LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your favorite diaper color to poop in?

What's your favorite diaper color to poop in?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite diaper color to poop in?

43 minutes ago, bigtoddler96 said:

Do you know that diapers come in different colors and they are made to catch poop? So, what is your favorite diaper color that you like to poop in the most?

I think I'd like to poop in white diapers the most. But if I had the choice, I would take a big poopie in a Pampers cruisers diaper, because they have both light blue and white colors with cool designs on them. I could TOTALLY see myself being in my crib and having taken my afternoon nap and get up wearing a onesie, making a big poopie in my adorable Pampers cruisers diaper for Daddy to change!?? That's my dream!?♥️??♥️???????

• Like 1

Well, my #1 favorite diapers are ABU Little Kings (I really love that white and turquoise color scheme that's so reminiscent of pampers diapers) and Tykables Camelot come in second (they're nowhere near as cute as Little Kings, but they are of much better quality, thicker, wider and I really like their hook and loop tabs), and since both of them are predominantly white, so I guess white it is.

However, that's just because they're my favorite diapers in general; it's not as if their color is important to me specifically for doing the dirty deed in them.
They're going to be somewhat discolored by that anyway, so what does it matter, right? ???

100% not fussy,whatever color my aide puts on me , is fine with me , I have white, black, blue , pink., purple , green tie dye I have color matching and contrasting covers and a splendid selection of various style onesies . All my clothes are modified for ease of access to diaper area onesies pull up pants PPs diapers pull down , I don’t just use diapers I also have epilepsy so got liquid rectal suppositories to stop seizures that inserting is time of the essence , sometimes it doesn’t go well and they put me in a coma until seizures stop, so there’s my normal aide who cares for me and then those known only to god who cares for me well I am heavily sedated , even unconscious I still potty , my favorite diapers are the ones that don’t leak . 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I always prefer white ones. Nothing better than after several hours in a messy diaper you are not only from the front outside able to see that it is used but also from the backside, as it is colored in a very nicely shaped brownish color. Loving it.

I said white only because I have always liked terries diapers I find them so comfortable and they tell you how much you need them the longer you use them.