LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thrift Store Find…Again

Today I had a great find at Value Village. It was a full bag (10) Little For Big large white diapers. I don’t buy from Little For Big but the bag was only $7.99 so what’s a baby to do? I also bought some new baby toys including a 1992 ride on wagon with shape blocks. It was in its box not even put together for $12.99. I’m sure the checkout lady was wondering why I was buying adult diapers and baby toys together.

22516B76-A4C3-451C-BE1F-6B9620015FF4.jpeg

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Pampertimmy said:

Today I had a great find at Value Village. It was a full bag (10) Little For Big large white diapers. I don’t buy from Little For Big but the bag was only $7.99 so what’s a baby to do? I also bought some new baby toys including a 1992 ride on wagon with shape blocks. It was in its box not even put together for $12.99. I’m sure the checkout lady was wondering why I was buying adult diapers and baby toys together.

Nice! That's a great find buddy. Wow! Looks REALLY good. Baby's got some fresh diapers and some new toys to play with. What more could you ask for, right?!??? I hope you enjoy them my friend!???♥️???????♥️???

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

I’m sure the checkout lady was wondering why I was buying adult diapers and baby toys together.

Maybe, until she saw your puffy butt, diaper showing out the back of your pants and pacifier clipped to your shirt.

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Maybe, until she saw your puffy butt, diaper showing out the back of your pants and pacifier clipped to your shirt.

Puffy diapered butt yes all the time but I was wearing a longer winter coat. Pacifier, no. That’s just for at home…all the time. Ha! I’m sure she’s seen many ABs without even knowing it. 

• Like 2

More likely than not the cashier didn't honestly care what you were buying. Some many folks want to make it into a big deal but cashiers rarely give what you're buying more than a passing glance to make sure it scanned right. Reality vs fantasy folks.

The only thing I have found along these lines that was any good were some baby panties that I got for Andrea and Lisa. I have never seen adult cloth diapers or rubber panties at Savers

I recently found some unbranded plastic backed adult diapers at Good will store, someone's old stock perhaps?

They  are not very good in the way that the absorbent fluff after getting sogged heavily, all of it ends up being in the crotch area of the diaper.

They wouldn't be good for a out and about dl. I'd be mortified of having a leak.  The price was right for them, I ended up buying 5 of 15 packs. I'm good for 75 wettings.

at home I don't mind and usually wear one untill it's leaking into my pants anyway. I'm wet I mean set for awhile:)

I get most of my diapers at Goodwill and thrift shops.  You won't find Abenas, Molicare, Rearz, Betterdry or Confdry 24/7, but what you get can usually last for 3 to 4 hours with a booster, and for $3.50 a package, can't beat the price.  If for nothing else, use them as stuffers.