LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My friend needs some advice..

My friend (she has a very non-supportive family except her step mother), who I'm VERY close with, recently tried one of my ABU diapers. The only reason she knows is because she's a little bit curious and decided to check my other closet which I tell her has nothing in it but in reality is a stash of diapers, enema kits, disposable enemas, plastic pants, suppositories, etc.. Long story short she got one out tried putting it on and she didn't know how, I caught her, talked things over, and asked her if she wanted to try it. She put it on and loved it. We even took enemas and messed together. Now the problem is she told me she wants to tell her supportive step mother but doesn't know how. She made a list of things she wants to tell her: she wants to crash at my place (which I'm totally okay with), wear / use diapers, IT'S NOT FOR SEXUAL PURPOSES, spend some of her paycheck on diapers / other AB/DL supplies, DON'T tell anyone else in the family, post some pics to get a possible caretaker / little. How should she say it and what shouldn't she say?

I wouldn't share it with her family especially since they aren't supportive my advice keep it between yourselvesand enjoy it together as padded pals

• Like 1

The main question is why?  Why does she want to tell her stepmother?  Especially because the rest of the family is not supportive.  Unless there is something more to it, I don't see a plus side to her sharing with her stepmother.

My advice is don't share, unless she needs to process her feelings.  In that case, the only way you can share with somebody very close is to be 100% honest with them.  Start with asking them if they know about ABDL, and then share her feelings.

• Like 1

Has she given you a reasons, why she feels the need to share her diaper experiences with her (supportive) stepmom?  As Spark had pointed out, I can’t see a good reason for having to go to her stepmom with it. If your friend is good with it, and enjoying herself, and you are as well, why confess any of that to the stepmother? 
I would recommend, you keep this between you 2, and just enjoy. 

There just doesn't seem to be any logical reason for her to tell her stepmother. Whether it's sexual or not why would her stepmother need to know she wants to wear and mess diapers? How is that fair to her stepmother?

19 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Has she given you a reasons, why she feels the need to share her diaper experiences with her (supportive) stepmom?  As Spark had pointed out, I can’t see a good reason for having to go to her stepmom with it. If your friend is good with it, and enjoying herself, and you are as well, why confess any of that to the stepmother? 
I would recommend, you keep this between you 2, and just enjoy. 

I agree, not really a good reason to share. No reason to share with family, and possibly change the relationships that you have formed with that individual.

• Like 1