LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 13 (Updated 10/12)

This is a rewrite of one of my all-time favourite stories. A big thank you to the original author (Skippy) for allowing me to rewrite the story and for the fantastic original plot. While keeping the main plotline intact, I plan to introduce fresh twists to the tale which I hope you will all enjoy! 

The latest chapter is available to read on my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood). I would be very grateful for any support as it enables me to spend more time writing and keep me motivated to keep going! Thank you  

Chapter One

As Jamie walked through the doors of the Little Ducklings Daycare Center, he couldn't help but feel self-conscious. At eighteen years old, he was easily the oldest child there by at least ten years. He looked down at his Tykables onesie, which was complete with handy crotch snaps for quick diaper changes, and signed. He couldn't believe that at his age, he was still wearing diapers.

"Hey Jamie, what's up?" asked one of the nursery assistants, Rachel, as she walked up to him with a stack of coloring books in her arms. "You look a little sad today.” 

Jamie sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Sometimes I feel like a complete idiot wearing diapers and looking like a baby," he grumbled. "I sometimes wish that I could go back to being a normal eighteen year old again."

Rachel chuckled sympathetically. "Aww that’s sweet, I know it must be a bit embarrassing to be in diapers sometimes but we all know you like it really," she said. "Think of it this way - at least you can just have fun and don’t have to worry about having accidents any more?"

"Uh, I guess that’s true," Jamie replied, trying to sound nonchalant.

"I think you look quite cute, and far better than many of the eighteen year old boys I know. I’ve always wanted to ask you something…. how did you even get in this situation in the first place?”, 

Jamie's face turned bright red at the thought of having to tell how he ended up in diapers. "Uh, well..." he began hesitantly. "I have a bit of a history with diapers."

Rachel's eyes widened in surprise. "Really? How come?"

"Well, it started when I was little and had trouble toilet training," Jamie explained. "I was in diapers until I was three, and even after I was out of them during the day, I still wore them at night until I was almost five. My parents were pretty chill about it, but when I started outgrowing toddler-sized Pampers, they started getting a little worried."

"So what happened?" Rachel asked, clearly fascinated.

"I finally started waking up dry, so that was the end of my diaper days," Jamie replied. "But I couldn't shake the fascination with them. Whenever I went over to my cousins' house, I would sneak upstairs and steal a couple of my cousin Conor's Pampers to wear."

Rachel gasped. "You were stealing diapers from your cousin? That's so crazy!"

Jamie nodded sheepishly. "Yeah, I know. I couldn't help it. I just loved the feeling of wearing them. It wasn't until I was caught by my aunt Cora when I was ten that I stopped. She made me promise not to steal any more, and I tried to be good for a while, but the temptation was just too much. I started stealing Conor's diapers again, and I think my aunt knew, but she was nice and didn't say anything."

Rachel shook her head in amazement. "That's such a wild story. So you're still into wearing diapers now?"

Jamie nodded. "Yeah, I guess so. When I was thirteen and my mom found a stash of disposable diapers under my mattress, she made me go talk to a psychologist. He said it was just a phase and it was up to my parents how to deal with it. He even suggested buying me some diapers of my own so I could get it out of my system. But my dad thought it was a ridiculous idea, so it didn't happen. I kind of wanted it to happen but I also knew that it would be so embarrassing and I never expected them to do it. I mean, it’s not exactly normal is it?"

"Wow," Rachel said, still shaking her head. "I had no idea you had such a complicated relationship with diapers. But hey, at least you can wear them now and not have to worry about it too much, right? What happened after the psychologist"

Jamie was fidgeting with his crotch and his legs were gently moving side to side, as he paused for a moment. 

Rachel knew exactly what the problem was, she had seen many toddlers complete the ‘Pee Pee Dance’ during her time working at the daycare. 

“It looks like someone needs to use their diaper,” Rachel asked with a gentle smile on her face.

“Umm, I’m not sure… I think so.”, Jamie was hesitant to reply to Rachel’s question. 

As Rachel had anticipated, Jamie’s diaper began to fill up with urine, without any warning. He had become so dependent on diapers that he had lost total control of his body functions and these days, he didn’t even know that he needed the toilet until it was too late. There had been several occasions lately that he didn’t know he had wet himself until he was checked. 

The realisation that he couldn’t control his bladder was scary and exciting in equal measure for Jamie. Part of him was scared that he would never be able to get out of diapers and be a real adult but the other side of him found it exciting because the lack of control made him feel like a total baby, which he secretly loved the feeling of. 

“I think someone might need a new diaper,” Rachel said in a caring but assertive tone, speaking in the same way that she would with any of the other toddlers at daycare. “But before we get you sorted, I want to hear the rest of this story. So what happened next?”

Jamie did not reply to Rachel’s comment, he was used to wet diapers and changes by now. He took a deep breath then continued to tell Rachel the story of how he had ended up in diapers.

"So then my cousin Conor finally got toilet trained and my supply of diapers dried up," Jamie said, his eyes closing as he briefly remembered the sadness he found out that his access to diapers was over. "I had to figure out how to buy my own. I thought about ordering some diapers online but I knew that they would arrive when I was at school and my parents didn’t really respect my privacy so they would inevitably open the package and discover them.” 

“So, how did you get them?” Rachel impatiently probed. 

"Well I had saved up enough money from my fifteen birthday. I scouted out various shops in order to find somewhere with a self checkout because I didn’t want the cashier to see me. I took the bus to the other side of town to reduce the chances of seeing anyone I knew and went into a Walgreens. I remember being so scared but also very excited at finally being able to get some diapers.” 

Rachel listened attentively, her eyes wide with curiosity. "Wow, I couldn’t have done that, I would have been far too scared that someone might see me, and I would have been so embarrassed," she commented.

"It definitely was quite scary," Jamie admitted. "I was really nervous, but I worked up my courage and went straight to the baby section. I picked out a pack of Pampers, some Johnson's baby powder - I love the smell of that stuff - a cute Winnie-the-Pooh pacifier, and as an afterthought, I grabbed a package of Toddler XL plastic pants. They looked huge, so I figured they might fit me."

"What happened when you went to the checkout?" Rachel seemed surprisingly interested in Jamie’s journey and continued to ask follow-up questions. 

"I had hoped to use the self-checkout and avoid talking to anyone," Jamie said with a sigh. "But the barcode on the plastic pants wouldn't scan for some reason. The cashier must have noticed, because she came over to help me. She looked at the items I was purchasing, gave me a quizzical look, then walked off with a smirk on her face. It was even more embarrassing because she couldn’t have been more than 18 years old herself. I felt so paranoid as I left the store because I thought she knew I was buying them for me"

"I am sure she didn’t…”, Rachel replied reassuringly. 

"Once I was on the bus, I just couldn’t wait to get home. I was so excited. As soon as I arrived back, I checked to make sure there was no-one at the house then I smuggled everything up into my room. Everyone was out so I put on the plastic pants. They were a pretty tight fit but it was as if they were made for me. The Pampers wouldn’t fit but I stuffed one down my plastic pants, and I recall just being so happy at that moment.”

"It sounds like you were very happy back then," Rachel said with a smile.

"I really was," Jamie agreed. "I ran through that pack of Pampers in a week, and I started wearing the plastic pants all the time too - sometimes just over underwear, but when I went to bed, I would stuff a Pampers down into my plastic pants. My pacifier started getting worn out from me chewing it so much”

"So how did you end up wearing diapers full-time? Did your parents find out? ," Rachel asked. 

"Well, I just kept on buying more toddler Pampers and sneaking the used ones into the trash," Jamie said. "One day, Dad lost part of a new woodworking set he had just bought. He declared a house-wide search, and while I was looking around in the basement, I heard him yell my name, 'Jamie!' I ran upstairs. I could tell Dad was pissed off about something. He was standing in the garage, where he had been going through the trash to see if his stuff had accidentally been thrown out. At that point, I knew I was in trouble.” 

“Oh dear, your Dad found your diapers?”, Rachel said.

"Yes, he was holding a bag filled with my wet diapers and asked me if they were mine. I couldn't deny it and just nodded, feeling embarrassed and angry as I started to cry. I tried to explain that I sometimes wet the bed at night and wore the diapers to prevent my bed from getting wet. He knew about my previous experiences stealing diapers and was clearly sceptical but I hoped that he might give me the benefit of the doubt.” 

“So did he?”, Rachel asked. 

"'Not really, he told me that I needed to go and see a Doctor if I was having bedwetting issues. I tried to protest that it didn’t happen all the time and that I had been better lately. He warned me that I better be telling the truth and that I was a bit old for diapers. I was so embarrassed” 

Jamie paused for a moment before carrying on with his story, “Then he told me ‘I'll let it go this time, but if you keep wetting your bed, you better tell Mom and me about it. And no more diapers! If you've got a problem, then you've got a problem. But if you're making up a story just because you still want to play baby even though you're a teenager, then I promise you, this time you'll find out what playing baby really means. I’ll be telling your Mother and we’ll be keeping an eye on you.’

“Awww poor you, I can only imagine how you felt” Rachel tried to provide some supportive comments to Jamie, recognising that it was clearly a difficult memory for him. 

"'I couldn’t look Dad in the eye, I was just balling my eyes out. The worst bit is that he made me repeat ‘If you act like a baby, then you'll be treated like a baby.’ I repeated it back to him and he told me in no uncertain terms that if I got caught with diapers again then I would find out what playing baby really means. I thought it was just a threat in the heat of the moment so I never really took it that seriously but it was enough to stop me wearing diapers for a while.” 

“So you got caught with diapers again afterwards?”, Rachel asked.

“Yep, that’s how I ended up here. I got caught and it turns out that my parents were serious about treating me like a baby. Ever since that day, I’ve been in diapers full-time.” 

“Well you’ll have to tell me about that another time because we need to go inside and change that wet diaper of yours before you get a rash. By the way, you said earlier that you felt like an idiot wearing diapers. Well it sounds to me that you’ve had quite a journey to get to this point and that you like wearing them really. Do you ever really want to go back to normal?”, Rachel posed the question that Jamie often contemplated. 

"Maybe you’re right, maybe I’m destined to be in diapers forever.”, Jamie replied. 

“Maybe you are, follow me soggy bottom and let’s get you changed in a dry diaper.” With that comment, Rachel took Jamie’s hand and led him inside and towards the changing table.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Prologue (08/04)

This is also a favorite of mine, and I'm curious to see how you revise it and add your own flair.

On a related note, I've been trying to find stories like IYALAB for years now. Does anyone know if Skippy has written anything else? I love stories where a guy is regressed and treated like a baby by women --- but actually enjoys it. Normally you just see a lot of humiliation and forced punishment, which is not my bag. Does anyone know of any stories like this?

• Like 1
On 4/10/2023 at 8:26 AM, theaspiringnothing5 said:

This is also a favorite of mine, and I'm curious to see how you revise it and add your own flair.

On a related note, I've been trying to find stories like IYALAB for years now. Does anyone know if Skippy has written anything else? I love stories where a guy is regressed and treated like a baby by women --- but actually enjoys it. Normally you just see a lot of humiliation and forced punishment, which is not my bag. Does anyone know of any stories like this?

Doing Business is a recent one

• Like 1

If I might ask,  are you going to post more of this story on this site or was it a teaser to get us to your your patreon?

If the goal was the latter, I am afraid I will need to abandon the story, because I can't afford to donate.

I wish you success in your endeavor and hope to see the completed product here in the future.

2 hours ago, junyour said:

If I might ask,  are you going to post more of this story on this site or was it a teaser to get us to your your patreon?

If the goal was the latter, I am afraid I will need to abandon the story, because I can't afford to donate.

I wish you success in your endeavor and hope to see the completed product here in the future.

might be delayed release to here

• Like 1
This is a rewrite of one of my all-time favourite stories. A big thank you to the original author (Skippy) for allowing me to rewrite the story and for the fantastic original plot. While keeping the main plotline intact, I plan to introduce fresh twists to the tale which I hope you will all enjoy! 

Chapter 3 is available to read on my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood), with Chapter 4 set to be released later this week. I would be very grateful for any support as it enables me to spend more time writing and keep me motivated to keep going! Thank you image.gif.593eafc8d40f6d9a42c0cd6c717757b0.gif 

Chapter Two - Babysitting Leo

As the summer break approached, Jamie found himself with nothing to do and no plans for the long, hot months ahead. He was stuck at home, thinking about ways to earn enough money to buy a car for when he got his permit.

It was then that his big sister, Ellie, stepped in. "Hey Jamie, I have an idea," she said. "Our neighbors, the Steinbergs, are looking for someone to take care of Leo this summer. I used to babysit him all the time, but I have just got an internship in the City so I won’t be able to do it this summer. You could take over for me?"

Jamie hesitated at first, not sure if he was ready for the responsibility of taking care of a three year-old. But the thought of spending the summer cooped up at home with nothing to do was even less appealing.

"Sure, I'll do it," he said finally. "I like Leo, and it'll be a good way to earn some money."

Ellie beamed at him. "Great! I'll let Mrs.Steinberg know you're on board. And don't worry, you'll do a great job. Leo's a sweet kid, and he's almost potty-trained now. Just make sure to keep him entertained and keep an eye on his diaper changes."

As Jamie sat in the living room, listening to Mrs. Steinberg explain the details of babysitting Leo, he couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement mixed with nervousness. He had never taken care of a child on his own before, and he wasn't sure if he was ready for the responsibility.

"So, as you know, Leo is almost three years old and he's still in diapers," Mrs. Steinberg said. "We try to use cloth diapers as much as possible, and we have a diaper service that delivers clean ones twice a week and takes the dirty ones away. You'll need to change his diaper every few hours, and make sure to keep him entertained and safe while he's in your care. Do you think you can handle that?"

Jamie nodded confidently. "Yes, I can do that. I like Leo, and I'm happy to take care of him."

Mrs. Steinberg smiled. "I knew I could count on you, Jamie. You're a responsible and mature young man, and I have no doubt you'll do a great job. We're also working on potty-training Leo, so if you see him showing any signs of needing to use the bathroom, please encourage him to use the potty. It's important that we get him out of diapers as soon as possible."

Jamie nodded, understanding the importance of helping Leo become potty-trained. "I'll do my best to help with that, Mrs. Steinberg. I know it's important for him to learn how to use the bathroom on his own."

Mrs. Steinberg nodded. "Thank you, Jamie. I appreciate your help with this. We'll pay you a fair wage, and if you have any questions or concerns while you're babysitting, don't hesitate to call me. I'm always available if you need anything."

Despite his commitment to Leo’s Mum, Jamie was in no rush to help him get potty trained. He knew that a potty trained Leo would mean no more diapers!

As soon as Jamie was left alone with Leo for the afternoon, he quickly settled the little boy down in front of the TV and made his way upstairs. Jamie eagerly entered the nursery, his eyes scanning the room for the fluffy cotton diapers he had been dreaming about. He couldn't wait to try them on and see how they felt against his skin.

He approached the changing table and saw that there were piles of clean diapers stacked neatly on its surface. Without hesitation, Jamie grabbed a couple of the diapers and unfolded them. Then he hopped up on the table, his heart racing with excitement.

He took a moment to sprinkle his crotch with a big puff of Johnson's Baby Powder. He knew these precautions were necessary to prevent nappy rash. Next, he grabbed a pair of Leo's cute little duckie diaper pins and began securing the diaper around his waist. As he fastened the pins, he noticed that the diaper was much larger than he had expected. His hips were extremely skinny, so the diaper wasn't even a tight fit. He realized that Mrs. Steinberg must have folded the diapers up small to diaper Leo, but when he laid them out flat, they fit him perfectly. Even better, each diaper was stamped in the corner with a cute ‘Tidy Tooty’ logo in blue. Jamie couldn't contain his excitement as he admired the cute design. He knew that he would be wearing these diapers every chance he got.

While the diapers might be a perfect fit, Leo's plastic pants would definitely not fit Jamie. He had long outgrown Toddler XL and was on the lookout for something a bit bigger.

That's when he remembered seeing adult incontinence pants at the Medical Supply section at Walgreen's. He knew they would be big enough to fit over the diapers he had just pinned around his waist.

Jamie took his first day's babysitting pay and raced down to the pharmacy on the bus. He didn't care what anyone thought of him, a teenager buying adult incontinence pants. He was just too impatient to wait any longer to try them on. As soon as he got his hands on them, he rushed to the public restroom and eagerly put them on. They were made of the same tough plastic material as Leo's, with the same snug elastic legs and waistband. They were perfect. Jamie couldn't wait to wear them over his fluffy cotton diapers and feel the extra protection and comfort they provided.

The next day, Jamie was eager to get back into diapers. He knew that Hazel was determined to get Leo potty trained and out of diapers, but Jamie had other plans. As soon as she was out of the door , he rushed to Leo's room and changed into a fresh diaper and plastic pants.

As he played with Leo, Jamie couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and fulfilment as he wet his diaper. It was a great feeling wetting the diapers just like a baby, knowing the plastic pants would hold everything in.He knew that it wasn't normal for a teenager to enjoy wearing diapers, but he couldn't help himself. He loved the soft, fluffy feeling against his skin and the way the plastic pants crinkled as he moved.

When Hazel returned home, she was disappointed to see that her son was wet and messy.

"Jamie, I really appreciate you taking care of Leo this summer," Hazel said as she sat down at the kitchen table. "I know it's not the most exciting job, but it's important for Leo to get some consistency in his routine. And, as you know, we're trying to get him potty trained."

Jamie nodded, pretending to understand. "Of course, I understand that it’s important."

"Good," Hazel replied. "It's just that I noticed today when I came home that Leo was in a wet and messy diaper. We really need to focus on getting him to use the toilet. Can you make sure you remind him to try every hour or so?"

"Sure thing. I am trying but he doesn’t seem that interested in using the potty at the moment." Jamie replied, trying to hide the smile on his face. In reality, he had no intention of trying to get Leo potty trained.

He enjoyed the feeling of wearing diapers too much and knew that he needed Leo to continue wearing them as well, if his own diaper wearing was to continue.

"Great, I know it’s not easy," she said, standing up. "But I really appreciate it. I'll see you tomorrow." Jamie waved goodbye as he left for the evening, already looking forward to tomorrow.

Hazel worked as a lawyer at the same law firm as Jamie's mother, and both of them often worked long hours. This meant that Jamie was often in charge of babysitting Leo from the time they woke up in the morning until their mothers came home late at night.

It was a lot of responsibility to look after a toddler all day but the money was great and more importantly, he was able to wear diapers all day, every day, and he was soon used to wetting them whenever he needed. It was a strange and embarrassing pleasure, but he couldn't help but love the feeling of having a diaper fastened around his waist to protect him from any accidents.

While most of his friends were busy partying or trying to flirt with girls, he was far happier wetting Leo’s diapers and acting like a toddler. As the summer went on, he found himself becoming more and more complacent and began openly wearing just a diaper around Leo, especially when they were in the sandbox outside which was their favourite playspot.

Jamie was soon also making use of Leo’s toys, pacifiers, bottles and other baby equipment, including the crib, playpen and highchair.  Jamie was enjoying the freedom and novelty of being able to use these items as an adult, and relished the chance to play and act like a child again. He was in baby heaven!

Despite being too young to fully understand the unusual dynamic between Jamie and himself, Leo seemed to enjoy playing with Jamie and saw him as a playmate. The only time that he ever got upset was when Jamie was playing with one of his favourite toys and he wanted it back. It normally only took a short tantrum before Jamie relented and returned the toy to the toddler in an effort to appease the situation.

They had lots of fun together, whether they were playing with toys, reading books, or going to the park. Trips to the park were rare because Jamie wanted to keep his diapers on and was reluctant to wear them out in public because he was worried about bumping into someone he knew.

He had contemplated it many times but it was summer time and very hot outside so he was limited in terms of what he could wear to cover up the obvious bulge between his legs.

With only two weeks left before the end of his babysitting with Leo, he finally decided that it was time to take the risk while he still could….
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 1 (Updated 16/04)
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4 is now live on my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood) with Chapter 5 set to be released shortly. 

Any support you can offer makes a real difference - it gives me the freedom to spend more time writing and motivates me to keep going so if you enjoy what I'm writing and want to see more then please consider having a look at my Patreon page and subscribing if you can. Thank you very much x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three - Visit to the Park 

Jamie was feeling nervous as he walked through the park with Leo. He had secretly put on a diaper under his clothes before leaving the house, and he could feel the bulky bulge between his legs as he walked.

He had decided not to wear his plastic pants because they were noisy and he was worried that the rustling might expose his babyish secret. He didn't want anyone to see him, especially not his school teacher who happened to be walking in the park at the same time. In an attempt to avoid her, he grabbed Jamie’s hand and began walking quickly in the direction of the children’s playground and towards Leo’s favourite spot, the sandbox that was full of toddlers around his age.

Leo was soon having a great time playing in the sandbox, while Jamie sat on the bench to the side. He wished he could join in, but knew that it would look suspicious if he started playing in the sandbox like a toddler and that it would be more likely for his diapered bottom to be exposed to all of the adults watching their children.

So he sat on the side, waiting patiently. As the minutes ticked by, Jamie started to feel a strong urge to go to the bathroom. Having worn diapers for the entire summer, he had become accustomed to wetting them whenever he needed to go. In the beginning, it had been difficult for him to pee in a diaper and he had to force himself to let go, but now it had become almost automatic to wet the diaper whenever he felt the slightest urge to pee. It wouldn’t be easy to remove his diaper so there was no chance of him being able to run off to some bushes nearby and the nearest restroom was a five minute walk and he couldn’t possibly leave Leo on his own in case anything happened.

He sat there contemplating his options. If he wet the diaper then he was worried that someone he knew might see him and he would be outed as a diaper wearing baby, who still had to wear diapers and the bulge around his crotch would probably be even more obvious after he had wet himself. On the other hand, he was wearing diapers for a reason and they were designed for exactly this reason. They were meant to prevent accidents and keep his pants dry.

He had become so resigned to wearing diapers and acting like a toddler with Leo that he had almost convinced himself that he belonged in them. He was also secretly quite turned on by the prospect of wetting himself in public because it would be a very babyish thing to do and the thrill of wearing a wet diaper, without anyone else knowing, was quite exciting.

He continued to consider the pros and cons of the various options open to him. The likelihood of seeing anyone he knew was very slim and if he did see anyone then they were not likely to be looking at his crotch anyway so he reasoned that there was little prospect of being found out and he may as well as use the diaper for its intended purpose.

It soon became apparent that the choice was going to be taken out of Jamie’s hands anyway. It was too late, his body had made the decision for him.

He couldn’t hold the pressure any longer and without warning, he felt a warm wetness spreading across the front of the diaper. He panicked, as he realised that there was no way for him to stop himself wetting the diaper.

Jamie was shocked at how quickly it had all happened. He knew that he had become more accustomed to using his diaper in recent weeks but he didn’t realise that it had become an automatic reaction for his body to use the diaper, without waiting for his instruction. It was quite scary that his control had weakened so much, in such a short space of time, especially given that he knew that he wouldn’t always be able to rely upon the security of wearing a diaper to save him.

He felt a twinge of embarrassment as he finished soaking his diaper. He looked around nervously to see if anyone was looking at him but was relieved to see that everyone in the playground was happily playing and distracted by their own little ones. He signed with relief as he finished emptying the final streams of urine, and felt the pressure from his bladder lift while the warm feeling around his crotch spread.

It was already evident to Jamie that the diaper was a lot heavier than it was a few moments ago. He knew that he had absolutely soaked it. He discreetly moved his hand down towards his crotch and prodded the diaper to assess how full it was.

He soon realised that there was a reason why Leo wore plastic pants with his cloth diaper. Jamie had always worn his plastic pants at home which had prevented leaks but the plan to leave them at home to reduce the chance of his secret diaper wearing being discovered had spectacularly backfired.

Without the protection of the plastic pants, Jamie had wet through the diaper and it had not held all of the pee. He could feel wet patches forming at either side of his crotch. He panicked, wondering what to do. He couldn't go home like this, but he couldn't exactly change his diaper in the park either.

To decide on his next course of action, he knew that he needed to find out how bad the problem was. He carefully lifted his bottom off from the bench in order to make a more informed assessment of the damage. His worst fears were confirmed when he felt pee start trickling down his legs. His eyes widened in panic and his heart began to race as he realised the severity of the situation he was in. Hazel had told him earlier that she would be back from work a bit earlier than normal so the option to wait until it got dark or the park got quieter was off the table too because he wouldn’t be home in time and had left evidence of his diaper wearing on display which he needed to clear up before she arrived home.

He was resigned that there was no way that he could make it out of the playground without noticing and reasoned that it would be best to make a quick exit and pray for the best.

Jamie nervously stood up and called for Leo to come over. He tried to be as subtle as possible, hoping that no one had noticed the wet patch on the front of his diaper. He also positioned his hands over the front of his crotch in an attempt to reduce the risk of someone seeing what had happened.

"Come on Leo, we have to go home now," Jamie said, trying to keep his voice steady.

Leo looked up at him with a confused expression and shook his head side to side.

"Nooo…. I play." Leo muttered with a sad face.

"I know you want to stay, buddy, but we have to go home now. We can play in the sand box at home and I’ll make your favourite thing…. Jelly and Ice Cream.” Jamie was desperate to avoid a tantrum and was prepared to promise anything to avoid Leo drawing attention to them.

“No….” Leo stubbornly refused, as he started to stomp his feet and make a bit of a scene, leading to some of the other parents looking over at them.

“Please Leo…. I really need you to come with me now. Pretty please…”

Leo only spoke a few words, which often made little sense to anyone else but he was strong-minded and it was difficult to change his mind once he had made a decision.

Jamie stood there patiently, praying that Leo would back down and follow him quietly out of the playground so that they could make it home.

After a brief pause and the threat of a full blown temper tantrum, Leo relented and took Jamie’s hand to signal that he reluctantly was prepared to go home. Jamie breathed a sigh of relief as he had navigated the first stage of his escape plan and had renewed optimism that he might be able to make it back without being found out.

But that optimism quickly turned to despair when he turned to leave with Leo and found himself face to face with his school teacher, Mrs. Jenkins.

"Hello Jamie," Mrs. Jenkins said with a warm smile. "How have you been enjoying your summer holidays?"

Jamie swallowed hard, trying to think of a response. "It's been good, Mrs. Jenkins. Just been babysitting Leo today. He was playing in the sandbox over there." Jamie gestured towards the sandbox, where lots of toddlers were shouting and busily shovelling sand from one bucket to another.

Mrs. Jenkins nodded. "I see. Well, it's good to keep busy during the summer. And how is Leo doing?"

"He's doing well," Jamie said, trying to keep the conversation short. "But we really need to get going. I have to change his diaper."

Leo looked surprised at this accusation. “I…. not….accident”

Leo’s denial may have been incoherent to some, but it was clear to Mrs. Jenkins and Jamie that he was protesting the allegation that he needed a diaper change. Jamie was becoming increasingly concerned that he was about to be found out.

Mrs. Jenkins raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Are you sure everything is alright? You seem a bit flustered"

Jamie's face turned red with embarrassment. "Y-yes, everything is fine. It's just that, um, Leo had an accident so I need to get him back and I have to get back too."

Leo was clearly angry at Jamie’s incorrect allegation and repeated his defence passionately. “I…. not… accident… you”

Jamie's face turned increasingly red. He was worried that Leo had identified the issue and was about to expose him so he interrupted the toddler. “Leo, that’s enough.”

He could tell that Mrs. Jenkins was suspicious and maybe even a bit concerned. He needed to urgently find a way out of this situation and decided that there was only way to stop Leo revealing his secret.

He turned away from Mrs. Jenkins in the direction of Leo, bent his knees and proceeded to lift the toddler into his arms. Jamie concluded that it was going to be the quickest way to get out of the playground and get home. He also hoped that holding Leo would help hide his problem!

What Jamie didn’t realise is that he had exposed his diaper and accident to a shocked Mrs. Jenkins when he bent over to pick up Leo.

His underwear was supposed to hide the diaper but had slipped down at the same time that his jumper rode up, unmistakably revealing the top of the diaper. In fact, it was even worse than that for Jamie because he had also exposed his bottom to Mrs. Jenkins, giving her a clear view of the wet patches that had formed at the sides of his crotch. There was no room for doubt, she had seen that Jamie was wearing a diaper, a wet diaper!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 3 (Updated 25/04)
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 4 - A Surprise Visitor (Updated 30/04)
5 hours ago, Back to Babyhood said:

Hi @Babytom948, I'm always interested to hear feedback. What is it that you're finding slow? 

Beating around the bush with his family finding out. She walked in on him and took a pretty neutral position on it.

Thanks for the feedback. I am not sure I would agree that she took a neutral position. She very clearly stated her objection to what he was doing but she decided to give him one last chance before telling their parents because she knew the consequences for Jamie and was won around by his pleading not to tell anyone. In my experience, that is consistent with how many siblings would behave with each other. 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/3/2023 at 4:11 AM, Back to Babyhood said:

Hi @Zylo1893

Thanks for your message. 

The latest chapter is on my Patreon. I’ll be posting it on here soon but I’ve released the latest chapters for my other two stories first. 

Seems like you're overworked without adding this on 😅😵

• Haha 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 5 (Updated 05/06)
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 13 (Updated 10/12)