LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What To Say To The New Girlfriend?

I have benn dating a really sweet girl for a while now and i really want to tell her about me wearing diapers. I don't know whether or not to tell her i just wear them for fun, or to say that i need them because i'm a bedwetter or something?!

I'm worried that if i tell her i like them and wear them for kicks she'll think i'm a freak (like my ex did) and leave me!

What do i say?

Guest diamondback688

i would ask her what she thinks of fetishes in general. if she seems like she doesnt care, or if she seems like she is an open minded individual, then i would tell her. if she seems like she is close minded and she would freak out, then i wouldnt say anything.

TELL HER WHILE THINGS AREN'T TOO SERIOUS!!!!!

What if you ended up staying with this girl for a few years and things got really serious? Read the posts of some of the old cats on here --they've been lying, hiding and playing it down for YEARS and now they're in a real bind asking all of us here how to tell their WIFEY. Its bad news bears for them, cuz they got kids, houses, cars and bills and REAL LIFE shit to worry about. You're 18, I say tell her straight up. If she's cool and understands that's its a button she can push to get what she wants out of you, then it's all good. Roll with it. If not, I'm sure you can get laid elsewhere.

Good Luck Bro! Do it and let us know how it turned out.

tris

I'm telling you, DO NOT LIE! (like, if you weren't a bedwetter, don't say you were) I've only been posting here for a few days and I've seen a trend among the older folks, and some other people in general: "I've lied to (friend/family/SO) about my diapers and now I wanna tell 'em. What am I supposed to do? Help!"

And the answer is the same everytime: Get a time machine and go back and do it right. Barring that, you have to be honest. You can't expect a positive outcome when you use a lie to cover up another lie. (Unless you work for the US Govt)

If you want someone else to be comfortable with this side of you, you need to be comfortable with it, as well. How confident are you in going to buy your diapers? Wearing them in Public?

Realistically, you could have a fetish for wearing a bananna hammock, but as long as you were self-assured in how you carry yourself and the words you use when you explain to others about how it makes you feel, the females won't care. They all want something different, someone who cares, someone who's there, someone who will SATISFY them. If you can be THAT GUY, you should have no problem with anyone who wants to know about your puffy pants.

And don't forget --if this person isn't down for doing the things you want, move on. Neither of you are going to gain anything by continuing to pretend its a non-issue.

TELL HER WHILE THINGS AREN'T TOO SERIOUS!!!!!

What if you ended up staying with this girl for a few years and things got really serious? Read the posts of some of the old cats on here --they've been lying, hiding and playing it

u r right there Tris,,tell her straight up,,sooner the better, see how it can work for you,,don't wait for later,get embarrassed an depressed over it,, have fun,now or later she is going to find out,, right?? :rolleyes:

tris

I say ignore what everyone else thinks and do what you belive to be right and comfortable for you

I believe jimmy has asked for others' experience in trying to decide what he should do. It's highly unlikely that he started this thread just to practise his keyboard skills <_<;)

Obviously, as I said in my previous post above, it's his decision to make, but I think he's putting out feelers here to discover what he believes to be right and what he's comfortable with.

D :) lly

I believe jimmy has asked for others' experience in trying to decide what he should do. It's highly unlikely that he started this thread just to practise his keyboard skills <_<;)

Obviously, as I said in my previous post above, it's his decision to make, but I think he's putting out feelers here to discover what he believes to be right and what he's comfortable with.

D :) lly

Sorry your post made me me laugh but your right. But if you tell her and she says no to being involved but doesnt want spilt. Dont scupper a decent realtionship over it you can live without nappyies/diapers, i much rather have the love of a good women anyday. Hey might even grow with on her with time. realtionships are all about comprise. Dont listen to the naysayers on here who'll tell you to end it just because she doesnt want to be involved.

What works for some might not work for others. Everyone here is a different person and obviously are in different situations. What worked in their/your situation might not work for that person. Everyone reacts and acts differently to situations, one might totally freak out and leave you where another person might accept and embrace it with open arms....with that being said... only you know what your girlfriend is like, only you know what your relationship with this person is like, you yourself have to decide what is right for you and your relationship... however... with ANY relationship, lying is not a good thing.... the truth is always the best way to go even if it hurts, even if it doesn't work out, even if it ends in a way you don't want it to, but atleast you can walk away from the situation knowing you told the truth and didn't lie. Your girlfriend is going to either accept it or doesn't, she might accept it, but not participate in it... its how and when you tell her thats your decision....

What works for some might not work for others. Everyone here is a different person and obviously are in different situations. What worked in their/your situation might not work for that person. Everyone reacts and acts differently to situations, one might totally freak out and leave you where another person might accept and embrace it with open arms....with that being said... only you know what your girlfriend is like, only you know what your relationship with this person is like, you yourself have to decide what is right for you and your relationship... however... with ANY relationship, lying is not a good thing.... the truth is always the best way to go even if it hurts, even if it doesn't work out, even if it ends in a way you don't want it to, but atleast you can walk away from the situation knowing you told the truth and didn't lie. Your girlfriend is going to either accept it or doesn't, she might accept it, but not participate in it... its how and when you tell her thats your decision....

I could'nt agree more with tigger, I was'nt honest with my present day wife almost 18 yrs. ago when I met her because I just was too afraid to tell her, I just did'nt have a clue how to tell her so I kept it hidden. Over the years I lead her on to believe that I was just very incont. and she believed it until she found all of my AB/DL stuff. Its been well over a year and a half now that she found out that I'm AB/DL and it has damn near destroyed my relationship with my wife. I do have weak control due to some spinal,medical problems, but now because she knows I'm AB/DL, she doesn't even believe that. She told me that if I had been honest right up front with her when we were dating, she just would have dumped me right then and there. It would have saved me all of this grief if I had. BE HONEST AND UP FRONT and save yourself a world of grief later. Good luck.

I have benn dating a really sweet girl for a while now and i really want to tell her about me wearing diapers. I don't know whether or not to tell her i just wear them for fun, or to say that i need them because i'm a bedwetter or something?!

I'm worried that if i tell her i like them and wear them for kicks she'll think i'm a freak (like my ex did) and leave me!

What do i say?

It is much more what you do than what you say that counts.....that is, your actions speak louder than your words. My now Wife can ask me to buy "embarrassing things" for her own "embarrassing" issues, and they will arrive with me when I get home from work. I have supported her desires in many ways.

I tried to put my diapers away when I got together with her, but it just didn't work. I binged when we were apart. She doesn't enjoy my diapering, so I just keep it out of her sight.

Suggested words:

I love YOU.

I love YOU enough to tell you about this essential part of me.

I'm turned on by diapers on ME, not on YOU, certainly not on children.

You don't have to participate if you aren't turned on. I don't *have* to wear diapers while I make love to YOU or while you make love to me.

There are many important things in my life, this is only one part.

Yes, this is PRIVATE, and no, I have no intention of letting anyone else know about this.

Suggested actions:

Don't be wearing diapers during the discussion.

Be in a private mood, where other issues of hers (such as getting or not getting pregnant, and what kind of STD protection you are using) can be discussed. It's worth both of you getting checked if you are getting together intimately. (I'm a big fan of PLANNING parenthood)

As the girlfriend and now wife, it was a suprise to me my then boyfried/husband/ab, tell me that he wore diapers. He told me after 3 dates, he just told me that he wore diaper for medical reasons and that he was an AB. This was a confusing time for me, since i had never heard of anyone being an AB. He told me that weairng diapers was a part of his life. he told me to go on to this website for any other questions or look on the internet about why he wore diapers. And here i am married for almost 1-1/2 years later. :D

I could'nt agree more with tigger, I was'nt honest with my present day wife almost 18 yrs. ago when I met her because I just was too afraid to tell her, I just did'nt have a clue how to tell her so I kept it hidden. Over the years I lead her on to believe that I was just very incont. and she believed it until she found all of my AB/DL stuff. Its been well over a year and a half now that she found out that I'm AB/DL and it has damn near destroyed my relationship with my wife. I do have weak control due to some spinal,medical problems, but now because she knows I'm AB/DL, she doesn't even believe that. She told me that if I had been honest right up front with her when we were dating, she just would have dumped me right then and there. It would have saved me all of this grief if I had. BE HONEST AND UP FRONT and save yourself a world of grief later. Good luck.

I guess my moral code is a little bent then, because I see you otherwise happily married for 16 years. If you'd told the truth that wouldn't have happened. Sure, it would have been nice to tell the truth and still be married, but everybody lies. Women get fake boobs, put makeup on, really love guy X and the million $s he has doesn't make a difference.

I'll tell you something else, if you're married for 18 years to someone, you know them better than they know themselves. She knew, she just didn't want to see it. Until it was forced into her face she could excuse it. Look for other reasons you're getting grief.

Everyone has to make a choice here, but when you make it, stick to it. That's the decent thing to do.

Might I suggest that you pick up a copy of THE JOY OF SEX and sit down with your girlfriend and go through it together page by page.

To spring the subject of diapers on her w/o some prepreation may freek her moreso.

You want to be talking with her about sex and love and the two of you together.

You want her mind to be more open to new ideas before you get to "fetish".

Most of all, you want her to know that this could be loving fun.

A relationship sticks if it is pleasurable for both.

Make her happy. Have fun. Laugh a lot.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Might I suggest that you pick up a copy of THE JOY OF SEX and sit down with your girlfriend and go through it together page by page.

To spring the subject of diapers on her w/o some prepreation may freek her moreso.

You want to be talking with her about sex and love and the two of you together.

You want her mind to be more open to new ideas before you get to "fetish".

Most of all, you want her to know that this could be loving fun.

A relationship sticks if it is pleasurable for both.

Make her happy. Have fun. Laugh a lot.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Damn!!! Wish I'd said that...babylin is dead on the money....