LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ER

DailyDi

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

So, it took 3 tries but they were able to shock her back into normal rhythm. She almost got to come home today, but her blood pressure got too low,  so they are giving her fluids, adjusting her meds and want to monitor her overnight. If all goes well she'll be able to come home tomorrow.

Glad to hear you're mom's doing better, fingers crossed for tomorrow

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

So, it took 3 tries but they were able to shock her back into normal rhythm. She almost got to come home today, but her blood pressure got too low,  so they are giving her fluids, adjusting her meds and want to monitor her overnight. If all goes well she'll be able to come home tomorrow.

I'm glad to hear that your mom is doing okay Mikey! And hopefully she can come home tomorrow. Hopefully this is just a one-time thing and not anything too serious.?♥️? Big hugs!?♥️????

• Like 2

Sounds scary but it's actually a normal procedure.  My brother is 69 and has had his heart shocked at least 8 to 10 times over the past 10 years to get it back in rhythm.  They even did an ablation once that targets the heart cells that cause it to get out of rhythm.  It helped for a few years.  Now when his heart gets out of rhythm, they schedule him to get it shocked.  He lives with it until they can get him in.  I usually drop him off when I go to work at the same hospital and they call me when it's done and he's ready to go home.  He waits for me to finish work, or I wait for him after I get off and he rides home with me.  He's supposed to take it easy the rest of the day but he's usually doing everything he normally does when he gets back home. 

49 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yes! She got out this afternoon and is feeling better, though tired and cold for some reason. Thanks for checking in!

I'm glad to hear your Mom is doing okay Mikey!?♥️? I hope she gets plenty of rest, and big hugs from her baby boy!??♥️??????

• Like 1