LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All my Emojis are turning into question marks And I don't know why.

Hi guys. I'm having some trouble. Every single one of my posts that has emojis in them are tuning into question marks and I don't know why. Is there a way you guys could get them back to the way they were. Otherwise, I don't know if I could do that for every single one of my posts. I post a lot on here. And it would be a pain to have to go through every single one of them. Also do you know why this is happening?! Thanks!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Mikey, do you have any ideas on what it could be, and if you could reverse it?! Can you fix it Mikey?!

No clue what is going on, they work for me.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

No clue what is going on, they work for me.

Okay that's good. As long as they work for other people that's all that matters!?????♥️? Let me know if they don't work okay.????♥️??????? Thanks Mikey! You're the BEST!???????♥️??♥️???

• Like 1
Just now, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Okay that's good. As long as they work for other people that's all that matters!?????♥️? Let me know if they don't work okay.????♥️??????? Thanks Mikey! You're the BEST!???????♥️??♥️???

I know what it is. You've used up all of your emoji allowance. No more for you. ??????????????????

Hope it's fixed. Hugs 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

I know what it is. You've used up all of your emoji allowance. No more for you. ??????????????????

Hope it's fixed. Hugs 

But I LOVE using emojis because they help me express my emotions to all of you wonderful guys and people! Big hugs back!??????????♥️???????♥️???????♥️???♥️?????

• Like 2

Most of mine have, also. I looked at the source code and it's question marks between >and<

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Most of mine have, also. I looked at the source code and it's question marks between >and<

That's really weird!??????

• Like 1

I replaced my siggy with a copy that I saved for any recovery for just sunc events. i keep a folder with the source code to my siggie, About Me and other things. You may be bestg advised to redo your signature since it is not that complicated like mine, going to the emoji tray, selecting and putting them in as before. By "keep", I mean update what is in the code. To do this, in edit mode press "Source" then Select all and copy, which I take home and put in a Notepad Text Document in a folder. then when I need it I go to the folder,  open the document, copy the code, bring it over, delete the existing code there and paste the new material in

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...