LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discrete Enough Diaper Bag to take in public?

Hello everyone,

I'm starting to venture out into the world more while padded and need a smaller bag that I can take into different places with bag size restrictions. The obvious choice was a descret real diaper bag. 

I found this one on Amazon and love it a lot especially since it can still fit a laptop or camelback in it for longer travel. The main question is that if someone reads the brand and are familiar with them they will 100% know it's a diaper bag.

The styling looks like a cool smallish backpack. Do you think carrying this around would raise questions? Also Green or black camo? Thanks 😊

image.png

image.png

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Speed-Daddy-Diaper-Backpack-Changing/dp/B07BFP4KK5/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?crid=KB9CR66OYS0I&keywords=high%2Bspeed%2Bdaddy&qid=1681387394&sprefix=high%2Bspeed%2Bdaddy%2Caps%2C142&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFEUUhPQVI5V1NURjAmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTAyMjMxMjcyTlhMUzVFUFlZRzdTJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA2MTU4NTAyNVI4U1hBTEIxVFdPJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfcGhvbmVfc2VhcmNoX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, TigerTy said:

Do you think carrying this around would raise questions? 

If I walked past you in the street carrying that bag I wouldn't think twice about it, just looks like a regular old backpack to me.

9 minutes ago, TigerTy said:

Also Green or black camo?

Green

• Like 4

I have a diaper bag that says graco that is a paint gun manufacturer its long and wide used as a diaper bag that I got free from work.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, TigerTy said:

Hello everyone,

I'm starting to venture out into the world more while padded and need a smaller bag that I can take into different places with bag size restrictions. The obvious choice was a descret real diaper bag. 

I found this one on Amazon and love it a lot especially since it can still fit a laptop or camelback in it for longer travel. The main question is that if someone reads the brand and are familiar with them they will 100% know it's a diaper bag.

The styling looks like a cool smallish backpack. Do you think carrying this around would raise questions? Also Green or black camo? Thanks 😊

image.png

image.png

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Speed-Daddy-Diaper-Backpack-Changing/dp/B07BFP4KK5/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?crid=KB9CR66OYS0I&keywords=high%2Bspeed%2Bdaddy&qid=1681387394&sprefix=high%2Bspeed%2Bdaddy%2Caps%2C142&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFEUUhPQVI5V1NURjAmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTAyMjMxMjcyTlhMUzVFUFlZRzdTJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA2MTU4NTAyNVI4U1hBTEIxVFdPJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfcGhvbmVfc2VhcmNoX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1

I wouldn't know unless you said. 

🧜‍♂️

• Like 1

I found a zip tote in this adorable print from Cath Kidston - the tweest of them all - on Poshmark for $20. It's a waxed fabric. I think the "waterproofness" of the diaper bag is an important touch to feel little. Not a lot of internal pockets but holds plenty and two diapers. I've asked my partner to carry it for me before. Also I've used a Fjallraven Kanken which has a nice pouch in the back to hold a diaper or two. The Cath Kidston is my favorite.

diaper bag.jpg

That's a great diaper bag, @TigerTy. Either the green or the camo both look good. I use a simple backpack from MEC, but the one you're considering has a bunch more functionality built into it. I would not worry about people recognizing the brand at all; most people won't, those who do, will probably assume it's because you have, or had, kids in diapers, and knowing it's a great backpack, that you're just using it as a carryall. If one in 1000 people actually identifies the bag, and, notes that your jeans are a little puffy or whatever, that means they're part of the "diaperati" and probably have a diaper bag, too, or wish they did. They're unlikely to react badly, or at all, is what I'm saying. 

My wife used a camo Jeep diaper bag as a purse for years when our kids were young, and it was quite clearly a diaper bag, with the flap that folds out into a changing mat, the pockets for bottles and baby powder, etc. Even when she didn't have the kids with her, she used it - there was no point in transferring everything over to another bag for a night out with her friends. She had zero concern that someone would think that her diaper bag purse said anything about what she was wearing under her clothes. 

Go for it, I say. 

• Thanks 1