LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magic Wand Fun

Well I have seen several pictures and video of women who have used a Magic Wand or something similar to rub on the front of the diaper to reach climax. I purchased one for my wife several months ago, but never tried it on my self. So a few days ago curiosity got the best of me, I was sitting in a very wet diaper and decided to give it a try. I played around with this magic vibrator, and was rubbing the large part of this this all over the front of my diaper. I played around with the three levels of speed and after several minutes of play it became rather enjoyable, so I then turned it up on high and concentrated on the head of my penis and within a few minutes had a mind blowing climax.

I was surprised at the intensity and the buildup, at first I thought I just might need to pee again but quickly realized the spasms and squirting was a rather intense climax instead. I even reached inside to feel just to make sure. Well my hand felt slippery fluid and confirmed my thoughts. So this was my first time and now I have found another way to enjoy my diaper time, now to let my wife have some play time as well............................. Happy diaper times.:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1

I have done this before in my wet boostered diapers and I would squirt so much that I became tired and over time I lost interest in wearing after I climax

Yea...it's pretty awesome.  Been doing it this way for years.  So much fun.

The added bonus is that if you wet your diaper afterwards then there is little to no 'sticky' clean-up if you get my meaning....

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, drynot said:

The added bonus is that if you wet your diaper afterwards then there is little to no 'sticky' clean-up if you get my meaning....

Ha ha ha ??that is true I been wetting my diapers after I had a good naughty ? explosion rinsing off all my stinky load of me with my pee good times ?.

This is the only way I have been orgasming the last year.

I even do it "hands-free", by laying it on top and using weights to hold it down.
Orgasm is almost painful, not sure how to explain it, but I want to take the wand away, but I also don't want to. 

And then I lose interest..

• Like 1
23 hours ago, drynot said:

Yup! I love how my wand gives me as many orgasms as I want, and then pass out in my diaper & wake up the next morning completely soaked and not worrying about anything.

• Like 5
  • 6 months later...

Saw this thread, or another where the wand gets rave reviews, and thought I need to see for myself.  So bought one, it arrives, but I’d already had sex with my wife.  Thought there was no way today, but she goes to run errands, and I thought I’ll just see what it feels like.  So I get diapered, and thought I’d be doing good to just get an erection.

Honestly, that thing is amazing!  Felt great and I swelled up immediately.  After all of two minutes, I had no doubt I would eventually cum, which I did, in about five or so.  The wand is great, too, because it works from the outside, whereas your hand probably needs inside for best results.  Nothing wrong with a hand in there, it’s just easier and feels more babyish to keep it out, which now I can!  Can’t wait for next time!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

It's fun and addicting at the same time. Happy adventures.

Been reading on the Internet and every indication is that the wand delivers the most when diapers are wet.  But that may just be people finding wet more arousing than dry, generally.  I completely stumbled on this tidbit.  I have always thought vibrators were for women, that they wouldn’t even work for me!  When I’m in diapers, it’s much easier to just apply pressure, not have to jerk, my cock staying in complete contact with the wet padding.  And, it’s probably just me, but hidden away in there feels more innocent and babyish.  Haven’t decided whether to tell my wife that I use a toy now!

With my shoulder and rotator cuff problems and sever arthritis, I have resulted in using a back massager  https://www.riteaid.com/shop/homedics-thera-p-compact-percussion-massager-with-heat?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=WITHIN_4510_Evergreen_P-MaxShopping_LIA_All&utm_content=&utm_term=&placement=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7viEq-24gAMV9FN_AB3F3QxNEAQYCCABEgIFqPD_BwE  It was given to me by a friend to help with my back issues but it works very well for diaper masturbation.  Adjustable setting for the vibration and not only does it work great massaging the front of my diaper but I can let it go at the back when I have a load in my diaper and that gives another great sensation! 

• Like 1