LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Home alone - My spouse is away for a couple of months

dondd

No doubt that I will miss her, I do already, but she is off to help provide daycare for our newest grandchild. I love that she can, and is wiling, to do this for our children.  

I will be going to meet her and the rest of our family around Christmas. Other than that I am home alone until at least sometime in March.  I work from home, so my time is occupied for the most part.  I also have some family locally who I see several times a week.

I wear and use, except for messing, full time.  My wife knows this and is mostly supportive.  No, not to the degree that she changes me, but she accommodates my fetish to a great degree.

With her away for an extended period the only real difference is that I am free to mess as often as I would like, excepting when other family is expected to visit.

Where am I going with all of this?  Not really sure except that these last two days, the beginning of a minimum three month period, have only confirmed my great desire to be diapered full time.  

Granted, my wife knows that I wear and use always. She has been wonderful in tolerating my needs though she does not share them.  There are only two things that I cannot do while she is here.  First, is messing.  Haven't brought it up, but after 40 plus years of marriage, I know that would be off limits  She knows that I mess occasionally, but of of respect for her I do not expose her to that.  Second is wearing an exposed diaper.  As in being dressed in only a diaper and t-shirt.  I do that occasionally even around her, but her fear of others seeing me dressed so is great so again, out of respect for her, I keep covered.

It is a good life and I am happy with things as they are.

I do have one other wish.  That is to have a friend or friends who share this need to be diapered, for what ever reason.  As I am not looking for a sexual encounter or any relationship that would violate the sanctity of my marriage having a diapered friend would not be a problem.  

So here is the Catch-22.  I'd like to find a friend but have waited until my wife is not around to do so.  Despite the seemingly obvious conflict, it is simply a matter of I now find myself with free time I would not other wise have.  Time to seek that friend.

Let's be clear though.  I am simply a lover of wearing and using diapers.  They are a normal part of my day.  While I have no objections to the AB side of this world, and in fact have an attraction to some elements of that persuasion, my day to day world is one of apparent "normalcy". 

What am I looking for? A friend.  A real life friend. Here.  Where I live. Someone local. Someone who I can meet for a coffee or a beer. Someone who I can bring home to my family and is to be trusted to be discrete when I do.  Someone who is fine with being just a friend and not a sexual partner.  

Are you out there?

• Like 3

It's an interesting entreaty for sure, and a poignant one. I'm in Canada so I won't be of much use to you, but I have had similar feelings and have reached out a couple of times to people who live in my area, although so far nothing has come of it. All of which is to say that I believe I know more or less exactly where you are coming from, @dondd.

My wife puts up with my wearing diapers full-time, and similar to you, I rarely use them for  #2. I don't think she'd put up with that, and I also find the cleanup too time consuming to slot it into my schedule a couple of times a day. My wife doesn't change my diapers, but she's put up with my wearing them 24/7 for a bit more than 3.5 years now. She'll buy me diaper cream and baby powder if she's out shopping, and she's packed diapers for me for trips, but, that's as far as she'll go. I am able to wear diapers openly in front of her when the kids aren't around - I normally sleep in just a diaper and a t-shirt, and I'll often be dressed that way in the evenings, if nobody else is around. I also work in a diaper and a t-shirt most days (I work from home about 90% of the time), so if she comes up to my office, that's how I'm dressed (assuming nobody else is home). 

I'm very happy with what I've got and I know I'm lucky to be able to live a diapered life, but, I would love to be able to meet up socially with people like me, and have a beer or a coffee or whatever - no sexual overtones whatsoever, gender is unimportant, be they 30 or 90 years old, what matters is if the person is fun to talk to. I've attended a couple of events at Rearz that were pretty cool, and I met a couple of people there and had brief conversations where it felt "normal" for some people wearing diapers (under clothes) to talk about how cars are really expensive now, and that if you like Scotch you should try Bourbon. But I think it can be hard to arrange to meet people like that online, because everyone assumes that everyone else must be looking for "more", whatever "more" might be. Your best bet is probably to try and find an event you can attend - a lunch or conference or a sale at a DL-themed business - and go in with an open mind and see if you connect with anyone. That approach also has the advantage of confining the candidate list to people who are at least somewhat local - they probably didn't travel across the continent to attend a lunch. I have to take my own advice, in this regard, because I live near a large city, and I know that there are periodic events occurring, so at some point I just need to put my mind to finding one and attending. 

On a sidenote, I originally started down this 24/7 path when my wife and kids were planning to go to Europe for the summer of 2019, and I was going to be joining them for a couple of weeks, but first, I would have the house to myself for about a month. I test-drove wearing 24/7 for a weekend, in the spring of that year, just to see if I could do it - could I go grocery shopping and out for drinks with friends, and take the dog to the park, all in a diaper? Long story short, I enjoyed that weekend so much that I decided to see if I could do a Monday wearing them as well, then a Tuesday... then a week... then a month.... and here I am, 3.5 years later. I threw out the last of my "big boy" underpants about two years ago. 

• Like 3

I think we all would like to find that friend, someone of the same spirit.  My partner is also 100% accommodating, but it would just be different to have a kindred spirit to hang out with.

Good luck with your search.  If you’re ever in Texas, drop me a note.

• Like 1
On 12/4/2022 at 11:29 PM, dondd said:

No doubt you are correct!  

East KC, MO area.  Male. 64 

Nice. I lived in Blue Springs for a few years. Sorry I missed you. 

• Like 1
On 12/5/2022 at 1:55 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

Beware the Wet Bandits and stay safe.

Damn!  You beat me to it!  I had a 5 day stretch in October with the house to myself and off work.  I went 24/7 that whole time with the toilet off limits.  It is great go get that time alone!

• Like 3

Timing is everything in life. I was living in Independence before I moved out here to the flint hills of Kansas 2 1/2 years ago. I'm 69 myself so we have some things in common. I'm a scenic 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive from KC depending on where you live in the metro. My fiancee and I used to attend regular Littles munches downtown and there's no shortage of diaper lovers in the area. It's okay if you want to DM me. I am monogamous so I have zero interest in any physical hanky panky.

Hugs,

Freta

Thanks to everyone for their insightful replies!  I put my thoughts out there but really have no expectations of actually meeting someone as a result.  if it happens and someone does reach out, I will respond.  Frankly though I doubt that will happen, beyond the conversations in this forum, and my hesitancies and aversion to risk would probably lead to me to nowhere. 

And to be clear, like FretaBWet, I am happily monogamous and not seeking any kind of physical relationship.

Thanks again for all of your feedback and input.  It is good to know someone is listening.