LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you have onesies!

I have had good experiences with the Etsy BigTots Wear2Work Polo Onesies.  I have them in black, grey, red, and green and have been very happy with them.🙂  When I wear them you would never guess they are anything other than a normal polo shirt.  I highly recommend them.

—John

On 6/26/2023 at 4:15 AM, John Davis said:

I have had good experiences with the Etsy BigTots Wear2Work Polo Onesies.  I have them in black, grey, red, and green and have been very happy with them.🙂  When I wear them you would never guess they are anything other than a normal polo shirt.  I highly recommend them.

—John

The problem is they don't have polo onesies with pockets. Did you know that it is easier to find a polo onesie with a pocket for an infant than it is for an adult? I need a pocket for my cell phone. I don't know too many infants carrying cell phones. LOL 🤣🤣😊

Whatever you do, don't place an order with Paddedbums out of Washington State.  Here's why.  Over 2 years ago I ordered a couple of onesies that I have been happy enough with.  I needed them for a vacation trip.  I plan on another vacation in August and wanted a couple more.  On June 6th I ordered a light blue and a white onesie and received email confirmation I would be notified when it ships.  9 days later I was still waiting for notification.  I was able to contact them and was told the order was canceled at my request and a reversal of my payment being issued back to my credit card!  BULL!  I told them I never canceled my order via email and replaced my order.  That was June 16.  I received order confirmation and ever since then I have not be able to contact them.  No reply to their "Lets Chat" on their website, when I try and track my order it says "Waiting Fulfillment".  I sent them messages including through a different email and through their contact us on the website.  I have never received any contact.  I tried to call the number listed on the website "Contact Us" (this was at 3pm their time on Wednesday) and it went to an answering service voice mail.  Not sure what is going on but I would not place any orders with their company!  I'm having to check my credit card and will have to have them remove any charges if they show up.

If you are looking for a good onesie, try these (Thanks ValentinesStuff). https://amzn.to/3XAAP9u  I ordered one in Yellow and got it a few days ago.  It fits great and has stretch to the fabric.  It may be a little long to really support my diaper when it's wet and heavy because of the stretch of the fabric, but a little thread to shorten it a bit will help.  They don't have white but REARZ has one that is comparable in looks and price.  https://rearz.ca/white-unisex-adult-snap-bodysuit/

7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Whatever you do, don't place an order with Paddedbums out of Washington State.  Here's why.  Over 2 years ago I ordered a couple of onesies that I have been happy enough with.  I needed them for a vacation trip.  I plan on another vacation in August and wanted a couple more.  On June 6th I ordered a light blue and a white onesie and received email confirmation I would be notified when it ships.  9 days later I was still waiting for notification.  I was able to contact them and was told the order was canceled at my request and a reversal of my payment being issued back to my credit card!  BULL!  I told them I never canceled my order via email and replaced my order.  That was June 16.  I received order confirmation and ever since then I have not be able to contact them.  No reply to their "Lets Chat" on their website, when I try and track my order it says "Waiting Fulfillment".  I sent them messages including through a different email and through their contact us on the website.  I have never received any contact.  I tried to call the number listed on the website "Contact Us" (this was at 3pm their time on Wednesday) and it went to an answering service voice mail.  Not sure what is going on but I would not place any orders with their company!  I'm having to check my credit card and will have to have them remove any charges if they show up.

If you are looking for a good onesie, try these (Thanks ValentinesStuff).  https://www.amazon.com/Landofgenie-Onesie-Pajamas-Onesies-Romper/dp/B0BVZFH4RT/ref=sr_1_8?crid=6RDHHO9NKEWQ&keywords=adult+onesie+for+men&qid=1687401877&sprefix=Adult+onesie+%2Caps%2C240&sr=8-8  I ordered one in Yellow and got it a few days ago.  It fits great and has stretch to the fabric.  It may be a little long to really support my diaper when it's wet and heavy because of the stretch of the fabric, but a little thread to shorten it a bit will help.  They don't have white but REARZ has one that is comparable in looks and price.  https://rearz.ca/white-unisex-adult-snap-bodysuit/

@DailyDi @DailyDiapers grab the affiliate link for the Amazon link above and put it here so you get credit for anyone ordering.