LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sex with My Wife since 24/7

Just wanted to give a shout out that I had great sex with my wife for pretty much the first time since I have been 24/7. I wore my diapers during foreplay and we did some 69 action and she was rubbing my diaper the whole time. She also stuck her face in my diapers! Then I took off the dip and... it was great! ? We haven't had much sex leading up to me going 24/7 due to injuries she sustained during birthing our youngest child. She's had a bunch of therapy and we finally found some lube that works. Just feeling thankful and wanted to share, especially because it can be tough to be an adult in diapers and also have a great sex life. Hopefully this will give other's some encouragement.

• Like 8
  • 1 month later...
On 1/23/2023 at 7:41 PM, PuraVidaDip said:

Just wanted to give a shout out that I had great sex with my wife for pretty much the first time since I have been 24/7. I wore my diapers during foreplay and we did some 69 action and she was rubbing my diaper the whole time. She also stuck her face in my diapers! Then I took off the dip and... it was great! ? We haven't had much sex leading up to me going 24/7 due to injuries she sustained during birthing our youngest child. She's had a bunch of therapy and we finally found some lube that works. Just feeling thankful and wanted to share, especially because it can be tough to be an adult in diapers and also have a great sex life. Hopefully this will give other's some encouragement.

Has she ever worn a diaper (as an adult!) herself?

• Like 1
On 3/4/2023 at 9:36 AM, nappylover78 said:

Has she ever worn a diaper (as an adult!) herself?

She has but its not her thing and since I've been diaper dependent I haven't asked her to. Might try again soon though!

27 minutes ago, PuraVidaDip said:

She has but its not her thing and since I've been diaper dependent I haven't asked her to. Might try again soon though!

sneaks in to reposition cameras, and add speakers for giving direction*

pay no attention to the cameras, continue boning and moaning normally,,,,,, and get some hip action in there!

On 1/31/2023 at 10:36 AM, stevewet said:

My incontinence has never been a barrier to sex.

Same here. We have moved beyond my incontinence and still have an amazing sex life together.

On 1/23/2023 at 2:41 PM, PuraVidaDip said:

That is FANTASTIC. It sounds like you both love each other a lot and enjoy having a good time with each other. Keep having fun and be safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Yeah I'm lucky too that my partner is supportive and sometimes says when I wake up "Take that diaper and go clean yourself" in a sweet and sexy way. She knows I need them for bed wetting but understands it is complicated as I also enjoy wearing them too. While she is in no way ABDL her willingness to say this to me is more supportive than any other partner I've ever had before.

• Like 1

My wife has told me in the past she will not have sex as long as I wear diapers the thing is she was not able to have sex way before I started wearing my diapers 24/7. So my diapers is not the reason she has not had sex. After her cancer of 2006 she had bad reaction to the chemo, and can't have sex, then my cancer in 2007 and for several more yrs fighting it, So due to all of that we haven't had sex since we last tried in about 2009. I started wearing full 24/7 I think around 2013. But her comments about not having sex were in the past 5 yrs, and I just say you can't have sex anyhow , see the cancer she had was hormone kind and that limits her on creams lotions etc, as well as a lot of stuff. I wish my wife would be supportive , but it is what it is.

• 3 weeks later...

My spouse does not like my diapers but I'm not dependent so I save them for when he's not around. I have several padded friends that I'm allowed to play with and while two people wearing a diaper restricts penetration, the touching and groping of two people in thick diapers is very sensual and often ends in climax for one or both of us anyway.

On 5/11/2023 at 8:21 AM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

...that I'm allowed to play with....

@PlstkBakdnghtnday

from your profile listing, you are 34 years of age. As a result, apart from baby play and acting and behaving as such and giving another the authority in the guise of you acting as a baby or whatever roleplay you choose to be involved in, you have stated that your partner decides who you are allowed to play with etc. If that is the situation you are in, where is your free choice? Any partnership should be based on trust, and any partnership that isn't should be ended. You, and everyone in any relationship should not infringe on freedoms. It is your choice if you wish to give another (in the role of play) the authority to act on your behalf, but you stated that your spouse does not like diapers and/or diaper play - which is their free choice. For them to chose who you 'play with' is

1. an infringement on your freedoms = they themselves are hiding something
  2. proof that they do not trust you = they themselves are untrustworthy and will / have cheated on you
  3. they need to control you, and everything else - but only on their terms = they want and will eventually have you as their slave = they do not respect you as a human, only something that performs tasks for them.

As a result, I do not think that you are in a relationship. You may be sharing property etc with a person, but that person is not your partner / equal. As such, I suggest that you end that, and move on. You are better than that.

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2023 at 7:29 AM, babykeiff said:

@PlstkBakdnghtnday

from your profile listing, you are 34 years of age. As a result, apart from baby play and acting and behaving as such and giving another the authority in the guise of you acting as a baby or whatever roleplay you choose to be involved in, you have stated that your partner decides who you are allowed to play with etc. If that is the situation you are in, where is your free choice? Any partnership should be based on trust, and any partnership that isn't should be ended. You, and everyone in any relationship should not infringe on freedoms. It is your choice if you wish to give another (in the role of play) the authority to act on your behalf, but you stated that your spouse does not like diapers and/or diaper play - which is their free choice. For them to chose who you 'play with' is

1. an infringement on your freedoms = they themselves are hiding something
  2. proof that they do not trust you = they themselves are untrustworthy and will / have cheated on you
  3. they need to control you, and everything else - but only on their terms = they want and will eventually have you as their slave = they do not respect you as a human, only something that performs tasks for them.

As a result, I do not think that you are in a relationship. You may be sharing property etc with a person, but that person is not your partner / equal. As such, I suggest that you end that, and move on. You are better than that.

I also sign off on anyone he plays with. Although I trust his judgment. He has been the best thing that ever happened to me and while he doesn't share my enjoyment of diapers, he doesn't keep me out of them. We've built a life together and a home together. He has his role and I have mine. 

PS: DD doesn't automatically update your age. I'm 42