LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else notice less anxiety/body tension after their sphincter muscle reverted back to relaxed state at rest?

After so many years of keeping the muscles relaxed and not making any effort to intentionally hold my bladder, the sphincter muscle stays open and relaxed.  I can still clench down but the muscle fatigues easily and goes back to relax mode when I get distracted. Not that I’m complaining. Quite the opposite. 

One surprising benefit is how much more relaxed I feel emotionally.  It’s not just that I feel better being unburdened with continence.  But everything down there feels more relaxed which has me feeling relaxed.    

Sometimes I wonder what it’s like for vanilla people? Do they feel body tension? Or maybe I didn’t learn bladder control correctly?  Either way I’m not complaining. 

Though has anyone else experienced similar results as their muscles weakened? 

• Like 3

I’ve been slowly heading towards 24/7 diapers without much goal or plan for about 3 years. I follow your updates and insights with interest Enthusi and while I’m not as far along as you this all makes sense to me. One of the main reasons for me deciding to be 24/7 was simply that I spent a lot of time worrying that I was wrong for wanting to wear diapers or thinking about how much I wanted to be in them when I wasn’t. While I’m not income or even setting out to be I, can image the level of relaxation that comes if one is in sync with their desired need or goal to be diaper dependent 

On 5/5/2023 at 10:16 PM, Enthusi said:

After so many years of keeping the muscles relaxed and not making any effort to intentionally hold my bladder, the sphincter muscle stays open and relaxed.  I can still clench down but the muscle fatigues easily and goes back to relax mode when I get distracted. Not that I’m complaining. Quite the opposite. 

One surprising benefit is how much more relaxed I feel emotionally.  It’s not just that I feel better being unburdened with continence.  But everything down there feels more relaxed which has me feeling relaxed.    

Sometimes I wonder what it’s like for vanilla people? Do they feel body tension? Or maybe I didn’t learn bladder control correctly?  Either way I’m not complaining. 

Though has anyone else experienced similar results as their muscles weakened? 

Yes definately. It is a strange but calming feeling. I love it when I start wetting my self without warning nor any effort on my part. Just letting it flow at its own rate until it stops no holding and no forcing it out either 

• Like 2

I definitely feel much less stressed when I am releasing completely. I am in the middle of the 12 month and am at the point where I can stay relaxed a longer period of time. As soon and I am going down my stairs or out and about, I find myself tensing up again. I hate that feeling. I just feel a lot less tense and more at peace when I keep my pelvic floor open. 

• Like 1

I certainly agree. Ive been untraining for a year now and yeah, being open in relaxed state has definitely helped with tension and stress. Once i realized that my resting state was open and had been reversed from being potty trained it was so gratifying as well. Sticking with it and achieving loss of control was definitely worth it. 

• Thanks 1