LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[attempt at making hello interesting]

Howdy, my name's not Ivanna but I suspect that's obvious. Just saying Hi, I've come across this site many times over the years and I'm wearing 24/7 these days and actively untraining so I figure maybe it's time to connect. I'm late 30's. transfemme, AuDHD, Australian and I'm mostly into ABDL for the sensory comfort but it's definitely there as a kink too. I don't quite understand how that works but there's two distinct sides to it for me, I've wanted to get back into nappies ever since I could remember and I was sneaking them away as a child well before any sort of sexual awakening; I just feel happier wearing them. Actually these days as a reluctant adult they are seriously therapeutic!

Anyhoo, Hi. 

Edited by Ivanna P. Friely
typo
  • Like 2

Hello, and an official welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad you finally decided to join us. Make yourself at home now, you know there’s lots of likeminded people here. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1

Hiii!

Welcome! I understand the two sides thing perfectly. I am 90 percent little/comfort and only about 10 percent kink. And they don't always play well together LOL.

*hugs*

?‍♂️

• Like 1
On 1/10/2023 at 12:11 PM, Ivanna P. Friely said:

I've wanted to get back into nappies ever since I could remember and I was sneaking them away as a child well before any sort of sexual awakening; I just feel happier wearing them.

Welcome, Ivanna. Great nom de plume, by the way. I definitely saw myself in the above statement. I’ve been “funny” about diapers since I was 4 or 5, ie, at the horizon of my earliest memories. And now, they definitely serve as some sort of antidepressant and/or antianxiety medication for me, one with fewer side-effects than pharmaceuticals. There’s diaper rash. And bulky trousers. And some space taken up in the basement. It’s a worthwhile trade off in my opinion. 

Jump in, interact, and enjoy, there are lots of great people here. Cheers.

• Like 2
On 1/11/2023 at 3:11 AM, Ivanna P. Friely said:

I'm mostly into ABDL for the sensory comfort but it's definitely there as a kink too. I don't quite understand how that works but there's two distinct sides to it for me, I've wanted to get back into nappies ever since I could remember and I was sneaking them away as a child well before any sort of sexual awakening; I just feel happier wearing them. Actually these days as a reluctant adult they are seriously therapeutic!

Welcome again and yep, same as above, very much the same for me.  I've been "24/7" for around 4 years now.  It's good to see a fellow-Aussie going down the same strange road!  There are a handful of us on this vector.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, oznl said:

It's good to see a fellow-Aussie going down the same strange road!  There are a handful of us on this vector.

And there are a handful of Canadians here as well. Canadians are just refrigerated Aussies at heart. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...