LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Slow news day in the UK

That is forgivable. You did not have a Chinese spy balloon to shoot down. Actually we should have really shown off and grabbed it out of the sky and told them we did it with a tractor beam: Oh Dere

4 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

A recap of a show that aired 30 years ago?    I can't remember when it aired, and it was hardly the most outrageous Jerry Springer show.  The show was a trainwreck, which is why people watched it.  As I recall, by the time it ended, nobody watched anymore.  I can't remember a Jerry Springer reference in the last 15 years.

8 hours ago, spark said:

A recap of a show that aired 30 years ago?    I can't remember when it aired, and it was hardly the most outrageous Jerry Springer show.  The show was a trainwreck, which is why people watched it.  As I recall, by the time it ended, nobody watched anymore.  I can't remember a Jerry Springer reference in the last 15 years.

i cant help feeling when i watched the show he was taking the mick out of poeples problems there was no help for them.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rachel1 said:

i cant help feeling when i watched the show he was taking the mick out of poeples problems there was no help for them.

I'm old enough to remember when he did this show. It was a topic on forums when I started, but something that already happened. 

First of all, it was Jerry Springer- that was his gig.  Phil Donahue's show was much more respectable.  That one was weird, but it was also the first time I realized there were others like me. TBH- I've only watched clips of the infamous Jerry Springer episode

There is a very famous qoute from Mahatma Ghandi:

First they ignore you

Then they mock you

Then they fight you

Than you win

TBH, we are so divergent culturally that there is still a number of people at the mocking stage, while a majority are at the 'you be your' stage.'   The same people are still on the fighting stage of LBGQT, and starting to look ridiculous fighting it

• Like 2