LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Do You Get The Most Enjoyment Out Of Your Diaper

Been thinking how to reply to this and how to word it to make my point as not good at getting what I mean out.

The best fellings I get out of a nappy is when I put a fresh one on before bed as I know I don't have to worry and feel sucure and happy and relaxed with a little help from ted (my teddy).

I wet nappy can be fun as well sometimes. Trying to hide a expanding and slowly getting heavy nappy while walking around asda doing shopping does make you shop quicker.. lol

Of course the tingling feeling of putting on a nappy, along with the warm pee of the first wetting have always been very lovely, but as I get more used to wearing nappies as time goes by, these feelings are less special and I find myself enjoying other things, many to do with acceptance, such as always having a stack of nappies to change into and waking up and smelling the pee smell.

I still want to know what it feels like to wake up next to someone else who is also wearing a nappy and cuddling them.

Tad.

I wear diapers and plastic pants every night. I like the feeling of putting them on, I like being wet the next morning and wearing for a while. But what I really like, and don't do that often, is laying on the bed on top of dry diapers and changing. The feel of the new dry diaper is really nice.

CDL

The most enjoyment for me is in the morning waking up and being totally soaked. The best is if I can take my time getting up with nothing to do. I like being in a wet diaper, but not if it is leaking all over. The wettness has to be contained, occassional messes are ok too.

I like a soaking wet diaper, and I wear them untill they start to leak, out of the plastic pants, I always have on when I diaper, either cloth or a disposeable.

I have a soaking wet secure X plus, on right now, I have it on for about 5 hours, and it is getting very big, I also have a size 6 huggies inside underneath, the X plus with snappy plastic pants on top of course.

I have it on since noon today, I was out rideing the lawn tractor and wetting as I was cutting grass, Love it this way....

• 2 months later...