LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What did everyone do for the Christmas / Christmas Break?

babykeiff

I spent the day with my partner, her family at their home.

I am aware that in the US, some were snowed / iced in and may not have had the chance to spend the day with their families, but do hope that at least you did try to enjoy the day.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I cooked. And I managed not to burn anything or set the house on fire! The smoke alarm didn't even go off! ? I made a glazed ham, candied carrots, mashed potatoes, french cut green beans, and corn in a sweet zesty sauce.

I have to take the batteries out of my smoke alarm everytime I try and cook ? ... I'd burn cornflakes!!!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

I have to take the batteries out of my smoke alarm everytime I try and cook ? ... I'd burn cornflakes!!!

If I did that, the house probably would catch on fire from my cooking. ?  My ham was a little dry but hey, I'm surprised anything turned out edible!

• Like 1

Pretty much as we usually do.  Spent a lot of preparation over the last month, cooking, cleaning, baking, shopping but it still all comes down to the couple days before Christmas.  I had to work Christmas afternoon, evening last year but this year I managed to get 5 days off, two before Christmas, Christmas day and two after Christmas.  Was busy Friday and Saturday hitting the stores in this terrible weather (had to pick up special ordered groceries), cleaning and prepping.  Had people over Sunday afternoon/evening, then had to put away all the food.  Monday and Tuesday was pretty much recovery, watching TV, Christmas movies and eating leftovers.   

• Like 1

My fiancée worked, today was her first day off after an 8 day stretch. We had a friend for a few days over Christmas and I cooked the dinner. I cooked a Butterball turkey with Pepridge Farm stuffing cooked inside the bird, seasoned mashed potatoes with the skins on, sweet potato, green beans, corn and dinner rolls. A bottle of Pino Grigio accompanied it all. I did forget the cranberry sauce when I went shopping though. Nothing burned but I can’t say no creature was harmed in the process lol.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 3
11 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

My fiancée worked, today was her first day off after an 8 day stretch. We had a friend for a few days over Christmas and I cooked the dinner. I cooked a Butterball turkey with Pepridge Farm stuffing cooked inside the bird, seasoned mashed potatoes with the skins on, sweet potato, green beans, corn and dinner rolls. A bottle of Pino Grigio accompanied it all. I did forget the cranberry sauce when I went shopping though. Nothing burned but I can’t say no creature was harmed in the process lol.

Hugs,

Freta

It looks like @FretaBWet is a good cook and makes a nice meal.... if we bring the cranberry sauce, can we all gatecrash??

• Like 1

@babykeifflol I like to eat so I learned to cook when I got out on my own. My soon to be wife is actually a better cook than I am. I work from recipes and experience while she is more experimental and has a talent at tweaking recipes to make them her own.

We are very very far out on the Prarie here. The population of our town is about 120 people. The nearest major airport is 2.5 hours drive in one direction and a regional airport is 2.5 hours in the opposite direction.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

Yeah we were snowed in , I am pretty wild child and generally will try risky things someone else in power chair won’t dare , blizzard conditions with lake effect snow squalls and a temperature of -27 isn’t something even I will mess with , so on Sunday we’ll it’s more moderate we will do Christmas and new years at same time . My G/F doesn’t due sauerkraut so as is our own little tradition I make one of her favorite of my dishes Gumbo , she eats the hell out of it . 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

@babykeifflol I like to eat so I learned to cook when I got out on my own. My soon to be wife is actually a better cook than I am. I work from recipes and experience while she is more experimental and has a talent at tweaking recipes to make them her own.

We are very very far out on the Prarie here. The population of our town is about 120 people. The nearest major airport is 2.5 hours drive in one direction and a regional airport is 2.5 hours in the opposite direction.

Hugs,

Freta

Well, I am about 2.5 hours drive from my local airport... traffic here is terrible ?

As you say, you live on the Prarie... are you a meercat in disquise?

A meerkat disguise here would be a terrible idea. It would mean I'd be dinner rather than cooking dinner. I sat in the back yard one day taking pictures of a bobcat while it studied me. It's much safer being the apex preditor than anything lower on the food chain.

Hugs,

Freta