LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another ABDL Article

I'm okay with this article and being an adult baby, I am all for acceptance, tolerance, inclusion and openness. I am one of those Adult babies who is totally open, tolerant and accepting of anyone who wants to wear diapers out in the open.

Adult diaper-wearing fetishists complain about pedophilia accusations :https://thepostmillennial.com/adult-diaper-wearing-fetishists-complain-about-pedophilia-accusations

Young at heart: https://www.thestranger.com/sex/2023/03/31/78928220/young-at-heart

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, that article could've portrayed us a lot worse. They mostly stuck to the facts. It would be very easy for a media outlet or someone writng a blog or making a youtube video etc to write "ABDLs are dangerous pedophiles" and can dig up a few examples such as rhymes with Beeker's and one recent article about a man breaking into a daycare to steal diapers, it was recently posted in this subforum I believe.  Enough examples like that, and any normies reading such an article would start making that association.  So I'm glad this article did not go down this route. 

That said, there have been pedophiles in the ABDL community (as there have been in many kink and non-kink communities) and they 100% should NOT be tolerated. I do not welcome nor accept any pedophiles in this or any other community I am part of.  Pedophiles belong behind bars.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Well, that article could've portrayed us a lot worse

I thought the Stranger article was actually very sympathetic.   The other one was basically just giving a summary of the Stranger article, though they definitely popped a highly unflattering photo to lead off. 

2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

they 100% should NOT be tolerated

Anyone who does not respect consent should not be tolerated in the kink community.  Ironically, this is a much bigger problem in general kink than it is in ABDL - abusers get away with shit a lot easier in general D/s space than they do in ABDL space because the rest of the community is more hypervigilant in ABDL space.  In ABDL space, anyone who might besmirch the reputation of either CGs or Littles with any sort of pedophilia stain these days get shown the door rather rapidly. 

• Like 2

That was a great article.  It's good to see that some people just get it and they express it too.

Aside from that....how cool would it be to work at ABU?  I'd likely get fired for sampling too much of the products 😁

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"The North American AB/DL community has been growing, with Leo as a vocal supporter for new members in Ottawa. " In OTTAWA? Thats where I'm from. I might know him.

This was fairly kind. Its nice to see someone approach it with common sense.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 8:22 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Pedophiles belong behind bars.

22 hours ago, Crinklebutt1 said:

No, executed.

I think you're both missing the point that some people with pedophilic desires actually want to change their situation but never had an opportunity to do so.  I do not have any such desires but this should still be mentioned given how serious this issue is.  Some pedophiles won't even seek out counseling or other assistance because they think the world is always against them regardless if they want to change the situation or not.  Of course, pedophiles who don't want to change their behavior or who have already commited an act of harm should be punished.  That being said, there actually are some treatments for pedophilic attractions (SSRI antidepressants which reduces or inhibits one's sex drive, addiction management techniques which diverts one's desires towards something more benign,  masturbating while thinking about something benign, etc)

A main reason why some pedophiles refuse to seek help (aside from stigma) is because of the stipulation that therapists must report any individual who "is at risk of harming themself or others" although that really doesn't qualify when said individual is seeking help to prevent exactly that.  Isolating people, including attempts in recent years to force people to do more things online (big contributor there) is only going to result in more pedophiles, not less, given that social isolation is one of the biggest contributing factors towards pedophilia.  Taking a negligent additude towards this issue is going to allow this to continue.  Everyone can do something here, it's just a matter of deciding to.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

I think you're both missing the point that some people with pedophilic desires actually want to change their situation but never had an opportunity to do so.  

They should seek out treatment, and avenues for treatment should be open to them. However, my opinion still stands. Maybe I need to clarify- I have 0 sympathy for any convicted pedophiles. Once they start diddlin' kids, they 100% belong in prison. Preferably in general pop.  Also, to circle back to the article and the original post- I do not think pedophiles should be accepted into the ABDL community. We already get associated with it just from wearing diapers, playing with baby toys, pacifiers, etc.  That will certainly cement "ABDL= pedohpiles" in the average normie mind.  

• Like 2