LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Audio stories

Notme

Hey guys! I'm editing my post because my first Youtube channel was deleted! Booooo! They have a lot of new (and ridiculous) rules I wasn't aware of. I don't think I did anything wrong, but they did so...... I started a NEW channel and a podcast! 

I'm an audiobook narrator in my real life, so I wanted to start working on ABDL related content too. I'll be using this thread to post stories in audio form, so you can just lay back and listen ?. I will be marking them as "age-restricted" in YouTube because of the content matter, but they are SFW. Well, minus the diapers part, so listen at your own discretion haha. For the record, these are all recorded in MY voice. NO AI or ROBOTS! lol 

Anyway, here is the first story I did: Bratty Gemma's Birthday, written by my friend Boober (who is here on daily di). 

Enjoy! 

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Your a pretty good narrator, I'd like to hear more.

Oh thank you :). I've got a couple more stories on my channel, but I'll be working on a couple more to get uploaded soon! Hopefully by the end of the weekend! 

• Like 1
On 1/5/2023 at 9:12 PM, Notme said:

Oh thank you :). I've got a couple more stories on my channel, but I'll be working on a couple more to get uploaded soon! Hopefully by the end of the weekend! 

@Notme

I must say that I have been listening couple of your audio stories, and I am impressed! not only is the story very very good as far as content-wise, but you're is awesome, And the way you can use your voice and narrate the stories makes them even more interesting. not only that, but your voice is very very gentle, and very very helpful when someone like myself is suffering from insomnia and wants to be able to rest and relax.  listening to your your story invoice makes it very easy for me to relax relax which is a very good thing. keep up the good work! And thank you for what you are doing because there are a lot of people that will end up doing store narations and they sound like robots you are doing it exactly the way that should be done, because you are using your own natural voice and it does not sound like a robot! this is a far cry from many of these automated stories that are being told And you know for a fact they're using a text to speech generator, which does not sound good! three co-star cutters john I'm told

Brian

18 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Notme

I must say that I have been listening couple of your audio stories, and I am impressed! not only is the story very very good as far as content-wise, but you're is awesome, And the way you can use your voice and narrate the stories makes them even more interesting. not only that, but your voice is very very gentle, and very very helpful when someone like myself is suffering from insomnia and wants to be able to rest and relax.  listening to your your story invoice makes it very easy for me to relax relax which is a very good thing. keep up the good work! And thank you for what you are doing because there are a lot of people that will end up doing store narations and they sound like robots you are doing it exactly the way that should be done, because you are using your own natural voice and it does not sound like a robot! this is a far cry from many of these automated stories that are being told And you know for a fact they're using a text to speech generator, which does not sound good! three co-star cutters john I'm told

Brian

Haha, well thank you. like i said, this is my job in real life. I do meditations, narration, and other voice over work, so no I won't be using any robots or AI. The only fake thing about me will be my name, for obvious reasons lol.

Unfortunately, Youtube deleted my channel, even after removing the "problematic" videos, so I've had to change up my distribution locations while I work on the appeal. I'm not sure why considering there are several other larger channels with almost identical material and content type, but it is what it is. SO moving forward....

I'll now be posting SFW stories to my new podcast Cheeky Charlie Audio which is currently on Spotify and a couple other podcast directories and I'll be posting the RP immersion/ASMR through a different channel for anyone interested in that. Really sucks about youtube, but I'm doing my best to continue to provide some genuine ABDL story content made and told by real abdl people.  I apologize, the audio may sound a bit different on the podcast from the original, but it's just something unavoidable through the conversion process for the free account I'm using.

I'll be uploading new content over the next week or two, so feel free to bookmark either or both sites if you'd like. I'll try to come up with some meditative material better suited for insomnia.

SFW Podcast - https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/cheekycharliesspace

All-in-One: support, SFW, NSFW, and RP immersion - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/cheekycharlie

15 hours ago, Notme said:

Unfortunately, Youtube deleted my channel, even after removing the "problematic" videos, so I've had to change up my distribution locations while I work on the appeal. I'm not sure why considering there are several other larger channels with almost identical material and content type, but it is what it is. SO moving forward...

@Notme

Youtube is a great resource! The only problem that I have with them is that they have these draconian rules that make absolutely no sense! they tell you that you can you can fight a strike or some sort of sanction, and then ask for an appeal, and their way of appeal is, that there's no communication whatsoever with the person responsible for the channel, the information they give you as far as a decision tells you nothing as far as why A channel is deleted or whether a channel is a problem, and most of all they just don't care about the user in general.

In my opinion, the way that you take care of stuff like this is you make a channel that regardless of what happens, as long as you follow a very strict regimen of rules, that govern those type of channels, there shouldn't be anyone who is going around knocking channels off. half of the problem is that there are people around here that have channels that have high high high ratings, And then what happens is because of popularity, they are allowed to stay on, they have the money coming in They have monetization comments So that means they can make money. People that make disaster documentaries and things like that, or things that are interesting, they get the acts or they get severely restricted, and I wish that youtube would stop worrying about what people would see or what people would do, and just let adults run the channel that they want the way they want, within a very strict set of rules.

I happen to like your stories and I happen to like your voice. There are many people that have voices: the only problem is there are stupid stories that are on youtube that are in this AI computerized voice and it doesn't make any sense, and there's no humanization, And by that I mean that when you're talking to somebody, you usually have voice inflections, you usually know the difference between when somebody is serious and when somebody is not, And you can tell when a somebody is upset or when somebody is happy or when somebody just doesn't feel the same. It's all in your voice inflection. if a person cannot read a story without voice inflection, or changes to the tone or the way their voice is turning a particular story, then the story is just being read by a computer And I can put my voice on a tape and make it go 78 rpm's as well and make it sound ridiculously fast, or make it 16 rpm's and make it almost ridiculously slow. That's part of the problem with these AI voices They just don't have exactly what you need and it makes no sense to have youtube allow some of these things to exist on youtube. I just wish they would do the right thing and allow certain channels within a certain purview, and then mark them as age restricted! There's no reason why anyone that's over 18 should not be able to put stuff like this on youtube within a reasonable set up! The problem is that youtube will just take out channels whenever they feel like it, they actually will enforce rule rules one way, tell you the rule another way, and interpreted a third way, so that means you're dead on arrival if they don't like your channel, because there is no second appeal, and if you don't know what you're appealing it makes it almost impossible to proceed.

Now that that huge dirty diaper is out of the way! go ahead and let me know via private message whatever you are going to use for posting methods. I am interested in continuing to listen to your stories, and your voice is a common one, so if you do any ASMR, that would be something that I am interested in. when I can't sleep I have a playlist of youtube stuff that will show differing setups like tweeting birds or rain or snow or wind, or something that will help you relax! your voice is perfect for that particular setup And I can't wait to see what else you do. I want to wish you the best of luck with youtube and your appeal, but I warn you that they will be really hard on channels that they don't understand, or they think they understand the content or the meaning, and then they'll just shut you down. there's also a problem with people who can just throw strikes at people's channels because they don't like that. They say that there is a way to stop that, but you never know with youtube, everything changes Nobody knows what's going on, and youtube won't tell you anything Other than a stupid generated auto response, which is specifically stated that a human actually does the work. with the COVID-19 situation, I doubt that any humans are actually doing half of the work that they used to do, because half the workforce is probably still working in COVID conditions!

that being said I think you're doing a great job with whatever you're doing! when I read that you were doing voice overs and stories like that, I thought they were really awesome! I wish there was one place that we could put stuff like this, so no one would be able to say anything bad about it. For example:  @DailyDi Allows content of a specific nature, because he knows that we would like to discuss certain things period Of course these things that we discuss are all done within the purview of his rules, and the rules of the provider where the server is located wherever it is. whatever happens, we have to maintain those rules, because that way the site will be able to stay active. I just hope that there someday will be a place where we can actually have somebody do something really nice like you do, and continue that work. there are people around here that really enjoy things like that, and I am one of them! I'm a guy that probably shouldn't be worrying too much, but sometimes you just can't sleep at night, and sometimes having someone that can actually read something read something really nice, or lull you to sleep is an awesome thing Because if you get into a situation where you are able to sleep by listening to some sort of audio recording that helps you relax that is helpful.

To me this is also important because of my disability. sometimes I just get so tight that it really hurts! There are times when I have to take my vibrator and run it all over my leg at my joint because they get really tight upstairs. it really can be amazing when I can actually get to relax. When I'm in a situation situation where it's really tight or really uncomfortable, sometimes listening to someone's voice helps me. for example, when I went to Florida back in 97, I met a friend of mine who had the ability to be able to determine mood and to be able to help them when they feel the way they do, talking out out with someone. She also would be able to give me a massage. when I first got a massage from her, I ended up laying on the floor on a blanket, in the 1st time that that happened, I fell asleep! I'm not talking about closing my eyes and just drifting off, I'm talking about her starting at the top of my head at the very peak in the middle of my head, and for some reason using her skills to be able to massage every muscle in my entire body from the back of my head, all the way down to my tippy toes. When she got done with that particular massage, not only was I asleep, but I was very very relaxed, and I was drooling out of my mouth! when somebody can make me that relaxed we know something is working well. I almost peed myself as well because of the fact it was just so comfortable! not exactly sure how else to say that, but if somebody's voice is relaxing and can help you to relax it is one thing that will help me, and I appreciate everything that you do, I wouldn't worry too much about youtube, but I would be prepared to make other arrangements like you said, and then prepare to post those so that people here can continue to follow you and do the things that they like. just because youtube doesn't like what we're doing, doesn't make it illegal immoral or wrong! that is why there are people here that will support what we do, because we know what we do and why we do it, and we also know there's a limit to what we are allowed to do and where we're out to do it and why we're allowed to do it.

Thank you for doing whatever you do - you are amazing!

Brian

• Notme changed the title to ABDL Audio stories

Here is a story from my podcast, because Youtube deemed it "too sexy". There is about a 5 second spot at the end that I guess can be deemed as NSFW, so I guess just stop it before that part if you're sensitive to that stuff. 

"Good Morning Daddy" written by unknown (5 minute listen)

Podcast: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/cheekycharliesspace/episodes/2023-01-08T12_38_05-08_00

Spotify: 

Tales from the Diaper Dimension, Part 1: Written by Baby Sofia (here on daily di)

Podcast: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/cheekycharliesspace/episodes/2023-01-09T13_00_00-08_00

Spotify: 

Diamond Tours: Tales from the Diaper Dimension, Part 2 

Podcast: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/cheekycharliesspace/episodes/2023-01-16T02_00_00-08_00

Spotify: 

Diamond Tours: Tales from the Diaper Dimension, Part 3 

Podcast: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/cheekycharliesspace/episodes/2023-01-24T03_00_00-08_00

Spotify: 

Diamond Tours: Tales of the Diaper Dimension, Part 4 (final installment) 

Podcast: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/cheekycharliesspace/episodes/2023-01-30T06_08_31-08_00

Spotify: 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm almost at 30 subscribers to my ABDL Youtube channel, so I'd appreciate a follow. It's just another outlet for my ABDL fiction podcast. Here are the latest two narrations for anyone interested in audio stories. 

Day Trip With Mommy - Youtube

Bratty Gemma's Sick Day - Youtube

Oh no! Diaper girl Gemma doesn't feel well. She's cranky, she's cold, and she's wet! It's ok if she's a little more bratty than usual, right? She is sick afterall! Written by Boober

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Awesome! I'll have to go check it out soon! Good luck! 🙂

Aw, that'd mean so much to me! Really hoping to showcase more ABDL authors soon! (and broadcast my services lol)