LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 13 (Updated 10/12)

Thank you for all of the comments and feedback. Delighted to hear that you're all enjoying the story. 

For those interested in getting ahead of the story and supporting my writing, Chapter 12 is now live on my Patreon with Chapter 13 due to be posted today. Thanks :)

• Like 4

Jamie is going to be in enormous trouble. I wonder if one of the other women will accidentaly pick up his mom's phone ans see the baby monitor app? I get the feeling she forgot to close it before she put the phone in the pile with the others.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

If you enjoy my writing then please consider subscribing to my Patreon where Chapter 12 and 13 of this story have been released. You will get access to early releases of all of my stories, exclusive stories and posts and it will help me continue to keep writing. I really appreciate your support. Thank you :)

www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood

Chapter 11

Jamie sat snugly in the playpen, surrounded by an array of colorful toys and plush animals. The soft glow of the television screen illuminated his cherubic face as he sucked contentedly on his pacifier. Every so often, he would remove it from his mouth to take a sip of formula milk from the bottle that lay beside him.

This was special as one of his favorite episodes of Fireman Sam came on. His eyes widened with excitement as the theme song filled the room.

He watched the animated characters on the screen as if they were his personal heroes coming to life, their adventures a thrilling spectacle that captivated his current toddler-like imagination.

In that moment, wrapped in the comforting padding of his diaper, the pacifier in his mouth and the soothing tones of familiar childhood voices, Jamie was in baby bliss.

However, as he continued to enjoy the stories of Pontypandy, another storyline was unfolding in the depths of his belly. He felt the unmistakable stirrings in his gut.

Despite the lighthearted adventure playing out on the screen, it was becoming increasingly difficult for him to focus as the laxative started to work its way through his body.

His stomach churned audibly, a cacophony that rose above the TV's cheerful dialogue. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he felt a mounting pressure deep in his gut.

Each twinge and rumble served as a warning sign, like distant thunder before a storm. He clenched his muscles in an attempt to stave off the inevitable, even pressing his hand subtly against his abdomen, hoping physical pressure might help.

Despite his desperate attempts to distract himself, the Fireman Sam episode was becoming increasingly blurry, its dialogue fading into the background noise of his escalating internal conflict.

Simultaneously, his bladder began to ache, a sensation magnified by the large volume of liquid he had consumed earlier. It was a mounting pressure, growing more and more insistent with each passing second. As these feelings converged, Jamie had a moment of realisation: Hazel had warned him about the strength of those laxatives. Perhaps taking four tablets was overkill.

The sensations escalated quickly, almost as if his digestive system and bladder were in a race to see which could assert itself first. There was no fighting it now; the laxatives were overwhelmingly potent, their effects amplified by the liquid he had imbibed.

As Jamie sat in the playpen, he mustered every ounce of self-control to fight off his body's growing urges. His goal was to delay as long as he could, savoring the sensation of being utterly helpless when nature inevitably took over. Though he feigned being a 'big boy' struggling to maintain control, he knew all along that there was only one inevitable conclusion - a wet and messy diaper.

Clenching his muscles tightly, he pressed his hand against the padded seat of his full diaper, attempting to create a physical barrier to the oncoming tide.

He held his breath, feeling like a dam holding back an imminent flood, every fiber of his being engaged in a desperate, last-ditch effort to delay the inevitable and prevent an 'accident' in his diaper.

Then, without any warning, a powerful, involuntary surge of warm poo exploded into the seat of his diaper. It was a torrent he couldn't have anticipated, filling his diaper to a capacity he hadn't thought possible. The sensation that he had no control was shocking but incredible, as if a part of him had split open to unleash this elemental force.

Almost synchronously, his bladder joined the fray. A rapid and unbroken stream of urine released, blending with the preexisting mess and saturating the already stretched fabric of his diaper.

The flow seemed continuous, as though his body was cleansing itself with relentless determination. It was like a dual eruption that left him feeling both emptied and strangely replenished.

In an attempt to measure the extent of his control, Jamie endeavored to halt the flow of both urine and feces. Despite his best efforts, he found he couldn't stop them; they continued to fill his diaper. This confirmed, without a shadow of a doubt, that he had truly relinquished control over his bladder and bowels, mirroring the helplessness of an infant.

In the aftermath, Jamie lay there, momentarily stunned by the scale and intensity of what had just occurred. The bulky, overloaded diaper felt like a physical manifestation of his complete surrender to his body's demands. At that moment, he felt more babyish than ever before. He had just totally lost control of his bodily functions and it felt incredible.

He felt a deep sense of contentment. As strange as it might sound to others, this was, in that moment, the most satisfying sensation he'd ever experienced.

Experimentally, he shifted his position and bounced gently on his bottom, relishing the fullness of his diaper and the warm mess it contained. The diaper was so packed that his range of motion had become noticeably limited. But for Jamie, this wasn't an issue; it was an enhancement of his current state.

In his eyes, he was in baby heaven. Briefly, the thought crossed his mind—would the diaper smell become too strong? Yet, in that instant, he didn't care. He knew that Hazel and his mom wouldn't be back for a while, leaving him ample time for cleanup and ventilation of the room.

Jamie's eyes sparkled with delight as the next episode of Fireman Sam rolled onto the screen. Yet, even in this perfect moment, he felt the pull of a new idea. What could make this experience even more comforting, even more babyish? A nap. And not just any nap, but one in his playpen, cushioned by a wet and messy diaper. The very thought made him giddy with excitement.

Jamie pushed himself up to stand within the playpen, wobbling a little due to the weight of his loaded diaper. He leaned over the edge of the playpen to grab his phone from the adjacent side table. Fingers dancing over the screen, he set an alarm for one hours time, imagining the surreal sensation of waking up in a wet and messy diaper.

In his excitement, Jamie failed to notice that his phone's battery was perilously low, a mere 5%. Oblivious, he placed the phone back on the table and plopped down onto his padded bottom, the impact spreading a warm, gooey sensation against his lower back and crotch concurrently.

A smile stretched across his face; he felt like a child on Christmas morning. His full diaper providing a strange sort of comfort, a physical reminder of his utter surrender to this peculiar form of bliss.

Nestled among his toys and the enveloping aroma of his messy diaper, he thought about the unique, surreal experience of waking back up in the state that he currently was. Closing his eyes, Jamie drifted into a peaceful, deep sleep sucking his pacifier as the sound of animated fire trucks and daring rescues played out in the background.

As he snoozed, his phone's screen dimmed, and soon after, the battery died.

The alarm would never ring.

Jamie was notorious for his inability to wake up on his own, always reliant on alarms or someone else nudging him awake.

This time, he was left to the whims of his own body clock, blissfully unaware as he slumbered on, enshrouded in the innocence and comforts of babyhood, and ignorant to the fact that his mother and Hazel would be arriving home sooner than  anticipated .

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 11 (Updated 29/10)

Oh no!  Reading this I couldn’t help but believe Jamie was going to be caught in that very full diaper.  While he hasn’t been caught yet, that’s almost a given.  The one hope he might have left is that the mess in his diaper has enough acid to cause a diaper rash that will wake him before his mom and Hazel get home to find him. 

In some ways I dread the future for Jamie. But it’s like an accident,  you have to look even though you know it’s not going to be good. I will be waiting for the next chapter. 

One thing I would like to point out.  Everyone seems to think that babies have no control over their wetting and messing.  That’s not the case.  They do have control.  They just don’t care when or where they go. Ever see a constipated baby?  See how hard they are pushing to get it out of themselves? How many toddlers who are learning to be potty trained will run off and hide to do their business?  They know they need to go and are learning to do it in the potty but still want the comfort of what they know to that point in their lives. Going on the potty is new and new things can be scary. 

• Like 1

I'm most worried that he won't get to have anymore play dates with Leo, which would suck for both of them. Obviously he shouldn't be supervising, (and honestly at this point, it's not so much about behaving like a baby, than it is behaving like an idiot) but they're friends, it would be a real shame if they can't sit in the sandbox and play together anymore.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

If you enjoy my writing then please consider subscribing to my Patreon where Chapter 13 and 14 of this story have been released. You will get access to early release of all of my stories including some exclusive Patreon only stories and other posts. It also helps me keep writing so I really appreciate any support😊

www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood

Chapter 12

While her friends chatted and enjoyed their drinks, Jamie's mom struggled to stay engaged. Her thoughts were consumed by the looming showdown she would have with her son.

She was acutely aware that the current state of affairs could not continue; Jamie had irrevocably crossed a line.

They had made it clear to him: if he acted like a baby, then he would be treated like one.

This time, she was determined that there would be no turning back, especially after he had drawn Leo and Hazel into his games.

Sensing that her friend was not enjoying the evening and had things on her mind, Hazel suggested that they depart earlier than originally planned.

"Lauren, we should probably head home and check on the boys," Hazel said in a composed voice.

Lauren nodded, relieved for the opportunity to escape the cycle of her thoughts. "Yes, let's do that. I'll just head to the bathroom first"

She picked up her phone from the table and navigated her way to the restroom, a sense of urgency in her steps.

Once inside the stall, she hurriedly unlocked her phone, eager to check the webcam app. But it wouldn't load. Frustrated, she hit refresh, only to realize the weak reception in the bathroom was thwarting her.

As the sound of the flushing toilet filled the small space, Lauren paused, hand on the door latch, gathering her thoughts. Even if she couldn't load the webcam again, she had seen more than enough earlier to confirm her worst fears.

As she readied herself to face whatever awaited her, she fully expected Jamie to be back in ‘big boy’ clothes and acting like everything was normal.

It was a prospect that filled her with both relief and dread; relief because she didn't want her friend Hazel to suspect anything was amiss with her son, and dread because it would be yet another layer of deceit to contend with.

After a brief exchange of goodbyes with their friends, Hazel and Lauren headed to the car and began the short journey home.

As they pulled up outside, Lauren took a deep breath, attempting to steady her trembling hands on the steering wheel. Aware that her friend was acting out of character, Hazel reached over and put her hand on Lauren's shoulder before asking "Is everything ok? You seem a bit stressed about something?"

Aware that her friend would be angered both by Jamie's actions and her own prior reticence, Lauren knew she couldn't disclose the real issue at hand. Instead, she deflected, attributing her distant demeanor to work-related stress.

"Thanks Hazel, it's nothing really. Just work stuff."

"Ok, don't let it get you down. I'm going to head in and check in on the boys. You follow me in when you're ready." Hazel sympathetically replied, before climbing out of the car and heading to the house.

Unlocking the door, Hazel stepped inside, with Lauren following close behind.

Jamie was still sound asleep in the playpen, blissfully unaware of the impending storm.  The room, however, was permeated with a foul smell, the messy diaper serving as a testament to his earlier actions.

She shouted to warn Jamie of their arrival, "Hi Jamie, we're back!" but received no response.

Switching on the light, Hazel's expression twisted into one of shock and revulsion at the sight that met her eyes. "Lauren, get in here," she urgently beckoned, her voice filled with disbelief.

Lauren hurried into the living room. Her eyes blinked in disbelief as she processed what she was witnessing; Jamie, asleep in a playpen, wearing a diaper.

Just then, as if sensing the seismic shift in the room's atmosphere, Jamie's eyes fluttered open. His gaze met those of his mother and Hazel, and the look of sheer terror on his face spoke louder than any words ever could.

Jamie's eyes widened as he looked up, the reality of his situation hitting him like a tidal wave. He was still dressed in the thick triple-layered diaper, the plastic pants rustling with every movement. The plush rabbit was nestled against his chest, and the baby bottle sat beside him, evidence of his regression into this world of comfort and vulnerability.

Worse still, the smell left no room for doubt that he had filled his diaper like a baby. His pure horror at the situation was partly offset by an odd enjoyment at the embarrassment he was feeling.

"Oh my lord, Lauren, will you look at this?!" Hazel's voice was a mix of disbelief and amusement.

"Jamie! What are you doing in the playpen? Are those diapers you're wearing?" she questioned.

"Can you believe this, Lauren?" Hazel's voice balanced between astonishment and amusement.

"The world around Jamie seemed to blur as his mom and Hazel stared down at him, their expressions ranging from anger to shock to amusement. He felt a deep sense of humiliation wash over him, a burning heat that reached his cheeks and spread throughout his body.

"Look, he's even got one of Leo's bottles!" Hazel's voice held a hint of playful disbelief. Jamie sat there speechless, unsure what to say.

Her voice began to rise in both anger and frustration, "What do you think you're doing? You're supposed to be babysitting Leo, not the other way around!"

Taking a brief moment to consider how much she should reveal about her sons antics, and opting to leave out the details of what she had seen on the webcam earlier, Lauren finally spoke, voicing her astonishment and anger at her son, "Jamie, I think you need to explain yourself to Hazel immediately. That is, if you haven't regressed back to baby talk along with everything else."

Amid the whirlwind of emotions, Jamie struggled to find his voice. "I was... uh... interested in seeing what it felt like," he stammered, his words barely audible.

Lauren's face displayed a mixture of resignation and bemusement. "I thought you would be through with this ridiculous, childish behavior by now, but I guess you're not."

She turned to Hazel, her expression a mix of guilt, shame and anger. "I'm so sorry, Hazel, I'm embarrassed to tell you that Jamie seems to enjoy pretending to be an infant and acting like a baby. I told you about the last incident with the Pampers to you, didn't I? Of course now that he's nearly an adult, I genuinely thought I could trust him and that he was past this. Jamie, where did you even find those oversized plastic pants? Are those Leo's diapers you have on?"

"Of course they are," Hazel's voice contained a hint of both exasperation and relief, finally making sense of the mystery that had been perplexing her since Jamie started babysitting.

Her voice took on a more serious tone. "Now I understand what Leo was saying about Jamie 'being a baby,' and why we've been going through twice as many diapers since he started taking care of him. I had to call the service to ask for extras. You've been doing this for weeks, haven't you?"

Jamie's face turned an even darker shade of red, his humiliation reaching a crescendo. Nodding in a way that clearly conveyed his shame, he felt minuscule within the confines of the playpen, under the scrutinizing eyes of two adults. He yearned to soothe himself with the pacifier, but knew that it was out of the question at the present time.

Mom's sigh was one of both frustration and disappointment. "For Pete's sake, Jamie, you need a babysitter more than Leo does."

The inquisition continued, each question unraveling more facets of Jamie's secret life. Trapped under the intense scrutiny of both Mom and Janet, he felt his face heat up with embarrassment as he confessed to everything— from ordering the jumbo-sized plastic pants on the internet, to surreptitiously wearing diapers while supposed to be babysitting Leo, right down to discarding the used ones in Leo’s diaper pail. The weight of his shame became so unbearable that he couldn't help but break down in tears.

"Enough, Jamie," his mom interrupted, visibly frustrated. "The sight of my eighteen-year-old crying while sitting in a playpen is just too much. I think it's time we go home."

As I clumsily clambered out of the playpen, Hazel couldn't help but burst into laughter. "I have to say, those saggy diapers are quite the look on you. Seems like you're overdue for a change. Hold on," she paused to sniff the air, "Did you actually mess yourself as well?"

"Um, yeah," he stammered, attempting to regain my composure and stem the flow of tears.

"That's it. Dirty diapers are the last straw," his mom declared. "Do you remember what your father said the last time we caught you in this predicament? We said you were going to experience what it's truly like to be a baby. Given your recent actions, it seems you're very keen on that idea. What's do you think, Hazel? Do you think a bit of 'baby treatment' is the fitting punishment for this behaviour?"

"I believe it's precisely what Jamie needs," Hazel replied, somewhat amused. "I'll arrange for the diaper service to come by first thing tomorrow morning. But bear in mind, they require a minimum two-month commitment."

"That's perfectly fine," Lauren said, nodding approvingly. "Two months should cover him until the new school year kicks off. Then we can assess whether he's ready to be toilet-trained or if nursery school is a better fit."

Jamie was in utter disbelief. A diaper service, for a full two months!

"Unfortunately, this means I'll have to find another babysitter for Leo. Jamie, you're clearly not up to the task. It sounds like you've earned a new role as his new play buddy," Mrs Steinberg declared, her voice filled with both incredulity and a touch of humor.

"You know, Hazel, Ellie was only saying yesterday that she would love her old job back looking after Leo. Maybe she could look after both boys?," Lauren mused.

"That seems fitting. Jamie, how would you feel about your sister taking over babysitting duties? Oh, he's teary-eyed again. Lauren, should I grab some fresh diapers for your little one?" Hazel said, a playful lilt in her voice.

Overwhelmed by embarrassment, Jamie struggled to find humor in the situation. He mumbled his agreement, avoiding eye contact.

"Yes please, it's quite evident he needs them. This time, Jamie will be staying in diapers until he's completely fed up of them."

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 12 (Updated 10/11)

Ouch, remembering certain things that happened to me when I was, I think 13, some of that was incredibly uncomfortable to read. Although the idea of being punished in a way that I'd actually like, never even occurred to me. It honestly surprises me how common a fantasy it is. I could never let myself regress and be vulnerable with someone I didn't trust.

Glad he still gets to play with Leo though. It'll be nice to have someone that just completely accepts him, kinda hoping the sister just rolls with it too, rather than deliberately trying to shame and humiliate him.

• Like 2

As much as reading this hurt, it was well done. I personally believe that anyone wanting to wear diapers should do so as long as they aren’t causing harm to anyone else.  Unfortunately in this case, Jamie did cause harm to both Leo and Hazel.  Leo he delayed in his potty training and caused doubt in his parents.  He caused harm to Hazel by increasing their financial burden with the increased costs associated with the increased number of diapers being used. He also hurt his own family with his deceit and lies.  They can’t help but be disappointed in him. Jamie most definitely deserves to be punished.  Now the question is what should that punishment be?  I have some reservations in treating him like a baby.  That’s what he wants to begin with so it really isn’t a punishment. Then I thought maybe just really embarrassing him.  I don’t want to cause any lasting damage to him either so that’s also out.  I do think it would be appropriate for him to pay back the family for what he took.  Then it kind of dawned on me that he should also be compensating Leo.  So his punishment should be to force him to find work.  There’s always someone wanting yard work done.  The work is hard enough that by the end of the day Jamie will be so tired that he won’t be thinking about diapers anymore.  His mom isn’t going to get him over wanting to wear diapers by forcing them on him.  So the desire is still there.  In the future he can wear diapers all he wants as long as he isn’t hurting anyone else and still taking care of his responsibilities. All of the money he makes less actual expenses for doing the work, will be put away for Leo’s education. Jamie is punished and those he hurt are compensated for his actions. His mom and dad can also be happy that Jamie has learned his lesson and can indulge in his desires in a responsible manner. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Zylo1893 said:

Really enjoy it. I do feel this chapter was a little to similar to the original story,especially the dialogue. Last chapter created a lot of new details.

I'm thrilled to hear that you like it. Indeed, it does closely resemble the original chapter, and that's intentional. With the original author's consent, I've made an effort to preserve much of the initial storyline. As you continue reading, you'll hopefully recognise more references to the original plot. This ABDL story was a personal favourite of mine, and I aim to honour its original plot while adding new twists and details along the way.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Back to Babyhood said:

I'm thrilled to hear that you like it. Indeed, it does closely resemble the original chapter, and that's intentional. With the original author's consent, I've made an effort to preserve much of the initial storyline. As you continue reading, you'll hopefully recognise more references to the original plot. This ABDL story was a personal favourite of mine, and I aim to honour its original plot while adding new twists and details along the way.

I feel you and respect your choice on it. Have really enjoyed it so far and that story was one of my favorites years ago as well.

I really liked your additions from the previous two chapters that really added a lot of details to the original story like the mother having the Webcam and Jamie taking laxatives and singing along to a cartoon.

I know you are paying homage, just wish you added a little more of your magical additions to the chapter. The laxative addition was your idea and it was a much bigger mess than the original. You do have Jamie note the smell a few times, but the women seemed to not even notice he messed until he was climbing out of the playpen like the original when it should have been more apparent in comparison.

Not trying to sound judgemental at all, I just have enjoyed it so much and will continue to do so.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Zylo1893 said:

I feel you and respect your choice on it. Have really enjoyed it so far and that story was one of my favorites years ago as well.

I really liked your additions from the previous two chapters that really added a lot of details to the original story like the mother having the Webcam and Jamie taking laxatives and singing along to a cartoon.

I know you are paying homage, just wish you added a little more of your magical additions to the chapter. The laxative addition was your idea and it was a much bigger mess than the original. You do have Jamie note the smell a few times, but the women seemed to not even notice he messed until he was climbing out of the playpen like the original when it should have been more apparent in comparison.

Not trying to sound judgemental at all, I just have enjoyed it so much and will continue to do so.

Thanks @Zylo1893. Rest assured, there are many twists and additions in store. What I mean is that the core of the story will be based on the original plotline. Last week, I published Chapter 14 on my Patreon, which, while inspired by the original story, includes much more detail. It’s over 3000 words and I loved writing it so hopefully you’ll enjoy it when it comes! 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 13

If you enjoy my writing then please consider subscribing to my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood) where Chapter 14 of this story is live, with Chapter 15 set to be released shortly. You will get access to early release all of my stories including If You Act Like A Baby, The French Exchange and Step-Brother to Step-Baby, plus other stories and content.  Any support is much appreciated :)

Hazel returned from Leo’s nursery, her arms filled with a stack of plush, cloth diapers, along with a bottle of baby lotion, a container of baby powder, and a large, soft changing mat. The items made a crinkling noise as she moved, announcing her presence before she even stepped into the room.

With a willingness to oversee the task at hand, Hazel directed Jamie with a tone teeming with mock sweetness, "Alright, Mr. Potty Pants, lay on the changing mat so we can get you changed into a fresh diaper and all ready to get home. We can't have you getting a rash can we?"

Jamie's face flushed with apprehension at the thought of being laid bare in front of Hazel. "Mum, can't you do it, please?" he implored, his voice tinged with desperation.

"No, Jamie," his mother replied gently. "Babies don't get to choose who changes their diapers. You'll have to become accustomed to others taking care of you. If Hazel is kindly willing to change your messy diaper, you should express your gratitude and say thank you." She paused, giving Jamie a moment to process her words, her expectant eyes waiting for his response.

"So Jamie," she prompted, "what do you say to Hazel for changing your stinky bottom?"

Recognising this moment as inopportune for a dispute with his mother, Jamie’s complexion adopted a more intense hue of embarrassment. Left with no alternatives, he uncomfortably wriggled, managing to mumble a muted, "Thank you, Hazel."

“What a good little boy,” Hazel cooed as she began the process of changing him. The heavy, soiled plastic pants were gently lowered to his knees, uncovering the mess he'd made, a vivid display of his return to babyhood. The aroma and sight were undeniable, a test to the composure of Hazel who completed the task with a veiled look of disgust. 

In this spectacle of infantile disorder, Hazel’s touch remained gentle and assured. Each wipe cleansed the chaos, navigating the landscape of Jamie’s skin, softly erasing the reminders of the stinky mess he had left in his diaper. 

As Hazel focused on her task, a storm of emotions swirled in Jamie’s mind. Entwined in his personal desires and the new reality enveloping him, the earlier excitement at fulfilling his wishes now clashed with the harsh reality of his exposed vulnerability and the palpable disappointment in his mother's expression.

“I am very sorry I don't have a fresh pair of your big boy pants. Maybe your mummy can take you shopping for more tomorrow.” Hazel’s words, drenched in sarcasm, hung in the air as she pulled the plastic pants back into place, patting the back of the newly donned diaper with a finality that echoed in the silent room.

"Thank you Hazel. Time for beddy-byes, Jamie," his Mum announced, her tone lighter, as if finding a semblance of humor in the unprecedented situation.

Eager to escape the situation and cover up how ridiculous he looked, Jamie muttered "I'll go get my shorts; I think they're upstairs."

His mother, now adopting a tone reserved for toddlers, denied his request. "No need for shorts my little one. Babies wear just their diapers on warm nights like this, don’t they Hazel?"

Hazel chimed in, equally playing along. "Oh, absolutely, Lauren. And you know, babies also need their bottles." She handed Jamie an old baby bottle that once belonged to Leo. "There you go, Jamie."

"And don't forget your stuffed animal, sweetheart," Hazel added, as she leaned down to Jamie's eye level, handing him the plush rabbit. "Mr. Rabbit will help you sleep like a baby. Sweet dreams, little one. See you very soon."

Both women shared a look, conveying a message stronger than words: this was the path Jamie had now chosen, whether he liked it or not.

Hazel glanced at the play area, then back at Jamie. "You know, I'll also bring over the playpen tomorrow morning. Leo's too big for it now, but it seems just perfect for Jamie, don't you think?"

Lauren nodded in agreement, her eyes meeting Hazel's. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Jamie will get a lot of use out of it and it will help keep him out of mischief"

Hazel patted his diapered backside as Jamie's Mom led him towards the door. Jamie remained in disbelief at what was happening to him. He couldn't really believe that his Mum was about to take him home looking like this. What would his family say? What if someone saw him?

As they approached the door, Jamie took a deep breath, summoning the courage to ask for forgiveness. "Mom, wearing diapers in front of everyone is just too humiliating. Please can you give me one last chance? At least let me put on my shorts?"

Mom looked at him, her eyes filled with a mix of disappointment and resolve. "Jamie, we've been down this road before. Actions have consequences. We warned you— if you act like a baby, you'll be treated like one and this time there is no going back!."

"But Mom, please, it's just too embarrassing to look like this in front of everyone. What if someone sees me dressed like this?," Jamie pleaded, desperation lining his voice.

Mom sighed, weighing her words carefully before speaking. "You'll have to get used to it as this is how you're going to be dressed for the foreseeable future. Remember, it was you who made the decision to act like a baby and now you're going to be dressed and treated just like one."

"Mum please, I'll be a laughing stock. All my friends will tease me. One last chance... please?", Jamie pleaded his case, with tears forming in his eyes, as the consequences of his actions started to become clear.

Mom stared at him, as if trying to glimpse a shred of sincerity in his eyes. "Jamie, your promises have lost their value. You've broken them one too many times. Maybe the humiliation you're so afraid of will finally make you understand the gravity of your actions."

Jamie felt his heart sink, his last glimmer of hope extinguishing. "So, you're really going to go through with this?"

"Yes, Jamie, I am," Mom affirmed, her voice tinged with a sadness that only accentuated her firm stance. "We warned you—act like a baby, and you'll be treated like one. This time, there are no more chances. You're going to get the fully baby treatment"

Hazel swung the door open. With a reluctance to let him out of her sight, Jamie's mother firmly grasped his hand, leading him into the great outdoors. Upon setting foot outside, Jamie was anxious to make a swift exit, but his mother's lingering farewell to her friend thwarted his intentions.

"I'm truly sorry for all of this, Hazel. I'll talk to Ellie tonight to organize the babysitting schedule and phone you in the morning," his mother expressed.

"At least I can now focus on potty training Leo for good now. It seems like Jamie will be adopting his diaper-wearing days instead!" The words stinging Jamie as they light-heartedly spoke of the toddler outgrowing diapers before him.

As they finally began walking home, Hazel called out a loud, mocking goodbye. "Bye-bye, Jamie! Hope you have a dry night!" Her words, laced with ridicule and a hint of revenge for how he had behaved with her son.

Despite being just a walk across the street, it felt like a marathon to Jamie. The night air nipped at his skin, contrasting sharply with the warmth of the thick diaper wrapped around his lower half. His mother's grip on his hand was firm and unyielding, her fingers interlaced with his as they tread the well-known path to their home.

Each step was a pulse of anxiety for Jamie, his eyes darting around nervously, scanning the quiet street for any neighbours who might be out for an evening stroll or peering out from behind their curtains. The bulky diaper and the absence of his shorts made him acutely aware of his exposed state. Despite the hour, the streetlight's glow illuminated their short journey, casting long shadows as they moved.

Luckily, the lateness of the hour and the brevity of their walk home saved him from the additional disgrace of being spotted by passersby. But as he walked into his home and was led into the living room by his mom, he found his sisters and father. 

They had been absorbed in the TV but now shifted their focus to the unexpected scene unfolding before them.

"What's all this?" Dad chuckled, "Trouble, I presume?"

"I suppose it shouldn't come as a shock, but Jamie has been using Leo's diapers for the past month or so. We returned from the movies to find him all wet and dirty, asleep in Leo's playpen, and nursing a baby bottle. Quite the spectacle," Mom explained.

"Looks like the entertainment hasn't ended," Jillian said with a laugh. "How adorable is he, our very own baby Jamie! Mom, we need to snap a photo. Where's the camera?"

"No need to rush Jillian. You'll have all summer to see Jamie like this. He'll be living the baby life for the foreseeable future. But for now, it's beddy-byes for our little one," Mom continued.

Jamie stood rooted to the spot, his head bowed in a posture of surrender, as the conversation about him swirled through the room. Words spoken, portraying him as an infant in need of constant care and attention, filled the air. A tumult of emotions battled within him, a storm raging between anticipation and dread.

A part of Jamie felt excitement at the unfolding situation. The thought of being coddled, and the care that came along with it, enticed a hidden part of his soul while the prospect of wearing diapers and being looked after awakened a secret yearning he had harboured for a long time.

However, along with the anticipation, a potent stream of fear and uncertainty swelled. His mind swarmed with unanswered questions and concerns about the extent and duration of this unexpected situation.

Would they truly make him wear diapers all the time? How far would they take this? Would he have to use the diapers? How long would he be in them? What would his friends and family think of him? What about school? Should he protest or should he accept this once in a lifetime opportunity?

Observing the spectacle unfold, Ellie also had mixed emotions and lots of questions. She had been privy to Jamie's secret activities for a while, leading her to ponder on the critical "what if." Could she have forestalled this situation if she had unveiled his secret to their parents sooner?

A surge of empathy for her brother washed over her. She knew that he must be mortified at looking like a baby in front of his family like this but on the the other hand, Ellie knew that this was, in some twisted way, what Jamie actually wanted. The public unveiling may have felt extreme, but perhaps it finally granted him the license to embrace the baby-like role he seemed to desire so much.

As the scenario continued to unfold, a mute dialogue unfolded between the siblings. In the subdued glow of the living room illumination, their eyes locked. Jamie’s eyes, filled with regret, silently sought forgiveness, to which Ellie responded with a gentle, resigned head shake.

Their mother, ever observant, caught the tail end of this silent exchange, noticing Ellie's subtle shake of her head and Jamie's apologetic gaze.

"Ellie, did you know your brother was doing this?" The abrupt question from their mother shattered the silent exchange, her eyes piercing as they shifted towards the elder daughter.

Under the oppressive scrutiny of her mother's stare, Ellie’s shoulders wilted. Exhaling a hesitant sigh, she confessed, “Yes, Mom, I knew... I went around to the Steinberg's the other day and found him wearing Leo’s diapers,” her voice dwindling as her gaze floated back to Jamie. "He promised me it would be the last time, and begged me not to tell you so I decided to give him another chance. I'm sorry for keeping it from you," she added in a soft murmur.

Though a stroke of disappointment painted their mother’s expression, she kept her silence, opting to focus on the immediate situation. "Well, you should have told us, but let’s not linger on that now. Jamie has made his decision, and now it’s time for him to face the repercussions. We're going to need your help as it's a lot of work looking after a baby. And Jamie and Leo are going to need a new babysitter..."

Relieved that her mother had accepted her explanation without too much interrogation, an inkling of excitement stirred within Ellie at the thought of reclaiming her role as the nurturing older sister she once enjoyed being when Jamie was actually a little kid. If this is what he really wanted then she was going to embrace it as well.

"What a cute little boy you are. You look very cute in your diapees" Ellie teased Jamie. "I'm looking forward to having a baby brother to look after again. Is he freshly diapered for the night?"

"Yes, he's all set and ready for bed. Say goodnight, Jamie. I'll prepare your bottle and tuck you in shortly. Girls, I'll rejoin you in a moment; we have arrangements to make," Mom said.

Jamie followed his mum to the kitchen while she prepared his nighttime bottle and then up the stairs to his bedroom. She was surprisingly tender as she tucked him into bed.

She kissed him and said, "It's what you want, isn't it? This time we're going to give you exactly what you want until you've had enough, and then some. It'll be just like the old days when you were little. Sweet dreams, baby boy."

She handed him a warm bottle of milk and switched off the light before leaving the room and returning downstairs. As he lay there, his thoughts were in turmoil. How had things reached this point?

The weight of the gazes from his entire family, all having just witnessed his regression back into diapers, lingered heavily in Jamie's mind.

He almost wanted to cry again, but there was something else he wanted to do first.

With a shaky hand, he brought the bottle to his lips, its nipple resting gently against them. As he began to suckle, the warm liquid flowed, cascading down his throat, its soothing path a momentary balm to his internal tempest.

Then, as he continued to draw from the bottle, he took a deep breath and began to let his bladder loose. The gradual warmth, broadening consistently across his groin, further integrated him into the gentle and earnest call of the infant role.

Jamie clutched Mr. Rabbit to his chest, its plush form offering a silken embrace. His fingers buried within the softness, holding on as though it were an anchor in the swirling sea of his emotions.

As he drifted into a restless sleep, the events of the day replayed in his mind, a reminder of the new chapter that was unfolding in his life, a chapter filled with diapers, bottles, and a return to infancy that he had never imagined would become his reality.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 13 (Updated 10/12)

@Back to Babyhood

WOW - Looks like Jamie is REALLY in trouble now!  He went a little overboard, Especially when he took that laxative!  If Hazel warned him about the strength of the laxative, he KNEW what he was going to do - Fitting that he was caught diapered, and changed by Hazel, and now he will have his buddy Leo to play with, his sisters to watch him, and  he will be the one wearing and using diapers for a LOOOOONG time! 

He probably should reimburse Hazel for what he was using in secret, but NOW: The punishment he will be the way that he will repay this:  He will lose his adult status for a while, and he will be the baby he wants, just like his dad says.  He made the CHOICE, and his sister warned him, catching him, but he wanted it! :)

I hope he likes wearing and using them, because I have a feeling hes gonna need them after awhile.  I LOVE this story as well ;)  Keep it up :)

Brian

• Like 1

I did like the way that Jamie’s punishment was introduced.  It wasn’t over the top with humiliation or any overly exaggerated babying of him. I still don’t think this is a punishment because it’s what he wanted but that’s what his mom came up with. 
I will be looking to see how things go for him going forward. 

26 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I still don’t think this is a punishment because it’s what he wanted but that’s what his mom came up with. 

@CDfm

The Punishment is that he made the choice. He then gets caught.  He gets what he wants in the end, but there will become a time when he's gonna dislike the Consequences of the decision, because he's not gonna get the results he wants all the time.  His parents could regress him younger and younger, feeding him baby food, formula and eventually, he will be going to school, but it would be nursery school, and daycare, and he may be able to talk as an adult, but he's NOT gonna get to ask his mom and dad to stop babying him - Therefore the punishment he wants, he won't be able to end when he feels like he's had enough - That will be up to his caretakers :)

His MOM did SAY: "'Yes please, it's quite evident he needs them. This time, Jamie will be staying in diapers until he's completely fed up of them'."  So He will be Punished heheheeheh ;):

LOVE It! :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional information