LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Dating

While this may be a graphic subject for some, I believe that it's an important one to bring up.

Even though I could get a girlfriend, I don't really think that I could keep one long term.

The reason why is many. One major issue is that I've gotten use to being alone. Not to mention wearing around the house without worrying about judgments.

I have been happily divorced for about 7 years now. Last time I tried to have sex with a woman was about a year and a half ago.

While I have a very active sex drive and love the female body, I have gotten so use to masturbation for sexual release.

In fact, having intercourse is not really appealing to me anymore.

I do enjoy giving oral, but a LTR would require more and I just can't give it, it seems.

So that's why I think that I will die single and I'm trying to come to terms with the facts.

Does anyone else deal with a similar situation to what I am in?

How is an LTR going to interfere with things like wearing a diaper around the house? My exs had NO issues with it, just the last one wanted my diaper off before foreplay started.

While this may be a graphic subject for some, I believe that it's an important one to bring up.

Even though I could get a girlfriend, I don't really think that I could keep one long term.

The reason why is many. One major issue is that I've gotten use to being alone. Not to mention wearing around the house without worrying about judgments.

I have been happily divorced for about 7 years now. Last time I tried to have sex with a woman was about a year and a half ago.

While I have a very active sex drive and love the female body, I have gotten so use to masturbation for sexual release.

I do enjoy giving oral, but a LTR would require more and I just can't give it, it seems.

So that's why I think that I will die single and I'm trying to come to terms with the facts.

I just got married and have been wearing diapers and masturbating since I was 6. I thought, no way can I share this with a women and then I met a girl who aroused all of my senses. We did not have sex until marriage and I was worried about all of this as well(we chose to wait till marriage for many reasons). What happened was the desire for her for 18 months made my masturbating not as good as before because I was not getting what I desired, we made out every weekend without finishing while wearing clothes and when we did finally consumate it, it was amazing.... She is so much better than diapers. A women that loves you and cares about you will have sex with you with passion and desire and that is much better than unhappy sex and meaningless sex. We've only been together for 3 weeks and I can say she already knows my buttons and how to make it great... If you want true LTR fulfillment don't think of sex as a reason to decide marriage or just a reason for an orgasm, think of it as a benefit of a loving marriage and you won't be disappointed. Meaningless sex is just that, meaningless. And it can cause people to question their whole sexuality when it is not good in the first place because there is no true intimacy involved. Now if I would have stayed obsessed with diapers and would have masturbated to diaper fantasies during the engagement it probably wouldn't have been so good and I might've had that problem. I think what we basically did was a form of tantric sex where everything was held in. You'd be surprised what can turn you on when you continuously get aroused and not complete it. I started focusing my fantasies on her instead of diapers. She started making me aroused just visually thinking of her and I knew she would fulfill me in marriage. I put love first and I knew we had the right chemistry and it all pointed to marriage. I knew after the wedding night that my worries were unfounded and the sex was great. Matter of fact I am going upstairs right now, have sex, then put a diaper on to sleep ;-)

SDB

The key to any LTR is honesty. I have been honest with my SO (don't take that the wrong way, SHE is a real live woman) all the way thru. she knows why I wear diapers and fell in love with me despite that fact. we're still in the early stages of our relationship, but she is getting more and more comfortable with me and who I am, and is willing to try new things. You will find that when you're honest in your relationships with everyone, things work out as they should.

I've been completely honest with everyone in tha last year about who i am and what I'm all about and I can say I've experienced LIFE as it should be; I'm happier for it and my relationships with everyone I know have been more solid and more rewarding than I ever could imagine. Just don't give up hope.

• 1 year later...

This is an old subject I brought up some time ago, but I wanted to come back to it.

Tomorrow, I have a date with a female friend I use to work with.

If everything falls in line, it may be something.

And it's the first time I've dated in a looong time.

IDK what to do about my diaper fetish and my DL lifestyle.

Sometimes I actually have to wear b/c of "urge Incontinence"

But I don't want to wear protection on our date, just in case it may lead to intimacy.

I'm sure I'm not the first to deal with something like this.

Lets say I fall in love with this girl eventually.

Do I keep my diapers well hidden or make a conscious decision to get rid of them.

I am really confused about this one, b/c it is inevitably going to be something that will happen with someone.

HELP!

SLOW DOWN !! You are way ahead of yourself. Wearing protection on a first date (unless you are truely incontinent) is like putting on a condom before dinner and the movie.

You say she is a previous co-worker and one time friend. Go with that. Get to be better friends first w/o sexual pressure. If she wants sex she will let you know. Remember that she is also self consciouus and probably more "complicated" than yourself. Having diaper freedom in a LTR is your long term goal. Don't skip all the preliminary steps.

BEST OF LUCK!!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

This is an old subject I brought up some time ago, but I wanted to come back to it.

Tomorrow, I have a date with a female friend I use to work with.

If everything falls in line, it may be something.

And it's the first time I've dated in a looong time.

IDK what to do about my diaper fetish and my DL lifestyle.

Sometimes I actually have to wear b/c of "urge Incontinence"

But I don't want to wear protection on our date, just in case it may lead to intimacy.

I'm sure I'm not the first to deal with something like this.

Lets say I fall in love with this girl eventually.

Do I keep my diapers well hidden or make a conscious decision to get rid of them.

I am really confused about this one, b/c it is inevitably going to be something that will happen with someone.

HELP!

If you purge and try to get rid of them you'll find yourself wishing you hadn't done that. Just be yourself, enjoy the date. Go diapered or not diapered. If it gets to intimacy then let her know, if it doesn't go that far don't worry about it. Let her get to know you in a non work forum and then bring it up. See how curious of a person she is, how open minded. Don't just pick her up and be like, " I WEAR diapers!"

Once she gets to know you and you've had a couple of dates and you can see the relationship may be going somewhere then let her know about your other side.

BTW, if she puts out on the first date you're not the first, and I wouldn't be interested after that for any LTR. Would seem too easy to me.

Good luck, hope all works out, you'll have to check back in with us and let us know the progress.

~Brian

Congratulations on the divorce :lol: . Seriously! Sounds like you're actually on the right track.

Masturbating is plenty enough. I have a low-ish sex drive anyway, so very rarely feel like having sex (for a guy, at least). I'm fiercely independant. Although probably I will be a little lonely, I'm also decent at making friends when I feel like it and cope well without. I can't see myself ever having a relationship that could survive properly. I tend to see it as baggage and a threat to my interests and freedom, which is hardly surprising, particularly in the case of a marriage :rolleyes:

In my life I expect the whole thing to take a pretty low priority until I reach probably my early 30s. By then I will probably already be doing most, if not all (it is likely I can get everything in order), of the things I want from life. I have low expectations and so I'm easily satisfied. Even at the more stressful times in my life it is reflected in the quality of my work, rather than the quality of my life. Which is how it should preferably be. Work is pretty disposable but life is not to be missed for stressful trivialities. Getting hung up over relationship issues, including in having one, will only cause more harm than good. It does make me sick to the stomach that that's the way this society has conditioned people - into not even being capable of starting a family until well into their 30s, but, this is just how it is goes these days. And it's better to learn to live with it and be happy than beat yourself up over it.

Feels slightly out of place giving advice to someone nearly twice my age, but we have a lot of common ground, experiences and problems. Seeking happiness, personal freedom and fulfilment (you don't need a wife and kids for that necessarily, in fact that usually runs against the first two) are universally appreciated but we often don't think in those terms.

SLOW DOWN !! You are way ahead of yourself. Wearing protection on a first date (unless you are truely incontinent) is like putting on a condom before dinner and the movie.

k i'm sorry just this reminded me of 'reality' the female condom... its inserted into the vagina... anyway... it says it can be inserted up to 8 hours before sex... so, like the boyscouts.. you too can always be prepared.. if you're a girl!!!

also the best part about this reality condom thing is the instructions that comes with it... its one of those faq sheets and it says

"what happens it reality slips or tears during sex"

my answer would be... thats some damned good sex!