LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet the bed

DailyDi

So, do you play on the wilds side? Hoping you won't wet the bed as you take the risk by not using some kind of bed pad and/or some kind of pee resistant mattress cover?

I take the risk and don't always use the bed pad (washable). I get burned a lot and still tooo stupid to learn. Thank God for the matress protector though...

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, ppdude said:

So, do you play on the wilds side? Hoping you won't wet the bed as you take the risk by not using some kind of bed pad and/or some kind of pee resistant mattress cover?

I take the risk and don't always use the bed pad (washable). I get burned a lot and still tooo stupid to learn. Thank God for the matress protector though...

I have a waterproof mattress made for incontinent people that also happens to be made for bigger people. So I don’t worry about pads or covers. Just wash the sheets and wipe down the mattress. 

• Like 1

I leaked the other day and tossed the dirty onesie in the regular dirty laundry and my wife went to handle it and she was not impressed when she got a hand full of pee. Usually not an issue since I usually handle it, but she was moving it or something and she was not impressed.

Hate wet crib :(  I've had a few recently and my mattress is quite new.  The combination of sleeping on my side and using cloth diapers isn't really working; my thighs just squeeze the moisture out of the towelling, it somehow escapes from the plastic pants and a few moments later I'm lying in a puddle and feeling grumpy.  I like that the cloth diapers are nice and soft so I don't want to give them up.  I don't know if there's anything I can do to both have the cake and eat it :)

And I should mention that I have the largest size in both Dotty Diaper pull-on plastic pants and Cuddlz side-snap plastic pants so I can't just get a bigger size.
I know that I'm hijacking this discussion, I'm really sorry.

7 hours ago, TinyBunny said:

Hate wet crib :(  I've had a few recently and my mattress is quite new.  The combination of sleeping on my side and using cloth diapers isn't really working; my thighs just squeeze the moisture out of the towelling, it somehow escapes from the plastic pants and a few moments later I'm lying in a puddle and feeling grumpy.  I like that the cloth diapers are nice and soft so I don't want to give them up.  I don't know if there's anything I can do to both have the cake and eat it :)

And I should mention that I have the largest size in both Dotty Diaper pull-on plastic pants and Cuddlz side-snap plastic pants so I can't just get a bigger size.
I know that I'm hijacking this discussion, I'm really sorry.

@TinyBunny: You need better plastic pants, and maybe thicker cloth diapers.

I'm still looking for better protective pants myself.  I have yet to find as good a replacement for the old VI Products or Comco vinyl pants that used to be made at a reasonable cost.  There are some "high waste" pants and some "bloomer" style pants that provide better coverage.  In general, I wearing thicker cloth (slightly more layers) than I would normally need if the protective pants did a decent job when the diaper was heavily saturated.  Fortunately, I'm rarely saturating the cloth that bad....

1 hour ago, zzyzx said:

@TinyBunny: You need better plastic pants, and maybe thicker cloth diapers.

I'm still looking for better protective pants myself.  I have yet to find as good a replacement for the old VI Products or Comco vinyl pants that used to be made at a reasonable cost.  There are some "high waste" pants and some "bloomer" style pants that provide better coverage.  In general, I wearing thicker cloth (slightly more layers) than I would normally need if the protective pants did a decent job when the diaper was heavily saturated.  Fortunately, I'm rarely saturating the cloth that bad....

Thanks.  Dotty say their diaper can hold 4000ml and I only have a maximum of 24oz of warm milk before bed.  So this shouldn't really be happening.