LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bracefaced "ABDLs"

My little side is a tween so it feels fitting to have a mouth full of brackets and wires.

They hurt sometimes but I confess I quite like my metal mouthed smile and wanted to get braces for a while, no boring INVISALIGN crap for me either I wanted the real deal.

I'd quite like to get blue bands on them though like Kai from Beach Baby @Cute_Kitten

(That's me in the GIF)

BRACES THING.gif

• Like 5

It's an unwritten rule of the universe, diaperboys in braces= super cute! Kai would think you look cute too! I'm glad you enjoyed the story enough to remember the characters! It's one of my favorite stories I've written. 

• Like 3
On 4/15/2023 at 3:57 PM, Apache Raccoon said:

My little side is a tween so it feels fitting to have a mouth full of brackets and wires.

They hurt sometimes but I confess I quite like my metal mouthed smile and wanted to get braces for a while, no boring INVISALIGN crap for me either I wanted the real deal.

I'd quite like to get blue bands on them though like Kai from Beach Baby @Cute_Kitten

(That's me in the GIF)

BRACES THING.gif

Oh I LOVE the gif, my little Ashy! You look like such a cute little baby with your paci in your mouth.😍🥰♥️☺️😁 I used to wear braces too when I was a teenager, but I got the Invisalign braces. They worked well for me.🤭

• Like 1
On 4/15/2023 at 3:57 PM, Apache Raccoon said:

Is that why you wanted to get them, to better fit your little age?😁😃

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Maybeeee :P

That's so cute Ashy!😍🥰 That actually reminds me of a boy I liked in high school. He was 14 and I was 16 at the time. And he had braces, he was so cute and kind and compassionate.♥️😁😃☺️🙂🤫 LOL!😂🤭😏

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

My teeth are a wreck. Way beyond braces. But hoping to get implants someday. 

Are your teeth really that bad Mikey?!😮😯🤨🤔😅😕 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah, they got messed up by acid reflux

@DailyDi

Holy smokes! I have heard of having your esophagus get burned up because of the acid, but I've never heard of your teeth getting messed up because of the acid reflux, unless the acid eats away in the enamel on your teeth?

Mikey I told my doctor about that medicine that you told me to check out, And he said that that wasn't the right medicine for my condition! he looked it up a couple weeks ago during a zoom appointment that I had earlier in the morning! thank you However for your Assistance I I am very thankful for your advice! having acid reflux really sucks, and we both know that!

Brian

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

Holy smokes! I have heard of having your esophagus get burned up because of the acid, but I've never heard of your teeth getting messed up because of the acid reflux, unless the acid eats away in the enamel on your teeth?

Exactly! The back of my teeth have eroded from the time when my reflux was untreated.

• Sad 3
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah, they got messed up by acid reflux

Wow!😮😯 Never knew acid reflux could cause that much damage to your teeth.😳😲🤯😬

• Like 2