LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Gravity Happens

After multiple wettings... The bulk... The sag.. whether one is walking or crawling. And the helplessness is one is reliant on someone else to decide when a change happens...

• Like 2

As a  VLG I have a special version of that issue.  My diaper and panties must stay fully covered by my skirts, which are halfway  to the knee which is the length of a proper babydoll, long enough to be decent and short and high-waisted enough to make changes easy. Also, I am double-diapered. This  is where cloth shines. You have two means of holding up the diaper. 1. pinning it in place well 2. The elsatic of the panties. One way is having tow panties the regular plastic ones and a snug-fitting rubber panties. This was recommended by several members of DPF back  in the mid '89's/early90's. Also two panties was not uncommon for girls in deapers, since they would be wearing dresses in the 1950's and early '60's

12 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

After multiple wettings... The bulk... The sag.. whether one is walking or crawling. And the helplessness is one is reliant on someone else to decide when a change happens...

I love the feeling of a soggy saggy nappy between my legs. I never rush to change.

I have a big belly and not much of a butt.  My diapers are taped on under my belly, therefore they have a tendency to slide down in back even when dry.  When wet, well, there is no keeping them up unless I'm wearing pants or a onesie.  Even then they will slide down in back sometimes being uncomfortable until I reach inside the back of my pants and tug them back up.

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I have a big belly and not much of a butt.  My diapers are taped on under my belly, therefore they have a tendency to slide down in back even when dry.  When wet, well, there is no keeping them up unless I'm wearing pants or a onesie.  Even then they will slide down in back sometimes being uncomfortable until I reach inside the back of my pants and tug them back up.

Hey it happens as we age,,,,,, I have been sitting much much more over the past yr, and I have gained 10 plus pounds so I am really up there with it not staying up on my butt, if you have answers please post or MM me I am also open . I do thank you for the reply you did the other day, Thanks

Why is it we gain the belly fat as we age, why not in a good location🙄Where we can use it

• Like 1
On 4/8/2023 at 12:14 AM, foreverdl said:

Why is it we gain the belly fat as we age, why not in a good location🙄Where we can use it

Because we are old!  We don't get out playing tennis, basket-ball, hiking and working off the calories!  We tend to sit watching TV eating potato chips and dip!  On the other hand, if all the fat went to my butt instead of my belly, I could see how big my butt would be, sticking out so far!  I probably couldn't even get a pair of jeans on let alone a diaper, and when I sat in my car my head would be pressed against the roof!  https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/donut-butt-gm108310558-12124474

• Like 1

There was a Pampers commercial that called this the cowboy walk when you have to waddle because of a saggy diaper. I get the cowboy walk a lot.

• Like 4

Yeah, that's what I love about gravity the most, especially when I'm making a big poo-poo in my diaper and the huge load drops at the seat of my diaper and others can see it hanging from the back, knowing full well that something's going on back there.😏 Or when I make multiple pee-pees in my diaper and I have to crawl on my hands because of all the soggyness. I really love that, especially because it adds to the helplessness of being a baby and relying on someone else to change my messy and pee-pee diapers.😁♥️🤭😃♥️🤗🚼🍼👶♥️😇

• Like 2
On 4/4/2023 at 8:36 PM, dlsafrica said:

I love the feeling of the soggy, sagging diaper. When that happens I'm winding up waddling to the point where I am crawling on all fours. When that happens, you know I used my diaper like the baby I am. A saggy diaper just proves, I'm an adult baby and it's often a sign to people that I'm an adult baby who's kept in diapers.

• Like 2