LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Room

Tai K

1 minute ago, Tai_kamiya said:

I can't access chat, is it down for some reason?

@Tai_kamiya

as of 18:32 EST, i've been able to connect and stay connected! I'm not sure exactly what's going on as far as everybody else, but there have been reports of people that have not been able to connect for some reason. I'm not sure if there's an issue with people's people's cache, or something like that but I haven't had too much difficulty today at all, in fact I haven't had any difficulty.

Brian

• Like 1

I've seen that someone has said that there's been a problem at least two people, but I can't determine what the problem is, and I'm not sure if someone can actually determine what the issue is if any, but I have not had any problems today, which does not necessarily mean that there are not any problems, but I wish we knew what they were if any.

Brian

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DailyDi said:

It appears to be working fine.

@DailyDi

I would agree! I'm not sure what exactly was causing an issue, because every time I've been able to go in today, unless there are some strange thing that I didn't see, it had been working fine for me, which doesn't necessarily mean that it was working fine for everyone else, but I didn't see any issues!

Thanks for checking Mikey!

Brian

• Like 1

I figured out a fix for it for those having issues on their PCs. You have to clear cache in your browser and re-try going into chat. If you're not sure how to do it in your browser, just Google how and do it and see if it fixes it. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, newpad101 said:

I figured out a fix for it for those having issues on their PCs. You have to clear cache in your browser and re-try going into chat. If you're not sure how to do it in your browser, just Google how and do it and see if it fixes it. Good luck!

@newpad101

If anyone is having problems with chat, the first thing I would definitely do is to clear your cache: 90% of the problems that can happen can be based on having older information in your cache then there should be. Periodically clearing your cash should be able to allow the system to determine what is going on because you are reloading the page, which will force the system to pick up everything And once it is done, hopefully everything should be back to normal. even at the best times, servers and systems can go a little bit crazy, so the best thing to do when you're having issues is to clear your cache If there is a issue, to see if that cleans it out and clears it up.

Clearing your cache Will depend on what browser you're using, and how you do it. I would definitely Google information about how to clear your cache based on whatever browser you're using, and go ahead and clear it. this does not necessarily mean however, that you have to clear your passwords or anything like that, but Usually clearing your cash will stop any problems from reoccuring, And if they continue, at least you'll be able to know that your cache was clear.

Brian