LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

rather dirty diaper than deal with IRS

The IRS is a shell of what they should be. They have been underfunded for decades so that tax evasion is easier to pull off for the ultra wealthy. Meanwhile the IRS's detractors try to scare the middle class taxpayer into thinking the IRS is after them. None of this makes sense as the Tax Code has been modified to benefit the ultra wealthy anyway. 

3 hours ago, diapered charles said:

The IRS is a shell of what they should be. They have been underfunded for decades so that tax evasion is easier to pull off for the ultra wealthy. Meanwhile the IRS's detractors try to scare the middle class taxpayer into thinking the IRS is after them. None of this makes sense as the Tax Code has been modified to benefit the ultra wealthy anyway. 

You've got to be kidding. The IRS is a blood sucking parasite that has and is out of control. They need to be de funded, not supported. What the heck are you taking? Are you an IRS agent? If so, get away from me....

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, ppdude said:

You've got to be kidding. The IRS is a blood sucking parasite that has and is out of control. They need to be de funded, not supported. What the heck are you taking? Are you an IRS agent? If so, get away from me....

"You've got to be kidding. The rich are a blood sucking parasite that is out of control. They need to be better regulated, not allowed to commit rampant tax evasion unchecked. " There! I fixed it for you! ?

• Like 1

I say get rid of the IRS and personal income tax.  Create a national sales tax.  Every one will pay their fair share then. No tax evasion.  No working under the table to avoid paying taxes. Drug money,  laundered money, it will all get taxed whenever they go buy something. 

Food and medicine would be tax free.

Screw that fair share crap. Get rid of the IRS and replace them with a dirty diaper. It won't stink nearly as bad. Shrink the government to a smaller, more responsive and responsible body or get rid of them altogether. You're always better off when there's less of it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The US federal government currently has $34.1 trillion of debt, has access to huge swathes of the private sector and yet hasn't been able to keep itself afloat.

Compare that to the pandemic era, when many anti-solidarity laws were in effect, the vast majority of people needing help ultimately got assistance from the community, not programs like SNAP, Medicaid, etc.

That's saying something.  The US would probably do just fine without the IRS.

• Like 1