LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here is an awkward introduction.

Hi, I am new here obviously, while I have enjoyed diapers for years I am just now wanting to dive a bit deeper and explore this side of myself. So I came here to chat and have discussions while I am exploring myself, maybe make a few friends along the way. Since I don't have much to say on my diaper side I will say I do like reading and have gotten into reading webnovels even though some (or alot) of them are of questionable quality. I also do enjoy gaming and play a variety of games from RPGs and FPSs to grand strategy. Welp I am not sure how to end this so here is the end.

• Like 2

Hi and welcome.  I joined DD for much the same reasons as you did. Along the way I found help and friendship. People are very helpful here. I think you will be happy you joined. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. 

• Like 1

Hi!!!

Welcome! We're all a good bunch of people. You can find a variety of answers to any of your questions. So dive in and enjoy. We're here for each other! My PM is aopen to anyone. ?‍♂️

• Like 1

Welcome! There are lots of like-minded, friendly people here. Dive in and explore and share your thoughts. I "lurked" here for more than a year before I interacted with anyone, mostly out of nervousness, but once I started participating, I found that I gained a lot from the community. I've found it continually amazing to note how many thoughtful and intelligent people pass through this space. 

• Like 2

@Dalanden20

welcome to daily diapers! My name is Brian, and I've been a member here for three years, although I have known about this site for about 25 plus years. The people here are really nice, they really know how to make you feel comfortable, and in my opinion they are really open people, who are here because they are on a journey like everyone else. By a journey, I mean that someone sometimes in life goes through a stage were there trying to explore themselves . Many people explore many things about their lifestyle, their job, and their family, and other things and they enjoy certain hobbies, certain situations, or they just want to be out with friends and enjoy themselves . Many things you can tell your spouse or your significant other, many things you can tell your friends, many things you can tell your relatives, but sometimes when you're dealing with fetishes , these things scare people, and for the most part people think that it is better left unsaid, which means that you don't tell people about it, because they think or they may think that it is crazy or that you need some sort of medical assistance , or that you're mentally deficient or some crazy term like that.

I can tell you from experience, I am a 50 year old man, and I have been on my journey since 2019. I knew of daily diapers way back when I was about 23, or maybe I'm a little off as far as that, but I knew of several different sites. I had to do some searching on the Internet, when it was new, and young, and it was being built, similar to how a house was built or how a subdivision is built. In those days, the Internet was simply maybe a few websites maybe a Yahoo site or a geocities page or something like that, and many of the things that you had seen back then would make the Internet look like a baby compared to what it is now.

That's when I started trying to figure out what was going on with me: I had the feelings that I like diapers and I was attracted to them, but I kept on trying to force myself to think that that was the wrong thing to do, or it was a bad thing, or it was something that I should try to get help for, but I found that there are certain things that you would not want to say because there are people out here that would probably want you to be seen by a whole bunch of medical professionals because they think there's something wrong with you. For 47 years, I kept that feeling under control, even though that feeling was always there, since the age of 8. I didn't know why I felt the way I did, and I don't know how I was going to be able to tell someone why I feel that way. I read a whole bunch of different places and I read a whole bunch of different information about what a diaper fetish was, and learned a lot about why people would do this, and learn that there's not really anything wrong with it. It's just the people and the stigmas and everybody's beliefs that ends up making it something that is ethically or morally shady, and by that I mean people may not think that that is a very good idea to do that, and it makes a person somehow different from everybody else. I can tell you that for years I fought that, but I can also tell you this: in 2019, I started having problems with incontinence, accidents, diverticulitis and IBS. I started having messy accidents, in my bed even, and then I finally said enough was enough. I went to the doctor in 2019 ask him for some help, and then he helped me get the diapers I needed, and then four weeks later he got me the better diapers, because I was able to prove that I just couldn't use the tapped underwear that everybody uses, because it just doesn't hold anything. You can flood one of those things in five seconds. Once I was able to get the diapers I needed, then everything was fine! Once I did that, I came here, because this is one place I know and knew that I would be able to get the information that I needed, and I've known several of the users here there are veterans, and have been here since the inception or at least as far as I'm concerned the inception:  @DailyDi (Mikey) created this site out of his love for what he likes to do, and he provided a place and maintains a place for us in our community to be able to be and feel safe. Away from all the political grandstanding, and the political blowback and everything that has to do with all of the negative connotations and everything bad in the world. People don't understand that there are people who need diapers and want diapers and like diapers. Incontinence is a disability, and I also have cerebral palsy and mobility disability as well as a neurological disability, because that is what cerebral palsy is: it is a disability that controls your muscles and tendons and everything else and it hooks into your brain. Several of the brain cells that are in my head are dead, which meant that they are or were dead when I was born, so I didn't even realize that I couldn't do certain things. However, that didn't stop me from becoming a very respected member of society, as well as a respected member on many Internet boards, and I count myself lucky to be considered a very respectful individual and a respected individual here on DD!

Now, at 50 years old, I have accepted and embraced my need of diapers my love of diapers and the fact that it's something that I cannot deny anymore. Furthermore, I refuse to deny it karma because there's no need to deny it anymore. I am what I am: incontinent and a diaper lover: there's nothing wrong with beinga diaper lover, there's nothing wrong with being incontinent, there's nothing wrong with wanting to wear diapers wanting to use diapers or liking them. However , there are going to be people in the outside world who think that adults wearing diapers is somehow twisted deviant or wrong. This is totally false, and there are plenty of people here in the world who wear diapers on a daily basis . Some of them even wear them for psychological reasons or medical reasons, and I'm willing to bet you and know that there are people that wear them for comfort reasons and that can be considered a medical reason as well ! What we need to do is be able to tell people that it's not that big of a deal if you want to wear diapers or you need to wear diapers or that you like them ! The main thing is and I've always told people that a diaper is simply a special type of underwear that you pee and poop in : that's it ! Far too many times, people end up throwing away good relationships, or having major problems because of this garment : it's not that big of a deal, and being disabled and knowing that there are people that I know are disabled, people do wear diapers : and that is a fact !

what I will say is this: when you are exploring, make sure you're doing it in an appropriate manner, and an appropriate time, and an appropriate place, and don't worry about what other people do and what other people say in the world around us. Sometimes the people around us really don't understand why we feel that way or want to do what it is that we do, but I've learned something that is very important period so long as we're doing what we're doing in an appropriate environment, and were not involving children in it, we will be fine. The main problem is that significant others may not understand or support the individual's decision to wear diapers or the fact that they think they need them or want them. This is where we have to break the cycle and tell people that wearing diapers is not that big of a deal: it's just an underwear choice, but people think it's disgusting or somehow terrible and because of the way we were raised as kids, when we turned two or three, and we are potty training, we are finally told that diapers are not the appropriate thing to be wearing, and that we should not be using our diapers, but we need to be using the toilet.  For most people that isn't a problem, because they want to train out and be able to move on. However, there are others that have trouble with this, and they have to wear diapers for longer, or they might not be able to potty train at all: there are times when the best thing is to let the kid be a kid, and not worry about whether or not they are succeeding in training, because if you put the time in and you show their support of the kid, regardless of how long it takes, the kid may end up coming around, but in the event that they can't or won't because of problems, it's not the end of the world. My brother was disabled for example and wore them from the time he was born until the time he died 10 years later: he was immobile and nonverbal, and my mom carried him everywhere, and dealt with everything helping him. He had a very good life for as short as it was, because we loved them, and we took care of his every need come and we treated him just like someone else, but we knew that there were things that he needed, and they were taken care of.

So I would just tell you this: there are many people on DD that can tell you stories about how they got here, their stories, their experiences, their advice, and they can also tell you that there are times when you have to be careful. However, most people will tell you that wearing diapers is not the ugly dragon that some people make it out to be. I would rather wear diapers for example in my case, because if the need arises, I can use it, I don't need permission to use it, I don't need to worry about hiding them anymore, and I can deal with the feelings that I've dealt with since I was eight years old because I am now incontinent both ways and wearing diapers 24/7.Each one of us has a story about how we got here , each of us probably started down the road or the same road, when we started at least, and each of us diverged many different directions, but the end of the road landed us right here on DD!  We're all here because we share one thing in common and that is diapers ! Whether we are here because we like them, because we need them, or because we're disabled , or because we're adult babies or adult kids or whatever, each of us has our reasons . Each of us can tell you a story in our experiences and I'm sure that there are many of us who would be willing to share them with you , and also many of us get together on the chat system and discuss things about our experiences, and there's many times when many interesting conversations start with just a couple words, and it's happened to me where I have been engrossed in a conversation for example starting at 9:00 PM my time and going until almost 3:00 o'clock in the morning ! It all depends on who you're talking to and what you're discussing, but there are times when it's pretty quiet, but there are many people who like to chat as well.

what I would do is I would start posting, just like you did introducing yourself, and then, keep adding to the posts, and see what happens. Many of us have met very good friends here because of the fact that we're posting. I've also had at least three friends who have helped me in my acceptance of my wearing using and liking diapers, and without them I would not have been able to come to that decision or that realization as early as I did. I also have to tell you, that even in the eyes of the pandemic in 2020, that daily diapers was like an island somewhere, and Mikey kept it safe for all of us, by eliminating all of the conspiracy theorists and all of the whack jobs that would tell you all of the weird stuff that happened in world, when we didn't even want to hear it, we just wanted a place to be able to get away from it all. Daily diapers is home, and to me every single one of our users here are family members karma and some of them are very special to me, and always will be. There's nothing to be afraid of and there's nothing to worry about, because we are all here to help one another, and each of us is on our own little journey, each of us may have similarities in our journey, some of us may have a lot of differences, and that is OK, because everybody has differing opinions and differing ideas and beliefs: I have always learned that everybody has their own way of doing things, but it's interesting to hear all the stories that people tell you, and we are stronger, because we try to help as many people as we can.

I am a service oriented individual because I have been in service businesses for many years. My main objective is to help as many people as I can to understand that having a diaper fetish, or needing or wanting diapers or liking them, is not the end of the world. You can find many people who can tell you that they make them feel better because they have diapers on or because they use diapers or any of the associated lifestyle equipment. Each person on DD is unique, and each of them have their own story in their own experiences, so don't hesitate to ask, because they will tell you it straight up the way it is: I've learned a lot from these people, and I trust their judgment, and I can be sure of one thing: here, you don't have to worry, because you are within a community of like minded individuals who are very very accepting, and that is what you need: don't feel bad, because we're all here as a family and try to help each other

Welcome!

Brian

• Like 2

Hi Dalanden, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad you can join us. Come in, make yourself at home, and comfy. There plenty of people, who feel like yourself. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Hope to be seeing you around, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1

Hi everyone. I'm going crazy in that I wish everybody was exceptable of people wearing diapers. I've been in and out of it. My family thinks I wear reg briefs all the time. But...  ? Not always, darn it; as is my choice.  I love to hike, play pool, and do things outdoors. Gardening, mowing, animals, and dinosaurs  ? fascinate me. I am  a soft spoken, humble, and considerate ab/dl. 

3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

• Like 1