LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[WINNERS CHOSEN] The 3rd Kasarberang Story Contest! The NON-CONtest #3

Yay, another co-contestant! I look forward to reading everyone else's stuff once I'm done mad scrambling for mine.

Also, I too would appreciate knowing the final deadline, as I've been assuming 11:59 PM EST on August 7th, but that's making some unfounded assumptions.

2 hours ago, ABcont said:

I'm hoping I didn't miss the deadline. It would be helpful to know which time zone the date is going off of for future contests. My entry is here:  

42 minutes ago, TheLittleWriter said:

Hope I made the cut! 

Both your stories have been added! I'll probably allow more submissions until it's the 8th most places to allow for timezones, so people still have a small bit to submit.

Thanks for submitting, I look forward to reading all of them!

2 hours ago, DainaGirl said:

Yay, another co-contestant! I look forward to reading everyone else's stuff once I'm done mad scrambling for mine.

Also, I too would appreciate knowing the final deadline, as I've been assuming 11:59 PM EST on August 7th, but that's making some unfounded assumptions.

Deadline is probably closer to something like August 8th 12PST.

• Like 1
  • kasarberang changed the title to [JUDGING PERIOD] The 3rd Kasarberang Story Contest! The NON-CONtest #3

So, I have been sick the past little while, to the point where I've been having a hard time reading. Because of this, I have modified the judging deadline to be done by or before September 14th.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

• Like 3
7 hours ago, kasarberang said:

So, I have been sick the past little while, to the point where I've been having a hard time reading. Because of this, I have modified the judging deadline to be done by or before September 14th.

Dude I hope you are feeling better, thats more important.

7 hours ago, kasarberang said:

Dude I hope you are feeling better, thats more important. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 12:46 AM, DainaGirl said:

@kasarberang We hope you're doing well out there!

As we've passed the likely upper limit on the judging on this, I'm gonna assume life came at ya fast and situations have changed. Hopefully for the better, and if not, hopefully they turn around soon. Best of luck!

Yes, just logged in to give a little update, went to the hospital and things were not very good. I am home again, and I do plan on finishing this off, but it might take just a touch longer than expected. so sorry for any inconvenience this caused anyone. I promise prizes will be rewarded and winners will be chosen

• Like 5
1 hour ago, kasarberang said:

Yes, just logged in to give a little update, went to the hospital and things were not very good. I am home again, and I do plan on finishing this off, but it might take just a touch longer than expected. so sorry for any inconvenience this caused anyone. I promise prizes will be rewarded and winners will be chosen

It's no trouble. Sorry you've had such a rough go of things, do take your time and recover at your own pace

• Like 3
23 hours ago, kasarberang said:

No rush. Your health is worth more than anything.

• Like 1

I said I would, and here I am. Time to announce the winners of the 3rd Kasarberang NON-CONtest!! Thank you for bearing with me through the rough patches!

First place and a prize of $300 goes to @DainaGirland their story The Kids Menu

Second place and a prize of $100 goes to @TheLittleWriterand their story A Husband's Regression

Please keep an eye on your DD Inbox as I will be sending you more information there shortly.

• Like 5
  • kasarberang changed the title to [WINNERS CHOSEN] The 3rd Kasarberang Story Contest! The NON-CONtest #3

Thank you!!! I had a blast writing The Kids Menu, and really tried my hardest to lean into the theme, and I think the whole story ended up better for it.

I'll be replying again to confirm receipt of the prize.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, DainaGirl said:

Thank you!!! I had a blast writing The Kids Menu, and really tried my hardest to lean into the theme, and I think the whole story ended up better for it.

I'll be replying again to confirm receipt of the prize.

I can't say conrgatulations via the reaction, so I say thank you so you can recieve a winners cup.

As always, Kasarberang was true to their word and awarded the prize money in a timely manner. 

Thank you again for running the competition, and thank you to everyone who competed for making it so fun.

Y'all are the best 💖💖💖

Congratulations to the winners. I know I started DainaGirl's The Kid's Menu and I even have the tab open waiting for me to get a little more free time because I was enjoying what I've read so far. I missed TheLittleWriter's story and will have to take a look.

Hope you're feeling a lot better Kasarberang!

• Like 1