LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Student in Diapers

3 hours ago, Drownedinp said:

I have decided to finish this story.

I was kind of upset about some of the comments made to me, I decided I've never backed down from a fight, ever! I became more upset at myself that I was backing down!

I sure hope somebody can fight better than a third grader because I'm ready to fight.

For those that gave constructive criticism, I thank you. Just remember one thing, this is my story not yours! 

If I take your recommendations, it stops being my story and becomes yours.

I will be writing more soon.

Don’t let the many haters hate your story. Ya many of us ain’t perfect writers but I give you effort for trying your best to create a great story in your sense of way. To the many people complaining just stop that is not right and you know it.  If you just feel like complaining just leave this site and go somewhere else. Respect others. Just my way. 

3 hours ago, mgray said:

Don’t let the many haters hate your story. Ya many of us ain’t perfect writers but I give you effort for trying your best to create a great story in your sense of way. To the many people complaining just stop that is not right and you know it.  If you just feel like complaining just leave this site and go somewhere else. Respect others. Just my way. 

Outside of Sherlock with his/her COVID is a hoax remark, I didn’t see any negative feedback. Only constructive criticism, which I might add, is part of the purpose of this story forum. I wasn’t,  trying to tell him how to tell the story or rewrite it for him; nor do I believe anyone else was. My first reaction was “definitely one handed typing”, but I gave the author the benefit of the doubt and offered suggestions on how to improve the writing, not the story. If that was offensive, I apologize 

1 hour ago, Babyqtboy said:
1 hour ago, Babyqtboy said:

Outside of Sherlock with his/her COVID is a hoax remark, I didn’t see any negative feedback. Only constructive criticism, which I might add, is part of the purpose of this story forum. I wasn’t,  trying to tell him how to tell the story or rewrite it for him; nor do I believe anyone else was. My first reaction was “definitely one handed typing”, but I gave the author the benefit of the doubt and offered suggestions on how to improve the writing, not the story. If that was offensive, I apologize 

Somebody said I wrote like a third grader, that's what I took exception to. It wasn't you.

3 minutes ago, Drownedinp said:

Somebody said I wrote like a third grader, that's what I took exception to. It wasn't you.

No, I apologize that was me who said that, but that’s not what I meant. I only meant the structure was that of what you commonly see amongst new writers. I didn’t mean to imply you wrote like a third grader. There are  definitely adult ideas and themes, and the story itself has a decent premise. There is just very little between the sentences. I am definitely not trying to criticize you or your writing, if that’s your style, then don’t let anyone change it. I am open minded to different styles of writing 

"Willy, now that we're done cleaning, how about you take Evelyn out for the day, you can use our car." Said Aunt Kathy.

She handed me the keys to her Ford Fusion, not a cool car but then it isn't something even less out of style. I though.

"Thank you! I said as did Evelyn.

We both showered and changed our clothes to something more appropriate for a date and not cleaning.

As I was in changing my clothes, Aunt Kathy came in. 

"Willy, I, a, think it would be better if you were both diapered for your date. Evelyn is already in her diapers. I know you won't touch her until she is older, but I'm not sure I trust her with you. She thinks you are just perfect!"

I knew from her tone  of voice, that she wasn't really asking me but telling me.

She got into my diaper drawer as I was calling it now. She oiled and powdered me up, then put my diapers on, she slid the plastic pants up and then I heard a distinct "click."

"What the heck was that Aunt Kathy?"

"That's the locking mechanism, John Jr. used to take his off so we got locking plastic panties for him. Don't worry, Evelyn has the same type that you have just as clear as your panties."

I was lucky that my Jean's fit over my diaper, just verily!

I met Evelyn in the hall she was in a dress it was just an inch or two above her knees. I had to admit her legs were shapely and she was hot!

"Wow! I said, you're beautiful!"

"Glad you finally noticed!" She said with a smile.

I took her to the car and being the gentleman I am I opened the door for her. Getting in her dress rode up and I saw that Aunt Kathy was right. Evelyn was diapered just like I was.

After getting in I asked "Where the best place in town to get good food?" 

"Well, that all depends on how much you want to spend. There is Gerards, it's like $150 a plate! She said.

Then there is Applebee's, Red Lobster, and loads of McDonalds, KFC, Taco Bells."

"Red Lobster, where is it at?" I asked?

"It's the closest one, about 2 to 3 blocks away. She said

Turn left here. She said. Right on the next corner. We were there.

We went in and it wasn't very busy yet and were were in and out, still cost about $90.

We went another block or two and we were at the theater, this was in the opposite direction of the college.

We went in and she told me the movie she wanted to watch.

We got our popcorn, drinks and found our seats.

The movie hadn't started when two other girls came.

"Is this your boyfriend that you told us about Evelyn?" One of the girls asked?

"Yes Yolanda, yes Heather, this is Willy Sanders, we have been friends since I can remember!"

I thought they would move to another seat or two a ways away but they stayed. 

We sat there and soon the lights dimmed and the previews started they also had little trivia, some of it was just to easy like, "The line, Play it again Sam! came from which movie. "Casablanca!" I said. Twenty seconds later "Casablanca!" came up. 

They had another preview. Another trivia game came up. This time I didn't know it. I looked and all three girls were looking at me. The answer came up and it was some movie I was not familiar with it was Papillion or something like that.

Then the movie started, I was surprised Evelyn gave me her hand to hold in the dark. After the movie was going and she looked at he friends and they were engrossed in the movie. She moved her hand down and laid her hand and felt my diaper through my Levi's. The smile on her face said it all!

• Like 4

After the movie was over, it wasnt that great of a movie. It was no Casablanca!

We had Heather and Yolanda with us. We ended up at an arcade. Unlike most kids my age I didnt grow up in front of an X-Box, Nintendo, or Wi. We had books and mom and dad and Aunt Kathy  actually taught me to love to read. I wasn't Valedictorian of my class but I was in the top 3, my graduating class was over 600 kids, there were 596 kids worse off than I was. I did feel good I did better on my ACT's than the other 2 who were ahead of me.

Playing Video games was not my best forte. I did pretty good on the shooting games, my dad had taught me to hunt and shoot.

We took Heather and Yolanda home, before Evelyn and I headed there ourselves.

Aunt Kathy asked 100 questions about what we did, while out. We told her about dinner, the movie, and the arcade. She even asked if I had kissed Evelyn, I did it in front of Aunt Kathy and thanked Evelyn for a wonderful date. 

We were stripped and unlocked out of our plastic pants. Evelyn was wet, I was still dry. Aunt Kathy rediapered us for the night and we were sent to bed. Evelyn gave me a bigger kiss, and a huge hug before she went to her room and I went to mine.

Aunt Kathy brought me a sippy cup of warm milk. "That's about all we have left, I forgot to turn the dishwasher on!" She explained.

I drank the sippy cup of milk down. It felt good in the the bottom of my stomach.

I fell asleep I was dreaming, I had to pee and I woke up and I swear my bladder was about to burst!

The clock said it was 2:43am. I was diapered and I cut loose, my bladder was feeling much better! I finished peeing and was back asleep before I noticed that the diaper was still absorbing what I had done.

At 8:30 Aunt Kathy awoke me and changed me out of my wet diapers. I got a shower and we were taken to church, even in my family at home this was normal on Sunday for us.

I got to sit next to Evelyn, everybody was wondering who I was? Several of the older people were surprised I was Rachel Feeny 's son. That I was here to start school

• Like 2

I am glad you decided to continue the story.  In my opinion(which is worth almost as much as a membership on this site costs) it would have been a shame to allow those who were flaming the construction, character building, and anything else that they were unable to do themselves.  I thank you for choosing to ignore them and let those of us who  are enjoying this tale to continue.

I hope this chapter is a foreshadowing of things to come.  I want to see how the e young couple overcomes the obstacles being put in their path to romance.  Please, keep up the good effort and I am certain that many readers (including myself) will stay to follow this to a logical conclusion..

• Like 1

Church was kind of a bore, the Pastor here kind of sucked. The Pastor back home had me on the edge of my seat, I hung on his every word! Talk about monotone! Well I guess they can't all be Pastor Hanks.

We went for lunch at the $100 a plate restaurant. Even I had to admit I was impressed. On Sunday they had a Brunch that was out of this world! They had your normal bacon, eggs, then there was seafood including Lobster and crab.!

When I got home I think I weighed 10 pounds more than when I left

Evelyn came and we talked, just talked, she sat on my bed and I sat at the desk.

We talked about everything from my school to her school, her friends that I met at the theater. She told me that she wished that they hadn't showed up, we would have kissed a lot! She also said that little tweak that she had gave my diaper would of happened more than just the one time, she also expected me to do that to her! 

Her mom came looking for her and found me at one end of the room and her at the other, she saw  nothing was going on and I couldn't tell if She was glad, or disappointed.

She took Evelyn and they went out for a few minutes, they both came back and we all talked. I had given Aunt Kathy my seat. I sat on the floor cross-legged.

Aunt Kathy's watch beeped and she told us "Dinner is ready." 

I let Evelyn wash her hands first. 

I came in and washed my hands, I was looking for a place to put my paper towel that I used to dry my hands. I found the trash can and when I pulled the lid off, I found a disposable diaper receptacle.

"Wonder whose these are?" I asked myself? "Evelyn wears cloth diapers  for her bedwetting, I haven't heard tabs being tore open when we get diapered together."

• Like 3

That night Aunt Kathy came and got me. Evelyn and I were diapered for bed. Aunt Kathy gave us each a bottle, a baby bottle.

"Don't we even garner a sippy cup tonight, Aunt Kathy?" "It's easier this way is all." Said Aunt Kathy.

When I was getting into bed, Aunt Kathy came and said "When John Jr. was alive he swore by the oxygen from here. She put the mask on me and turned the machine on, it whined and then the light turned yellow, and a second or two later the light was green.

Aunt Kathy left the room.

The noise and the light off the machine was making it difficult to sleep, Aunt Kathy had put a thing that was supposed to keep my nose moist.

Soon I was asleep, I was in a hot tub it was nice and warm, I had to pee and in the water I could see the water change a bit of yellow. But I felt relieved.

Next morning at 6:45am Aunt Kathy woke me up, time to get ready for your first day of school.

I got up and was eating at the table, Evelyn was there she had a nightgown on. It was riding up I could see her butt encased in a diaper, I could see the yellowing of her diaper. I was getting excited about that!

I got the hall bathroom to shower and shave, I was dressed and was about ready to leave for school.

"Willy did you wet your bed or just couldn't hold it any longer?" Asked Aunt Kathy? "I actually wet my bed last night Aunt Kathy, I didn't wake up to pee. Sorry!"

"Lay down then, when Evelyn wets her bed she has to wear disposables the next day."

My pants were taken down and a disposable was put in place.

Aunt Kathy gave me the Ford Fusion and I got to drive Evelyn to school, then I drove myself to school. 

Here I was a Freshman in college and here I was diapered, because I had wet my  bed the nilght before.

I got the classes I wanted, I went to the bookstore and bought my books, one was over $200 dollars.

I was home before 12:30pm.

Aunt Kathy asked me, "Do you need your diaper changed yet?"

"Not yet Aunt Kathy." I said.

"Let me check." Said Aunt Kathy.

My pants were pulled down and Aunt Kathy groped my crotch. I hated to admit it, Aunt Kathy  had gotten more off of me than Evelyn had, I wanted Evelyn to feel more than Aunt Kathy!

At 2:45 Aunt Kathy had me go pick up Evelyn. She was glad to see me. She said can we hurry home I'm about ready to leak my diaper. We got home and Evelyn ran to her mom for a diaper change.

• Like 3

By the time she was done getting her diaper changed, Evelyn came to me and led me to the Kitchen table. "Time for homework!" Evelyn said. "I don't have any yet, no classes yet, they start tomorrow."

"Great then you can help me!"

We were sitting at the table, "Can I ask you a question?" Asked Evelyn. "Sure ask away." I said. "Your in a disposable, did you wet your bed last night or what?" She asked? "Um, yeah kind of, why?" I asked? "Kind of, what do you mean you kind of wet your bed?" Evelyn asked? "Okay, okay I wet my bed, I didn't wake up and pee,  I just slept through it, I woke up wet this morning." "Join the club, I wake up wet every morning, I never know when I wet, it's been happening for only the past, she looked at her watch and smiled, 14 years or so!"

"If you have to wear disposables, how can you fill up that garbage can so fast?" I asked? "Oh those they aren't all mine, some are mom's some are dad's." "What Aunt Kathy and Uncle John Wear diapers?" I asked. "Yeah they do, didn't you know, how do you think I ended up bedwetting? I come by it honestly, I got it from both parents!" "Did John Jr. wet his bed as well?" "No he didn't, it's a wonder, with our parents he could have. But he had enough problems with his lungs, that wasn't a family problem until him, but bedwetting that's a family tradition, mom's mom and her mother then down to me. Dad and his mother down to me again. I had no chances to be dry. Didn't your mom tell you she knew my mom when she wet her bed?"

"No she never mentioned it." I said. "How do you feel about having a girlfriend that still wets her bed?" "You're still the same girl I've liked for about ever! You just don't sleep dry as I thought you did! But look at me I'm just as wet as you are these days!" I said.

"I'm so glad your becoming as wet as I am these days." Said Evelyn.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I've not abandoned this story. I just seem to have a lot on my plate, death in the family, traveling for that, just finding the time to write more etc. I hope to get this story written soon!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

My first day of college, my first class was English Lit 101.

Today we didn't have much to do but to read the first 4 chapters in the book.

There was a cute girl sitting next to me. 

"Hello, my name is Christine Bennett, but my friends call me just Chris." As she extend her hand to me.

"William Sanders, I go by just Willy as well." As I shook her hand.

"Are you from here in Greenmore?" Chris asked?

"No, actually I'm from Harrisville, about 3 hours from here." I said.

"I know Harrisville, we go through there I have family down in Wilhite!" She said.

"I know Whilhite, I used to go there for sports, like football, wrestling, baseball, track, stuff like that." I said.

"Are you you living at the dorms, are you playing any sports here?" Chris asked?

"No to both, I'm living with my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin while I'm here. I wasn't really good enough to make any team here." I said.

"What class do you gave next?" She asked?

"I have Reading, then Mathmatics, then Gym." I said.

"Really, I have Reading and Math but then I have Statistics, I'm avoiding Gym as much as possible. I do have my reasons. I'm a dweeb when it comes to physical activities, I'm about as coordinated as a Yak in heat!

She smiled at me and she had a beautiful smile!

I'm a lot more academic minded! I always wasn't that way, there is a lady here in town, she taught me how to study better, I wasn't Validictorian, but I was the Salutitorian!" She said!

"I missed that by one, I was third! Tell me was it Kathy Mortensen that taught you?"

"Yes! Do you know Kathy?"

"Sure do, to me she is Aunt Kathy. She really isn't my Aunt. My mom and her were best friends from like Kindergarten all through University here. Mom met a guy and married the guy and they moved to Huntsville. Where I came along. Then another sister and brother. I've came here several times and Aunt Kathy, Uncle John, Cousin Evelyn, and John Jr. came and visited us in Huntsville several times." I said

"Then you must know what your Aunt, Uncle, and cousin wear, at nights and daytime, then don't you?" Chris asked as she blushed and lifted her shirt and I seen her disposable diaper.

"Sure do!" As I flashed my disposable, as I had wet my bed again last night and was in a disposable today.

"After Statistics for me and Gym for you what class do you have?" She asked me?

"I have study time." I said.

"Great, meet me at the Student Union Building, we need to talk some more!" As she gave me that beautiful smile again!

• Like 5

He is what you had posted

At the University the next day, I had as my first class English Lit 101, I wasn't the most awake or sharpest tool in the shed first thing in the morning.

I looked to my left, I had a very cute girl sitting there.

Nothing would happen, his heart belonged to Evelyn.

"Hi my name is Christine Baker!" She extended her hand.

"My name is William Sanders!" As I shook her hand.

"Are you from here in Greenmore, William?" Christine asked?

"Nope, I'm from Harrisville up in Carlin County, Christine. I go by just Willy, I'm not that formal!" Willy said!

"Me neither, Christine said I just go by Chris, not Christine."

"What is your next class?" I asked?

"I have State History, what about you?" Chris asked?

"Same here, what about after that?" Willy asked?

"I have Math 201 what about you?" Chris asked?

"You are not going to believe this but so do I!" Said Willy!

"Uh-huh! Tell me you don't have Statistics after that?" Asked Chris?

"Nope I have Phys-Ed. Said Willy. I'm have free time after that that!"

"Me as well, you want to meet up and do our homework together? I had a very good teacher that taught me to study. But you being from Harrisville you probably don't know her. She teaches kids that are not doing well in school, but she gets us on the right side and I went from one of the worst students to one of the best students!" Said Chris!

"You don't mean Aunt Kathy do you?" Asked Willy.

"Aunt Kathy? She is your Aunt?" Chris asked?

"Kind of, my mom and she were best friends when they were younger, well just forever, I'm staying with Aunt Kathy to go to school here." I said.

"Are you staying in John Jr's room are you?" She asked?

"Yes, how did you know?" I asked?

"John was my age, I’ve known him since like kindergarten! She said!

I guess you know about your Aunt, Uncle and Cousin, their family curse?"

"You mean their bedwetting?" Willy asked?

"Yeah, she said, would you think I was weird if I told you that I am a lot like your Aunt’s family, I wear diapers at night."

She looked at me like I was about ready to run from her or something.

I smiled, since moving in, I'm not immune! Aunt Kathy is treating me the same as Evelyn." I slipped up my shirt a little she could see my diaper.

Soon the worried look she had on her face was replaced by a smile, she slipped her pants down just a bit and flashed just a bit of her diaper to me.

She saw me as a brother from a different mother.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

We spent the time together during our free period we felt like old friends, even though we had met less than three hours ago.

Christine said "I'm falling for you, even though we just met, do you feel the same way?"

"I uh, have a girlfriend already. Evelyn and I have had a crush on each other, for like forever!" I said.    

"Uh, but she still is in high school, won't you get arrested?" Asked Christine?

"I'm not having sex with her yet, she still has about 4 months to go before she is 18, I'm not totally idiot, just a partially one. From the vibes I've been getting, I think Aunt Kathy wants it to happen, just as bad a Evelyn and I. I think she wants grandkids, even if Evelyn is still in high school." I said.

"Wow, watch out, I think your Aunt Kathy was trying to get John Jr. and I together, can't prove it but at times it sure felt that way!"

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Yes I am. I'm just having a hard time writing as of late, since I retired I thought that I would have plenty of time for it. But I'm finding that isnt the case!

• 4 weeks later...

When I got home, I told Aunt Kathy about meeting Christine at college, I was smart enough to not tell her I fell for her. I knew Aunt Kathy wanted Evelyn and I to get together.

Evelyn was cute, but Christine, WOW!

I also knew if I went after Christine, I could kiss my for now residence, goodbye!

I have always had a crush on Evelyn since Kindergarten and I only met Christine just today. 

That night I just knew Aunt Kathy was hinting about us getting married and giving her grandkids while she was young enough to enjoy them. 

That night while Evelyn and I were getting diapered. Aunt Kathy asked Evelyn to get her something. She  got up and I got the full shot, Evelyn was butt naked, nothing on the bottom or top. I looked at Aunt Kathy so I wouldn't be starring at Evelyn, Aunt Kathy had a grin on her face, something told me that I was supposed to have seen Evelyn naked!

We were diapered and a tee shirt placed over our tops and diapers. We were given a bottle and I felt groggy after drinking mine I'm sure the bottle was drugged, Uncle John helped me to my bed. 

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was gone!

Next morning I awoke wet as usual, nothing new there! 

I was thinking to myself, you know when you was four years old and found your diapers and started wearing them and wetting them, you was on cloud 9! You feel the same way now, your on Cloud 9.

Evelyn and I were diapered for school. 

I started driving her to school. "Willy did you feel drugged up last night, like me?" She asked me?

"Yeah I did, why do you think we were drugged?" 

"Don't know, but last time I was drugged mom took me for a Urology Exam they wanted to see when I wet how much I wet, stuff like that, I needed to be asleep for it. I don't, now why she put us asleep?" Evelyn said

• Like 4

It wasn't a month or two later we were being dressed for bed.  As usual we were given our bottles and again we were drugged, I awoke in John's bedroom and I was wet one more time. I'm sure Aunt Kathy had something to do with it, I had never been a bedwetter ever and since arriving here I have no more control of my bladder at night now. I don't mind it means Evelyn and I are more alike now. 

Christine was just a friend nowdays, she had met Timothy, another boy in her class that I didn't have with her. I was on the back burner. I'm sure Aunt Kathy would be happy if she had known. 

Evelyn and I were diapered in our disposable diapers and I was sent to drive Evelyn to high school. Then get myself to the university. Evelyn mentioned that her periods were screwed up she only finished her period fourteen days ago  and there was blood in her diaper again this morning. I didn't tell her I had an erotic dream about her last night, we had sex three times, She still had two weeks until her 18th birthday knowing Aunt Kathy my birthday present was going to be sex. But for now me having sex with with Evelyn  wasn't on the menu!

I got to schol and met up with Chris. She was crying. What the hell if Timothy did something to hurt her, he had better get the hell out of Dodge, I was about ready to hurt his face as bad as Chris's heart was broken!

She explained that Timothy got way drunk the other night, he is still alive but is in a coma but he may never awake from and if he does he will be on the level of a toddler even if he even does awaken. She had her head buried in my shoulder, crying.

I took her from the classroom to the study area. She needed to be comforted, and being in a classroom with her competing with the professor. I felt this was better. We were alone I had to change her diaper she was soaked, did she even change herself out of her overnight dialper? I hadn't thought so

I drove her home and let her mom take care of her. I returned to my second class of the day. I thought about her and even though we weren't close anymore I still cared about her well-being.

I picked up Evelyn and gave her a kiss square on the lips, how would I feel if it had been Evelyn instead of Timothy? 

We got home Aunt Kathy changed us out of our wet disposables. We were changed into  more disposables. Evelyn and I did our homework at the kitchen table we held hands and kissed a few times. Evelyn was enjoying the attention!

Aunt Kathy said "Evelyn you told me this morning that you were starting your period, but there was hardly anything on your diaper this afternoon."

"Mom I swear to God that there was blood in my diaper this morning!" Said Evelyn.

"Maybe I should make an appointment with Dr. Payne our gynecologist just to be sure, okay?" Said Aunt Kathy.

"Whatever mom." Said Evelyn.

Aunt Kathy got on her phone  and talked with somebody. 

"You have an appointment in a week and a half." Said Aunt Kathy.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris was over the initial shock of what happened to Timothy, she visited him quite often. His parents were so glad that Timothy had a girlfriend like Christine. They loved her like a daughter-in-law all ready.

Chris looked tired, she was going to school and staying with Timothy as much as she could, she was studying at the hospital while visiting with Timothy. There had been no change with Timothy since arriving at the hospital.

Evelyn's exam did turn something up that was quite strange! She was pregnant! What the hell, I knew it wasn't me that got her that way! I had been leery to touch her until she turned eighteen, a bit of kissing, nothing more I swear! I was saying this to Aunt Kathy, I was hoping to have my testicles still after this conversation!

"I know you two didn't have sex, but your still the father! Said Aunt Kathy!

"How can I be the father, I asked. This happened one other time in recorded history, and the baby was the son of god!" I haven't touched Evelyn in that way," I claimed!

"Really mom we haven't done anything like what you need to get a baby, I'm just verily 18 years old!" Said Evelyn!

"I know,  said Aunt Kathy, if you want to get technical, I guess I got you pregnant!" 

"You?" Both Evelyn and I, said simultaneously!

"That's right, we took the sperm from you Willy in a Turkey Baster. Then shot the content into your vagina, Evelyn, remember you claiming that your period was off, that was just us breaking your hymen. I didn't know if it would work using a Turkey Baster or not, but it did. Now Willy your going to marry Evelyn and do the right thing, otherwise you will be arrested for having sex with a girl under 18 years old!"

"Mom! How could you? I'm still in High School, Willy is in his first year of University, what kind of job do you think he can get to support me? Did you think I don't graduate until May of next year!" Evelyn said!

"We, your dad and I are going to let you two live here until Willy graduates in 3 years, then we will help him find something suitable for him to do. You will find a house near here, we want to be in our grandchildren's lives naturally!" Said Aunt Kathy

"Mom I really think you went off on the deep end on this one!" Said Evelyn!

• Like 1