LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers for christmas

Thankfully my Daddy gave in when I gave Him the cute eyes so I didn't have to wear a diaper today but I know He will be diapering me at bedtime with a story from the new Biscuit the dog storybook collection I gave Him for Christmas.

• Like 2

I wear everyday, so I was wearing my diaper anyway, but sometimes I wonder how would be if we could get some holiday diapers like they have in the older runs. I chose a pink mega Max today. 

Brian

• Like 4

I don't wear on holidays with people over.  In keeping with the holiday, I got to thinking for those who have caregivers or are AB with partners or people who change their diapers.  Once diapered, slyly take a gift sticker and stick it to the front of your diaper without your partner knowing, one that says, "Here's a gift for you!"  When they go to change your messy diaper, they will see what you have left for them! 

Garry Shandling once did a stand up routine on Johnny Carson where it was fathers day and the baby dropped a load in it's diaper.  The mom said, "Oh look!  Brandon made a gift for daddy!"  Gary said something like, "I this guy is easy to buy for".