least one place on this route. She shifted forwards in her seat.

“Are we going to the zoo?” Olivia asked quietly.

“Well there goes the surprise!” Dan chuckled, “Yes, we’re going to look at the animals with Robyn. Won’t that be fun?”

Olivia smiled. She adored animals and if Robyn was going to be there she was sure it would be even more fun. The only thing clouding her sunny mood was knowing how public the zoo was and how many people were likely to be there. If it was just the four of them Olivia was sure it would be the most amazing time but with hundreds of other people it was enough to make her very anxious.

Indeed, as the car got closer to the zoo there were more people around. Olivia saw more cars on the road and more people walking down the sidewalk. She found herself ducking down a bit and peeking out the window fearfully. As the large gate loomed ahead Olivia wet her diaper. She felt the heat spreading between her legs and shuddered. The car went into the car lot and after a couple of minutes they were pulling up into a space.

“Are you going to need a change before we go in?” Landon turned in her seat to ask Olivia.

Olivia quickly shook her head.

“Are you sure?” Landon asked. She looked down, “I can see you’re wet and we can change you in the car before we go in…”

“I’ll be fine.” Olivia said quietly.

It was true. Olivia was wet but it wasn’t too bad, these diapers could take a lot more than what she had done. She already knew that being changed in the car wasn’t comfortable and she didn’t want to risk being seen mid-change. The car park was busy and someone could wander along at any moment.

“Well, if you’re sure…” Landon seemed unsure, “Robyn sent me a text to say she’s just inside.”

They got out of the car. Olivia was the last out and whilst standing between cars she pulled her skirt down again. Her heart was hammering, this was nerve wracking both because she knew her skirt was short and because she had no way of checking if everything was covered. That was before taking into account how she looked with her childish shirt and hairstyle.

Olivia followed Dan and Landon around the car and towards the entrance. She felt so exposed and every time someone looked her way she expected them to yell that she was a little baby. No one said anything, sure some people looked at the thirty-year-old dressed in such a strange manner but no one seemed bothered enough to do more than glance at her. Still, her cheeks were red and she kept her eyes towards the ground as they headed towards the queue to get in.

“Unfortunately I don’t think we’ll get away with a child’s ticket.” Landon said as she adjusted the diaper bag hanging from her shoulder.

“I think you might be right.” Dan replied. As they reached the kiosk he turned to the staff worker, “Three adults. Oh, and could we get a map as well please?”

As Dan paid the entrance fee Olivia looked around. It seemed like a busy day, there were a lot of excited voices in the queue and beyond the gate there were lots of families walking around. A green light appeared on the turnstile and Dan led the way through. Olivia was last in line, the turnstiles were similar to what would be seen at underground train stations, three horizontal bars that would spin when unlocked.

Olivia walked through but as the bars turned the one behind her seemed to get caught on the back of her skirt. Before she could register what had happened the bottom of her skirt was lifted up revealing the thick diaper underneath. Feeling what was happening, Olivia quickly yelped and smoothed down the back of her skirt, she looked behind her and saw two young teenagers staring with wide eyes though their parents had been looking elsewhere.

“Livy!” Robyn’s high, childish voice rose above the general noise.

Olivia turned to face forwards to see Robyn standing against the fence on the other side of the area. Olivia immediately felt better again as she saw her friend’s excited expression. Robyn was in a lime green skirtall with a yellow shirt underneath. Olivia didn’t think the other adult baby looked quite as infantile as she did but she certainly wasn’t dressed as an adult either.

“I’m telling you, Mom! She’s wearing a diaper!” A boy’s voice behind her said.

“And how would you know that?” The boy’s mother asked.

Olivia didn’t stand around to be the subject of this discussion. She hurried forwards as fast as she could without making her skirt fly up and went to Robyn. Despite her usually shy and introverted nature she found herself opening her arms and joining Robyn in a hug.

“I’ve missed you!” Robyn said happily.

“Me too!” Olivia replied before frowning, “I mean… I’ve missed you too!”

Robyn giggled as the two women separated. It was only as Dan and Landon came over that Olivia realised that the sight of two strangely dressed women hugging was attracting attention. She normally did all she could to avoid it but that was impossible when dressed like this.

“Mommy!” Robyn exclaimed as she jumped into a hug with Landon.

Unlike Olivia, who was positively shocked at the behaviour, it seemed Robyn was a lot less careful. She seemed to have no shame about her status. In some ways Olivia admired that but in others she wanted to back away from them so that the people looking over wouldn’t associate her with the others.

“Right, well, what shall we see first?” Dan asked. Similarly to Olivia he seemed a little uncomfortable about people looking their way

“Well the reptile house is just over there and the safa-” Landon started as she looked at the map.

“Fishies!” Robyn interrupted loudly.

“Hmm, the aquarium is nearby.” Landon nodded, “Alright, follow me.”

Landon and Dan walked ahead whilst Robyn and Olivia followed behind. Olivia didn’t know if she should’ve been surprised when Landon and Dan joined hands as they walked.

“I hope you don’t mind going to see the fishes first…” Robyn said with her usual quick speech, “I just LOVE fish!”

“It’s fine with me.” Olivia smiled at her friend.

“Besides… I thought it would be good to see something wetter than us.” Robyn continued in a quieter voice before laughing.

“Robyn!” Olivia exclaimed as she looked around. Soon she was laughing as well though and, just like in the living room during Robyn’s visit, Olivia’s little side started to want to come out and take over.

“Are you wet?” Robyn asked quietly as they approached a large building.

“A little…” Olivia admitted.

“Me too.” Robyn giggled.

The large building that the four of them approached looked very modern. There were a lot of windows and a sheltered area outside lined with noticeboards. A huge sign hung from the side of the building facing the main entrance, a giant fish with the word “Aquarium” on top of it. Olivia followed the others towards the entrance to the building and saw that the inside was just as impressive. The lights were dim and there were huge tanks of water around the walls filled with fish of all shapes and sizes.

“Wow…” Olivia said quietly as she looked around.

“It’s cool, right?” Robyn agreed, “Come with me. We need to go see the octopuses… octopi… octopodes… the floppy sea spiders!”

“The… wha-…” Olivia was still confused when Robyn grabbed her hand and pulled her towards one end of the large room.

“Girls!” Landon called out behind them, “Don’t wander too far!”

Olivia was caught up in Robyn’s infectious excitement and soon was standing in front of a massive pane of glass that went from the floor to the ceiling. It was crowded there but the two women managed to find a spot against the rail in front of the tank. On the other side of the glass was a scene straight out of the bottom of the ocean. There was a mock shipwreck and some rocks providing plenty of places to hide. There were a lot of fish of various sizes floating around but the main even seemed to be hiding.

Olivia scanned the area looking for an octopus but couldn’t see anything.

“There!” Robyn squealed excitedly.

From behind the hull of the ship a long tentacle emerged. It seemed to feel its way along the sandy ground before pulling the rest of the body behind it. There were collective “oohs” and “ahs” from the people watching as the large octopus lazily drifted around the corner. Its movements were quite hypnotic as it drifted around.

“I love them so much!” Robyn sighed happily.

“They’re cool.” Olivia agreed.

The two women stayed at the glass for another few minutes until the octopus they spotted went through a small hole in the ship and back into hiding. As everyone else drifted away Robyn stayed in place and Olivia was happy to wait for her before moving on. Olivia was watching a particularly colourful fish investigating some nearby coral when she felt a tentative hand touch hers. She looked down to see Robyn blushing as she laid her hand on Olivia’s.

“I’m sorry, I can remo-” Robyn said rather breathlessly.

“No.” Olivia smiled, “I like it.”

For another couple of minutes Olivia and Robyn stood together looking through the glass but not really seeing anything in the water. Neither of them wanted to move. It was extremely pleasant to be stood together like that. Olivia noticed Robyn shifting uncomfortably a bit.

“Are you alright?” Olivia asked.

“Um…” Robyn bit her lip. She seemed to be trying to decide if she was going to do something.

Olivia was about to ask what was wrong when Robyn took her hand and moved it towards her crotch. Olivia’s eyes went wide as her hand got closer and closer to Robyn’s diaper. She shuffled closer so that no one would see what was happening as Robyn lifted the bottom of her clothes a little and placed her hand against the padding. As Olivia looked down she thought they must look like two toddlers exploring each other.

“What are you…” Olivia began to ask before she felt a burst of hear against her hand.

Olivia gasped as Robyn looked directly ahead into the octopus tank. The warmth was spreading quickly and the crinkly diaper seemed to fill out a little, the front became smoother as the absorbent padding inside thirstily drunk in all the urine Robyn was flooding it with. It was a strange feeling for Olivia but she didn’t move her hand away.

“You’re wetting yourself!” Olivia whispered.

“I know!” Robyn replied with a cheeky giggle, “What? You thought I was going to use the potty?”

As Robyn broke into laughter Olivia could only follow suit. She finally pulled her hand away from the other woman’s crotch but could see in the glass that she was blushing. It had felt so intimate and yet so… right.

“There you two are.” Landon was walking over with the ever-present diaper bag slung over her shoulder, “Come on, girls. There’s a whole zoo to see, you can’t spend all day here.”

Olivia and Robyn held hands again as they walked away from the octopus to look at the rest of the animals in the aquarium. Olivia was so engrossed with her friend that she missed how Landon and Dan exchanged glances when seeing the two of them walking together.

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-91682635

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Elfy said:

floppy sea spiders

!! 🤣 I love this. I also love this enclosure; too often octopuses floppy sea spiders are stuck in much smaller tanks.

I really enjoyed the chapter.  I wonder if Robyn wants to be more than just a baby sister to Olivia.  😮😍

Hearing that the story is coming to an end is so sad.  What I think/hope happens is that the 4 of them come together and make a happy family.   while I still don’t think Olivia is completely comfortable with the idea of Landon and Dan being together, I think the Livy side wants to be a baby more than the Olivia side wants to be a wife.  She is content being cared for by Landon and Dan. 

8 hours ago, kerry said:

!! 🤣 I love this. I also love this enclosure; too often octopuses floppy sea spiders are stuck in much smaller tanks.

I can't remember if I thought up that name or saw it online... but either way I knew as soon as I had it that it had to be put in somewhere!

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

I really enjoyed the chapter.  I wonder if Robyn wants to be more than just a baby sister to Olivia.  😮😍

Hearing that the story is coming to an end is so sad.  What I think/hope happens is that the 4 of them come together and make a happy family.   while I still don’t think Olivia is completely comfortable with the idea of Landon and Dan being together, I think the Livy side wants to be a baby more than the Olivia side wants to be a wife.  She is content being cared for by Landon and Dan. 

Unfortunately all good things come to an end. I'm very happy with the reaction this story has had and would like to write more like it :)

Livy's day at the zoo continues in the aquarium followed by a trip to the changing table. If Livy thought having her diaper changed was as embarrassing as it could get Landon finds ways to make it even more awkward.

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 49 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

---

They spent an hour in the aquarium. It was clear that, for Robyn, the octopus was the highlight but Olivia enjoyed the turtles the most. From the tiny little ones that could fit in the palm of her hand to the much bigger ones that looked permanently grumpy.

“That one looks like Mommy when I’ve been naughty.” Robyn whispered to Olivia as she pointed at a particularly fierce one. Both adult babies fell into fits of giggles.

For Olivia the day felt incredibly liberating if not still very embarrassing. She had never felt so carefree when around so many people as she did that day. Robyn was so excitable and fun that, like the turtles they had just seen, Olivia was coming out of her shell a bit.

Despite the excitement Olivia was always cognizant of how she looked. She saw people turning to stare at her and Robyn. She was constantly trying to make sure that her diaper remained hidden, a task made all the harder when she wet herself whilst looking at the penguins and then did so again on the way to the food court for lunch. She could feel her padding drooping and rubbing on her thighs.

“Right, I’m going to guess you two need changes.” Landon said as they reached the food places.

Olivia’s eyes bulged and she spun around hoping no one noticed Landon’s indelicate words. Robyn meanwhile nodded exaggeratedly causing her pigtails to bounce.

“Alright, come with me.” Landon said. She turned to Dan, “If you want to get us all some lunch we’ll be back in a minute.”

“Sure thing.” Dan replied.

Landon led the women to the public bathrooms. Olivia was blushing wildly as they passed the doors to both the men’s and women’s restrooms before stopping in front of a large door that had “Family Rest Room” printed on it. There was no hiding what it was for as the picture of a baby on a changing table gave the game away. To make matters worse, the door was locked.

Olivia felt more obvious than ever. Standing at the door and waiting for it to open meant that everyone walking past could see her and know what she needed. She felt paranoid and pulled down on her skirt again, her drooping diaper feeling like a lead weight that hung way too low to hide. Olivia noticed that even Robyn seemed anxious to get out of the public space, she wasn’t as fidgety but she stared straight ahead with cheeks that were permanently rosy.

Finally the lock of the door clicked and a second later a rather harried young woman came out with a baby sat on her hip and holding the hand of the other child. She looked at the three women waiting to use the room and seemed a little taken aback but to her credit smiled and held the door open for Landon.

“Thank you.” Landon said as she quickly took hold of the door and let the woman walk away.

Olivia darted into the restroom as soon as she could. She started breathing heavily and realised she’d been holding her breath, she couldn’t remember for how long. She heard the door close and turned to see Landon locking it.

“I bet you girls have droopy diapers right now.” Landon said as she looked around, “I thought I’d see you guys leaving trails of drips!”

Olivia looked down anxiously.

“Relax, Livy.” Landon said, “You’re fine.”

As Landon opened the changing bag Olivia looked around the room. As far as public bathrooms went it seemed quite pleasant. The walls were colourfully painted with green rolling hills, a clear blue sky and a rainbow arching through skies. There was a regular toilet in one corner with a sink nearby and on the other side of the room was a long changing table that seemed equally suitable for adults as it was for children.

“Who’s first?” Landon asked as she got a diaper out of the bag.

“Me!” Robyn said as she raised her hand.

Olivia watched her friend bounce up to Landon. She happily stood in front of the taller woman as the straps of her skirtall were unbuckled and then lifted over her head. Olivia looked down at Robyn’s waist and saw that she was soaked, there was a clear line of wetness nearly reaching the top of the padding. One more large accident would’ve been a disaster. Robyn climbed on to the changing table and laid down.

“Olivia, would you like to give me a hand changing your sister?” Landon asked.

“Sister!?” Olivia and Robyn exclaimed at the same time.

“Well you both call me Mommy!” Landon chuckled.

It was impossible to say who was left more embarrassed by this but neither of the babies spoke out against it. Olivia walked over as she had been asked and stood at the foot of the changing table. Landon pulled a pacifier out of her pocket and placed it in the horizontal baby’s mouth.

“Alright, Livy, are you going to be a good girl?” Landon asked.

Olivia nodded and watched as Landon started pulling off the tapes on one side of the diaper. The dominant woman indicated that Olivia should pull on the other tapes. Olivia’s hands were shaking a little as she pulled on the tapes and ripped them from the front of the diaper. When the second tape on her side came away Olivia felt the padding slacken.

Landon lowered the front of the diaper revealing the very wet inside. Olivia heard the sound of sucking intensifying and looked up to see Robyn staring up at the ceiling, the pacifier was bobbing up and down in her mouth quickly.

“Right, now you want to take some wipes and make sure she’s all clean.” Landon said as she pushed the open tub of wipes to Olivia.

“M-Me!?” Olivia shook her head, “I… I can’t! I’ll get it wrong!”

“Don’t be silly, Mommy will be watching and helping.” Landon said. She moved Olivia by the shoulders into position. Olivia was now looking directly at Robyn’s womanhood.

Olivia took some wipes and hesitated. She had cleaned herself before, of course, but she had never done this for someone else. She hadn’t even seen another woman’s private areas before. She felt Landon place a hand on her shoulder and give her a reassuring nod. Olivia looked up at Robyn’s face and saw the pacifier bouncing faster than ever.

Slowly Olivia moved her trembling hand forwards until it rested just above Robyn’s vagina. She started wiping gently and when Robyn didn’t immediately scream she felt a lot more confidence about what she was doing. She had cleaned herself enough times to know how to do this after all.

“That’s it.” Landon said encouragingly as she supervised, “Make sure to clean it all. We don’t want Robyn getting a rash.”

Olivia nodded without realising she was doing it. She wipes along the sides of Robyn’s private area and round towards her butt. When she returned to the front and moved a baby wipe right over her sensitive area she was shocked to hear Robyn let out a little moan. Olivia froze up and went redder than ever.

“Good girl.” Landon said as she moved back into place between Robyn’s legs, “I’ll take it from here.”

Olivia was glad to move out of the firing line. She went back to the side of the table and watched as Landon pulled out the soaked diaper and slipped a new one underneath her. The old diaper was folded up and taped closed. Landon held it out to Olivia.

“Could you throw this away for me?” Landon asked.

Olivia took the diaper and was surprised at how heavy it was. As she took it to the trash can and dropped it in Landon taped Robyn up. As soon as the tapes were on Robyn hopped down from the changing table and was re-dressed in her adorable skirtall.

“Alright, Livy, your turn.” Landon said as she patted the top of the table.

Olivia walked past Robyn who seemed to find it difficult to make eye contact. It was remarkable, Olivia hadn’t been sure anyone or anything could make her friend shy. Landon helped Olivia step out of her skirt to reveal a diaper just as wet as Robyn’s had been. Olivia climbed up on to the changing table and laid back. She could still feel the warmth from where her “sister” had been laying.

“OK, Robyn, you’re turn.” Landon said with a grin.

Unlike Olivia it seemed that Robyn had very little concern about helping out as she eagerly took her place at the end of the table. She frowned when she looked at Olivia before plucking her pacifier out and offering it to her.

“Thanks…” Olivia mumbled as she took it and slipped it into her mouth. It was still wet from Robyn’s saliva.

The diaper changing process began again but with the roles reversed. Olivia was now the one sucking on a soother for comfort as her most private parts were exposed to her Mommy and sister. It still felt strange thinking about them like that but it was already slowly becoming normalised in her mind.

When the front of her diaper was lowered Olivia quickly brought her hands up and covered her face. She felt Robyn’s hand with baby wipes cleaning her crotch and she didn’t know whether to be excited or mortified. Eventually she didn’t have a choice as Robyn focused on her most sensitive places. Olivia could only hold a moan back for so long.

“Ahem…” Landon cleared her throat, “There is more to clean than her kitty.”

Robyn giggled and her hand moved away from Olivia’s entrance. The rest of the cleaning passed without incident and when Landon taped up her new diaper Olivia could breathe a sigh of relief. She was dressed in her skirt and, finally, both the adult babies were fresh and ready to face the world again.

“We’d better go get lunch.” Landon said as she packed away the changing equipment, “Otherwise Daddy will eat it all.”

Olivia emerged out into the sun and blinked several times as her eyes adjusted to the bright light. She saw Dan across the thoroughfare sitting at a table with a bunch of food, he was looking towards Olivia and waving. The women made their way across the busy pathway and over to the table Dan was sat at.

“I was beginning to believe you’d got lost.” Dan said as he handed out burgers for everyone.

“Not lost, just two very soggy girls.” Landon replied, “It’s a good job we got to the changing room when we did.”

Robyn was giggling whilst Olivia shrunk into herself a little. She gratefully took the burger in front of her and started eating. As was usually her way she allowed everyone else to talk whilst she stayed mostly quiet. After everyone had finished their burgers and sodas they got up to continue walking around the zoo. They went to the insect house next and saw all sorts of exotic creepy crawlies. Olivia didn’t particularly like that area.

The next stop two places they toured was the Jungle and African sections. They saw everything from the big cats like lions and tigers all the way to giraffe and antelope. Olivia enjoyed seeing the pandas who were lazily munching on bamboo whereas it seemed Robyn’s favourite land animal was the elephants. She made Olivia laugh by putting her arm up to her face like a trunk and pretending she was an elephant.

It was a fun but exhausting day. Olivia had never been the most active and she always found social situations tiring so as the afternoon wore on she was starting to flag a little bit. As ready as Olivia was to go home Robyn was desperate to go to the petting zoo. After some back and forth it was decided that Landon would take Robyn to the petting zoo whilst Dan took Olivia to a quiet area nearby.

---

You can find out how this story ENDS right now: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-92163288

• Like 9

Another very sweet chapter.  Again I am not so sure that Robyn doesn’t want to be more than just a baby sister to Olivia.  In my mind that works too.  I will be looking forward to seeing the rest of the story. 

The trip to the zoo is completed after Livy and Dan have a heart-to-heart. Then it is back home for a serious conversation about what the future will hold for all four of them. Will Livy get what she has always wanted?

This is the end of the story. Thank you all for reading and I hope you have enjoyed it ❤️

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 50 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

---

The zoo prided itself on being very accessible and that included having dedicated quiet areas for those people who might be feeling overwhelmed. Dan took Olivia to one of the benches and the pair sat down. It was nice and felt like the first time in ages where it was just the two of them. Olivia leaned sideways and rested her head on Dan’s shoulder.

“It’s been a good day.” Dan said.

“Uh huh.” Olivia agreed with a tired nod.

“Robyn seems nice.” Dan continued.

“She’s the best.” Olivia smiled.

For a minute they remained silent. Dan had a brief flick through the leaflet they were given about the special events that were coming up at the zoo. Olivia meanwhile just looked at the wall opposite them which was painted in a soothing blue. This felt nice. It was like things were back to the normal she remembered from before Landon showed up in their lives.

“How’s the Peterson Case going?” Olivia asked just to make conversation.

“Oh that?” Dan chuckled, “We finished the work on that a while ago.”

“Really?” Olivia asked.

“Yeah, just drafting proposals and other boring stuff now.” Dan said with a stretch, “Still got a bunch of boring stuff to do but most of the hard work is done.”

Olivia supposed that meant Landon wasn’t going anywhere. She had originally shown up to help with the case but she was still staying with them and still sharing a bed with Dan. Olivia was alright with it though, if anything she actually felt pleased that Landon was staying. It took the pressure off her to be an earner or to be the grown-up Dan sometimes needed. That wasn’t to say she didn’t want to do some grown-up things though…

Olivia pulled her head off Dan’s shoulders and then leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. When he turned and smiled she gave him a kiss on the lips and the third time she went in it was with an open mouth as she shared a passionate embrace with her husband. They were alone in the area so Olivia moved around to sit on Dan’s lap as they kept kissing.

It felt wonderful to prove she could do this and Olivia was going to make it last as long as possible. In her head she couldn’t help but think she was being like Mommy and that she was being very grown-up. She was proving just how grown up she could be even if she was dressed like a toddler. It felt nice to have Dan respond to her as well. His hand went to the back of her head and held her there.

Olivia’s eyes suddenly opened wide as she felt a pressure in her bowels. She barely had a second to realise what was happening before her body was automatically pushing down into her diaper. She hadn’t even realised she needed to go. With a grunt Olivia finally broke off the kiss.

“Livy?” Dan asked with a frown.

Olivia leaned forwards and pressed her face into Dan’s chest. She pushed manually and felt her diaper push out as it filled with poop. She felt one of Dan’s hands wander down her back all the way to her diaper. It seemed she didn’t need to say anything, Daddy knew when his baby girl was helplessly filling her underwear.

“Oh, Livy…” Dan said softly. It wasn’t an accusing voice, it wasn’t disappointment, it was just compassion.

Olivia felt Dan rubbing her back as she pushed one last time. She broke wind and was certain Dan must’ve heard it before a final few lumps fell into her suddenly squishy diaper. The helplessness of not even knowing she needed to go before pooping herself was overwhelming. The feeling that she had yet again let everyone down when she had tried to be a big girl was a lot to take. Olivia started to cry.

“It’s OK. You’re OK.” Dan said softly.

“It’s not OK!” Olivia cried, “I was trying to be like Mommy for you!”

“Like Mommy?” Dan repeated with a frown.

“Sexy and mature and… stuff!” Olivia sniffed.

“Oh, Livy…” Dan smiled sympathetically, “You are sexy… and maybe you aren’t mature but that doesn’t have to be a bad thing. You know I love you.”

Olivia was still crying. It was embarrassing to try and be grown-up only to fail spectacularly and in the most babyish way imaginable. She couldn’t even kiss her husband without humiliating herself and him.

“I’m sorry.” Olivia cried loudly, “I’m useless!”

“You are not useless.” Dan said, “You are everything myself and Landon want. Would Robyn so clearly lo-… like a useless girl? I think not. Just because you can’t do some things as well as other people it doesn’t mean you are useless. You are the best you in the world and I wouldn’t trade you with anyone else.”

“Y-You mean it?” Olivia asked as she pulled herself away from Dan’s chest with her bottom lip quivering.

“I mean it.” Dan replied.

“Pinky promise?” Olivia asked as she held up one hand with her pinky out.

Dan smiled and hooked his little finger around Olivia’s and they “shook” on it. Olivia will still feeling bad but her crying had somewhat calmed. Dan was a great Daddy and knew just what to say to make her feel better. That said she was still sitting in a very poopy diaper and the smell was starting to spread. It seems Dan could smell her as well.

“Landon has the diaper bag…” Dan seemed to say to himself as much as to Olivia, “How about I text her to meet us at the car? It’s been a long day, we can go home and sort your change out.”

Olivia nodded her head and somewhat awkwardly climbed off Dan’s lap. As she stood up she felt her diaper sag, she just hoped it wasn’t too noticeable. Dan took her hand and led her towards the zoo exit whilst texting Landon with the other.

It was a quiet trip home. Robyn was in the car with them which somewhat surprised Olivia but she wasn’t going to complain. Before setting off Landon had handed Olivia Hootie who had been brought along for such childish emergencies as this. The two girls held hands across the backseat for the whole journey. Olivia found that just being near Robyn made her feel better. Even so he her diaper made sure that it was an uncomfortable journey. By the time she got home her whole diaper felt like a slippery mess. She climbed out and was happy to follow Dan straight up to the bathroom.

“It’s OK, sweetie. We’ll get you all cleaned up before you know it.” Dan said as he laid a towel out on the floor.

Olivia’s mess had already spread all over from the car ride so sitting down and squishing into the poop did little to make her feel worse. She laid back and looked at the ceiling.

“You’ve been such a big brave girl.” Dan said softly as he started to pull the tapes off the diaper, “What was your favourite animal at the zoo?”

“T-Turtles.” Olivia replied with a little smile. She was still holding Hootie and pretended to cover his ears so he didn’t hear her. Dan saw this and laughed.

“The turtles were cool.” Dan said as he examined the damage done in the diaper, “I saw you looking at the octopus a bunch.”

“Robyn likes them a lot.” Olivia replied as Dan started wiping her with some baby wipes.

“I don’t think that’s the only thing she likes a lot.” Dan teased.

Olivia blushed and looked away. If that was truly the case then the feeling was mutual.

“We’ll have you changed soon and then you can play with Robyn some more.” Dan continued after a few seconds of awkward silence.

“Is she staying here tonight?” Olivia asked. Secretly she was excited at the chance of a slumber party. Perhaps it wasn’t so secret considering the way Dan was smiling at her in a knowing way.

“Maybe.” Dan said cryptically, “We’ll see.”

Olivia hoped Robyn would be allowed to stay over. She let ideas of what they could do dance around her head as Dan cleaned up the poop and pulled the diaper away. He folded the diaper up and then paused to turn on the faucets in the tub.

“We’ll be downstairs.” Dan said as he turned on the water for Olivia, “Take your time. When you come down we’ll all have a chat, OK?”

“A chat?” Olivia asked.

“Don’t worry about it.” Dan said with a smile, “It’s… relationship stuff.”

As Dan went back downstairs Olivia felt more worried than ever. Telling her not to worry was a waste of time and Dan knew that better than anyone. A conversation about a relationship never seemed like a good thing. It had been a long time since she’d changed herself as well. Messy diaper changes were never what Olivia would call “fun” but at least the shower made it easier and less yucky than it would otherwise have been. She spent the whole time worrying.

Olivia taped herself up in a fresh diaper and then got dressed in a pair of pyjamas. They were rather loose-fitting but comfortable, pink with red hearts on it. It made for good relaxing around the house clothing. She put it off for as long as possible but eventually had to leave the bedroom and go back downstairs. She stuck her head into the living room but no one was there.

“We’re out here.” Landon called from the kitchen.

Olivia walked through to the dining table and saw the other three sitting down and waiting for her. She felt her pulse quicken, it felt like she was about to get told off. She silently went to her chair and dropped into it, she didn’t look up from the table.

“Livy, how would you feel about Robyn living with us?” Landon asked softly.

Olivia’s head shot up and she was completely unable to hide her surprise. She looked at Robyn who was smiling though seemed almost as nervous as she was. Olivia turned to Dan next and he was smiling at her warmly.

“Live with us?” Olivia repeated.

“I really like you.” Robyn said quietly. Her cheeks were blushing, “Like… really, really like you.”

Now Olivia was blushing as well and she felt a warming in her diaper that had nothing to do with wetting herself. She didn’t know what to say.

“Our relationship has clearly changed.” Dan said to Olivia. He leaned across the table and took her hands in his, “I love you as much now as I ever have before… but I also love Landon.”

Olivia had long suspected as much, of course, but hearing the words still gave her a very strange feeling. Everyone was watching her, she felt like her every movement, twitch and expressions was being heavily analysed.

“Do you know what polyamory is?” Landon asked.

Olivia slowly nodded her head. She wasn’t totally sure about it but she had heard the word and kind of understood it. Landon nodded as well but seemed to want to make sure everything was crystal clear.

“It means a relationship like you and Dan have but for more than just two people.” Landon clarified, “I feel like we’ve all become connected. Dan has said he loves both me and you, Robyn seems to have feelings for you and I know she loves me, I love all three of you…”

“You do?” Olivia asked with wide eyes. She had no idea Landon cared for her any more than a friend might.

“My love for you is different than how I feel about Dan.” Landon clarified, “I love you in the same way as I love Robyn. You’re like a daughter to me.”

“And although there may be some strange power dynamics in this relationship we won’t do anything unless you want to try it.” Dan continued, “We can be a little family. Mommy, Daddy and two daughters but if you don’t want to do that we can stop everything and go back to how things used to be.”

Olivia thought about how things used to be. She remembered being anxious all the time, trying and failing to hold a job or look after the house. She thought about the emotions of failure she had and the constant nagging thought that she was constantly letting Dan down. She compared it to now and it was like night and day. Whilst she wasn’t free of her anxieties they seemed to have less hold on her, she was able to live her fantasy of being a baby and no one expected anything of her. She’d even met two people that had quickly become very important to her.

“We understand it’s a very big decision…” Landon said, “So we won’t rush you. Take your ti-…”

“Yes.” Olivia quickly said, “I would like us to be a family. I’d like that a lot.”

There seemed like there was a wave of euphoria that washed over the room as everyone visibly relaxed. Robyn was the first to show a big reaction. With tears in her eyes she jumped to her feet and rushed around the table. She embraced Olivia so hard and so fast that she nearly fell out of her chair.

Landon got up next and wrapped both girls in hugs before Dan walked round last of all and joined in. There were a lot of smiles and it wasn’t long before all four of them were shedding tears of happiness.

Epilogue

Landon opened her eyes slowly as the rays of the sun streamed in through the window. Her head wasn’t on her pillow, it was resting on Dan’s chest and her arm was draped across him. It was a common place for her to wake up, apparently when she was asleep all her body wanted to do was curl up with Dan.

In some ways this was exactly what she had planned whilst in others it was very different. She thought back to what felt like a lifetime ago when she had wanted to take Dan all for herself. She had known he was too good for that nervous and mousy woman he was married to. Landon had become obsessed with getting him for herself.

Everything had gone smoothly and Livy was such a push over that entwining herself in Dan’s life had been even easier than she expected. What she hadn’t expected was everything that came next. She was rather ashamed to admit that when all of this started she didn’t particularly care what happened to Livy, she didn’t hold a grudge towards her and assumed she’d go live with her parents or something when Landon took over. Landon had become so obsessed with Dan that she didn’t see Livy as a person, she saw her as a speedbump that had to be navigated.

Things couldn’t be more different now. As she got to know Livy she learnt that not only was Livy a person but that she was a wonderful person. She just needed some help to get to be who she was supposed to be. When Landon found out that Livy was a Little things started clicking into place and opened up a whole new world for her. She found Robyn and quickly found that things were more complicated than she could’ve imagined.

Landon had no regrets about giving Livy laxatives or diuretics. She felt no guilt because the ends justified the means. Livy was happy as a baby and she had just needed a small push to get her to accept that. After a while Landon had even stopped giving the big baby any kind of “medicine” and she continued to use diapers anyway.

Landon sat up and yawned. Next to her Dan made a little grunt and rolled over. Around the bed lay the discarded clothes after another night full of passion. The two of them had a kind of chemistry that Landon had never experienced before, Dan took her to heights of pleasure she thought was impossible.

Quietly Landon got to her feet and picked up her dressing gown. She wrapped herself in the deep red garment and made her way to the door. After a quick stop at the bathroom she walked towards the nursery. What had once been a plain spare bedroom had now become something much more appropriate for its two occupants. The wallpaper had been taken down to be replaced by a bright pink colour and a white frieze. Simple educational posters had been put up showing things like the alphabet and numbers, there was also a potty chart hanging from the wall but she doubted that would ever see use.

The old bed had been thrown away and replaced by two large cribs that had been custom built by someone Landon had found in the same chat room she met Robyn in. It turned out the second crib was mostly a waste since the two girls almost always elected to sleep together in one of them.

A changing table, built by the same person who manufactured the cribs, now took up one wall and was kept well-stocked. The other walls were taken up by closets of overgrown baby clothes and boxes of toys. The two girls really were spoiled rotten, whatever they needed they received.

Landon slowly opened the door to the nursery and stepped in. The headboard of the crib hid the girls from view but she could hear a slight crinkling, both the sound of diapers and the sound of the waterproof bed protector that was put under the sheets. Landon slowly tip-toed around until she could see what was going on. Her eyebrows raised and she couldn’t help but smirk.

In the crib she saw Livy flat on her back with her legs spread apart and her knees raised. Robyn was crouching over her, their lips were locked in what looked like a very passionate embrace whilst the hand Robyn wasn’t using to hold herself up was slipped down Olivia’s diaper. The two girls were so lost with each other that they still hadn’t noticed her several seconds later as they mumbled soft moans of pleasure into each other’s mouths. After a few more seconds Landon knew she’d have to make her presence known.

“Well, I suppose this explains why your night diapers are often lopsided come the morning.” Landon said cheerily.

The moans of pleasure turned to yelps as Robyn jumped back and wrenched her hand free of Livy. Livy herself propped herself up on one arm and looked through the bars at Landon with wide eyes. Both the girls’ faces were red and getting redder with each passing second.

The four of them were in a relationship. At different times they all enjoyed “adult time” with others if the mood took them. Landon would’ve never dreamed on taking Dan away from Olivia since she had learnt to respect her. That didn’t mean it wasn’t fun to tease the babies when they were caught being “naughty.”

“We were just…” Robyn started.

“Playing?” Livy’s voice made it more of a question than a statement as she finished Robyn’s sentence.

Landon laughed as she walked over and let the side of the crib drop. Both girls were wet though she wasn’t sure now how much that was from peeing. In Livy’s case she was soaked, her control had certainly not got any better over the passing time, in fact it was significantly worse and Landon suspected she had given up trying to control anything whatsoever. Robyn, on the other hand, maintained her potty training but it was also clear to see that she was finding it increasingly easy to use her padding whenever she needed.

“Let’s get you both changed.” Landon said as the girls went over to the changing table, “Dan and I have work today so we can’t hang around. Can I trust you both to look after each other?”

“Yes.” The girls’ chorused. Landon saw the way they looked at each other and figured they would be all over each other again as soon as she left for work.

Needless to say a four-way relationship had its issues sometimes. Dan’s parents had been against it from the second they found out but since they were conservative “sanctity of the marriage” types that wasn’t a surprise. Olivia’s parents had been confused but accepted things, they didn’t need to know about the baby stuff. Robyn and Landon were both alike in that they were rather estranged from their families so they simply didn’t feel the need to announce anything. At work there was a brief problem with the bosses unsure if Dan and Landon could be expected to remain professional but once they finally turned in the “Peterson Case” that had started them working together those worries disappeared.

The most important thing was that all four of them felt happier than ever before. It may not have been conventional but it worked for them and none of them could imagine spending their lives in any other way.

---

Sam is back! Sam is a vertically challenged young woman who always seems to be getting herself in tricky situations. To see the start of the latest Sam tale click here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sams-vacation-92590403

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Well I am so happy.  I was thrilled to see that they all became one happy family. (With benefits) I could still see where Olivia might be hurt a little seeing Dan and Landon getting intimate.  But with a little adult time with Dan herself every now and then I am sure she is happy. Plus she has Robyn to scratch that particular itch as well. Overall it was a great story and I am going to miss seeing new additions. 

• Like 1

Well, I was about to say I have mixed feelings about this story. I really hate gaslighting narcissists getting their way, and the way Landon barged into Olivia's marriage definitely counts. Dan is such a douchbag and spineless whimp of a man for allowing that to happen. Olivia has mental health issues for sure. BUT you somehow made it work! Landon definitely changed over the course of the story when she got to know Olivia, she may not have become less selfish, but as she found some appreciation for Olivia it became less of an issue. And the addition of Robyn to sort of replace that missing adult part in Olivia's life, as well as the fact they ultimately did sit down to discuss it all like grown ups made up for it! 

So while it may have started in quite an unconventional way it could still be called informed consent and Olivia wasn't just stripped of adult privileges, doomed to stay the eternal baby. That's always important to me.

TL/DR: great story, thanks for posting it! I'm really glad Olivia and Robyn ended up getting into a relationship :D

• Like 1