LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ASMR reaction

Reaction to ASMR effects  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How do you react to the ASMR effect?

• Strong positive effect
    • Mild positive effect
    • No effect
    • Mild negative effect
    • Strong negative effect
    • Haven't experienced it or don't know
    • What's ASMR?
    • Other

Mezza-mezz. my little girl clothes sound like that The crinkle of pampers reminds me of trash bags. the sounds of  rubber panties ismore jentle

What I do not like is the phony ones that are on YouTube. You can tell these persons are trying, it is too pronounced

That is probably because much of it is fake. In terms of voice, it is too soft so that the breathiness stands out unnaturally. Clothing movement is mostly ASMR with  plastic/rubber being espeically so, which explains something

When I was younger, between about 6 and 16,  I noticed that when changing the baby, after putting the rubber panties in place, Mommy would ruber her hads on the back of the panties, around, 2 or 3 times. It did not seem to be with enough pressure to adjust the fit, going by the sound. I thought she was getting feelies on the material. It may be that she liked the sound it made

If you find and listen to the Eloise post, the little girl,discussing her governess, says that "she  wears tissue paper under her dress".  It probably mreans some kind of petticoat or, more likely, crinoline. I had heard that sound so I knew exactly what she meant

• Like 2

@ValentinesStuff

When it comes to anything related to ASMR, or for that matter hypnosis, hypnosis is a good thing to have done to you if there is something that you feel that can be attained because you're using that as to solve problems or to relax. in my case, I, I feel as if hypnosis may not be effective, because in order for hypnosis to be able to be effective, you would have to be able to be susceptible to the suggestions given by the one who is trying to hypnotize you. if you were having opened mind, and you allow that to happen, it might be a little easier for you to have it come out the way you want it to. other than that, Hypnosis is just something that may work on some people, while it may not work on others, it depends on how open your mind is to suggestion, and how far you're able to take it. I have no doubt that Hypnosis can help a lot of individuals, and I have no doubt that it can put you in a state of relaxation or a state of euphoria that makes you feel better rather than feeling nervous or scared or anything like this. hypnosis has its good effects and can help you in many ways, but you have to have the that'll allow you to have it open up so you can take advantage of it.

ASMR on the other hand, is based on sounds and other actions that put you in the mood for whatever you want. in my case, ASMR to me may be helpful, but to me most of the time when See these videos on youtube, while I understand the ASMR is based on sites and sounds and other things, I think some of the people that do these videos over do it with the sound, and part of the thing that they want to help you to do is to be able to relax, which is probably why they use low voices and you have to use your headphones in order to use or take advantage of the video's effects. like Hypnosis, you would probably have to have a brain that is set up so that it will accept someone's suggestion, otherwise it probably won't work well.

ASMR May also be helpful if you're dealing with trying to put yourself in the mood, And I believe the sounds that are made in these videos could be helpful to help you relax, but as far as these things actually can help you go into little space I am not sure. i've listened to a bunch of ASMR videos on youtube, but I haven't seen anything done by the pro so I wouldn't be able to tell you what affects they would have, but I would think they would have a common effect, because sometimes what I do is I go into my sleep sounds playlist on youtube to be able to put myself in an appropriate state of mind so I can relax. Being able to relax will help you to enjoy what is being done to you and putting yourself in little space can also take away most of your anxiety, which could be helpful if you have a significant other helping you during this process.

As far as the survey goes: I said OTHER:  this is because you are dealing with in effect of something that is being done to you. because I do not know if my mind is open to suggestions that would put me in a hypnotic situation, or in a situation where ASMR would be helpful, I said that the ASMR would affect me other ways. Not sure how good ASMR would work, because I'm not sure if pros that do hypnotics also can do this type of thing as well. I am very open minded when it comes to stuff like this, but I am not sure if ASMR would be helpful for me, or how hypnotism would work for myself, I still maintain that your mind has to be open to the ideas that are being placed within your head in order for it to work effectively. in order for that to happen, someone needs to be able to get down into your subconscious mind and plant the ideas that they want you to have in your head, and then plant the trigger to be able to elicit the behavior that is being sought.

In no way am I saying ASMR and hypnotism do not work! to the contrary, I'm sure that they do work, but I do not have the expertise or an experience with either, other than what you would see on a youtube video or when you go to a hypnotism video and you watch someone hypnotize you or mesmerize you. Your mind has to be open to the thoughts being placed within it in order to elicit the response that you would want to have happen. whether that works or not, would depend on the person's ability to absorb it into their heads.

Brian

@~Brian~

Thanks for the answer.

I should point out that in my first experiences with ASMR I had no idea of what the letters meant. I still found the video disturbing. After seeing the letters on a bunch of videos by different people I finally Googled them to see what they meant. I started  watching a few of them. About the longest I lasted was 30 seconds, in some cases less than 10 seconds. 

So in the first cases I had no expectations, but still had a reaction.

• Thanks 1

Like many things, it only became a big dealon the internet,priorto tha, not many personsunderstood or cared enough to find out. Now, it is all over the place, even associatedwith Bob Ross

On 3/24/2023 at 9:47 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

How do you react to ASMR?

I have an incredibly negative reaction to the effect. I find it so disturbing that I have to stop videos within seconds of experiencing it.

totally agree. On the rare occasion I'll find a very nice soft mommy voice just reassuring me and telling me to try to go to sleep/fill my diaper/etc. Like just above a whisper and sincere. But for every ONE of those I find, I find ONE THOUSAND weird ladies whispering fast and tapping their nails loudly on the side of a baby bottle like they're reciting a bogus voodoo spell. It's hit and miss and more misses than hits.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

totally agree. On the rare occasion I'll find a very nice soft mommy voice just reassuring me and telling me to try to go to sleep/fill my diaper/etc. Like just above a whisper and sincere. But for every ONE of those I find, I find ONE THOUSAND weird ladies whispering fast and tapping their nails loudly on the side of a baby bottle like they're reciting a bogus voodoo spell. It's hit and miss and more misses than hits.

Even the "nice soft mommy voice" ones disturb me to the point where I can't listen to them. 

• Like 1

I find most ASMR annoying and crap.

Usually it's a one person play where they talk to themselves and I have to pretend there talking to me as they poke baby bottles at the camera lens or they randomly rustle around packets of diapers and put one on a teddy bear or something and I have to pretend it's me.

I have had my own ideas for ABDL ASMR though.

Strap a GO-PRO to the head of a doll or something similar, then on a rainy day take it for a walk in a stroller round the park or something: little to no talking, just a new view out as the strollers pushed round with the sight and sound of rain falling in the safety of a stroller.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I find most ASMR annoying and crap.

Usually it's a one person play where they talk to themselves and I have to pretend there talking to me as they poke baby bottles at the camera lens or they randomly rustle around packets of diapers and put one on a teddy bear or something and I have to pretend it's me.

I have had my own ideas for ABDL ASMR though.

Strap a GO-PRO to the head of a doll or something similar, then on a rainy day take it for a walk in a stroller round the park or something: little to no talking, just a new view out as the strollers pushed round with the sight and sound of rain falling in the safety of a stroller.

That sounds like a really good idea for a video Ashy!?? what's an ASMR????

• Thanks 1

It might help if it was not such an obvious acting job

How about this for AMSR?

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Tried them, have no real effect on me, wish they did and I know they work for some people but in most cases they have no effect. Some people are susceptible to suggestion, however I seem to be one that is not regardless of wanting to be susceptible.