LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shark Tank

This is one of my favorite shows. This past Friday they had a person that had started a new diaper company that claims they don’t have plastic on them and also prevents blow outs, brand is called Kudos. They were seeking capital to expand business into pull-ups and also mentioned adult diapers. One of the panelist joked that one of the others could make use of these. They did make a deal for $250,000.I tried to find a clip however all I could find was a portion where they were negotiating, evidently you have to pay to watch the entire show.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-t&ei=UTF-8&p=Shark+tank+episodes+review#id=1&vid=99c25c51ad2c41bfa96c82d68d64bbc2&action=click

• Thanks 1

I happen to like shark tank! It was a good show and it still is! You just have to make a good point and a good presentation to four or five different people, the have a lot of money that are willing to possibly help you in your endeavor! the one thing you have to do is make your product something that they're interested in, because if you're get the interest, and you're able to get the capital, and you're able to get the backing, and the support, most anything can be a success! this is not necessarily mean to everything that you put out there even when a shark gives you the backing in the capital is going to be a success! However if you actually know how to do the marketing and you know how to do product placement and you know what your target is And you know that you've done all of your research, Then you know that you have a market for your product.

One of the things that can be a pain is if you don't do the marketing and you don't do the research, And you have a product, but you don't have idea of whether it would be a success or not. most people are gonna come in there and they're gonna ask sharks for help, and the best prepared people that come in there and ask the shark for help Will be able to answer the questions and be able to be very confident in what they're trying to sell what they're trying to market. If you don't have the homework done, and you don't know your market share, and you don't know your target market, and you don't know whether your product will be a success, then you will be about 4 clicks down from everyone else that seems to know more about their product and how it's going to affect the market. You may not have the skills to be able to do some of this, and that's part of the reason why your present your presentation should be the best that you possibly can get. There are many people who make deals with the Sharks and then they'll turn around and they'll do really well, while others will be thinking that their product is awesome, but they don't get the help of the Sharks, because maybe the sharks don't understand the reasoning why you have a product in the market.

It's all marketing and advertising ladies and gentlemen! That's basically what it is. you have to know your market and you have to be able to advertise to your market, and you have to know your target market in order to be able to advertise properly. if you have baby diapers for example, you're going to be advertising to mothers and fathers and grandmothers and grandfathers and aunts and uncles and people that take care of kids, or you're going to be advertising these things to new mothers or new fathers. it all depends on what you're going to do. if you know where you're going and you know how to get there and you know where you're going that makes a difference.

I think that diapers that can help you deal with blowouts are good, and good quality diapers can be clothed back, but I have yet to see a cloth back diaper that has the same availability and the same power as a plastic batch dealing with order control and other things! just be just because a product is not plastic back does not make it a good product, and just because something is plastic backed, does not make it a good product either.  I'll have to take a look at this to see what kind of product this is, but I'm still going to stick with my plastic back diapers Because to me plastic back takes care of orders and messes better than anything that is clothed back. unless of course you're going to go with a cloth diaper, then there is nothing that can out do that! that's why plaster diapers are my best bet gone and always have been! The problem is that the companies are making them worse and worse by the year because some idiot is making rules that say you have to change them every two hours to 20 minutes.

Brian

9 hours ago, zzzz50 said:

They did make a deal for $250,000.I tried to find a clip however all I could find was a portion where they were negotiating, evidently you have to pay to watch the entire show.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-t&ei=UTF-8&p=Shark+tank+episodes+review#id=1&vid=99c25c51ad2c41bfa96c82d68d64bbc2&action=click

@zzzz50:  You just need to wait about 7 days after the initial airing before the episode gets released from being behind the pay wall.  Also, I don't know how many weeks it is free (5?) before it gets put back behind the ABC paywall.  Since this aired on 2023/01/07, try viewing after 2023/01/14.

• 2 weeks later...

We are now in the window where ABC (American Broadcasting Company, for @oznl, not ABC - Australian Broadcasting Company) has this episode available for free viewing.  The pitch is the last (4th of 4) one of the episode.  Interesting....  They do mention eventually getting into the adult diaper market.....Maybe Northshore would go in with them when they do that, but who knows....  Didn't hear any mention of patents....  hmmm....

Any way, for any one interested, should view this within the next two weeks or so before it goes back behind ABC's paywall.