LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Ballet Slippers - Updated Ending (Chapter 63 added 2.29.24)

The Ballet Slippers - Chapter 31

Isabelle loved being with Jess. Jess was always so much fun. This time was no different. "So Belly, how was school today? Did you do anything interesting?" Jess asked, as she navigated the roads toward Becky's pre-school. Jess had found a station called "Kidz Bopz" on the radio that was playing the best music, and Isabelle was bouncing along to the tunes as they drove together. 

"School was okay. I got to work on my story in Miss Jenny's class today which was fun." Isabelle shared. "But I'm much more excited to be your helped tonight any watch Becky. I'm going to do a really really good job! I promise, you'll see. And then I can be the babysitter for her and Eric next time!" Isabelle said, as she threw her arms in the air. 

Jess laughed out loud from the front seat. The little girl behind her was so cute, and Jess adored her. "Oh yah? The babysitter? That's quite the responsibility, don't you think? Do you think you can handle that?" Jess asked. 

Isabelle had no doubts - "Of course I can!" 

Jess rounded a corner off of the main road and started to navigate some back roads toward the pre-school. "Okay babysitter Isabelle. Well maybe you can help me with some big girl jobs tonight, how does that sound?" Isabelle liked the sound of that, and nodded vigorously in response. "Good," Jess responded. "But just because you're a big girl doesn't mean you cant have fun, right? So we're going to make sure we have a lot of fun tonight too!"

'This is shaping up to be a great night,' Isabelle thought as Jess pulled the car into a driveway, slowing down, before parking the car. "Let's go get your friend now," Jess announced, before turning the car off and getting out of the car.

For her part, Isabelle reached down to unbuckle herself, but the buckle was just out of reach. Sitting on the booster seat with the seatbelt tight against her made it impossible to reach, despite all her efforts. But Isabelle didn't need to wait long - Jess had made her way around to her door, opening it up, and unbuckling Isabelle's seatbelt. 

Before Jess could pick her up, however, Isabelle announced that "I can do it. I can do it," to which Jess smiled and backed off. Isabelle did sort of regret her decision - the jump down from the booster seat was higher than expected, and Isabelle was a little nervous. Nevertheless, she had committed to getting down herself, and do slowly lowered herself, as Jess waited in the background. 

"Good job Isabelle," Jess said, congratulating the girl on getting out of the car. "Now hold my hand while we go into the pre-school."

Isabelle took Jess's hand and followed Jess as she led her into the preschool. Jess pulled Isabelle past the main office in the front and to the left, all the way down the hall to a classroom at the end of way. The halls were all decorated with loads of colors and paintings. The school looked like it was fun. 'Becky doesn't know how good she has it! Second grade is tough. This place looks fun,' Isabelle thought to herself. Jess eventually settled at one door, and pushed it open. When Jess opened the door, Isabelle was not sure what to expect. 

Isabelle was confronted with a space that was remarkable. It was the kind of classroom where little minds could roam freely and imaginations could take flight. As Jess pulled Isabelle stepped inside, Isabelle was greeted by a burst of vibrant colors and an atmosphere filled with warmth and excitement. The noises and smells in the class felt alive. 

The walls of the classroom were adorned with silly and playful artwork created by the tiny hands of the preschoolers that spent their days there. Their masterpieces, a large, multicolored painted rainbows, and handprint flowers, was proudly displayed over a massive chalkboard at the front of the classroom. Isabelle immediately spotted Becky's name near the middle, just under the rainbow's arch, showcasing her friend's budding talents. The artwork brought life and cheer to the room, as if the walls were telling stories of the children's imaginations, of how they passed their days. Each flower was unique, much like the students who thrived in the class.

The room was filled with cozy reading nooks, adorned with soft cushions and plush rugs. A colorful bookshelf stood proudly in one corner, filled to the brim with books of all shapes and sizes, inviting little ones to embark on magical adventures with each turn of a page. Isabelle saw quite a few titles herself that looked more than appealing, and for a moment, Isabelle considered letting go of Jess's hand to go over and see what there was to read. 

In another corner, a pretend play area beckoned children to engage in imaginative play. A miniature kitchen complete with tiny utensils and play food sparked the creativity of aspiring chefs. Isabelle wondered if anyone had made spaghetti and meatballs lately. "That's what I would cook if I had the time,' Isabelle thought. Next to the kitchen, and along the back wall, a series of cozy dollhouses were lined up with a table set for tea parties in the middle. Isabelle spotted two girls sitting at the low chairs already, with more chairs welcoming and inviting the other children to step into the shoes of their favorite characters and enjoy a high tea together.

Isabelle's eyes traced their way along the near wall, where the learning centers were located. The learning centers in the room were carefully organized and thoughtfully designed so that the children would be enticed and excited about spending time there. A sensory table, filled with sand, minerals, and other liquids, enticed little hands to explore and discover different textures. Nearby, a math center displayed colorful counters, blocks, and puzzles that encouraged early number sense and problem-solving skills. Isabelle though it might be fun to do a puzzle. 'Maybe Becky will want to do one together later,' Isabelle thought

Near where the ceiling met the walls, a copy of the alphabet adorned the walls, each letter a work of art. A bright and inviting rug in the center of the room served as a gathering place for circle time, where stories were shared, songs were sung, and laughter filled the air. Isabelle could practically hear the reverberations of music that had played there earlier, feeling the sweet tunes surround her and practically lift her off of the ground. Above the rug, a colorful mobile danced in the gentle breeze, capturing the attention and sparking curiosity.

Every corner of the classroom was filled with love and attention to detail. Soft curtains framed the windows, allowing natural light to filter in and illuminate the space. Isabelle hadn't noticed at first, but there was soft music playing in the background as she entered the room, creating a soothing and inviting ambiance. Isabelle was put at ease the moment she walked in, the music likely playing a role in that. 

There was of course, one other item that Isabelle's attention had focused on. On the far wall, there was an alcove that appeared to lead toward a bathroom. The alcove was positioned off to the side, behind the teacher's desk. But even from her angle, Isabelle could tell what was back there. Sure, there was a door that led to the bathroom for the teacher and the students that used that. But there was also something else. 

In the cozy corner of the alcove sat what was very clearly a well-equipped changing table, a haven of comfort and care for the little ones that still needed it. It was a place where the needs of the youngest members - or just those members who were not potty trained -  of the preschool could have their needs met.

The changing table itself looked sturdy and thoughtfully designed, featuring a cushioned surface covered in soft, wipeable material. Its gentle contours gave an aroma of welcome, and looked as though it would be far from the worst place to have to lay, a cozy spot for diaper and pullup changes. Above the table, a shelf displayed an array of supplies neatly organized and within a teacher's arm's reach. Rows of thin, fresh pullups for kids who were working their best at toilet training, but simply had an accident, were waiting to be used. Next to them, a stack of much thicker, fresh diapers, carefully folded and ready for use, awaited their turn to serve their purpose. Containers of fragrance-free and scented wipes, their lids easily accessible, were positioned for quick and convenient use.

Isabelle could also spy, from her position, A small, covered bin. Isabelle recognized it instantly; it was the same model that Jess had in Eric's room, only much large - A Diaper Djinn - a place for soiled pullups and diapers to be deposited. Isabelle knew that such a device was essential to ensure cleanliness and hygiene standards were maintained. Its lid, currently in a locked position, sealed away any odors that the school children may have, '..err left behind,' Isabelle thought, leaving the air around the changing table, as well as across the classroom, fresh and pleasant. 'In fact, it smells wonderful in here!' Isabelle thought. 

The changing table was adorned with colorful, blue and punk décor. Across the table were painted images of circus rides, teddy bears, and dinosaurs. The table's décor was welcoming and inviting, and served as a gentle reminder that each child who was placed upon it was welcomed and embraced with love and care. Playful animal prints or whimsical patterns adorned the walls behind the table, bringing a touch of joy to the space as well. 

A mobile with soft, captivating shapes dangled above the changing area. It was there to help the teachers who did the changes, catching the attention of the children laid down on the table. Even now, at a distance, Isabelle was ensnared by the mobiles gentle movement and soothing colors. Isabelle did her best to look away, but the mobile provided a captivating distraction even at this moment, calming Isabelle. 

Close by, within a teacher's arm's reach of the table, were bottles of gentle hand sanitizer and lotion. Isabelle spotted lotion bottles of all colors and shapes, each with different pictures on them; purple ones with flowers, green ones with leaves, and yellow ones with vanilla on them. Each bottle had a pump top, and the numerous options ensured that caregivers had whatever they needed for each child.

A sense of organization prevailed around the changing table. Baskets or bins held extra clothing, spare socks, and bibs, ready to be utilized if needed. Isabelle could have sworn that one of the baskets had baby bottles in it, and another even held pacifiers. 'I doubt they have to use those very often - these kids are already in preschool!' 

At bottom, the beautifully decorated preschool classroom radiated a sense of belonging and comfort. It was a space where Isabelle found herself feeling safe and happy, a place full of laughter and growth. 

It was at that moment that Isabelle spotted Becky - she was making her way out of the back alcove and running toward Jess, a teacher following behind her, five paces back. "Mommmy!!!!!" Becky, shouted, as she ran into her mom's arms, Jess picking her up and holding her in the air, before kissing her daughter repeatedly. The teacher behind Becky made her way over, and started chatting with Jess briefly, as Jess set Becky down. Becky, meanwhile, come over to Isabelle to hug her as well.

"Hi Becky!" Isabelle said enthusiastically, as she hugged her friend, and listened in on the conversation between Jess and the teacher.

"......okay today. Had a few........changed her recently.........pullup..........just peed in the potty like a BIG GIRL" the teacher announced, now trying to get Becky's attention, "so at least we get one star on our chart today, don't we? How about that Becky? Why don't you take this sticker," the teacher said, "and go show your friend where your chart is, and put it on, okay?" 

Becky ran over to collect her bounty, before running back to Isabelle. "Come Belly. I'll show you where I get to put my sticker!" Becky took Isabelle's hand and started to pull her toward the alcove in the back. Isabelle turned to Jess and the teacher and rolled her eyes, as if to try and show the adults she was merely tolerating the juvenile's accomplishment.

"Alright Becky. We can go put your sticker on," Isabelle responded, as if the activity marked a tremendous burden. Jess smiled and continued to chat with the teacher as Isabelle made her way after Becky to the alcove. as they rounded the corner, Becky stopped almost immediately, and turned toward the rear-facing wall that Isabelle could not see from where she had been standing at the door. Becky climbed up a nearby step stool, and located her name on the chart, placing the sticker prominently on the correct day, her first sticker of the day it appeared.

Isabelle took the sight in. The potty chart was a large poster, sectioned off for the various students and their needs. The potty chart was  extremely colorful and had different sections or columns for each child's name, which appeared in a unique color and font. There was a section at the left for "Big Boy" and Big Girl" underwear, with quite a few names under it - half by Isabelle's estimate. There was another section "Getting There!" that ran down the middle of the chart, where about another third or so of the students names appeared. Isabelle discerned that this section was for kids who had occasion accidents. Becky's name however, was not among the first two sections; it was in a third section on the far right, titled "Learning the Ropes!" 

Each child on the chart had their own row under the respective section where they belonged. The kids' progress was recorded for each day. The further Isabelle glanced from left to right, the fewer stickers she saw, which of course, seemed fitting. The chart was decorated with cute and motivating illustrations related to potty training, such toilets, sinks with kids washing their hands, some kids cheering while seated on the potty, and other fun pictures as well. 

As Becky descended from the stepstool, Isabelle noticed a need begin to stir in her stomach. 'Oh no..' Isabelle thought. She knew what the need was.....'but here?.....I can probably wait until we get to Jess's,' Isabelle thought. Isabelle stood still for a moment, to consider her options. 'After this morning though.....' It was probably just better to go. 'No need to bother anyone about this,' Isabelle thought. 

Isabelle made her way to the door at the back of the room that presumably led to the bathroom. Isabelle reached out for the knob, and tried to twist it. Only it wouldn't twist. Isabelle tried again, shifting the knob around as if to find the secret angle to turn the knob at, but no luck. 'Danggit. What's wrong with this door?' Isabelle wondered. 

At that moment, Becky approached Isabelle. "Belly - do you hafta use the potty? You need to ask Miss Deena to open the door for you. Come!" Before Isabelle could react, Becky took her arm, and pulled her back toward Jess and, presumably, the woman named Deena. Becky was calling to her teacher along the way. "Miss Denna. Miss Deena. Miss Deena. Belly needs to use the potty!" 

Isabelle was mortified - this little girl was screaming across the classroom that Isabelle needed to use the toilet - 'the toilet Becky, not the potty.' Isabelle turned beat red, shifting her gaze from left to right to observe how many of Becky's juvenile compatriots were now starring at her. 

But none were. In fact, the remaining kids in the class seemed utterly disinterested in all the noise that Becky was making. 'What on earth.....' Isabelle wondered, questioning what kind of weird kids went to this preschool. 

"Does she now?" Miss Deena responded. "Thank you for letting me know Becky. I'll go unlock the door to the potty for her. Belly, is it? Come with me."

Isabelle felt the need to defend herself, at that moment, as Becky returned to her mother's arms. "Its Isabelle, actually," Isabelle corrected the preschool teacher, garnering a smile from her. "And I just wanted to see if I could use the toilet, but the door appeared locked." Isabelle was doing her best to present a mature front. That said, her need to evacuate was growing stronger.

"My my. I apologize Isabelle. Let's get that door unlocked for you so that you can use the TOILET, not the potty of course," Miss Deena responded playfully, making her way to her desk. Isabelle bounced after her, keeping her legs shut as tightly as possible together. 

Jess meanwhile, watched as Isabelle followed after Miss Deena, walking oddly, and pressing one hand against her butt. "Becky, let mama put you down for a second. I need to make a quick telephone call," Jess said, pulling her phone out. "Still enough time I think..."

'Can this woman move any slower?!?!' Isabelle wondered, as she watched Miss Deena dig through her desk drawer before revealing a key, and continuing toward the bathroom. 'No wonder none of these kids have stickers - Miss Deena can't open the door fast enough. Errrughhhh,' Isabelle thought, feeling her stomach lurch and freezing up. 

Isabelle waited, got herself under control, and made her way after Miss Deena who was now opening the bathroom door. Isabelle heard the click, and immediately maneuvered around Miss Deena, and into the bathroom "THANK YOU!" Isabelle called back, closing the door behind her. Isabelle pulled her pants and panties down, shimmying to the toilet, and leaping over the stool at the foot of the toilet and onto the seat itself, immediately releasing a giant poop into the toilet. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Isabelle moaned, thrilled to have made it to the toilet in time.

Isabelle did not pay much attention to her surroundings, too focused on relieving herself, before wiping, and washing her hands. Isabelle made her way back out to the preschool classroom, where she found Jess, Miss Deena, and Jess, and rejoined her group. "Did someone earn a sticker?" Miss Deena said jokingly as Isabelle returned. 

Isabelle wasn't going to acknowledge the comment, but it was a free sticker. 'You don't need a sticker Isabelle.' She reminded herself. 'You aren't a preschooler. And you don't need or have a potty chart.' "No thank you Miss Deena," Isabelle responded with her most mature voice. 

"Okay then," Jess chimed in, "I just spoke to your mommy Isabelle. She's so happy were having so much fun. But its time to go! Come on everyone. Bye Deena!"

Isabelle walked into the front door of Jess's house first. The car ride home had not been exciting. After Becky finished throwing a tantrum about having to sit in Eric's car seat, Isabelle decided to cheer her up by playing a game of I-spy out the window as they drove. Isabelle took advantage both of her superior intellect and superior view from high up in her booster seat, and Becky was not able to find anything of the items that Isabelle had spied. Out of mercy, Jess had to point out what Isabelle had spied so that Becky could have a turn. 

"Okay girls. Let's wash up and get ready. Isabelle - take your bag up to Becky's room please. Its right here. And I'll meet you up there in a minute....Hi Hunny," Jess said, as she greeted John, giving him a kiss and taking Eric out of his arms. "And hello to you little man. Who is mommy's little man?!? Who?! Who?!? Is it you?!?! Yes you are!" Isabelle could hear Eric giggling as she made her way with her bag into Becky's room. 

Isabelle opened the door to the room, and saw that it had already been made up for the night. Becky's "big girl" bed was not big enough for both of them, but Becky did have a trundle bed underneath, which had been pulled out, and the bed made already. 'This is smart,' Isabelle thought. 'It will allow me to better watch Becky all night. And if there is a problem with Eric, I can address that too!' Isabelle had no doubt she was going to be the best helper Jess had ever had. 

Isabelle set her bag down, and opened it up. Isabelle took Rabbity out - who needed some fresh air - and set him down on the pillow of the trundle bed. Isabelle then took stock of what her mom had packed her; A change of clothes for the next day, which consisted of stripped leggings, a twill skirt, and a cute red shirt with a big smile on it. Isabelle also found the pajamas her mom had packed for her, a pink nightie. Finally, Isabelle found.......'what on earth - four sweetnights? How long was she staying here?!? Mom must have accidentally packed too many,' Isabelle concluded, setting the bag aside. 

Becky, for her part, had come into the room, proudly telling Isabelle how she helped pull the trundle out, and picked out Isabelle's pillows. "You got my second and thirdest favorite pillows. I have four pillows. I needed to keep my most favoritest. But I wanted you to have the others. You'll love them!" Becky exclaimed. 

Curious, Isabelle laid down and put her head on each pillow. "These are actually really comfy. Thank you Becky!" 

Isabelle made her way to the door to go wash up as she was instructed, when Jess came in. "All set Isabelle? Good. Becky? Come with me. That pullup needs changing. Isabelle? I want to chat with you about being my helper tonight after. Can you meet me in Eric's room?" 

Isabelle nodded, and headed past Jess and into the hall bathroom, which largely mirrored her own at home. Isabelle turned before entering, noticing that Jess had lingered in Becky's bedroom and had not yet left. Isabelle shrugged, and made her way into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. 

The bathroom had the same layout as Isabelle's at home, except had slight differences. Much like the preschool, a step stool sat at the foot of the toilet. The toilet itself looked like it was lower to the ground than it was at Isabelle's house. 

The shower curtain running along the bath and concealing it from view was blue with yellow ducks, ironically holding umbrellas. Separately, another stool was near the sink, allowing easier access to the sink, soap, and other items along the table in the bathroom. Isabelle made her way up the stool, noting how much easier it was to reach the faucet, the soap, and the sink itself, and proceeded to wash her hands. When she was done, Isabelle easily turned off the faucet, and dried her hand on the nearby towel. 

Isabelle opened up the bathroom door, to find Becky stomping through the hall from Eric's room to her own, wearing just a t-shirt and diaper. Becky did not look happy, and her eyes looked as though she had been crying. Apparently Jess had seen it as appropriate to put Becky into a diaper for whatever evening activity they had planned. "Isabelle," Jess called to her, catching her attention at the door to the bathroom. "Can you come in here for a minute?" 

'Oh, right, I almost forgot,' Isabelle thought, as she curiously went into Eric's room, as Jess shut the door behind them.

Jess bent down to talk to Isabelle. "Sweetie. I am so happy you're going to be spending the night here. And I really need you tonight, watching Eric and Becky is such a challenge!" Jess started with, explaining to Isabelle all the tasks she would need to help with. Isabelle nodded at each - she was ready to do anything. 

"But there's on other thing I am going to need your help with sweetie. Becky is pretty upset about having to wear one of her diapers out to dinner tonight. I just don't know how long we're going to be out, and John and I decided it was much safer to have her in diapers. Don't you think so?" 

Isabelle appreciated that she was being consulted. In response, Isabelle pretended as if she was considering the option, before agreeing. "Yes. I do agree. Very smart indeed!" Jess smiled and stifled a chuckle.

"I was wondering if you would help make her feel better about it. I saw that your mom packed some extra sweetnights for you. Now I know that you're a big girl, and only wear them at night. But I think we're going to put you in one while we go out for dinner, just to make Becky feel better. What do you say? It would be SUCH a big help, and you would be making Becky feel SOOO much better. And they slip on and off just like underwear - so you can still go to the bathroom like you always do. Okay sweetie? I think this is also a good plan. I know you agree!" Jess finished, pulling out one of Isabelle's purple and white sweetnights with flowers on it that was resting on Eric's changing table.

Isabelle was a little torn about the proposal. On the one hand it didn't really sound much like a proposal, but more like Jess had already decided. Isabelle told her mom that she would be a big girl and listen to Jess, but this just didn't feel necessary. 

On the other hand, a lot about what Jess was saying made perfect sense. Isabelle was being such a great helper, and Jess was telling her that this would make Becky feel better. 'A babysitter's job is to make sure the kids are happy,' Isabelle thought. The way Jess made it sound, Isabelle was basically going to save the day. Plus, all she had to do was wear the sweetnight. They weren't uncomfortable or anything. In fact, Isabelle rather enjoyed wearing them, though wouldn't admit that to anyone. And like Jess said, it wouldn't be as if she was using it.

As Isabelle weighed the pros and cons of Jess's proposal, the answer seemed pretty obvious. "Ya Jess. I do agree. That sounds like a really good idea." 

Jess was relieved. She wasn't sure how Isabelle was going to react after speaking with Jane earlier. "Wonderful! I'm so proud of you Isabelle. Now lets get this done quick, so we can go for dinner, and then get ice cream!" Jess said, as she reached out to Isabelle, grasping her leggings and underwear together, and lowering them down for Isabelle. 

Isabelle had not been expecting Jess to undress her, but didn't exactly mind. Isabelle eased her feet out of the leggings and panties, stepping out one foot at a time as Jess guided her. Isabelle then accepted the sweetnight from Jess, and pulled it on all by herself. "Good girl!" 

Jess responded. Isabelle couldn't help but smile. 'I am a good girl,' she thought, as Jess took Isabelle's panties and put them aside, and then helped Isabelle put her leggings back on. Isabelle rested one hand on Jess's shoulder, as Jess eased each foot into the leggings, and helped pull them up Isabelle's legs.

When Isabelle had pulled on her sweetnight up her legs, she instantly felt the bulk of her boosted sweetnight, putting her instantly at ease. 'They really are comfy,' she thought. But Isabelle had not worn her sweetnights before with anything other than her pajamas. So it was an even bigger shock when Jess finished pulling up Isabelle's leggings, how much bulk was between her legs. Isabelle took a few steps, immediately feeling her legs forced slightly more apart. 

Isabelle didn't notice the slight waddle the combination of sweetnight and leggings left her walking with, but it was fairly obvious to Jess, who stood by, anticipating a complaint. But none came. Isabelle simply looked up at Jess and smiled, resulting in a smile from Jess in return. Just looking at Isabelle, it was pretty obvious to anyone that could see the girl what was under her leggings, but it was made even more obvious by the raised waistband of the sweetnight peeking over the top of Isabelle's leggings. For her part, Isabelle didn't seem to notice, or care - 'or both,' Jess thought. 

"Amazing Isabelle,' Jess said, encouraging the girl's enthusiasm. Let's get going, okay?" Jess said, taking Isabelle's hand. "You'll have to the a VERY big girl for me and sit in the backrow in the van, okay? Don't fool around back there, I don't have an extra booster seat for you."

Isabelle hopped out of the car after Becky when the family had arrived at the restaurant. Isabelle didn't get to go out to restaurants often, so this was a special treat. "Its an Italian restaurant," Jess had explained in the car ride over, "which I hear is your favorite Isabelle!" It was indeed, and Isabelle was licking her lips as the family walked into the restaurant, John leading the way, Eric hoisted on Jess's hip, and Isabelle and Becky walking in behind them.

As they entered the restaurant, the hostess greeted them warmly and led them to a comfortable booth after speaking with John. Isabelle could see Becky's eyes widen with curiosity as he took in the elegant décor and the soft glow of candlelight on each table. Isabelle herself was mesmerized by the nice restaurant. Eric, meanwhile, gurgled and cooed, his wide eyes capturing the attention of the staff and other patrons nearby.

The family settled into their seats, Isabelle sliding into the an inner spot in the booth, with Jess sitting next to her. Across from Isabelle was Becky, with John next to her. Eric was placed into a high chair at the head of the table. 

Isabelle was happy to be seated. From the time she started descending the stairs at Jess and Johns, to getting into the car, to sitting in the car, exiting, and coming into the restaurant, Isabelle had been keenly aware of the fact that she was wearing a sweetnight. It was not just the fact that she was not used to wearing one during the day, nor was it simply the increased bulk that she had between her legs. 

While those factors certainly contributed to her awareness, it was Jess's remark before they left their house that stuck with her. "See Becky - Isabelle is wearing her protection too! You can both be big girls." Becky, in turn, kept asking Isabelle on the care ride over to the restaurant if her "diaper was wet." Isabelle kept correcting Becky, reminding her that Isabelle was wearing a sweetnight, not a diaper, and that she most certainly was not wet. 

And that was just what Isabelle realized - the poor girl remained entirely unaware of the sweetnight waistband emerging from her leggings, the obvious bulk present to the outside world, or even the faint pattern of the flowery sweetnight that an onlooker could see through her leggings if they paid close attention.

Once Isabelle was finally able to sit in the booth and spread her legs slightly, she was able to forget about her sweetnight. It helped that Jess had handed Becky some crayons to draw on the paper menu, which distracted her from continuing to pepper Isabelle with questions. 

Shortly after the waiter came over with menus, offering Isabelle and Becky each a special kids' menu. The menu was filled with little games and with pictures to color, which kept Becky very engaged. Isabelle decided to borrow one of Becky's crayons to fill in some of the pictures herself, while Jess and John perused the menu. Eric, meanwhile, was happy to play with a spoon in his highchair, entertaining both himself, and the family at the table next to them.

The waiter returned, and John and Jess each ordered their food, as well as ordering for Becky and Isabelle. "I'll get you the spaghetti with meatballs sweetie, I know its your fave!" Jess had declared to Isabelle. Becky, in turn, decided she wanted the same thing. 

With orders placed, the family engaged in lively conversation, making sure to include Isabelle and Becky in the discussion. John told a silly story about penguins riding a bus, and Jess chimed in with playful banter, causing Becky - and Isabelle - to giggle and squirm with delight. Eric, to the extent he understood what was going on, was all smiles.

As the family entertained themselves, Isabelle realized she had a rather urgent need to go to the bathroom. Isabelle was about to speak up to tell Jess, when something terribly unexpected happened. 'Jess....I need to - " 

"Jess? Is that you! Oh my god how are you?! I didn't know you came here." Isabelle knew she recognized the voice, she just couldn't put her finger on it. But Isabelle didn't need to wait long. Isabelle turned her head in the direction of the speaker and saw who it was: It was Mandy. It was Mel's mom. It was Avery's mom. And following directly behind Mandy? None other than Mel herself. "Mel! Sweetie! Come here. I want to introduce you to my friend Jess. We do yoga together."

Mel approached the table, causing Isabelle to practically go white. Isabelle did her best to slink down into the booth, but there was no avoiding her friend; Isabelle was seated right next to Jess, and Mel's eyes went from Jess, straight to her. 

"Mel! So nice to meet you," Jess responded. "This is my husband John, and my kids Eric and Becky. And this is Becky's friend Isabelle," Jess explained. "We're just out for dinner tonight for some Friday night fun. If everyone behaves we MAY even get ice cream later," Jess said.  

Isabelle's shock at seeing Mel, had, unfortunately, caused another problem. Isabelle had been so surprised, that she had let her bladder loose, and had been peeing into her sweetnight the entire time Jess had been speaking. Isabelle had been completely oblivious to the fact that she was peeing her pants until she heard Mel speak.

"Hi Jess. It's very nice to meet you. And Hi Isabelle! It's nice to see you again!" Mel said. Mel's acknowledgement of Isabelle snapped her out of her shock, and into a new kind of shock, now keenly aware that she was still peeing in her sweetnight. Isabelle tried, for a moment, to stop the stream, but it was too late, and she simply let her remaining pee trickle between her legs. Isabelle couldn't respond - it was all simply too much.

Jess, however, came to save the day. "How do you know Isabelle Mel?" Jess asked curiously, and her curiosity was fair. Isabelle didn't know how to answer the question, and, quite frankly, having just realized that she had soaked her sweetnight. 

Mel didn't get to answer that time either. Instead, it was Mandy who jumped in. "Oh I think she must know her from a dance program or something. Melanie is graduating from Higgins middle school this year. Can you believe it?" Mandy said, as she pulled her daughter in close. "She's started babysitting this year too. And my oldest is graduating from high school, out on a date tonight. They grow up so fast - keep yours just how they are, it goes by in a heartbeat!" 

"Moooooom ughhhhhhhhhh" Mel said, pushing away from her and following her dad to their table across the way. 

"They also don't let you hug them anymore" Mandy joked, as she said goodbye and followed her daughter's lead.

"Well that was nice of them to come by. And don't you ever stop letting me hug you Becky!" Jess said. "Isabelle - you were going to ask about something before Mandy came?"

Isabelle blushed. There was no need to answer anymore. Isabelle shifted in her seat, allowing the warm, thick, and wet padding settle underneath her. It felt like a pillow, Isabelle thought, and as the waiter came and put everyone's food down, Isabelle forgot about it all together. 

With contentment filling their hearts and appetites satisfied, the family and Isabelle concluded their dining experience. After the food had cleared, Jess had taken a series of wet wipes to both Becky and Isabelle's hands and faces, helping get the remnants of meat and sauce off of them. Isabelle was a little embarrassed at the amount of sauce on her face, as she saw Jess deposit the wipes down on the table. John paid the bill, and expressed his gratitude to the staff for their exceptional service as the family made their way out the restaurant.

Jess watched as Isabelle and Becky walked ahead of her, paying close attention to both girls' movements. It was obvious, based on Becky's movement, that she had soaked her diaper through the dinner. 'But Isabelle's sweetnight looks likes its drooping a little too...' Jess thought. It was of course, impossible. Isabelle would have asked her to go to the bathroom. 'But after what Jane told me....' 

It was no big deal, of course. Jess was used to potty training struggles. 'I'm sure its just my imagination,' Jess concluded, as she opened the door to the car, settling Eric into his seat. Isabelle climbed in from the opposite side, and headed to the back. As she did, Jess paid closer attention to the girl's butt as she bent over. 'I think she may have actually peed a little,' but decided better than to say anything. "Okay everyone. What do you say to ice cream!"

Resounding cries in favor of the tasty treat were heard from all three rows of the car; Isabelle, Becky, and John throwing their arms in the air. Jess smiled and got into the driver's seat, and off they were to the ice cream parlor. 

Within minutes, Eric nodded off to sleep in his seat. It didn't take very long to get to the ice cream parlor, and before Isabelle knew it, they were parked again. "Why don't you stay here with Eric, and I'll go in the with girls to get ice cream?" Jess proposed to John, who agreed. "Mint chip?" John confirmed as much.

Jess made her way around the car to help Becky down from her booster, and continued to watch as Isabelle came out of the car. Jess closed the door, before picking Becky up, swinging Becky's legs around her hip. "Uh-oh," Jess said, "Becky, did you make tinkles in your diaper? It feels verrrry full!" 

Becky, for her part, seemed unconcerned. "Yes Mommy. I forgot I hadta go at the restaraunt." Becky simply smiled, and played it off as though it was nothing to be worried about. The conversation, however, reminded Isabelle for the first time that she had made 'tinkles' in her own sweetnight, and she immediately grew self conscious about it for the first time since dinner. 

"That's okay baby. Mommy knows you tried. Its not big deal. Sometimes people have accidents." Jess tried to be generic about her statement, just in case Isabelle had genuinely had an accident too. In fact, it had been a success, for as soon as Isabelle heard Jess say those words, Isabelle did feel a little bit better about herself. Isabelle was glad that, insofar as she could tell, no one knew that she actually had had an accident. 

Isabelle followed Jess and Becky into the parlor, and moments later, emerged with a cone of chocolate ice cream. John saw the three coming out, and carried Eric out of the car in the car seat, still asleep, to sit at a picnic table with the family and Isabelle, eating their ice cream.

Isabelle sat down, feeling the comfortable squish underneath her, and went ahead eating her ice cream. It was a pleasant evening, and Isabelle was having a lot of fun with Jess and the family. Isabelle was happy to help when Jess said they needed more napkins, getting up and going to an adjacent table to take some of the ones sitting out there. 'I really am being the best helper tonight.' 

After the family finished their ice cream, they loaded back into the car. Eric had stayed asleep the whole time, and, by the time they were on the road moving again, it was not long before Becky fell asleep in her booster seat. The effect of the kids both falling asleep was that, there was no noise on the car ride home. Even Jess and John were being quiet, for some reason. 'It seems all the grownups - myself, Jess and John, are content to simply appreciate this fine evening for a moment,' Isabelle deduced. 

Jess reached out to the radio, and turned on some quiet, soothing music. The music was enchanting, and Isabelle found herself listening to it, the mus8c slowly playing its way into her head, into her mind, and through her body. Isabelle shook off a big yawn, and instead settled back in her seat, stretching her legs out. As the music continued to soothe her, Isabelle decided to closee her eyes, feeling all of the food settle in her stomach. It was a pleasant night...and..*YAWNNNN......it was only going to get....*YAWNNNNN...nice........cer.....

Isabelle woke with a jolt as the car came to a halt. she felt disoriented, but looked in front of her and soon realized where she was. They were back at Jess's. Isabelle saw that Becky was still fast asleep, as was Eric in front of her. Isabelle did her best to compose herself and make it seem as though she hadn't fallen asleep.

But composing herself was only half of the battle; It had not been the jolt that had woken her up - or perhaps it was. But either way, Isabelle woke up and found that she was, yet again, peeing in her sweetnight. 'Damn it.' Isabelle thought, as she let the stream continue to pour into her sweetnight, spreading its way underneath her butt, and up her backside. 'It's only because I peed the first time...which wasn't even my fault,' Isabelle decided. 'Whatever. Its stupid anyway.' Isabelle was feeling particularly grumpy, as John and Jess each opened separate doors, each unbuckling and carrying one of their sleeping kids inside. 

"Coming Isabelle?" Jess asked, holding Eric on her chest. 'The girl seems super focused on something....she was just asleep a minute ago.'

Isabelle, for her part, finished peeing before answering. "Yes! Sorry!" and climbed out of the car. Isabelle found, as her feet hit the ground, that she had to adjust her walking like she did in the mornings with a full sweetnight, and did her best to make her way up the stairs without revealing what had happened.

But Jess was a mom. And moms knew. 'That girl has definitely wet her sweetnight now,' Jess thought, sure she was right. 'Poor girl must be mortified.' But on second thought, Jess thought, she looks completely fine with it. 'I guess she is used to wearing them at night...still odd she never asked to go to the bathroom,' Jess considered. "Okay everyone. Lets get the kids up to bed. Isabelle - you can stay in the living room and watch TV for a bit while we handle these two."

Isabelle nodded, and made her way over to the TV as John and Jess carried Eric and Becky upstairs. Isabelle hoped she wasn't too late, but was thrilled to find out that she had arrived home just in time: the Emerald Chronicles episode two was about to start. 'Phew....I don't think I could have waited to stream it until tomorrow.' 

Isabelle set the proper mood by turning the lights off, and sat herself on the couch moments before the 9:00 start time. 'Here we gooooooooooo!!!' Isabelle thought, as she kicked her feet and squirmed on the couch, feeling the warm comfort of her full sweetnight engulf her. 

Isabelle was only about ten minutes into the episode when Jess returned downstairs, walking toward Isabelle, and sitting next to her on the couch. The show had just introduced the crystal wand, which Isabelle knew would be stolen in book three, and Isabelle was entirely consumed by the show, so much so that she barely noticed Jess sitting next to her. 

"Belly....." Jess whispered, but Isabelle didn't react. "Belly......I need to talk to you....." Jess repeated, whispering, as she started to stroke Isabelle's hair. On instinct, Isabelle's head fell naturally toward Jess, and rested on her chest. But Isabelle's eyes never left the screen. "Belly.....I need your attention," Jess said, as this time she took the remote and paused the show. 

Isabelle couldn't believe it.  "Hey! I was watching that!" 

Jess was a little startled, but suppose kids talk back a little at that age. And Isabelle was coming off as a little cranky. "Belly! Don't hey me!" Jess said, at her normal voice level. "You can watch your show in a minute.....though I am not entirely sure this is appropriate for you. Does you mom know you watch this?" 

"Sorry" Isabelle said in response, and then nodded. "Yes she does. She bought me all the books. I just finished book three Jess!" 

Jess smiled back. "That's okay sweetie. I was just going to tell you that Eric and Becky are both asleep. You can stay up a little longer, but its past bedtime for you too already." Jess said, as she watched Isabelle's face scrunch.  "Don't worry - its a streaming show. You can finish it anytime," Jess clarified. "But there is one more thing," Jess said, as she started to whisper again. 

Isabelle turned her head up from Jess's chest to look her in the eye. "Belly...its okay...its no big deal sweetie....but do you want to tell Auntie Jess if you had a little accident while we were out? Your sweetnights are looking pretty full...." Isabelle didn't respond. She simply went red in the face, and looked down. Instead of answering, she just shrugged her shoulders. What else was there to do?

Jess didn't want to make it worse for the girl, but needed to confirm. So Jess reached out and placed a hand on the front of Isabelle's bulging leggings, and gave her sweetnight a gentle squeeze, which effectively, was more of a squish based on how full they were. Jess then pulled Isabelle back in for a hug.

"That's okay sweetie. Auntie Jess doesn't mind. Accidents happen. But we can't let you go to sleep in those. So let's go upstairs and get you changed, get you into your pajamas, and then we can come and watch a little more TV, okay?

Isabelle nodded, and took Jess's hand. 'Jess is being so sweet,' Isabelle thought, as she rubbed her tired eyes, and let Jess lead her upstairs. But Jess didn't lead Isabelle into Becky's room. Instead, she led her to Eric's room. While Isabelle's heart started to beat faster, she didn't exactly resist. "Come this way sweetie. We have to clean you up too. It'll be easier here."

Just like that, Jess led Isabelle into Eric's bedroom, the sounds of lullabies filling the air. Isabelle continued to hold Jess's hand, until they made their way next to Eric's changing table. "We'll be really fast sweetie. Don't worry," Jess encouraged, as she bent down and helped Isabelle out of her leggings. As Jess did, Isabelle's sweetnight was let to fall down, sagging between her legs. 'Good thing....this couldn't last any longer.' Jess thought before helping Isabelle out of it, and depositing it in Eric's diaper djinn. 

Jess took a series of wet wipes and quickly cleaned Isabelle up, wiping her bottom, crotch and legs thoroughly. Isabelle felt awkward standing there as Jess wiped her, trying to offer but not being fast enough. 'Jess was really quick though.' Jess then helped Isabelle step into a fresh sweetnight, pulling it up Isabelle's legs for her. 

"Arms up," Jess whispered, as Isabelle cooperated and Jess took Isabelle's shirt off, setting it aside. Isabelle was now standing there in nothing but her sweetnight, and was feeling a little chilly. Jess grabbed Isabelle's nightie, and eased it over her head, letting it fall down to her knees. "There we go sweetie. Go back downstairs. I'll meet you on the couch in a bit." 

Isabelle didn't need to be asked twice, as she sheepishly made her way back downstairs to turn her show on again. Jess tidied Eric's room a bit, before heading down herself. 

Isabelle was disappointed in herself for having an accident, but rather than dwell on that, focused instead on how nice Jess had been in helping her get changed. It was nice, being in a dry sweetnight. 'Not that they're so bad when they're wet,' Isabelle thought, as she fluttered her eyes opened and closed, trying to stay awake for her show. 

Isabelle decided to reposition herself on the couch once Jess returned, laying down and spreading her body out, laying her head in Jess's lap. Jess proceeded to continue stroking Isabelle's cheek and hair, lulling her into a sense of comfort and joy. Isabelle never had time to appreciate the error of her adjustment - she was fast asleep only five more minutes into her show. 

• Like 9
  • Olympiczero changed the title to The Ballet Slippers (Ch. 31 added 5/18/2023)
3 minutes ago, Kahlez said:

Might want to check the names here ;)

Thank you - Late night drafting + wine always a mistake. Found a few more Jess/Jane mistakes too. Damn my four letter "J" names. Glad you enjoyed the chapter

• Like 1

Good you read it I might have accidently deleted the original post 3 at night maybe not a good time to be awake. :blush:  So write it down again -.-

Nice Chapter and I guess you used the chance to already show us the next place for Isabelle to end up in details :D. The interesting question will be if she will regress after that day even without her using the slippers or not. She has her first dance class Monday anyways so it probably want take long ether way for her to say good by to second grade.

• Thanks 1

I have really enjoyed your world building so far, but I have to say your vivid description of the daycare is next level. I love the detail…making it very easy to build an image in my mind, presumably of the place Isabelle will eventually spend time and probably find her own name on the potty chart. Honestly, seeing the growth in your storytelling has been almost as interesting as the story itself. It’s particularly impressive given the short time frame in which it has happened. I hope you will continue writing and posting after Isabelle’s story is complete.

The Ballet Slippers - Chapter 32

Isabelle stirred, looking for Rabbity with her arms. Rabbity had apparently escaped her clutches that night, and Isabelle felt the need for her bunny. As she reached her arm out, she felt someone's footsteps land near her head, navigating around her body, over here, and onto the floor next to her.

'Whass.....Whassat...' Isabelle wondered. She didn't focus too much on the pitter patter of feet leaving her bed, and floating away. Instead, she found her prize; Rabbity, pulled it in, and took a deep breath. Isabelle felt herself drift off the sleep, as another warm stream of relief spread around her. Isabelle was back asleep, soaking her sweetnight. 

Isabelle woke to the sound of the door opening. "Isabelle sweetie...time to get up. I told you that you stayed up too late." Jess whispered soothingly into the room. Isabelle picked her head up with a smile, waving a good morning to Jess. "You were out so heavily last night, I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to get you up here sweetie! Come straight down, I made pancakes for you!"

Isabelle was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. "Pancakes! Yay!" Isabelle exclaimed, dropping Rabbity in her bed and climbing from her knees to her feet. Isabelle was not phased by the very fully sweetnight underneath her gown, and simply made her way after Jess, down the stairs, and toward the kitchen. As Isabelle passed by the living room, she could hear Eric playing in his bouncer, and Becky on the couch watching TV. Isabelle was too tired to focus on what was on, but did call out to her friend "Good morning Becky!"

Becky popped up from the couch, and looked back at Isabelle, waving vigorously. "Good morning Isabelle!" She called back. "Come play!"

Isabelle stopped for a moment to consider the offer, but was cut off by Jess. "Isabelle needs to eat breakfast first sweetie," Jess said, as she passed by Isabelle, taking her hand along the way. She'll come play after." Becky shrugged and fell back down on the couch, content to resume watching her show.

Jess led Isabelle into the kitchen, and to the kitchen table, where Isabelle let go of Jess's hand and sat down, feeling the wet squish of her sweetnight underneath her. Isabelle wasn't used to wearing the sweetnight at breakfast, and all of the sudden realized she hadn't taken it off. Feeling a little embarrassed, Isabelle tugged at the side of her nightgown, pulling it down so as to conceal her shame. 

Jess, watching Isabelle react to being in her sweetnight, smiled, as she piled a stack of warm, fluffy pancakes on a green plate, and placed it in front of Isabelle. Isabelle was so excited for her breakfast, she eagerly clapped her hands in excitement as Jess set them down. 'These aren't just pancakes - these are the motherload of pancakes,' Isabelle thought. The pancakes were adorned with a drizzle of maple syrup and a scattering of fresh berries. Jess set the bottle of syrup down in front of Isabelle, who proceeded to immediately pick it up and pour more out on her food.

"Hey hey. Careful Isabelle. That's enough syrup!" Jess called back, as she returned to the kitchen counter to make her own plate of pancakes. Isabelle did as she was told, an set the bottle down.

Isabelle looked back down at her pancakes, without any idea where to start. Jess had, kindly, cut the pancakes up into a grid for Isabelle already, making the job of conquering the fluffy delights far easier. Isabelle picked up the nearby fork, and stabbed the first grid in front of her, bringing it straight into her mouth. 

Isabelle's little eyes widened with delight as she took her first bite. The soft, melt-in-your-mouth texture and the hint of sweetness danced on her taste buds. She giggled with joy, enjoying every scrumptious mouthful. "hmmmmmmmmmm Jess fees arg da best" Isabelle murmured through a mouth full of pancakes, before returning her fork in for a second bite.

Bite after bite, Isabelle continued to devour her pancakes. Jess had joined her at the table with her own pancakes, and a mug of coffee, witching Isabelle eat. Isabelle continued to stuff herself, as Jess watched the girl playfully smear syrup across her mouth, cheeks, and even on her nose, making her Jess chuckle to herself. 'She's almost as bad as Becky,' Jess thought, watching Isabelle. 'At least she can feed herself though.' 

Isabelle's pancakes disappeared from her plate at a remarkable pace, and Jess watched with contentment as her visitor relished the morning feast. Just as Isabelle was finishing her pancakes up, cheeks having turned rosy with the warmth of satisfaction, Isabelle slid down in her chair, her belly happy with pancake batter. Isabelle's shifting in her seat unknowingly caused her gown to slide up, exposing her sweetnight to the world. But Isabelle was full of pancake - who cares about such silly things when one has been blessed with batter?

With her tummy happily full, Isabelle sat to rest. "You need to finish all your milk too sweetie," Jess reminded her, as she went over to Isabelle with a wet washcloth, wiping the girl's face. Just as Jess was finishing up, however, the doorbell to the house rang.

"Oh! I wonder who that could be?!?" Jess asked playfully. Jess checked her watch and saw it was already close to 10 AM. 'That would be Jane. I actually thought she would be here earlier.' Jess thought, though it was no issue having Isabelle over all morning. "Wait here and finish your milk," Jess instructed Isabelle, "I'll go see who it is." Isabelle nodded, and reached out for her glass of milk, bringing it to her lips as Jess left the room.

What Isabelle heard next was not what she expected at all. She heard Jess open the door, and say something very strange. "Good morning..." something, or another, Jess had said in a sing-songy voice? Isabelle heard a second voice respond, one she knew she recognized. "....please Jess...don't...."

Jess continued, revealing actual shock in her voice, but continued playfulness. "UH-OHHH. Look at what we have here," Jess said, loud enough now for Isabelle to hear very clearly. "Someone, it seems, has been a VERY. Naughty. Girl." Jess punctuated each of the last three words, before laughing loudly. Whoever the visitor was did sound like she was also laughing, Isabelle thought. "Isabelle! Come here!! Someone is here to see you!" Jess called for her.

Isabelle finished her milk, and hopped off of her chair, her curiosity piqued. Isabelle made her way to the hall from the kitchen. When Isabelle turned toward the front door, Isabelle saw who the mystery guest was: its was her mom.

Jane was standing at the door, wearing a long black dress. 'She looks a little messy,' Isabelle thought, her moms hair out of place, and her makeup looking a little off. But that was no matter. Ignoring her extremely full tummy, Isabelle ran toward her mom with a big smile, and fell into her open arms, giving Jane a big hug. "MOMMY!" Isabelle screamed! She had missed her mom the night prior, and feeling her moms arms rub her back felt wonderful.

Jess apparently was not done, however. "Mommy, Isabelle, was a very bad girl last night it seems." Jess repeated, playfully with her voice. Isabelle was not sure if she'd ever seen her mom blush before, or if her mom could blush, but if Jane ever had, Jane's face right now looked like it may have been blushing. But Isabelle was confused.

"How was mommy a bad girl?" Isabelle asked Jess. Isabelle was genuinely curious, though it seemed the question only embarrassed her mother further. Isabelle felt bad, and guilty, thought she wasn't sure why. Jess provided the answer, and it made everything make much more sense. Almost.

"Please....Jess....come on" Jane responded, almost playfully as well.

Jess would not, however, "come on."

"How was mommy bad? Well, Mommy, it would seem," Jess answered, as she pulled Isabelle away from Jane and into her own arms, before slowly enunciated each syllable of her next sentence as she bent down to rest her head on Isabelle's starring directly at Jane, "stayed up wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past her bedtime. I'd endeavor to say she stayed up alllll night actually" The grin on Jess's face grew wider. "That's very naughty behavior indeed, don't you think Isabelle?!" 

Isabelle did happen to agree, though she hadn't realized her mom had a bedtime. 'I mean, I get in trouble for staying up past my bedtime,' Isabelle thought. 

Jess continued. "Mommy is going to come in and have coffee now, and tell Auntie Jess allllll about what she was up so late doing - and doing again this morning, I would hope." Jess said ushering her less than enthused friend into the house, as Jess continued to tease, taunt, and laugh. "You go play with Becky sweetie. The grown ups need to talk," Jess said, sporting a huge grin on her face.

For whatever reason, Isabelle watched as Jane came into the house. If her mom had wanted to defend herself, she hadn't. Rather, Jane had seemingly accepted Jess's determination that she had been bad, and naughty. 'I guess she's coming in to apologize?' Isabelle thought. Isabelle was reminded that she too had stayed up past her predetermined bed time the night prior. Not wanting to have to also apologize to Jess, Isabelle made her way to the couch with Becky, as Jane and Jess went into the kitchen giggling together.

Isabelle didn't hear much of her mom's conversation with Jess, but her mom seemed happier as she finally came in. Isabelle did hear her mom tell Jess "you are so bad.." before Jess responded that her mom "was the bad one it seemed." But that was the last Isabelle heard of Jane's behavior's, though over the course of the next hour there were many shrieks, laughter, and cries coming from the kitchen. Whatever her mom had done, it seemed Jess had forgiven her. 

"Isabelle sweetie, go get changed. We're going to go home." Isabelle heard her mom call from the kitchen. 

"Okay mommy," Isabelle cried back, as she made her way off the couch and started up the stairs.

"Just leave your sweetnights on the floor in Becky's room sweetie," Jess called, much to Isabelle embarrassment. But in truth, Isabelle wouldn't have been sure where to leave the sweetnight. 

Before she headed into Becky's bedroom, Isabelle made a pitstop in the bathroom, feeling the need to pee and poop. Isabelle pulled her sweetnight off, letting it fall with a thump to the ground, and maneuvered around the step stool to sit on the toilet. Isabelle took her time peeing and pooping, before wiping and flushing the toilet. After washing her hands, Isabelle headed out into Becky's room to get changed into the clothes her mom had packed her. 

Isabelle took her nightgown off, standing in Becky's room naked. She opened her bag that her mom had packed her, and reached in to get her clothes. Only, Isabelle didn't pick up the blue panties her mom had packed her. For some reason, she picked up one of her two remaining sweetnights, and folded it over in her hands, contemplating the night prior. 'It was just an accident........It was the shock of seeing Mel again......' Isabelle was feeling anxious that she had peed, fully awake, and sitting at the dinner table, straight into her sweetnight like a toddler.

But Isabelle was feeling more sad than anxious, at having seen her friend last night and not being able to do anything about it, to spend time with her, to laugh with her. Isabelle wondered if Mel met up with Natalie and Ras after dinner, to watch the Emerald Chronicles together. That was all Isabelle wanted, standing in Becky's room. She wanted her life back. She wanted her friends back. No matter what that meant. 

Isabelle heard the door open behind her, and dropped the sweetnight. "Everything okay sweetie?" Jane asked, as she slipped her way into the room, closing the door behind her. "Did you have fun with Jess last night? She said you were on your best behavior! I'm very proud of you." Jane made her way over to Becky's bed in her dress, sitting down on the bed, and looking at her daughter, and then at the overnight bag. Jane could see that one of Isabelle's sweetnights had been pulled out, likely by Isabelle. 

Jane took a deep breath, and looked at her daughter with a smile. She would love Isabelle no matter what, and wanted the girl to be happy. Jane knew Isabelle was struggling with bedwetting, and supposed it made sense that she had trouble last night for the first time during the day. "Sweetie. Jess told me that you maybe had a little accident at dinner and ice cream last night? Do you wanna talk about it?" Jane offered, extending her arms to her daughter.

Isabelle didn't in fact want to talk about it, but she did want a hug, and so allowed her mom to wrap her naked body up in her arms, the warmth of her mom an instant comfort. Jane could tell Isabelle wasn't ready to talk, but she needed a little more information. "Why don't you start by just telling me if you had an accident. How's that sound?" Jane offered. Isabelle felt it was a fair middle ground, burying her hear into her mom and simply nodding.

"Yah?" Jane responded. "Maybe more than one? Jess said your sweetnight was very full.." Isabelle hesitated in response to that question, but eventually confirmed it as well, nodding again. 'Awww that's okay sweetie. It happens. Its not big deal," Jane responded, holding her daughter even tighter. 

"You know...if you want to wear your sweetnight during the day today, that's okay with me baby. There are no problems. I just want you to do whatever is most comfortable for you, okay baby? How does that sound? Does that sound fair?" Isabelle considered, for a moment, her mom's proposal. Isabelle was feeling extraordinarily vulnerable, sad, and exposed. It didn't help that she was currently naked. But her mom's offer was a fair one - she was leaving it up to Isabelle. So Isabelle responded again, this time audible. "Okay."

"Okay sweetie. I'm going to go get your school things downstairs. You finish getting dressed - however you feel most comfortable - and then we'll go home together. Sound good?"

"Sounds good mommy," Isabelle responded, and watched her mom stand up and leave the room. 

Isabelle returned her attention to her overnight bag, picking up her sweetnight with one hand, and bending down to pick her panties up with the other. She had a decision to make - she knew it. "Mom told me to do whatever is most comfortable,' Isabelle thought, reciting her mom's words in her head over and over. 'And that's what I am going to do.' Isabelle had made up her mind, and proceeded to get dressed for the day.

Isabelle was happy to be at home with her mom, even if her mom had been in her bedroom for some time now. Isabelle and Jane left Jess's after saying goodbye. Isabelle saw that her mom's car was outside of Jess's house, rather than at home, which Isabelle thought was curious. So Isabelle and Jane got into the car for a short jaunt home, before heading in. 

Isabelle was proud of herself for deciding to wear her panties. After her mom had left Becky's room, Isabelle had thought long and hard about her choices. On the one hand, Isabelle was a big girl - and didn't need sweetnights. What happened last night had been a freak occurrence, brought on by her nerves, and sadness at seeing her friend.

On the flip side, Isabelle had been uncomfortable the night prior in her sweetnights. Well, its not that the sweetnight was uncomfortable - in fact, the sweetnights were more comfortable than her panties. Instead, it was the perceived judgment. Isabelle was feeling like anyone and everyone could see her sweetnights. Isabelle didn't mind that her mom knew about them, or even Jess. Isabelle wasn't even so much bothered by the fact that Becky knew Isabelle had worn one. Isabelle knew that she only had worn it for Becky's sake to begin with. But Isabelle didn't love the idea that someone else might find out.

Isabelle's concern about wearing the sweetnights, which, admittedly, was probably her preferred option based on comfort alone, was, in some way, inconsequential as she sat at home. 'Sure, its only me and mom here,' but still, that didn't mean she HAD to wear them at home. 'They're only for nighttime anyway,' Isabelle concluded, 'or for little kids like Becky.' Isabelle remained comfortable with her decision, as she slid her black and white stropped leggings on, followed by beige, yellow, and pink twill skirt, and red shirt. 

Once they were home, Jane had told Isabelle that Jane was needing a nap, and was going to rest in her room. Isabelle thought it was pretty silly. "Mom! Jess was right, you must have stayed up way past your bedtime!" 

Jane had a chuckle at Isabelle's remark. 'She's a real piece of work that Jess,' Jane thought to herself, as she eased her way up the stairs. "That's right sweetie. Mommy did stay out past her bedtime. Why don't you go to your room and do some drawing for me, or you can read, while I'm resting, okay? And then we'll do something fun together tonight!"

"That sounds great mom!" Isabelle replied, as she made her way up to her room. Drawing did sound like fun, but Isabelle had other plans. Isabelle carried her school bag upstairs ahead of her mom, and went straight into her bedroom. Isabelle made her way over to her painted desk, and plopped her butt onto her pink and white polka-dot chair, setting her bag against one of the legs of the desk. Upon review, Isabelle saw that she had laid her bag against a sticker of Rover-Roo, and, not wanting to cover the pooch up, shifted her back off of the desk and on to the floor.

As she shifted the bag, Isabelle opened it up and took out her space book as well as her investigative journal. 'It's time to get to work,' Isabelle thought, putting her metaphorical deerstalker hat, and opening her space book to chapter two: Planets! Planets! Everywhere!!. 'There is bound to be something in here about wormholes!' Isabelle thought, as she started reading:

We start our journey here, in our own solar system! What a great place to start learning, since, this is where you are! How exciting is it to be part of something so amazing. Let's go on this journey together. It all starts with the most wonderful story!

'I do love stories,' Isabelle thought, as she was immediately ensnared into the book.

Once upon a time, in a vast and mysterious place called space, there existed a fantastic collection of...

Isabelle was trying to read the next word, but it was too hard. 'It doesn't make any sense anyway,' Isabelle thought, as she tried to sound out the letters "C-E-L-E-S-T-I-A-L," without success. 'I'll have to ask mommy later,' Isabelle decided, not wanting to bother her mom while she napped. 'Anyway, a collection of those thingies,'

known as the solar system. Our solar system is made up of the Sun, eight planets, and many other fascinating objects that dance and spin around it.

"Like wormholes! Perfect!" Isabelle cried out. 

Let's take a journey through the solar system and discover the wonders of each planet.

"Yes. Let's do that." Isabelle didn't notice that she was starting to respond with her thoughts out loud, as though engaging in a back and forth with her book.

First, we have the Sun, our very own star. It shines brightly, giving us light and warmth. It is so big that you could fit more than a million Earths inside it! But the Sun is not a planet! It is actually.....A STAR!

"WOAH! A million earths?!!? That's crazy!!!"

Moving outwards from the Sun, we come across the closest planet to it, Mercury. Mercury is the smallest planet and the closest to the Sun. It has a rocky surface. It also has no....

Isabelle ran into another word she was struggling with. "A-T-M-O-S-P-H-E-R-E," and decided to add it to her list of questions for her mom. 

[that thingy] which means it can get super hot during the day and very cold at night.

"I don't think I want to go there. It sounds awful!" Isabelle replied, moving on to the next planet.

Next, we have Venus, the second planet from the Sun. Venus is often called Earth's "sister planet" because it is similar in size. However, Venus has a thick atmosphere that traps heat, making it the hottest planet in our solar system.

"I didn't know planets had siblings! That's pretty cool. It's like Eric is Earth, and Becky is Earth's sister. So Becky is Venus!"

Now, let's move on to Earth, our home planet. Earth is very special because it is the only planet we know of that supports life - and that means You! Isn't it just the best to live on earth? Earth not only has beautiful oceans, mountains, and forests, but it also has perfect little you!. What a great place for plants, animals, and humans to live together!

As we continue our journey, we reach Mars, also known as the "Red Planet." Mars has a reddish color because its soil contains iron...

Isabelle stopped to spell out the next word again "O-X-I-D-E" and, did a pretty good job pronouncing it. "I still don't know what it means though." Isbaelle was worried all these tough words would slow down her wormhole progress. "I bet Eugene gave me the high schoolers space book, since he knows how grown up I am," Isabelle decided, before continuing.

oxide, also known as rust. Scientists are very interested in Mars because they think it might have had liquid water in the past, which means there might have been life there too!

Next up, we have the giant planet, Jupiter

"WOAH. A giant planet?!? That's cool!"

Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system, more than 11 times the size of Earth! It is known for its colorful stripes and a giant storm called the Great Red Spot, which has been raging for hundreds of years.

Moving further out, we come across Saturn, famous for its beautiful and unique rings. These rings are made up of tiny particles of ice and rock that circle around the planet. Imagine wearing a belt made of ice and rocks!

"I like that one," Isabelle said, pointing to the picture of the rings. Isabelle was enthralled with her book as she continued.

Uranus and Neptune are the last two gas giants in our solar system. 

"Hehehhhee. Gas giant...hehehehhe"

Uranus is tilted on its side, which means it rolls around the Sun like a barrel. Neptune is the farthest planet from the Sun and is known for its striking blue color.

After Neptune, it gets pretty cold! Imagine being so far from the sun! Seems a little scary to us! But way out there, there is other things, including dwarf planets like Pluto. Pluto used to be considered the ninth planet, but scientists decided it wasn't one anymore. It still holds a special place in our hearts, though! How great is it that new things are changing all the time?

Isn't our solar system amazing? We certainly think so, and bet you do too! Each planet has its own unique features and mysteries waiting to be explored. So, next time you look up at the night sky, remember that there is a whole universe out there, just waiting to be discovered.

Isabelle closed the book on space, and pulled out her "Investigative Journal."  Isabelle found her last entry, titled "Wormhole theory update:," and continued writing below the last sentence in the paragraph: Might take a few weeks to complete before ready to travel into the stars. Might be necessary. 

Investigation continuing. Studying planets to identify potential new home bases to esplore wormhole theory from. Leading contenders - Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter. Mars may have water, which I enjoy drincking. Perhaps Mars was once much like Aquaria - filled with water. I do miss my glow fish helpers as well. Possible return to Mars/Aquaria consitered.

Saturn and Jupiter also possible. Further away, and will miss mommy. But, I do like pretty rings, so Saturn possible. And it would be fun to tell mommy about my adventoors. Jupiter an option due to size - more likely to find wormhole?

Have ruled out Venus - too hot AND too cold? No thank you. Gas giants, whatever those are, seem stinky. No thank you. Plus, rolling around on my side may result in getting sick.

Astra naut training likely to start next week in order to prepare for travel. Still need to study wormholes further before travel, perhaps two more weeks until departoor. Should inform mommy of travel plans soon. Draft map to follow with next entry.

Isabelle closed her journal, and was broken from her train of thought as her mom knocked on the door. "Hi sweetie. Are you having fun? Reading a book?"

Isabelle nodded, turning to look at her mom. Jane had changed out of her dress, and seemingly showered as well. Jane was now wearing a simple white t-shirt and tight, thick black leggings. Jane looked refreshed as Isabelle showed her mom what she was reading. "This is the space book Mister Eugene gave me," Isabelle said, holding the book up proudly, before setting it down and walking over to her mom.

"Oh wow! It looks super cool. Why don't you go to the bathroom and see if you need to pee, and then you can tell me all about it over lunch!" Isabelle nodded heading to the bathroom. She had not realized it, but she did in fact need to pee rather badly. 

Isabelle and Jane had a couple of simple sandwiches for a late lunch. Jane had told Isabelle that they would go to a movie that evening, which Isabelle was very excited about. "It's a new Kisney movie," Jane explained to Isabelle, "all about a girl, who lives in the far away distant and mystical land called Canada. It's all about growing up, except there's magic." Jane continued, pitching the movie to wide-eyed doe Isabelle. "You see, this girl can turn into a blue moose! And the movie is all about her figuring out how to control her magic. How does that sound?"

"Blue moose? Magic? CANADA?!?! Sign me up!" Isabelle shouted, as she threw her fist into the air. Isabelle was actually excited to see the movie. It was at that moment, however, that Isabelle recalled that she had at least 45 minutes left in her Emerald Chronicle show to watch, and politely excused herself. "Mom, can I go watch TV in the basement?"

Jane stood up, and collected their lunch plates. "Sure sweetie. Just make sure to go to the bathroom from time to time," Jane said, trying to remind her daughter and help her succeed with her recent accidents. 'Its not a big deal, and it was only like one or two accidents. Still - I want to try and help her succeed,' Jane thought to herself, hoping Isabelle wouldn't be upset about Jane's reminding her daughter to use the bathroom as though she needed it. 'Maybe she does though, if just for a little bit.'

From what Jane could tell, however, Isabelle didn't seem bothered at all, affirming she would, and actually going to the bathroom before heading to the basement. 'I'm proud of her,' Jane thought, and though she had offered Isabelle the option to wear her sweetnights today, she was secretly very pleased with Isabelle's decision. 

As soon as Isabelle finished peeing and washing her hands, she made her way toward the basement. However, Isabelle decided she didn't want to watch TV by herself, and made a pitstop by the front door to open her overnight bag, and grab Rabbity, bringing him down to the basement with her, and emulating her best Rabbity hop up on to the couch. Isabelle sat Rabbity down next to her, and grabbed the remote to turn on her show, sitting herself with her knees up on the couch, her twill skirt rolling up to her stomach. 

Within moments, Isabelle was lost in the world of the Emerald Chronicles. Isabelle felt lost at first, with what was going on, and decided to rewind to the beginning of the episode. Ultimately she was glad she had, because it turned out she had missed quite a bit, even for the parts she was technically awake for. But the episode was amazing. The introduction of the crystal wand; the siege of the buttercup bears; and even a pretty spicy moment between princess Henrietta and the Commodore. 'I don't remember so much kissing....and whatever else he's doing with his hands..in the book,' Isabelle thought. At one point Isabelle even felt compelled to look away - it didn't seem so appropriate. 

With about ten minutes left in her show, Isabelle heard her mom shout down that she should go to the bathroom. Isabelle paused her show, realizing that her mom was indeed right, and took a bathroom break before returning to finish her episode. 

Isabelle sat in front of the TV after the episode was over, gathering herself for the better part of 20 minutes, 'at just how friggin amazing the Emerald Chronicles are!' This episode had been even better than the last, and Isabelle was so happy she had gotten to see it.

Her joy, however, was mitigated by the fact that she had no one to talk about the episode with. As Isabelle slumped into the couch and pulled Rabbity in, she thought about how much fun it was the week prior to talk about the episode with Mel, Natalie, and Ras, and again the next day with Mel. 'It was almost better than watching the show itself...' Isabelle thought, as she was reminded at how lonely she was feeling. 

Deciding she didn't want to be in the basement any longer, Isabelle made her way upstairs to her bedroom, closing the door behind her. Isabelle made her way over her fluffy pink rug, and toward the far corner along the left side of her room to the new dollhouse that had been placed there, settling on her knees in front of it.

Isabelle ran her hand along the roof of the doll house, a beautifully scalloped design, each piece of the roof unique and immaculately placed. The bright white color of the roof was pristine, and Isabelle concluded her mom must have gotten it new. Isabelle's hands and eyes traced down the pink exterior walls of the dollhouse, the trim also a perfect white. There were four windows running along each side of the house - two for each floor that allowed Isabelle to peer into the many rooms inside.

Isabelle decided it was time for the dolls within to have a little excitement. 'They're just sitting around doing nothing - they should have a tea party,' Isabelle decided. Isabelle worked to carefully rearrange the furniture, making sure everything was just right and to her liking. Isabelle picked up a series of little matching chairs, and placed them around miniature dining table, readying for a pretend tea party.  

Isabelle then made her way to the other side of the dollhouse, crawling on her hands and knees, before picked up a tiny teapot. Isabelle took the teapot to the kitchen, pretending to fill it with water, before setting it on the stove to boil. 'That will need a few minutes,' Isabelle decided.

Isabelle next worked to collect some guests for the party, seemingly picking dolls at random. In truth, an onlooker might see some connection with Isabelle's choices, but Isabelle did not. There was two tall dolls that were invited, one with red hair named Fanielle, and another with black hair name Pola. Isabelle then took three other medium sized dolls, one with darker skin she named Kaz, and one with black hair and striking blue eyes Isabelle decided to name Rel. The third doll, which had blonde hair and was slightly smaller than the other two medium sized dolls, Isabelle decided to call Vatalie. 

"These are some cool, really unique names!" Isabelle said aloud, proud of her names, and completely oblivious to any connection they might have to her life. Finally, Isabelle found another doll, smaller than the rest, that she decided would be her, to be the final guest at the tea party. 'I am here, after all. It only makes sense....I'll be serving tea to giants!' Isabelle decided. 

Isabelle sat all her giant guests at the table, and made her way back to kitchen to get the tea pot off of the stove, turning the burner off in the process. "I don't want to set a fire!" Isabelle announced, before carefully pouring invisible tea into each tiny cup, pretending to be the most graceful hostess.

Isabelle got lost in her imagination for longer than she expected. Isabelle was so absorbed by her pretend tea party, she had no idea that her mom had made her way into her room, and was silently watching her from in front of her door. Isabelle was a little embarrassed when she saw her mom at first, but, when she saw her mom's smile, her shame dissipated. 

"Having fun sweetie?" Jane asked, her big smile never leaving her face.

"Ya-huh!" Isabelle responded. She was, in fact, having a blast. 

"I'm so happy," Jane said, as she made her way into the room, sitting on Isabelle's bed. "Come sit next to me for a minute sweetie," Jane said, tapping the bed next to her. Isabelle put her dolls down, and turned around, jumping on the bed next to her mom.

"We're going to get going to the movies soon sweetie. It's already 5:10, and the movie starts before 6. I already got tickets, so we're all set," Jane started with the easy part. "I think, sweetie, it might be a good idea to put a sweetnight on for the movie. Just for in case. The movie is a little long. Plus, its basically going to be your bedtime by the time we get out of the movies, so its basically the EXACT same thing as putting it on before bed like you normally do, don't you think? I think that makes sense sweetie, don't you"

Jane had put a lot of thought into her proposal that afternoon. 'It's not that I think she needs it. I just want to put her in position to succeed. And movies can be tough sometimes.' Jane felt bad even bringing it up, but, it was much better than having an accident in the middle of the theater.

Isabelle contemplated her mom's proposal. 'I really don't wanna wear anything in public like that,' Isabelle immediately thought, consistent with her earlier concern. 'Everyone will know....' Isabelle was pouting - she knew she was - but she couldn't help it. 

Isabelle sat in silence thinking on the proposal more. 'Mom does make a good point. I'd be putting one on after the movie anyway. I can just put it on before. When I get home, I can go straight to bed. And its the same."

Isabelle looked up at her mom, and decided to raise her concern. "I just.....I don't want anyone to know I'm wearing it mommy. And I can still use the bathroom right? They slip on and off just like underwear. So I can go to the bathroom like I always do." Isabelle was not sure why that second phrase felt familiar, but she had borrowed it from somewhere.

Jane smiled at her daughter. Jane knew that Isabelle was going to go through with her plan, she just needed reassurance. "Of course you can still go to the bathroom sweetheart. And look - you have your skirt on. No one will be able to see with that covering it up. Don't you worry - no one will see under there. Do you need help putting it on?"

Isabelle shook her head no. Jane proceeded to get up, and maker her way out the room. "Okay sweetie. Get dressed quickly, and we'll be on our way."

Isabelle sat in the back seat of her mom's SUV as her mom drove toward the theater. After pulling her leggings over her sweetnight, Isabelle was really worried that someone looking could tell what she was wearing. There was an obvious bulge, especially with the booster inside it. But Isabelle felt better after pulling up her twill skirt again, as it seemingly covered it up entirely. Isabelle pulled on a new white shirt, and met her mom at the front door, before going into the car together. 

It was not long before Isabelle found herself, holding her moms hand, and walking into the theater. Jane passed her phone to the movie booth attendant, who scanned their tickets, before letting them through. "Let's go get some dinner and snacks for the movie," Jane proposed, leading Isabelle to the concession line. "How about a Kidz Pack sweetie? Look it comes with a hot dog, and popcorn, and even a bag of candy and a drink. You can even pick a soda for being such a good girl," Jane offered, as she patter her daughter's butt forward in line, confirmed she had put on her sweetnight.

Isabelle had been oblivious to her mother's action, instead focused on the awesome meal she was about to get. "Thanks mom! I want a Dr. Onion! 23 flavors packed into one soda? Yum!"

"Sounds good sweetie," Jane responded, as the two advanced to the front of the line, and placed their orders. Isabelle allowed her eyes to gaze around the lobby of the theater while her mom paid, looking at all the different movie posters, guests, and movies that were listed as playing. "Let's go baby. All done," Jane announced, Isabelle reaching for her mom's hand. 

"Sorry sweetie. My hands are full. You lead the way. Were going to theater 9. Can you find it?" Isabelle nodded, appreciating that she was given a job, and led her mom down the hall where she saw a sign marked "9," stopping outside of it. Isabelle turned back to her mom, who was lagging behind, and called for her "Over here mom! Come on!"

Jane chuckled, and sped her pace up, meeting her daughter outside of the theater. 'Sweetie. Why don't we go to the bathroom before the movie starts, okay?" Jane proposed motioning Isabelle toward the toilets. "Do you need me to come in with you?"

Isabelle considered it, for a moment. She did want her mom to come, but she didn't want her hot dog going into the bathroom. "It's okay. Can you wait out here for me though?" Isabelle asked, to which Jane affirmed she would.

Isabelle made her way into the bathroom, finding an empty stall. Her mom's suggestion had been a good one, in the end, as Isabelle needed to pee and to poop, 'and I probably couldn't have waited the whole movie,' Isabelle decided. Isabelle wiped, flushed, and washed her hands, before meeting her mom outside the bathroom once more. "All done!" 

"Great - lets find our seats.....6F and 6G sweetie. Lead the way."

Isabelle navigated the theater to their seats, first counting her way down to row 6, and second reciting the alphabet as she passed by seats to find the ones her mom told her to. Isabelle stopped in front of the two seats, and confirmed for her mom that she - "Found them!" - before sitting down in seat G. 

Isabelle settled herself back in chair, unwittingly rolling her twill skirt up and exposing the bulge of her leggings. Jane, noticing what happened, handed Isabelle her meal before sitting and fixing her daughters' skirt, kissing her on the forehead. "See sweetie? I got you covered," Jane said, winking at her daughter. Isabelle instantly felt more comfortable in her outfit - she had an ally on her side, helping her hide her sweetnight. In fact, she had the best ally of all: Mom.

Isabelle immediately dug into her food while the previews played, unintentionally belching a loud burp after washing her hot dog down with some of her soda. "ISABELLE," Jane whisper-chastised. Isabelle could only giggle, even though it was kind of gross. 

The lights eventually dimmed, and the movie started. 'This movie is unbelievable,' Isabelle thought, her eyes wide, and mouth agape for most of the film, as she munched on her popcorn and drank her soda gulp after gulp.

About a quarter of the way through the movie, Isabelle shook her mom, offering her the candy bag she had gotten for Jane to open. Jane took the bag, opened it up, and took one candy, making a teasing "chuup' noise to Isabelle to show Isabelle that Jane had taken one of her gummies, before Isabelle snatched it out of her mom's hand. Isabelle turned back to the screen to see the girl transform into the blue moose for the first time, inadvertently letting an audible "Whoaaa" escape her mouth. Fortunately, many of the other kids in the theater had done the same. 

As the movie continued to progress, and the Magical moose-girl explored the exotic land of Canada, Isabelle found herself squirming in her seat. 'I need to pee...' Isabelle thought, 'but the movie is getting better and better and I don't wanna miss any.' 

Jane, noticing her daughter's squirming, leaned over to ask "do you wanna go to the bathroom Iz?" and waited for her daughter's response.

The question was not fair, Isabelle thought. Her mom hadn't ask if she needed to go to the bathroom. She asked if Isabelle wanted to go to the bathroom. Isabelle didn't want to go, she needed to go. What she wanted was to watch the movie, and not miss a single second. So Isabelle answered her mom's question honestly: "no mommy." 

The problem, of course, was Isabelle was left in a difficult position, because of the aforementioned need - not want - to pee. 'I am....wearing my sweetnight....' Isabelle considered.

Isabelle knew she wasn't going to be able to make it until the end of the movie, and it would be truly awful to miss any part of it. 'This is the best part - she's finally learning how to transform into the blue Moose at will! And this need to pee is distracting me.'

So Isabelle did what any sensible person would do in her shoes. With sound mind, and upon her own accord, Isabelle deliberately let her pee loose into her sweetnight. As soon as she started the stream, Isabelle ignored it entirely, returning her complete focus to the screen, her squirming a thing of the past, instead, her butt resting firmly on her squishy and wet sweetnight. There were far more important things to pay attention to anyway.

On 5/18/2023 at 10:41 PM, FloridaKid said:

I have really enjoyed your world building so far, but I have to say your vivid description of the daycare is next level. I love the detail…making it very easy to build an image in my mind, presumably of the place Isabelle will eventually spend time and probably find her own name on the potty chart. Honestly, seeing the growth in your storytelling has been almost as interesting as the story itself. It’s particularly impressive given the short time frame in which it has happened. I hope you will continue writing and posting after Isabelle’s story is complete.

That's a really kind comment of you to leave. I am trying to think and plan in advance, though I have no idea why so many readers expect Isabelle to end up in car seats and on potty charts - perhaps you have all forgotten that she is a big girl? - But I have been dedicating a lot of time toward trying to set up the rooms and the scenes. I have all sorts of floor plans, maps, family tress, etc....around me when I write. I've even inquired into commissioning an artist to do some Isabelle works for me to help with her progression, or more accurately, regression. I am a very visual person, and I struggle to write without being able to see things. I'm glad you're enjoying the results!

• Like 4
  • Olympiczero changed the title to The Ballet Slippers (Ch. 32 added 5/19/2023)
It seems day time, becoming a thing for her now so it is only a matter of where she is. Maybe mommy going to see diaper soon as better than sweet night or the world going to change soon again.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Olympiczero said:

I have no idea why so many readers expect Isabelle to end up in car seats and on potty charts

Ah, but those are the next logical events in her regression. And in the last couple of chapters Isabelle has rationalized much of her behavior, so why not accept those situations as well? Anyway, it’s always fun to try and figure out what’s going to happen, especially when you end up being right. 🙂

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Olympiczero said:

So Isabelle did what any sensible person would do in her shoes. With sound mind, and upon her own accord, Isabelle deliberately let her pee loose into her sweetnight

Yeah I think there is a mistake in her logic but to be honest as a kid I think I would have wanted keep watching myself.

Dr. Onion! 23 flavors packed into one soda

That does sound like a terrible tasting chemical mix you dont want to drink...

Isabelle sat all her giant guests at the table, and made her way back to kitchen to get the tea pot off of the stove, turning the burner off in the process

Isabelle has to be at the beginning... sorry I could not find anything else for you to fix and my OCD told me inform you about it :P I dont really have OCD its just a joke...I think and hope...

Something a bit more serious here:

There is something very interesting with this Chapter that makes it feeling kind of personal. The scene with the book I bet if I ask my parents that could have been me. I started having a somewhat obsession with space with like 4 or 5 years old. For people who still know Voltron (in space what ever the name was) I loved watching this very early on my Dad even recorded all episodes on Videotape. It was the first I really knew what I wanted to be a space explorer... sadly I am born too early for that. Not much Later around 1992 or 93 maybe Star Trek TNG was my favorite show, still in my top 5. I have not missed a Single episode of Voyager when it was first released in 1996 (Germany had it a year later probably for translation reason, US was 95 I think) and I am still kind of proud of that. Not sure why but reading Isabelle´s reaction made me remembering my own feeling I had when I was kid, even poor Pluto was still a Planet then. It is actually weird thinking about the stuff that was so exciting back in days now is just basic knowledge for me. I nearly forgot about it but I had a 3D Picture of Saturn as kid and that is over 20 years ago so based on today´s technology it was really terrible made. At this time I loved it dreaming someday I would be there, maybe having a house there. I better stop myself before this ends up being longer than your Chapter. :D  I guess all I wanted to say thanks for reminding me about something we forget too fast and rarely look back to remember. 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Olympiczero said:

Isabelle felt herself drift off the sleep, as another warm stream of relief spread around her. Isabelle was back asleep, flooding her sweetnight. 

Little bit of specific criticism here, hope you don't mind.

Flooding?  Seems like a weird way of describing it - unless you're an ABDL.  If you're implying that she didn't wet in her sleep and therefore had a full bladder, then it makes logical sense, but "flooding" is a strong word that doesn't really mesh well with the rest of the scene. 

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Little bit of specific criticism here, hope you don't mind.

Flooding?  Seems like a weird way of describing it - unless you're an ABDL.  If you're implying that she didn't wet in her sleep and therefore had a full bladder, then it makes logical sense, but "flooding" is a strong word that doesn't really mesh well with the rest of the scene. 

Not at all! I appreciate it. I am going to revisit the language this morning. I suppose I must be this ABDL thingy you describe to have used such a term! 🙃 Thank you for the advice!

On 5/18/2023 at 4:23 PM, Olympiczero said:

Mandy is graduating from Higgins middle school this year. Can you believe it?" Mandy said

Hmmm...;-)

• Thanks 1

The Ballet Slippers - Chapter 33

Jane took Isabelle's hand as they left the theater together, and made their way to the car. Isabelle was still bouncing from excitement, singing the songs from the movie, carrying a big smile on her face. Jane allowed her daughter to bask in he joy and fun of the evening, but had her mind was elsewhere, in part. 

Isabelle had refused her offer to use the bathroom after the movie, turning a little red when Jane had offered. Jane hadn't wanted to press the issue, but she was fairly certain what had happened. So when Jane arrvied back at the house with her daughter, she decided to follow her up to her room to "help" her get ready for bed. 

Isabelle, for her part, had forgotten about her wet sweetnight. Sure, when her mom had proposed going to the bathroom, Isabelle's mind first considered if she had to, before recalling that she already had. The movie had been so enjoyable that Isabelle forgot she had peed altogether. Isabelle didn't even notice her wet sweetnight as she left the theater with her mom, shuffling with a wider stance. 

So Isabelle thought nothing of it when her mom came into her room with her to get ready for bed. "Come on sweetie, PJs. Let's go." Jane said, as she stood nearby as her daughter removed her socks, then her shirt, pulled down her skirt, and then, pulled down her leggings, revealing a droopy sweetnight. Jane's suspicions were confirmed, and she was glad that Isabelle had agreed to wear it in the first place. 

Isabelle was reaching for her PJ drawer when Jane interrupted her. "Sweetheart, you need a new sweetnight first. That one is too wet already!" 

Isabelle looked at her mom, hoping Jane wouldn't be disappointed. But all she saw from Jane was support, love, and a welcome smile. So Isabelle figured there was nothing to worry about, and smiled bag, lifting her arms and pulling open the drawer to her sweetnights. Isabelle took one out, followed by removing her wet one and replacing it with the new, dry sweetnight. Isabelle proceeded to grab a pair of matching pants and shirt from her PJ drawer. 

"Good girl," Jane said, as she bent over to pick up the sodden sweetnight. "Go brush you teeth and then into bed sweetie," Jane said, leaving the room to carry the sweetnight to the trash. 

Jane made her way downstairs, considering the events of the weekend. Among the topics discussed earlier in the day with Jess was the fact that Isabelle had wet her sweetnight, while fully awake, the night prior. Jess had shared her suspicions that Isabelle had actually wet it twice; once at the restaurant, and once at ice cream, or perhaps in the car. 

Now,  Isabelle had seemingly either willingly, or more concerning, unknowingly, wet her sweetnight again while awake, during the movie. Jane opened the trash can in the kitchen, throwing the sweetnight in, and pulling the trash bag out to seal it. 'I'm just not sure what to do about this.....perhaps she is using them because she is wearing them. Is the mistake putting her in them during the day?' Jane began to consider that it could have been her fault, first telling Jess it was okay to put her in the sweetnight, and then doing the same herself.

Jane carried the trash out to the bin that she had pulled to the curb earlier that day, depositing it in the very full garbage. 'Perhaps my decisions have played some role....but she's still peeing in them. That goodness that's all she's doing, at least.' Jane made her way back into the house, and headed up the stairs. Isabelle's bathroom door was open, and the light off, so Jane figured she must be in bed. 'I'm going to go back to her only wearing them to bed, and we'll see what happens.'

Jane made her way to Isabelle's room, gently opening the door. 'Sweetie. Are you in bed?' Only Isabelle wasn't. She was frantically looking around the room for something. 

"Mom. Mom. Mom. Mommmy. Mommmmy. I can't find Rabbity. I can't find Rabbbbbbittttyy!!' Isabelle was in a panic. Where was her Rabbity. How was she to sleep without Rabbity. 'What kind of cruel joke have the gods played on me! Was it the squirrel?!! Did a squirrel actually get in here?!' Isabelle wondered. 

Jane remained calm. "Sweetie, I am pretty sure I saw you take Rabbity to the basement. Have you checked there?'

Her mom was right, of course, Isabelle realized. She had taken Rabbity downstairs to watch TV with her earlier that afternoon. "You're right mom. I'll be right back." Isabelle had been on the verge of tears - 'thank goodness for mom,' Isabelle thought, as she darted out of her room and down the stairs to the basement. 

Jane waited in Isabelle's room, deciding to tuck in her daughter. As she waited, Jane made her way to Isabelle's desk chair, sitting down and scanning the desk. Jane saw that Isabelle had a journal she had titled an "Investigative Journal." Electing to see what her daughter had been up to, Jane flipped the journal open to the most recent page, and reading:

Investigation continuing. Studying planets to identify potential new home bases to explore wormhole theory from. Leading contenders - Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter. Mars may have water, which I enjoy drinking. Perhaps Mars was once much like Aquaria - filled with water. I do miss my glow fish helpers as well. Possible return to Mars/Aquaria considered.

"Such an imaginative girl," Jane said to herself, chuckling. She continued 

Saturn and Jupiter also possible. Further away, and will miss mommy. But, I do like pretty rings, so Saturn possible. And it would be fun to tell mommy about my adventures. Jupiter an option due to size - more likely to find wormhole?

"Awww my baby! She doesn't want to go on her space trip without mommy. How sweet!"

Have ruled out Venus - too hot AND too cold? No thank you. Gas giants, whatever those are, seem stinky. No thank you. Plus, rolling around on my side my result in getting sick.

'I guess she's learning a lot about planets. I need to thank Eugene for giving her this book, she's my little space bug now!' 

Astronaut training likely to start next week in order to prepare for travel. Still need to study wormholes further before travel, perhaps two more weeks until departure. Should inform mommy of travel plans soon. Draft map to follow with next entry.

Jane shut the journal. She loved that Isabelle was learning and having fun journaling. "Such a sweet girl." Jane had some ideas to help Isabelle explore her newfound love of space. Isabelle had made her way up the room at that point, Rabbity in hand. Jane was relieved - she didn't want Isabelle to think Jane was spying on her.'

"Let's get you into bed sweetheart," Jane said as she stood up off the chair and eased her daughter into her bed, pushing her up into it. Isabelle crawled under the covers, and Jane kissed her daughter goodnight, whispering to her that "I love you Belle." Jane turned Isabelle's bedside lamp off, before heading out and closing the door behind her. Jane took a big sigh, having realized when she helped Isabelle get into bed that her daughters' sweetnight was already damp. "'I'll figure it out tomorrow," Jane decided, making her way to her own bedroom. She was exhausted.

Isabelle woke up Sunday morning feeling good. As the morning light came through the window, Isabelle stretched her body out, spreading her arms and legs across the length of her bed. It was still early, and Isabelle saw no rush to go downstairs and eat yet. 

Instead, Isabelle rolled onto her side, and lifted herself out of her. Isabelle's thick, wet sweetnight forrcd her legs apart as she hung them over the side of the bed, before lifting herself to her feet. Isabelle took in her room as she rubbed her eyes still feeling sleepy. It was a quiet morning. 'Mom is not up yet,' Isabelle deduced, as only the earliest of the waking birds were beginning to chirp outside. 

Isabelle was feeling lonely that morning, as she glanced around her empty room. She couldn't explain it, but she felt sad to her core. Her stomach was churning, twisting, and sending feelings of gloom to every corner of her being. Isabelle hated the feeling, and no longer wanted to be alone.

Isabelle stood up, with Rabbity in hand, and made her way out of her bedroom. Isabelle considered, for a moment, stopping at the bathroom to pee. But after considering her need for a moment, she decided she did not need to, and continued to shuffle her way toward her mom's bedroom.

Isabelle opened the door to her mom's room, finding the same quiet emptiness that was in her own room present in there as well. But there was a difference - there, on the bed, with her blonde hair flowing down her face, her blue eyes and soft skin, was her mother, laying on her side peacefully.

Isabelle took a minute to simply look at her mom. She looked almost as though she was smiling in her slumber, content with herself and everything around her. Isabelle watched as the sun's gentle morning rays peeked through her mom's ivory curtains, casting a warm glow upon Jane's peaceful face as she lay still, deep in slumber. Isabelle starred, jealous, wantingly, as she watched her mom sleep so peacefully.

The room was filled with a serene stillness, broken only by the soft sound of her mom's gentle breathing. Isabelle had to reconsider her original thoughts. 'This room isn't filled with sadness - not like me. It's peaceful...beautiful.'

Isabelle slowly approached her mom's bedside with gentle steps, her small feet barely making a sound as they pattered along the dark, hardwood floor and onto the rug expanding out from under her mom's bed. Isabelle heard the floor creak just as she made the transition from floor to bed, freezing immediately. 'I don't want to wake mom up.' 

Isabelle stood frozen for a minute, but nothing occurred. Her mom's breathing the only sound in the room, her smile providing more warmth and light than the sun itself. Isabelle eased her way close to the bed, daring to reach out, but confident only to touch the comforter with the very tips of her fingers, feeling with soft coolness of her mom's white comforter against her skin.

Isabelle could no longer contain herself. With less delicateness, Isabelle climbed up on the bed, tugging at the top of the comforter to free it, and slide underneath. Isabelle watched as Jane stirred slightly, sensing her daughter's presence. A faint smile danced across Jane's mouth, even in her slumber, knowing that it was her daughter climbing into bed with her. 

Isabelle didn't stop. She was unconcerned if she was disturbing her mom anymore. She just wanted to be closer to Jane. Isabelle took her mom's smile as an endorsement, and slid her small body underneath the covers. Isabelle turned her face toward the door, backing her body up into her mom's, doing her best to mirror the shape. Isabelle felt her butt come into contact with her mom's stomach, and settled her back against her mom's chest, laying her head in the crook of Jane's neck, and closing her eyes. 

For her part, Jane had felt as Isabelle climbed into her bed. It had been a few years since Isabelle was regularly climbing into bed with her. Jane knew that her daughter had outgrown the habit - 'all kids do. It's important that they sleep in their own bed,' - but it didn't mean she didn't miss it. So when Isabelle slid under the covers, and wet, padded bum up against Jane, it brought a smile to Jane's face one more, and she wrapped her daughter up in her arms. 'Never know how many more mornings you get like this.' 

Isabelle felt as her mom's arm reached over her, pulling her in tighter against her mom, allowing Isabelle to nestle her body even tighter against her mom. Just before she drifted off once more, she heard her mother whisper, very quietly, into her ear, "I love you Belly," before gently kissing the top of her head. 

Isabelle woke up once more, this time to her mother kissing her on the cheek. "Wakey wakey sweetie. Let's get you up. Its already so late! Next time maybe we need to go to an earlier movie." 

Isabelle heard parts of what her mom was saying, but she found that she was feeling rather tired. "ohhhhkkay mommmmy," Isabelle slurred out through a yawn. 

Jane laughed, seeing that her daughter had been drooling in her bed, and reached over with her arm to wipe her daughter's mouth. "Okay sleepyhead, let's go downstairs." Jane could see her daughter was still sleepy, and decided to help her out, picking her up, and hiking Isabelle onto her hip. Isabelle's head naturally fell on Jane's shoulder, her eyes opening wider. "Let's get you some breakfast."

Jane carried Isabelle out of her room, and toward the stairs. With Isabelle positioned on her hip, Jane could feel how full Isabelle's sweetnight was, and boy was it full. In fact, if Jane wasn't mistaken, it felt a little fuller than it had when her daughter climbed into bed with her that morning, bringing Jane's mind back to her thoughts from the night prior. 'What should I do?' Jane wondered, as she rounded the first floor into the kitchen, setting Isabelle down on her feet. "Go sit down baby." 

Isabelle complied, making her way up onto the kitchen stool, and feeling the squish underneath her as she sat down on her sodden sweetnight, waiting for her breakfast. Isabelle was content to sit quietly, propping her head up on her hand as her elbow rested on the kitchen counter.

Jane went through the process of making Isabelle's breakfast, and brewing her own coffee, all while working through her mind as to what she should do about Isabelle's bedwetting, which seemingly was creeping up into waking hours. 'It's possible she is using the sweetnights because she is wearing them.....but its also just as likely that she is using them, and thank goodness she IS wearing them.'

Jane continued to contemplate what her next steps should be as she set Isabelle's breakfast down in front of Isabelle, returning to the brewed coffee to pour herself a mug. Jane put whatever milk was left after pouring Isabelle's cereal and glass of milk into her coffee, before sipping it, leaning against the sink. 

'She's too old to be wearing pullups or anything like that.' Jane knew pullups most certainly were not an option. The poor girl would be in shambles. Not to mention how it would impact her at school. 'She's already struggling with friends....imagine if she was caught in pullups...' Even more horrible, Jane considered, might be having a very public accident though. 'Kids can be so mean about things like that.' Jane shuddered to think her poor daughter going through such an awful experience. 

Jane took a moment to watch Isabelle. Her daughter was so peaceful, sitting at the counter, eating her breakfast. She was such a good, well behaved girl, if not a little immature. She was a fine student in school, but such an amazing dancer. Jane knew Higgins elementary was the right place for Isabelle, even if it meant sacrificing everything just to pay off the tuition. 'Thank god they made an exception for me and let me do a payment plan.' Jane knew the school was beyond their means. 'But anything for Isabelle.' 

Jane was lost. She was unsure of what to do. It was always tough, being a single mom. Jane had managed it fine for all of Isabelle's life. But there were moments like this that she wished she had a partner to go through these challenges with. Someone to bounce ideas off of. 'Thank god for Jess and John.' The next door couple had become staples in her life. Jane picked up the phone, taking her coffee into the other room, and dialing Jess's number like second nature. "Stay here and finish your breakfast sweetie. Mommy is going to the living room to make a phone call."

Jane watched Isabelle nod as she scooped some cereal into her mouth, listening to the phone ring, before she heard a voice on the other end. "Morning Jane. How are you?"

Jane smiled at the sound of her friend's voice. "Good Jess. Hope everyone there is okay." Jane paused for second, before continuing. "I have something I need to work through with you. I need some help. Do you have a minute?"

Isabelle was in her room when she heard a knock at the door. After her breakfast, her mom had suggested she go upstairs and shower before getting dressed. Isabelle was happy to, and waddled her way up the stairs and into the bathroom, stripping out of her clothes and jumping directly into the shower. The warm water continued to wake her body up on the lazy Sunday morning. 

After her shower, Isabelle had returned to her room, dropping her towel on the floor in front of her dresser and pulling out a fresh pair of panties for the day. Isabelle then traversed the pink carpet, making her way over to her closet, and picked out a cute ruffle sleeved, tiered blue and white dress. Isabelle pulled it over her head, before sitting down on her polka dotted chair, and brushed her hair out. Once she was done, she put a cream-colored headband on, with a decorative bow on top. 

Isabelle had just found a pair of knot sandles with ankle straps, and was pulling them on to her feet, when her mom came into the room. "Hi Sweetie," Jane said, as she made her way across the room to the far side of the bed, sitting at the bottom of it so as to be as close to Isabelle as possible. Jane reached out and spun her daughter's chair so she was facing Jane, and pulled the chair on its wheels so it slid closer to her.

"Ready for the day sweetie? You're going to come with me on some errands, okay?"

Isabelle didn't exactly have a plan for the day, but she didn't want to go out. "Can't I just stay home mom?"

Jane gave her daughter a questioning look. "Alone? Of course not Isabelle. You are coming with me. I spoke to Jess this morning and they can't watch you, and there is no one else around. We're going to have fun! Don't worry."

Isabelle contemplated the proposal, and shrugged. She could definitely stay home by herself - her mom was being absurd. 'I suppose this is just mom's way of saying she WANTS to spend the day with me.' It was not worth the fight, Isabelle thought. "Okay mom. Where are we going?"

Jane smiled. "Oh well good! We are going to go to the store first. Mom needs to pick up some new things. And then we're going to go grocery shopping. And you can even help me scan the items and pick things off of the shelves. And then we need to pick up a present. How does that sounds?"

It didn't sound bad at all, if Isabelle was going to be honest. "Okay mom! That's fun. Who are we getting a present for?" Isabelle was hopeful it was for her, though she doubted it. 

Jane started to go a little red at the question, but deflected well enough. "Oh just a friend of mommy's. Its their birthday this week!" Jane said, emphasizing the birthday news. But Jane needed to talk to Isabelle about something more serious, and so she changed the conversation.

"Sweetie. Before we go out, there is something I want to talk to you about."

Isabelle was worried. Her mom was using her serious voice, and Isabelle was concerned about what this could be about. The problem was Isabelle had no idea. 'Did Jess tell mom that I stayed up past my bedtime?' It was a possibility. Her own mother, after all, had gotten in trouble for the exact same conduct. 'Maybe Jess told mom that she didn't think the Emerald Chronicles were appropriate. That would be a disaster.' Isabelle's mind was racing.

Jane could see that her daughter was trying to work out what it was, and saw the concern grow on her face. "It's not a big deal sweetie. I just want to ask you a couple of questions." Isabelle seemed to ease a little at her mom's promise, but still had no idea what this could be about.

"I want to ask you about your sweetnights. Would that be okay?" 

Isabelle froze for a moment..

...before relaxing completely. 'Oh. That's all?' Isabelle wondered, completely unconcerned about the topic. "Sure mom. What about them?"

Jane saw her daughter relax, which was comforting for some reasons, but concerning for others. Jane's mind was veering toward one of the two options she had discussed with Jess earlier, but she wanted more information first. "Thanks sweetie. Now I need you to be honest with me okay? When you were with Jess at your sleepover on Friday, did you have an accident at dinner? And maybe another later?"

Isabelle nodded, starting to feel a little embarrassed that her mom knew. "Yes mom....my" Isabelle was starting to feel a little vulnerable. 

"That's okay sweetie. I just want to know, when you had your accidents, did you know you had to go? Or did it happen without you realizing?"

Isabelle was not sure what the right answer to the question was. The truth was, each time was different. The first time she did know she needed to go. But the second time, in the car, she simply woke up and was peeing. Isabelle contemplated which answer was better, before responding to her mom. 

"Welll....uhhh......the first time I kinda thought I had to go, but then.." Isabelle needed a valid reason for peeing herself at the dinner table - she knew it. "I uhh...I was trying to ask to go but some friends of Jess's came up and I couldn't get to the bathroom in time." It was the honest answer. "And then the second time...I didn't realize I had to go." It wasn't exactly the full story. Isabelle probably should have shared that she had fallen asleep in the car, but it didn't seem like an important fact.

Jess nodded, confirming where her decision was heading. "And how about last night in the movie sweetie. Did you realize you were peeing? I asked you if you wanted to go and you said no baby. What happened?"

Isabelle paid special attention to her mom's words when she asked her those series of questions, before answering. "I didn't realize I was peeing when I was.....And I know you asked, but I didn't wanna when you asked. I got distracted by the movie." Isabelle was not trying to be evasive. In fact, Isabelle was trying to answer the exact question her mom had posed. 

Had Jane asked her 'Did you know you needed to pee?" rather than use the verb 'want,' Isabelle would have answered yes. And if Jane had asked her if she had decided to pee in her sweetnight instead, Isabelle would have said yes. But Jane didn't and once Isabelle had started peeing, she didn't much realize it was going on. So Isabelle did her best to answer her mom's questions as they were asked. 

Unfortunately, neither Isabelle nor Jane could appreciate the consequences of the questions phrasing, or the answers, on the reality of the situation. Jane had asked Isabelle certain questions which may have been imprecise, or misunderstood by the sweet girl. And Isabelle had offered answers that told some of the truth, but not all of it. In life, sometimes funny things happen when people aren't careful with their words. And that's what happened with Isabelle and Jane. That's what led to Jane's ultimate decision.

"Thank you sweetie. I know it can be very hard to talk about. But I am proud of you," Jane said, seeing Isabelle smile. "I want you to try your hardest today to really think about when you need to go to the toilet. I think maybe when we are out, we're going to pick up some more sweetnights for nighttime only, and maybe some super cool special big kid underwear for during the day? Doesn't that sound pretty cool?"

Isabelle wasn't exactly sure what made her panties not special, but she didn't hate the idea of getting new "super cool special" underwear. It sounded kind of awesome, in fact. Isabelle was unaware of the implications, but was about to find out. "That sounds okay. What makes them so cool?"

Jane didn't want to lie to her daughter. She wanted Isabelle to be mature about the situation. "Well, first of all, were going to find ones with the best designs on them. That's cool! And they are basically the exact same as the underwear you have now baby. These ones are just a little itsy bit thicker than your panties now. Just in case you have a little accident during the day, these will do a better job soaking it up. But, they're the same as what you are wearing now. No difference at all basically."

Isabelle listened as her mom delivered the news with a smile. On the one hand, her mom was explaining that they were the same, which was great: Isabelle loved her underwear. These ones just happened to have cooler designs, it sounded like, which Isabelle wasn't about to object to.

On the other hand, these "underwear" were starting to sound really familiar. Like something else.....'like something Becky wear.......IS MOM TRYING TO GET ME TO WEAR PULLUPS?!?!?!" Isabelle's face soured at the thought. 'She can't be...impossible.' Isabelle wasn't sure what she had done wrong, and started to cry in front of her mom. 'Was I being bad? Did I do something wrong? I only had a few accidents. And they were in my sweetnights. Mommy said it wasn't a problem!'

"Mommmmmmy," Isabelle wailed between her tears, as she was coming to terms with her mom's proposal. Jane pulled her daughter on to her lap, hugging her tightly. Isabelle continued to talk through her tears "I don't wanna wear them. I don't want to wear pullups. I am not a baby!!" 

Jane rubbed her daughter's back and continued to hold her. Jane felt awful, but what choice did she have? Isabelle had just told her that she was having trouble realizing when she had to pee. Jane didn't want to do this to her daughter, but she felt it was necessary. But Jane was prepared for this response, and had prepped her rebuttal with Jess earlier that mooring. 

"Oh Sweetie!" Jane said, pushing her daughter off of her shoulder so Jane could look at her. "Don't be silly! Of COURSE you aren't going to wear pullups! That's not what were going to go get! And of COURSE you aren't a baby. You're my big girl!" Jane said, again sporting a smile and responding in a manner that she was almost laughing off Isabelle's remarks. 

Isabelle was, in fact, shocked at her mom's response. 'What.....It sounded like mom is proposing pullups? Did I miss something? I must have...Mom is happy, and laughing. Pullups aren't funny.' Isabelle thought. "Wha....What.....What do you mean?" Isabelle asked, stopping her crying almost instantaneously.

Jane recited her lines in her head once more before delivering them. "Pullups are for little kids Isabelle. Like Becky. You cant wear pullups. Because you are a big kid, right?" Isabelle nodded. Her mother's logic was, in fact, flawless. Jane continued "Pullups are for little kids that have BIG accidents. All we are getting are underwear for BIG kids who have little accidents sometimes. They aren't even like your sweetnights! They are exactly like underwear, you'll see, I promise."

Isabelle sniffled the last of her cries away. Her mom was making her feel better with what she was saying. And it appeared to make sense. "But....but...how do they work then?"

Jane knew she had won her daughter over. "It's very simple sweetie. These underwear just had a little bit of padding in them to catch any pee that might accidently slip out while you make your way to the bathroom. Its not for using. Its more like a shield, just to protect you. And I bet lots of other girls in your class wear them. People just don't talk about it, because they are the exact same as underwear. Do you and the other girls talk about what underwear you wear at school?" 

Isabelle shook her head no. 'Of course we don't. What an absurd topic of conversation that would be.' 

"See?" Jane continued, "So why would you, or any other girl, talk about these super awesome new underwear they were wearing? They wouldn't. But it doesn't mean lots of big kids aren't wearing them!"

Her mom's logic clicked immediately. 'Mom is definitely right. This makes perfect sense. These are BIG kid underwear. Of course other big kids wear them. And it would be so weird if someone just started talking about their underwear. This isn't baby preschool,' Isabelle concluded. "Okay mom....that does make sense. I guess we can go get them. And you promise they'll have super cool designs?"

Jane laughed. "Yes baby. They will. you cane even pick which ones you want yourself," Jane decided. She was proud Isabelle was handling the situation decently, and prouder yet of herself for delivering a masterclass performance "And listen. It doesn't mean you pee in them sweetie," Jane reminded Isabelle. "It's just there in case. You still need to pay extra careful attention to going to the bathroom, okay?" 

Isabelle nodded. Of course she was going to pay attention to going to the bathroom. But right now? Right now she had some super awesome cool underwear to go pick out! "Okay mom. I'm ready to go!"

Jane smiled. "Why don't you go to the bathroom first, and I'll meet you downstairs?"

'It was a good idea,' Isabelle thought. She had been completely oblivious to the fact that she did need to go. 

Isabelle had a wonderful afternoon shopping with her mom. Isabelle sat in the back of the car as her mom drove, playing all sorts of fun music. Isabelle laughed as her mom danced and sung along with the music. After four to five songs, Isabelle felt her mom pull into a parking spot at one of her favorite stores to go to: Parget, or as the pretentious liked to call it, "Pargée."

Isabelle walked close by her mom as Jane picked items off of a few racks. Isabelle could tell that some of the clothes were for her, at one point, Jane asking Isabelle to try on a cute denim jacket for the upcoming fall weather. But Jane was also picking out some items for herself, Isabelle watching as her measured the things up against her own body, before throwing it into the cart.

Isabelle watched as Jane navigated the aisles looking for something particular, until she stopped, having happened upon her prize - something called "FooFoo Underwear for Big Kids!" Jane hoped Isabelle wouldn't see the smaller print on the packaging which read "training underwear for boys and girls," or pay much attention to the fact that the images of the kids on the outside were a bit younger than Isabelle.. "Look sweetie - here they are. The special cool underwear! AND LOOK AT ALL THESE AMAZING DESIGN!! Pick whichever you want!"

Her mom's enthusiasm was infectious, and Isabelle found herself "oooing" and "awwing" at all the options. Isabelle could barely decide which ones to pick, eventually taking two packages off of the shelves - one set that had underwear with designs including rainbows, unicorns, hearts, and flowers, and another set with options that included giraffes, music notes, some pink and blue kites, and strawberries 

Seeing her daughter's dilemma, and not wanting her to focus on them too intently, Jane simply proposed they get both. Jane took them, checking the sizes, and noticed that Isabelle had in fact picked sizes that were too large for her. Jane looked back on the rack, finding the correct sizes in the same design, and threw them into the cart, before heading to the checkout counter. Isabelle was amazed - she never got BOTH options. 'It must be a REALLY special day,' Isabelle decided. 

After they were done in Parget, Jane navigated to another store in the same strip mall complex. Isabelle thought the store looked a little odd - it had all sorts of mannequins in their underwear in the windows. Isabelle was grateful that her mom went right up to the register and picked up a pre-ordered bag; she felt a little awkward in the store.

After that, Isabelle and Jane were back in the car and on their way to the grocery store. Once they were there Isabelle kept a hand on the grocery cart "at all times, sweetie," just as she was instructed to do. Isabelle let go a few times, with permission of course, to pick some things Jane identified on the shelves, and load them into the basket. 

As they finished down one of the aisles, Jane turned to Isabelle to ask "do you need to go to the bathroom sweetie?" Isabelle did in fact need to go, so nodded at her mom's question. Jane turned to a nearby employee stocking the shelves, "I'm just leaving this here while we go to the bathroom. Can you make sure no one takes it away?" The man nodded, and Jane took Isabelle's hand, leading her to the bathroom.

There had a been a line when they arrived. In front of them, a lady with a stroller holding a toddler was waiting to go in. Jane greeted her as they approached, and took a place behind the mom and her daughter to wait for the bathroom to open. 

Unfortunately, the wait was talking a little longer than expected, and Isabelle was growing slightly more desperate, bouncing from foot to foot as they waited for the current occupant to leave. Isabelle looked at her mom, and waved her down to her level, wanting to whisper something in her ear. "I really have to go mom.....sorry...." Isabelle was pressing her legs together as the urge grew, Jane recognizing her desperation. 

"Excuse me," Jane said, catching the attention of the mother in front of her. "Do you mind if we jump you. Mine is doing a bit of a desperation dance? I'd really appreciate it!" 

The mom smiled in return, just as the door opened and a teenage girl stepped out. "No problem. Mine is going in for a change, so no rush. Good thing yours can make it in time!" Isabelle didn't need to be told twice, overlooking the fact that she had just been compared to the toddler in the stroller, and heading straight in to the bathroom. 

"Sometimes I'm not sure she can," Jane replied, out of earshot of her daughter, as she chatted away with the woman while Isabelle sat down to pee. 

Jane and Isabelle wrapped up their shopping by stopping at yet another store to pick up her mom's present. Isabelle was glad they weren't shopping for her - the store only had boy stuff, and none of it looked fun at all. After that, Jane drove Isabelle home, both exhausted from the long day.

Dinner was quick that night - a simple meal of hamburgers that Jane had cooked in the pan. Jane again reminded Isabelle to go to the bathroom before dinner, and was disappointed that Isabelle had not been going without her reminders that day. 'I definitely made the right call, even if they are just a crutch until she gets back to normal.' 

After wrapping up dinner, Isabelle and Jane went up to her room together to unpack her new super cool underwear, and to get her ballet bag ready for the next day. 

"Sweetie," Jane said, as she took Isabelle's panties out of her drawer, replacing them with the new packaged ones that Isabelle had picked out. "I am really proud of you, being such a big girl and working through these accidents," Jane said. Isabelle felt proud that she had made her mom happy - it made her want to wear the underwear even more than she already did. 

"I'm going to pack an extra pair of your new undies into your ballet bag sweetie, just in case you feel like changing them. I also packed your favorite pink leotard, and blush tights, okay? And don't forget your new ballet slippers sweetie - why don't you go get them from your closet!"

'My ballet slippers!' It had been so long since Isabelle had danced that she had almost forgotten about them. She did miss them dearly, and practically ran to her closet to fetch them. The idea of putting them back on, of that sense of belonging, of joy, oy perfection retruning...it was too much. Isabelle couldn't wait to put them on.

Isabelle located the slippers within seconds, the special feeling the emanated returning the instant she touched them. The slippers looked brand new - almost as if hadn't been dancing in them for weeks. They were perfect. It took everything in her power to let them go when she returned to her ballet bag, not wanting to be apart from them for even a second. 'Not much longer,' Isabelle reminded herself, as she zipped up her bag and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth before bed. 'Not much longer indeed.'

• Like 9
  • Olympiczero changed the title to The Ballet Slippers (Ch. 33 added 5/21/2023)

I suspect she's going to have a bigger accident than they can handle tomorrow! Then the next day she'll be back into more absorbent padding that can handle those silly little attempts at being a big girl! Glad to see another chapter today! 🙂

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I suspect she's going to have a bigger accident than they can handle tomorrow! Then the next day she'll be back into more absorbent padding that can handle those silly little attempts at being a big girl!

She has to dance tomorrow and that means wearing her slippers, so maybe the big girl topic will resolve itself after a good nights rest ;)

I like how oblivious Isabella is to the fact how easily she can be manipulated with silly little kids tricks and is acting much less than the big girl she keeps claiming to be. Also she got lucky that her mommy only read the last entries so her secret it safe not that anyone would have believed her anyways :D 

Another great chapter with Isabelle adjusting to her new normal. With the slippers going back on tomorrow I don’t expect she’ll make it another day without a significant regression event. Splendid slow burn of a story, but by the end of the week I see her in daycare.

The Ballet Slippers - Chapter 34

Isabelle prepared to exit her ship once more, pulling the hatch to her left to open the ship's haul.. She went through her pre-exploration check once more, insuring she had all of her supplies. She confirmed she had her investigative journal, secured her spacesuit, confirmed she still had half of a Rupperware of spaghetti, and this time, newly outfitted deep diving modifications to her suit. First officer Rabbity had done well in developing modifications to revisit Aquaria. "First officer Rabbity - the ship is your once again," Isabelle called through her intercom, as she stepped down the ramp toward the planet's service.

"We have returned to the planet known as 'Aquaria.'" Isabelle announced, as her journal recorded her every word. "We departed home base early this morning. Thank goodness for all my advance space-investigator training - it prepared me for the long journey." Isabelle was proud of having graduated first in her class in investigator-astronaut school. It was a competitive degree, and Isabelle had worked hard.  

"The entire planet remains completely covered in water," Isabelle noted for her journal. "Last visit, a breach in the suit led to flooding, forcing me to abandon my investigation. Officer Rabbity assures me that the modifications made to my suit will not only prevent further breaches, but will allow me to dive into deeper waters, and explore for additional clues. I remain confident in Rabbity's skills."  Isabelle was confident this time she would be able to identify the clues she was after, whatever they were. 

Isabelle waded into the inches of water, which unlike last time, quickly dropped off into waist deep water. Isabelle could feel the warm water surround her, but was pleased that there were no breaches in the suit. "Rabbity has done well. Deep water is not an impediment this time. Moving forward to chest deep water. Engaging diving systems in T-minus ten." Isabelle was not sure who "T" was, but they only had ten, or whatever that was supposed to mean, to activate her deep water diving modifications. 

Isabelle moved forward, reminded of the breathtaking beauty of Aquaria. Isabelle was once again confronted with the sounds of native whale creatures calling to her, welcoming her in the distance. Isabelle called back, using her language-animal modificator to tell the whales she came in peace. The whales were of course, quite pleased to hear that.

Isabelle continued forward, the water levels beginning to rise, above her chest, and then to her neck. "Engaging deep water diving. Rabbity - don't let me down." Isabelle pushed a button on her wrist module, and her suit immediately modified. Her helmet sealed, and two moving lights appeared at the top, to guide her way in the dark, deep water. The back of her suit expanded, air tanks emerging in order to allow her to breath. New tubed emerged from the back of her helmet to connect the oxygen. 

Isabelle felt as increased padding generated around her waist and crotch, pushing her legs apart. Her boots were modified to provide air bursts, to move her swiftly under the water. Finally, Isabelle felt jets emerge from her gloves as well, allowing her to direct herself and turn under water. "Transition complete. Heading down."

Isabelle dove into the water, using the jets in her arms and legs to propel herself forward. Isabelle's view was illuminated by the lights emerging from her helmet. Schools of colorful fish like creatures darted between the coral reefs, their scales glistening like precious gemstones. Towering kelp forests swayed gracefully in the currents, creating a mystical underwater jungle. Isabelle began inspecting the kelp forests, seeking the secrets they hid. 

Pushing through the water became more challenging, so much so that Isabelle needed to activate the water-pressure resistance bubble makers on her boots, allowing her to walk through the water with greater ease. "Thank goodness for Rabbity's boot enhancements. Planet is treacherous to cross. Future investigator astronauts be advised: level three swimming badge likely needed to visit." 

As Isabelle ventured deeper, she encountered friendly sea turtles. After speaking to them with her language modificator, the turtles decided to guide her through the vast ocean depths. Isabelle informed them she was looking for clues, and they responded that they knew what it was she was looking for. Isabelle eagerly followed. 

The turtles led Isabelle to an ancient sunken ship. It was the most remarkable structure Isabelle had ever seen - a cross between a space ship, a pirate ship, and a unicorn. Isabelle wondered what creatures created such a wonderous work of art, intent on meeting them, and congratulating them on such a remarkable achievement. 

The turtles, seeing Isabelle's amazement, were sadly left with the task of informing Isabelle that the civilization that created this ship was no more. They left the planets eons ago. Isabelle was deeply upset to hear the development, noting her discovery for her journal. But, the turtles, informed her, the civilization had not left without leaving a treasure behind. The turtles told Isabelle she could find the treasure in the bottom of the ship, but that the turtles could go now further. Isabelle thanked them for their guidance, and waved goodbye as they left to return to their turtle homes.

Following the turtles' instructions, Isabelle swam forward into ship. The ship's timeworn frame welcomed her, and she swam through the ship's broken window on the port side, feeling like a mermaid exploring her castle. As Isabelle ventured further into the ship, her heart raced with anticipation. She was excited at the prospect of treasure, but terrified at what might be lurking behind any corner. 

Isabelle waded through narrow corridors, her eyes wide with wonder at the remnants of a forgotten past. Rusted advanced cannons designed to shoot out shed-unicorn horns stood on one level. Tattered sails made out of deserted turtle shells soared above her, whispering tales of daring adventures that the forgotten civilization once had upon the the high seas or nautical depths of Aquaria.

It was as Isabelle pushed aside a funny looking bookcase that she found it; a hidden chamber, Isabelle made her way in, finding a secret treasure map that she collected. Isabelle continued forward, following the secret pathway, the walls covered with cryptic symbols. 

Left, right, right, down, up, every direction; Isabelle made her way through the ship's secret labyrinthine corridors until she arrived at her destination: a dusty, cobweb-covered room. With a flicker of excitement, Isabelle pushed aside a fallen crate, revealing a chest hidden beneath the debris. The chest was adorned with intricate carvings, its golden lock gleaming in the faint light.

With trembling hands, Isabelle made her way to the chest, grasping at it to open. But alas! It would not. Isabelle realized she could not open the lock! "Note to journal. The local turtles directed me to a sunken unicorn space pirate ship. Inside, I found a secret corridor concealing a treasure, Unfortunately, the chest is locked, preventing me from accessing the clues hidden inside." Isabelle paused as her wrist console beeped at her. "Rabbity's modifications inform me I have....." Isabelle paused, as she felt the inside of the suit warm up again, before cooling. "....I have limited air. Need to return to base, evaluate next decision." 

Isabelle didn't remember making her way back to the ship. All she remembered was walking up, ready to start her day.

Isabelle starred out the window as her mom drove her to school. She had woken up with a start that morning, full of excitement after returning to her dream in planet Aquaria. But she had also woken up to another surprise: her sweetnight had overflowed just a little bit, resulting in her pajama pants getting wet. Her sheets remained pretty clean - only one spot - and there was no need to strip the whole bed - something Jane was especially thankful for on a Monday morning.

Isabelle was still sleeping so much better, so didn't mind that her sweetnight had leaked. Isabelle found her mom getting dressed in her mom's bedroom, and told her about the accident. Her mom had been really sweet about it - after all, like Jane said, "It isn't your fault sweetie." Her mom was right - 'it isn't my fault!'

Breakfast went smoothly, before Isabelle returned to her room to get dressed for the day. Ever since she unpacked her new underwear with her mom, she had been excited about wearing them the next day. As she slipped one a white pair with red strawberries, Isabelle noted the differences for herself. The underwear were not as thick as her sweetnights, not even the ones without the booster. 

But the new underwear were obviously thicker than her underwear, with an almost cup-like area in the front designed to capture any pee that might make its way in. Still, Isabelle thought they were super cute, and by the time she pulled her pleated, high waisted plaid skirt on, she had forgotten entirely about them "See sweetie? Just like your regular undies!" Isabelle's mom had, of course, been right, Isabelle thought as they pulled into the school. "Now, sweetie. I know you're going to make it to the bathroom each time, but in case you don't, I need you to promise you'll tell mommy when I pick you up, okay?" 

Isabelle nodded, "I promise." Isabelle answered. 'That wouldn't be an issue anyway, because it wasn't going to happen.'

Jane had to once again remind Isabelle to use the bathroom before they left. Isabelle went upstairs to pee and poop. Jane, waiting downstairs, was anxious about what would happen this week at school with Isabelle in her new underwear. 'She just seems so oblivious sometimes...when did this happen?' Jane hoped that a regular return Isabelle's dance routine would improve the situation.  

Isabelle jumped out of the car and waved goodbye to her mom, as she ran into school. "Don't wanna be late to Ms. Jenny's class today!" Isabelle thought, navigating the corridors to her classroom. Isabelle reflected on the classes she had the week prior as she ran; if it wasn't for the fact that it was so awful being alone, Isabelle actually loved school here. 'Much better than middle school classes,' Isabelle thought to herself, 'those were no fun at all.' 

Isabelle entered Miss Jenny's class with renewed vigor. Isabelle hoped she would get a chance to write another story, and knew exactly what she would write about. Isabelle made her way to her desk, and sat down, just as Charlotte approached her. "Hi Isabelle," Charlotte started, with a kind smile. "I just wanted to thank you again for lending me your book. I was going to go to the library today to start it, if you want to join me?"

Isabelle smiled back. It was the best offer she could ever have received. "I would love that. Let's get our lunches quickly and then go!" Isabelle was happy - it really felt like she was making a friend. Charlotte went back to her seat just as Miss Jenny started class.  

Miss Jenny started off the morning teaching life sciences. Isabelle, who normally didn't care for life sciences very much, found herself to be intimately interested in the lesson plan that morning. Miss Jenny began the lesson with a warm smile, greeting all of her students after their weekend before starting the class. Miss Jenny then reached behind her, and pulled something out. She held up a picture of a tiny seed and asked her students, "Do you know what this is?"

The students all excitedly raised their hands, their voices eager to share their knowledge. 'It was such an easy questions,' Isabelle thought, shooting her own hand up as well. Miss Jenny took stock of the class, tapping her finger to her lips before selecting Isabelle to answer. "It's a seed! It's what plants grow from!" Isabelle called out. She was very confident in her answer. 

Miss Jenny nodded with delight, appreciating their enthusiasm. "That's right! A seed is a tiny, magical package that holds the potential for life. It contains everything a plant needs to grow."

Isabelle liked the sound of that. 'See? There is such thing as magic! Even Miss Jenny said so!'

With that, Miss Jenny turned back to the board and began drawing plants. Miss Jenny first introduced the concept of germination, explaining how a seed sprouts and develops into a plant. She showed them real seeds, walking around the class to show everyone the tiny magical beans in her hand. Isabelle couldn't see from her seated position, so had to stand up to see what Miss Jenny was carrying when she walked around. Miss Jenny made sure each student could observe the shapes, sizes, and colors of all the different seeds. The students were in awe - Isabelle included - realizing that these tiny objects held the secrets to the beauty of nature.

Miss Jenny then had another surprise for the students. Returning to her desk, Miss Jenny pulled out a box, filled to the brim. Isabelle couldn't see exactly what was in it, but there seemed to be some cups and stuff. 'Maybe were having a plant party?' Isabelle wondered.  

Miss Jenny revealed the surprise to them, explaining that she would be guiding her students in a hands-on experiment. "Everyone is going to plant their own seeds and take them home, and every week you can bring pictures to share how much your plant has grown!" Miss Jenny walked up and down the rows of desks in the class, and provided each student with cups, soil, and a variety of seeds—flower, vegetable, and fruit seeds. 

Isabelle waited eagerly as Miss Jenny put materials down in front of her, taking stock of everything she had. Isabelle wasn't sure what magic the seeds held, but she couldn't wait to find out! Once Miss Jenny had given materials out to each student, she walked them through what they should do. For her part, Isabelle made a little bit of a mess, spilling soil on her desk by accident. Isabelle repeated the process, this time sweeping the soil into the cup, and planting her seeds. Isabelle covered the seeds with more soil, and then gently watered it just like Miss Jenny showed them.

"Okay. I am going to come around and collect your plants. Make sure to put your name on your cup, and you can collect them here after your arts classes," Miss Jenny explained, before walking around the class and retrieving the cups. Isabelle had just finished watering her seeds when Miss Jenny approached. The sound of the water pouring from the cup and hitting her seeds reminded Isabelle that she needed to pee, so she asked Miss Jenny for permission when Miss Jenny collected her cup. 

Isabelle ran to the bathroom, not wanting to miss a minute of class. Isabelle sat on the toilet, peeing as quickly as she could, before half-heartedly wiping and jumping off the toilet again. Isabelle made her way back to class as quickly as she left, eager to return to Miss. Jenny's lessons.

Unfortunately, the rest of class was not as interactive, and Isabelle found the material a little more dull. Miss Jenny proceeded to expand the lesson by explaining to the students the concept of life cycles. Using colorful posters and diagrams, she explained how plants and animals go through different stages of growth, from birth to maturity, and eventually, to death. The last part made Isabelle a little sad.

Miss Jenny also emphasized the importance of taking care of living things. The students learned about the needs of plants and animals—water, sunlight, food, and shelter. They discussed how humans, as inhabitants of the Earth, had a responsibility to protect and preserve the environment for all living beings. That meant not squishing bugs, or plucking leaves off of trees, and why it was so important to recycle. 

Just as Miss Jenny was wrapping up her lesson, the bell rang to inform the students it was time for lunch. "Okay everyone. Leave your bags here. For those of you in dance, leave your dance bags here. For those of you in any of the visual arts like painting or drawing, please take your things to the art classroom next to the library before you head to lunch. If anyone doesn't know where to go on their first day, please stay here and I will help you."

Isabelle quickly found Charlotte after class. "I have to go drop my paints and stuff off at the art room. My mom sent me with lunch though. Why don't you meet me in the library after you get something? I'll get us a good table in the library."

Isabelle nodded, forgetting that Charlotte was in the visual arts. Isabelle returned to her desk to get her space book, which she planned to read in the library, before making her way quickly to the cafeteria. Instead of going into line for the warm lunch, Isabelle instead took a cold tuna sandwich and water bottle from the fridge, hurrying back toward the library. 

Isabelle entered the library. She saw that Mister Sir - a.k.a. Eugene was pre-occupied with another student, so simply waved as she made her way further in to locate Charlotte. After a minute or so, Isabelle spotted Charlotte at a group table in the corner, eating food out of a fancy container. Isabelle made her way to the table and sat down.

Isabelle was glad to have what felt like a friend. But the truth was, it wasn't the same as her other friends. Charlotte was nice, but quiet. As the two sat their together eating, they didn't engage in any conversation. Isabelle wanted to blame it on the library, but the truth was that it was just because Isabelle didn't know what to say. Isabelle felt very awkward, and continued to miss her friends deeply - 'I haven't seen or heard from Dani or Lola in like a week....' 

Fortunately, Charlotte did know what to say, or at least how to carry a conversation. "Are you excited about dance?" "What are you reading?" "Space? Cool?" "What do you think will grow from your seeds?" Question after question, Charlotte kept the conversation going. Isabelle thought the girl was so smart and cool, and didn't know why she couldn't carry on the same lines of questioning. 

"Okay! I am going to start now. I am SO excited," Charlotte said, picking up the Emerald Chronicle book. Isabelle smiled in return. She was happy for the girl. 

Isabelle decided to pull out her space book and investigative journal, turning to the most recent page. More than ever, Isabelle knew the importance of having a well drawn map, especially after locating one last night in Aquaria. So Isabelle went about drawing her solar system with gel pens, exactly where she had planned to.

Armed with her favorite set of gel pens and her journal, Isabelle set out to create her map. She started with a large circle in the center, carefully sketching the Sun, which Isabelle had learned was not a planet, but actually a star, that kept all the planets warm and toasty. Next, Isabelle moved outward, drawing smaller circles to represent the planets. She remembered their order from the Sun and their distinct characteristics, referencing her space book to confirm she was placing them in the correct spaces. 

Mercury, the closest planet to the Sun, was a tiny gray ball, just like a miniature version of the Moon. Isabelle didn't spend too much time on Mercury, as it was not a place she planned to visit. Venus, known for its thick clouds, at least according to her book, shone brightly with a hint of sparkly yellow. 

Isabelle paid special attention to drawing Earth. Miss Jenny had said that, as a human, it was in part her job to take care of the life on earth. So Isabelle wanted to make sure that she was taking care of drawing Earth as well. Earth was her home; Isabelle made sure to use her greens and blues to draw land, and water, shading the planet perfectly before adorning it with fluffy white clouds.

Mars, with its reddish hue, stood out vividly against the white pages of her investigative journal. Jupiter, the giant gas planet, featured bold bands of orange and white. Saturn, known for its magnificent rings, gleamed with shades of gold and beige.

Uranus and Neptune, the outermost planets, were portrayed with serene shades of blue and green, capturing their icy and mysterious nature. Isabelle couldn't forget about Pluto, even though it was now considered a dwarf planet. She drew a small, distant dot at the edge of the paper, honoring its place in her heart. 

Isabelle paused before wrapping up her drawing. Deciding to add one more planet, Isabelle sketched out where she thought Aquaria would be located, using variations of her blue gels pens to do justice to the water planet. Finally, Isabelle scattered tiny stars, sprinkling them throughout the expanse surrounding the planets. 

When Isabelle finally put her gel pens down, she stepped back and admired her creation. Isabelle was confronted with another realization, however, and that was that she needed to pee rather badly. "I'll be right back," Isabelle whispered, setting her journal down and making her way as fast as possible to the bathroom. Isabelle had to wait for another student to finish, before she made her way into the single stall bathroom.

Isabelle fiddled with her skirt, trying to reach her underwear to pull down. Just as she grasped them, Isabelle was surprised by a knock on the door, which immediately caused her to jump, shocking her and making her heart beat rapidly. Unfortunately, the fright had another impact; it also caused her to release a little bit of pee into her underwear. Isabelle froze, terrified that her pee would leak onto her skirt. 

But it never did.

Her new underwear simply soaked up the burst of pee. 'Now is no time to admire my super cool underwear,' Isabelle reminded herself, as she pulled them down, hiked up her skirt and sat down on the toilet, peeing like a big girl. As she did, Isabelle starred down into her new underwear, noticing a hint of yellow in the front and feeling embarrassed. But the underwear had done their job. After she finished wiping, Isabelle pulled her undies back up, feeling a bit of new swelling in the front. 

Isabelle made her way out to the desk, where she saw Charlotte closing up the book. The school bell had apparently rang, and Charlotte was getting ready to head to art class. "This book was amazing so far! Thanks again Isabelle. I'll see you tomorrow?" 

"Of course!" Isabelle said, retrieving her own books."

"By the way, that was a pretty cool drawing of the solar system," Charlotte added. Isabelle was happy her friend appreciated her artwork. 'But what else had Charlotte seen?' 

Isabelle followed Miss Amber into the locker rooms with the other girls in her dance program. "This is where you can change and get ready for class. In the future, bring your bags here in the morning. Each of you has an assigned locker in here with your name on it, and you can leave your things in there." Miss Amber was walking through the 20 or so girls in the ballet program through the locker rooms, and explaining what was needed.

"You will need to show up with a neat ballet bun, tights, ballet slippers, and a leotard to every dance class unless told otherwise. If you do not have your equipment, then you will not be considered ready to dance, and you will have to watch from the side." Miss Amber continued to explain the rules. "Normally, I will be waiting in the classroom for you. You are expected to be in here changing at first bell after lunch, and in class before second bell rings. Does everyone understand?"

Isabelle responded loudly with the rest of her class, informing Miss Amber that they did understand. "Very good. Now, I will wait outside. You girls get changed fast, so we can start actually dancing instead of going over silly rules!"

Isabelle moved through the locker room in an effort to find her locker. Row after row Isabelle passed by names of other girls, until she found hers - it was the first locker in the first row by the door. The locker room was laid out in a similar fashion to the one in the high school, albeit without the same amenities. When you entered, the lockers were in the first area, running up and down so there were enough for everyone. After that, there was a room with sinks and showers, mirrors and areas to sit. Finally, in the back, there were toilets for the girls to use if they needed them. 

Isabelle sat down at the bench in front of her locker. There was an advantage to the first row - there were no lockers behind her, just a wall. So it offered some privacy. But there was also a disadvantage -  they were furthest from the toilets. Isabelle had always taken lockers in the high school and middle school that were closest to the bathrooms. It felt weird walking by everyone to use the toilet - 'they all know where I am going,' Isabelle would think every time she walked by.

Thankfully, Isabelle had just used the toilet, so set off on getting dressed. As she did, a fifth grade girl walked by and smiled, putting her stuff in the locker next to Isabelle's. Isabelle peeked at her locker and saw her name was Cassandra. "Hi Cassandra!" Isabelle offered, greeting her new locker mate.

"Hi....Isabelle. And Cassie is fine! I am excited to start dancing! You must be really good to be in the advanced class!" Cassie added, as she started removing her clothes and putting her ballet equipment on.

"Oh...I'm just doing my best to learn....and you can call me Izzy. Or Belly. Or whatever you want really!" Isabelle responded, not wanting to seem boastful. Isabelle was a little concerned that, if she undressed, someone might know what her special underwear were. 'Mom said loads of other girls wear them though.....and they don't really look different.'

Isabelle's mind was made for her though, when Miss Amber stuck her head back in and shouted, "Let's get going girls." Isabelle quickly took her shirt off, setting it inside her locker. Isabelle then undid the buttons on her skirt, before shimmying it off. Though the swelling in her undies was only minimal, Isabelle felt, in that moment, standing in nothing else but them, as if she was wearing a sodden sweetnight. So Isabelle very quickly pulled out her blush tights, and pulled them up her legs, before stepping into her leotard and pulling it over her shoulders. Isabelle glanced around to see if anyone was starring at her, finding that no one was.

Isabelle sat down on the bench to finish getting ready. She quickly tied her hair into a semi-neat ballet bun, before reaching into her bag once more, pulling out her ballet slippers. As soon as she touched them, Isabelle felt their immediate warmth, their power, their energy. Isabelle felt something she had been lacking - the confidence they offered. Isabelle felt the energy from them radiate from her hands, up her arms and through her spine. The energy extended into her heart, which pumped it out to every corner of her body. Isabelle felt the energy reach the edges of her toes, as she slipped the first slipper on to her left foot, the next on to her right. Isabelle felt, as she stood up, the energy explode out from her feet, sending shockwaves through the ground. Isabelle felt right again. 'Boy...I missed these.'

The first day of ballet class was exhausting. Isabelle had forgotten how much work, in the very short time she hadn't been dancing, ballet was. Miss Amber started the class with a rather intense workout. By the time it was over, Isabelle was sweating out of every gland in her body. Isabelle was sure that class was over at that point, but it had only just started.

"Okay everyone! Today, my dear dancers, we will explore the magic of center work. This is an important moment in your ballet training, where you will learn to dance without the support of the barre. Are you ready? Please line up in the center of class. Chop chop. Let's go. No laying about."

The students nodded eagerly, their eyes sparkling with anticipation. Isabelle herself was excited to get started, albeit already exhausted from her warmup. Once they were assembled in two rows. Miss Amber started by leading them through a gentle walk through of their center work, ensuring each of the dancers were prepared for the challenge ahead, and had their balance and form set properly.  

One by one, the students worked at the center work, doing their best to engage their cores and stabilize themselves. Some of the students were very confident, their movements flowing with ease and grace, and clearly had practiced without barres before. Other students were a little hesitant, their tiny feet carefully finding their balance, but often toppling over as they worked through the exercises. Miss Amber watched each student attentively, offering gentle guidance and encouragement. She celebrated their efforts, reminding them that mistakes were part of the learning process and that every step forward was a triumph.

For her part, Isabelle executed the techniques with precision and ease. She cycled though the movements one by one: "port de bras, grand bettement, reverence, and repeat. Port de bras, grand bettement. reverence, and repeat. Isabelle cycled through her movements with the grace and delicateness of a professional, catching the attention of more than a few older students as she did. 

Isabelle felt her ballet slippers move her through each movement, almost doing the work for her, and shining in the process. That feeling of rightness had returned, and Isabelle was enjoying every second of it. She was completely focused on her dancing, unaware of anything else in the worlds. 'Isabelle," Miss Amber said, as she came by, "excellent work. Your clearly have some experience with center work, keep it up." Isabelle's heart fluttered at the compliment, and felt a warmth and relief emanate out of her.

At one point, the girl Cassie came by to ask for some advice while Miss Amber provided another student with help. "No problem. The really trick I find that works is engaging your muscles here," Isabelle said, as she pointed to her upper abdomens.  "It really makes a world of difference." Cassie smile and thanked Isabelle, finding more success as she took the little girl's advice. 

As the music played, the room transformed into a ballet wonderland. Isabelle missed these moments of practice and discipline. She was also grateful that, at least this time, she had remained at the ballet studio at Higgins Elementary, and was not transported to some foreign country. 

The students twirled, leaped, and spun with joy between sets, as Miss Amber worked with each of them on hte center work. Isabelle and the other students' love for dance radiated through their movements. Isabelle felt at peace again, as she poured her hearts into each silly pirouette, tendu, and any other movement she did from center, embracing the freedom and expression that center work provided.

"Okay class. That's all for today. Go ahead to the lockers. If you're showering, please don't make a mess. If you are heading out, please pack up ALL of your things. Mr. Clancy has already warned me that he is not keeping lost and found this year."

Isabelle collapsed to her knees, exhausted from the class. Her entire body was sore - everything except for her feet of course. Isabelle worked to catch her breath slowly, taking in long, deep breaths, before picking herself up, and moving toward the locker room, following the other girls out. 

Isabelle pushed the door in the lockers, walking into a chaotic scene. A number of the girls were darting naked toward the showers in an effort to get one before they filled up. Isabelle had considered showering herself, but would wait for the others to be done. She was not in a rush, considering her mom was expecting her to go the library after anyway. So Isabelle made a quick turn to her right, and decided to sit down on the bench next to where Cassie was changing. 

As Isabelle sat down, however, something unexpected occurred to her. Something felt different, though at first it was not clear what. Something felt.....felt......

'Shoot!' Once Isabelle recognized the feeling, there was no denying what it was. 'When.........when did I pee?' Isabelle asked herself. The squish underneath her couldn't have been anything else, and she knew it. Now, sitting, Isabelle could distinctly feel the increased swell against her crotch and even a little wet, warmer padding underneath her butt. It hadn't been a huge pee - 'thank god for that' - but at the very least, Isabelle concluded, it was a bit more than just a spurt.

Isabelle grew extremely self-conscious as that moment, pressing her legs together as much as they would allow to conceal her recently wet strawberry panties underneath her. What concerned her most was not that someone might find out. No, in that moment, what concerned her most is that she had absolutely no recollection of having peed at all into her panties.

"You were pretty great today," Cassie said. Isabelle barely heard her though, simply hearing noise coming from her right. Isabelle turned to stare at Cassie blankly, doing her best to control her emotions.

"....Sor.....Sorry what?" Isabelle said. "I didn't hear you....I was lost in thought."

Cassie smiled back. "It happens to all of us. I said you were great out there. Thank you for the help."

Isabelle watched as the girl took off all her clothes to get ready to go to the showers. Isabelle took a moment to peer at her friends underwear, seeing that it was similar to her own, but still different. The cotton panties her neighbor was wearing bore no extra padding, and unlike Isabelle's were not wet. 'No, those are like my old panties,' Isbaelle thought, 'but its a comfort to know that they look close enough that no one would know.' Though in her own panties current state, Isabelle was not sure. Cassie finished getting undressed, waving to Isabelle and heading off to the showers.

Isabelle abandoned any thought of showering. 'Showering means undressing. Undressing means removing my tights. Removing my tights means exposing my undies. Exposing my undies means.....bad news.' Isabelle was close to making up her mind, when she received some help. It was not clear from where, but all Isabelle knew was in that moment, and fleeting doubt she had was pushed away by a warm, powerful, and knowing sensation that radiated through her body. It was as if it was speaking to her, telling her what had happened was okay, and confirming that she was smart not to change. 

Rather than shower, or even change for that matter, Isabelle simply packed her bag and made her way to the library to wait for her mom.

"....................And then Miss Amber came by mom, you see, and Miss Amber, you see, she told me that I was doing so good and, and, and, and then another girl, her name is Cassie, and her locker is next to mine, and she's in fifth grade I think, and anyway, and, and Cassie, you see, she came by to me, and, and she asked me, asked me..uhh..she asked me for help with doing the grand bettement you see, and so I helped her, and later, Cassie, she, she, she, she came up to me to say thank you, cause, cause I helped." Isabelle excitedly told her mom all about her day, as she clutched on to the cup with planted seeds in her sweaty little hands

Jane was exhausted from just trying listening to Isabelle's story, as she made a left turn toward the road to their house. The prompt had been simple: "How was dance?" Jane could hardly keep track of the story Isabelle told her, but if nothing, it sounded like it went well. "I'm so glad sweetie." Jane was worried about how Isabelle's day would go, starting two new things; dance, and her new training pants. But it sounded pretty good overall.

Jane had decided that she was going to trust her daughter after the conversation they had that morning. So when Jane picked Isabelle up, Jane didn't ask about the state of her daughter's undies - she waited for Isabelle to share. Having not said anything, Jane assumed everything went fine, and decided to leave it at that. Though, it did bring Jane comfort when she peeked into Isabelle's ballet bag and saw the spare undies in there, unused. 

Jane and Isabelle climbed the stairs to the house, Jane telling Isabelle "straight into the shower with you. And then come down for dinner. You STINK!" she said playfully, but her daughter really was gross. Isabelle laughed, handed her mom her cup of seeds, and dropping her school bag in front of the door before running up to her room. Isabelle took her ballet shoes off, delicately placing them in her closet, before removing all of her clothes and dropping them on the floor. Isabelle then  made her way into the bathroom to shower. 

Isabelle took the time to let her sore muscles relax under the warmth of the hot water. She was in no rush to get out, and was content to rest as the water cascaded down on to her. Isabelle reached for her bottle of shampoo, on the side, and began washing her hair. As she did so, Isabelle instinctively released her bladder as soon as she felt the need to go, peeing continuously as she washed her hair. Isabelle let the shampoo soak, and continued her process, grabbing her body wash and scrubbing her aching body, before rinsing off. 

Isabelle emerged from the steamy shower not long after, opening the door to her bedroom as she continued to dry herself off. Isabelle noticed that her laundry basket was missing - 'perhaps mom came in to get my things when I was in the shower' - and so hung her towel up against her bed. 

Isabelle wasn't quite ready to get into her pajamas, instead reaching into her drawer for another pair of her new, special, super cool underwear, and throwing a pair of sweatpants on top, before taking a t-shirt out of her drawer. Isabelle then made her way down to the kitchen in accordance with her mother's instructions.  

Isabelle made her way into the kitchen and sat at the kitchen counter, finding it empty. Isabelle then heard her mom emerge from the basement, and make her way into the kitchen as well. Her mom looked a little upset, though Isabelle was not sure why, as she put a plate of chicken tenders and fries down for Isabelle, sitting to eat herself as well. 

"Baby, we need to talk about something," Jane started, as she watched Isabelle pick up her first chicken tender and start to gulp it down. "You made mommy a promise this morning. Did you forget to tell me something?" 

Isabelle looked up at her mom while she chewed her chicken tender. For the life of her, she couldn't think of whatever it was that her mom was talking about. So Isabelle shook her head no, though she knew that was not the right answer.

'Well sweetie. I went into your bedroom to collect your dirty ballet clothes, and found a pretty wet pair of panties. Do you want to tell me what happened? And why you didn't tell mommy like you promised you would?"

Isabelle ducked her head. She had forgotten about that conversation earlier that morning. She had just been so excited to tell her mom about dance, that it completely slipped her mind. "Sorry mommy. I was just really excited after dance, I forgot to tell you."

It was an odd feeling for Isabelle, to confess the truth. Isabelle was in fact sorry she had forgotten, but that was all she was sorry for in that moment. It escaped her that possibly, just possibly, she should have been sorry for having an accident in the first place. 

Jane sighed. It had been a busy day. "That's okay sweetheart. But I need you to tell mommy when you wet them. Or else I am just going to have to check myself - I don't mind if that's what you want. But how is it they got so wet in the first place sweetie?" Jane wondered, as she watched Isabelle continue to eat away at her dinner. 

Isabelle looked at her mom puzzled. She wasn't exactly sure what her mom was looking for, but she knew her response wasn't it. "I...I....wet them?" Isabelle asked. 'Of course that was how they got wet!' But Isabelle knew her mom was looking for more. 'I just dribbled a bit when I was running back to class because I didn't want to miss anything." Isabelle knew that was the truth.

"That's okay sweetie. But there is much more than just a little dribble in there. Do you remember if something else happened?" Jane asked.

"Well...I was waiting in line for the bathroom in the library, and a little pee escaped when I was getting on the toilet because someone knocked and scared me." Isabelle explained.

"Okay sweetie," Jane said understandingly, though disappointed a little knock had that impact. "But still, that doesn't explain it baby. Your undies were pretty much at capacity. Do you know what else it might have been? Do you remember having a little accident maybe?"

The problem was, Isabelle didn't. She had no recollection of what had occurred. She just knew that when she had sat down in the locker room after dance, her undies felt substantially wetter. So she answered honestly. "Nope," Isabelle responded casually. "I only noticed after dance, when I sat down in the locker room," Isabelle finished, before chomping at another chicken tender. 

Jane sighed once more, but presented a smile to her daughter. "Thank you for telling me. I want you to REALLY try harder tomorrow to make it on time, okay sweetie?" Jane asked. Isabelle nodded. She was intent on trying harder for her mom....in fact she had tried really hard that day too! 

"Tomorrow night we're going to be doing something special too, doesn't that sound fun! We're going to go out with one of mommy's friends, and maybe get a special treat. How does that sound?"

'It sounds awesome,' Isabelle thought to herself, as she finished eating the last of her tenders. "Sounds fun mom! Can I be excused? I want to go upstairs and play." 

Jane nodded, and started eating her own meal. She was happy Isabelle was looking forward to tomorrow night. It meant a lot to Jane. She just hoped that Isabelle would respond well. Jane was worried that the solution she and Jess had come up with was only a half measure. 'First she wet her PJs last night, soaking through her sweetnights. And now, she's wetting her training underwear without even noticing...' Jane was hopeful Isabelle would grow out of this soon.

After Jane finished dinner, and cleaned up a bit, she went up to Isabelle's room, finding her playing with her dollhouse. Jane interrupted, informing Isabelle it was bedtime, and watched as her daughter pulled on her padded sweetnight and pajamas, and got into bed. Jane took a moment to watch as Isabelle fell asleep peacefully, watching the little girl's chest puff in and out, as she drifted off to sleep. Jane went over to kiss her daughter's forehead, before turning off her bedroom light. Little did Jane know that before she had even left the room, her sweet little girl was already emptying her bladder into her sweetnight. 

• Like 9
  • Olympiczero changed the title to The Ballet Slippers (Ch. 34 added 5/22/2023)
4 hours ago, Olympiczero said:

unicorn space pirate ship

That is a really weird combination but I love weird Ideas so :thumbsup: I guess since there where underwater they must searched for the snowman... and now I want to watch Charlie again great (if you dont understand watch Charlie the unicorn xD)

Great Chapter but where do steal all the time from to write, control reading and stuff given how much you post. Not that this is a bad thing  :D

• Thanks 1

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out who “one of mommy’s friends” is. Since there’s no mention thus far of Isabelle’s father (unless I totally missed it), there’s no hint of how she might react to another person in her mom’s life. The slippers have already caused her to wet without realizing it during the day, but with no physical regression recently. It’ll be interesting to see what tomorrow brings.

• Like 1

Man I’m starting to get worried for Izzy. If she gets any younger how is she going to figure it out. Hopefully she’ll just drop to kindergarten and can put two and two together. 😵💫 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, diaper24/7 said:

This should be amazon book when it finish it that good.

That's really sweet of you. No need for a book though - its here for everyone for free! 

9 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Since there’s no mention thus far of Isabelle’s father (unless I totally missed it) .

No. I have made references to it always having just been the two of them. I didn't think it important to develop why there was no father, but its safe to assume Jane got pregnant very young, and decided to raise Isabelle on her own. I'll add a little more in later chapters. 

8 hours ago, Cherub22 said:

Man I’m starting to get worried for Izzy. If she gets any younger how is she going to figure it out. Hopefully she’ll just drop to kindergarten and can put two and two together. 😵💫 

I know right? I don't know why everyone thinks she's just going to keep dropping? She has this situation TOTALLY under control, can't you tell? Forget Kindergarten, she's on her way back to the 12th grade!

• Olympiczero changed the title to The Ballet Slippers - Updated Ending (Chapter 63 added 2.29.24)