LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL $$$ content question

Cute Little

Question

16 answers to this question

1 hour ago, feralfreak said:

a better question is "should you"

It's my opinion that if someone wants to market videos of themselves for monetary gain, it's there prerogative. It's up to them to know their worth, their market, and conceal their identity how they wish. There isn't a "should" or "shouldn't". There is also no guarantee of success. But in a world where everything is marketable with enough advertising, there will be a buyer for everything. And there are. There are plenty of sites that provide primarily diaper wetting content for monetary gain. 

To answer OPs question, Just for Fans or Clips4Sale would be your best bet, pal. 

2 minutes ago, Lavellan said:

It's my opinion that if someone wants to market videos of themselves for monetary gain, it's there prerogative. It's up to them to know their worth, their market, and conceal their identity how they wish. There isn't a "should" or "shouldn't". There is also no guarantee of success. But in a world where everything is marketable with enough advertising, there will be a buyer for everything. And there are. There are plenty of sites that provide primarily diaper wetting content for monetary gain. 

To answer OPs question, Just for Fans or Clips4Sale would be your best bet, pal. 

im thinking more of spiritual terms, and what one might feel down the line when one is older and wiser, plus on a matter of "once is on the net, its there for good", it could come back to bite on the ass, obviously its her business to decide, but at least the question is asked, not for me to hear, but for her to think on.

1 minute ago, feralfreak said:

im thinking more of spiritual terms, and what one might feel down the line when one is older and wiser, plus on a matter of "once is on the net, its there for good", it could come back to bite on the ass, obviously its her business to decide, but at least the question is asked, not for me to hear, but for her to think on.

I understand that, I raise you this food for thought. There are millions of inputs onto the web a day. Yes, getting rid of your footprint is harder than just deleting them, but it's significantly easier to bury the non essential stuff. For instance, JFF and C4S are two sights where hundred and thousands of people try to sell their content with varying levels of success. But it's those with the marketing skills and monetary investments (better camera, lighting, content etc.) That stick around and are remembered. 

Not to say that OP couldn't do it. But if one were to get to that level of success, they would have plenty of time to reflect on if they really want to be known for their content. If their content doesn't sell, they're one of thousands. Then, it's easy to just delete and forget. 

18 hours ago, Lavellan said:

I understand that, I raise you this food for thought. There are millions of inputs onto the web a day. Yes, getting rid of your footprint is harder than just deleting them, but it's significantly easier to bury the non essential stuff. For instance, JFF and C4S are two sights where hundred and thousands of people try to sell their content with varying levels of success. But it's those with the marketing skills and monetary investments (better camera, lighting, content etc.) That stick around and are remembered. 

Not to say that OP couldn't do it. But if one were to get to that level of success, they would have plenty of time to reflect on if they really want to be known for their content. If their content doesn't sell, they're one of thousands. Then, it's easy to just delete and forget. 

Yes and if I did I’d hide my face and anything identifiable it’s an idea I’ve played around with 

i cant say i havent had the odd thought of doing some kind of adult oriented stuff online, but i remember God wouldnt be too happy with me on it, and there is a line from the bible that comes to mind, "all things are legal for me, but not all things are expedient", in more modern terms, just because i CAN, doesnt mean i SHOULD, just something to think of.

On 1/4/2023 at 1:37 AM, feralfreak said:

i cant say i havent had the odd thought of doing some kind of adult oriented stuff online, but i remember God wouldnt be too happy with me on it, and there is a line from the bible that comes to mind, "all things are legal for me, but not all things are expedient", in more modern terms, just because i CAN, doesnt mean i SHOULD, just something to think of.

Not everyone believes in God or follows the bible. If you do that's fine but shoving your beliefs into the thread when it doesn't seem to be a factor for the poster feels very judgmental. 

5 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Not everyone believes in God or follows the bible. If you do that's fine but shoving your beliefs into the thread when it doesn't seem to be a factor for the poster feels very judgmental. 

not gonna apologize for it, you can agree with it or disagree with it.

19 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Never asked you to apologize for it now did I. You have every right to be judgmental as others have to point it out.

you seem to find judgement where it doesnt exist, so let me correct you, "you do it and you are going to hell" is an example of judgement, did i say it? nope, because im not the judge, God is, i leave it to Him, and just do my due dilligence to pose a viewpoint, what the original poster does after that is up to that person. i am well aware that there are many that are not of the christian faith, but a good many are, or have been at some point, and those roots are still there for those that have been, and it never hurts to be reminded of those roots, and i will continue to do what i think is right, if that offends you, then you can be as offended as you want, just dont expect me to care.

Hey guys, chill.

As I read it, feralfreak was simply pointing out that COULD I? and SHOULD I? are different questions with different considerations in play.

He chose to illustrate this with a quote from St Paul's Letter to the Romans which appears in his bible, presumably because that was the version of the point with which he is familiar ... but I am sure it could equally be illustrated with lines from sacred texts of other faiths, or secular writers such as Marcus Aurelius or Shakespeare or J K Rowling.

• Thanks 1