LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic pants - UK - where to buy?

There seems to be a distinct lack of plastic pants available in the UK right now, where is everyone getting their ones from?

Nappies R Us seem to be permanently out of stock now. Arizona Healthcare seems to have closed down.  Amazon only really sell the "Haian" ones which are always a bit crap.

Any ideas? I'm completely stumped!!

It's been bad for almost two years now.  I subscribe to the "back in stock" alert with NRU, but it doesn't always work.  They will often sell out the same day they restock.

I end up checking a few times a week and will order one or two with my regular monthly nappy order.  I go through one of the drylife pants about every 4-6 months and had to build up a reserve to get me through the lean times.

I've switched to wearing Suprima pants (made in Germany).  The Continence People have a limited range in stock.  They're not cheap, but they're comfortable and well-made, and if you pick the right ones they have a good wide crotch.  I've also bought some Gary polyurethane pants from Llmedico in the States.  They're great pants apart from being very noisy - and they're not cheap.  The Arizona Healthcare polyurethane pants were pretty much noiseless, but I think the Gary ones are made from a slightly thicker grade of Euroflex which makes them a lot noisier.  The Haian pants you can buy through Amazon are very cheap & worth considering in my view, but the leg holes aren't forward-facing, and I had to go a size larger than usual due to the tight leg elastic.  I've still got some, but the Suprima pants are a better fit, so that's what I'm usually wearing. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

If you are after plain waterproof plastic pants I use inco choice there viva range is relatively cheap and last a few months, and come in under the £12 each mark .