LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying Something New

Decided to treat myself to my own little Christmas gift to myself and ordered some Little Kings. They haven't arrived yet, but I'm excited to give them a try. Some of my friends have tried them and they say that they're their new favorite diapers. To be honest, I have never tried any of the cutesy printed diapers, and I'm really looking forward to it. I lean more DL than AB, but even I can't deny how cute and small they would probably make me feel. I've also never tried the hook-and-loop style diapers either, so I wonder how I'll like those. 

Fingers crossed! And I might even post my first ever photos if I feel especially adorable in them! ❤️

• Like 2

I made a post about these very diapers recently here:

As a diaper they are good but not great (leak guards are a bit short, fit is ok) but for nastalgia and the FEEL of them, there is no comparison in my opinion. On top of the feel the positional print is simply fantastic. For anyone who grew up in the 90s they will feel right at home. Biggest problem I have with them is keeping my hands off of them! I have tried other cloth backed and they were just meh, but within that category these are in a league all their own.

I'm a DL with no AB interest, however my fav diaper was the ABU Barebum. Best fitting and most comfortable diaper out there. Sadly they discontinued them earlier this year. 

I haven't tried the Little Kings or Alpha Gatorz yet, but I keep hearing good things about them. A lot of my friends who have tried them fell in love with them (and some of those friends are very picky diaper connoisseurs).  Hope you enjoy them just as much as my friends do! Variety is the spice of life, and the only way to find out if you like something is to try it!  Especially diapers!

• Like 1

I prefer plastic backed diapers but I also wear a lot of cloth backed diapers, probably more so than the plastic backed.  As Lavellan said, their are pro's and con's to both.  My very first disposable diapers when I was about 12 were plastic backed Pampers back around 1970.  Also, I was raised in cloth diapers and plastic pants.  While I love plastic backed disposable diapers even though I never wore them as a baby or toddler, the cloth backed disposables are kind of like cloth diapers.  Not exactly but the diapers I wore as a kid were cloth, no plastic backing on cloth diapers.  I often wear plastic pants over my cloth backed disposable diapers so it's kind of like what I wore as a baby.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: the package arrived yesterday (Jan 5). I tried em out and they were awesome! Only tried em once so I don't have a full review yet. 

I was a little nervous because I asked my roommate to grab the package for me because the leasing office would have been closed when I got off work. And when I got home I couldn't find it in my room. Turned out he hid it on the top shelf in my closet and I was a bit nervous because he might have paid more attention to the box. He wouldn't have opened it of course. But it's not hard to look up the company and find out what they are if he wanted to be nosy. 

And the strangest thing happened??? 

I ordered one box and received that on the 5th. And another one showed up today too. Idk when because my roommate didn't mention it at all when I got home. I heard a knock at the door around 9pm but I was taking a nap on the couch. My guess is another box came today and was wrongly marked for another apartment and they returned the box. And my roommate found it on the doorstep before going to work and put it in my room. 

I definitely won't ask him because he'll probaby just ask me what I even ordered for them to mistakingly send me two of. 

• Like 1