LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infernum Infantem - Epilogue (4/23/23)

Chapter 8: Associates

-Nia-

Infernum Infantem – LittleFallenPrincess

“I thought I heard a familiar voice…” 

That voice… it was coming from the other side of the cafe. It was loud enough that they were clearly trying to get someone’s attention, and currently me and Victoria were the only diners on this side of the cafe.

Victoria must have recognised the voice because she quickly turned around.

“Ah, Raven. Good to see you. Slept well I assume?” Victoria asked the stranger as they walked closer.

I looked up at the stranger and felt… familiarity. Like I had seen them before. But I couldn’t put my finger on who it was or where I had met them.

“Victoria… I thought I’d find you here. I called and Beatrice said you were out.” The mysterious woman said as she stopped beside our table.

“So you figured you’d come find me here? You obviously want something…” Victoria seemed a bit apprehensive around this new woman who had walked over.

“We need to talk. Before we do later.”

“Sit down. Talk. But wait… later? What’s happening later?”

The woman with the greying hair, bland clothing and huge circle rimmed glasses just looked at me. I didn’t know what she wanted, and before I could ask, she used her hands in a shooing motion… she clearly wanted to sit where I was sitting. Jerk.

So I did just what she wanted and moved over to the other side of the seat, close to the wall. I was now blocked in by this obnoxious woman.

“You didn’t hear it from me, but Geoff is gathering the rest of our group and he wants to attempt to trade the… you know what… for the you know who…” The woman said as she sat down in my spot.

I quickly grabbed the plate with the scraps of food I had been saving and pulled it away from her before she could steal it. 

Because I don’t share food.

“Okay… and why did this warrant a personal visit?” Vic asked.

“Because Geoff wants to perform it this time…” The woman replied.

“But he can’t. He knows that. I have to.”

“He thinks he can say the words and it still works on you.”

“Ugh. Men.” Vic replied with disgust. Honestly though… I don’t blame her.

“Anyway, I just wanted to give you a heads up, just so you can be prepared when he tries to take charge later. It’ll be some time during supper. See you later Vic.” The woman replied, getting out of our booth and looking down at us again. “It was nice meeting you… whoever you are.”

And with that, the stranger left.

“Well that was awkward…” I said, jokingly.

“I can’t believe she didn’t recognise you.”

“Why would she… oh wait, shit… was she one of your little culty people?” I asked, surprised.

“Yes… why didn’t you recognise her?” Vic asked.

“I… didn’t pay enough attention. Your huge boobs were a bit distracting…” I smiled cheekily.

“Oh really…” She grinned, making my insides feel all mushy once again.

“Shut up!”

“Maybe you’ll get another look at them later…” She whispered to me from across the table.

“Shut up!” I repeated, just a little louder this time.

“I don’t know what to do about Geoff. He’s becoming more and more of a pain.” Vic got back on topic again. Apparently that was enough teasing for the demon for now…

“Kill him. Problem solved.”

I mean… why not? Guy was a jerk. Simple solution.

“Nia… we don’t just go around killing people.” Vic sighed.

“Yet you want to wipe the planet clean… yeah… keep sticking to those iron-clad morals…” I smiled back at her with the brattiest face I could muster.

“But you heard her… they want to trade you.”

“Wait… that was… oh of course it was about me! Ugh. Fine, whatever. Just get me back to hell.”

“Don’t you want your GameGirl first?”

“Well obviously… duh…” I replied, rolling my eyes.

Keeping to her word, Victoria bought me a new game console and double the games she promised.

I may have squealed a bit in excitement. Which was mortifying. What the hell did this woman do to me?

And I really hate that this little day out… was the best day I’ve had in decades. Something about her… about spending time with her… she wasn’t like every filthy human. She was kind, caring, intelligent, interesting… and she knew how to deal with my sass. Which was a first. Not even my siblings could keep me in check. But for some reason this woman could hold her own against me.

I didn’t even complain when she took me to yet another clothes shop after visiting the game store, I was happy just spending time with her.

Not that I’d ever tell her or anyone else that. I’m a demon, I’m not supposed to get… crushes.

When I find cupid, I’m gonna strangle the life out of him. That nappy-wearing arsehole.

We arrived back at her estate late afternoon. The sun was still out, and her other car was still parked outside.

“Oh Beatrice must be back already…” Victoria said as she carried our shopping bags from the car to the house.

I followed closely behind her, clutching the bag which contained my new games console.

And as we reached the front door, it opened suddenly to reveal Beatrice, standing there in the same maid uniform I saw her wear yesterday. It made me wonder what kind of freak Victoria was in bed if she’s making her staff dress like that…

“You have a message from… Geoff.” Beatrice said, breaking me out of the fantasy currently playing out in my head. One that may have involved a maid uniform… me… and Victoria.

“I was expecting it. We ran into Raven at the cafe. She gave us a heads up.” Victoria said, without even slowing down.

“They want to meet tonight.”

“8pm. Please get back in touch with them and tell them the time we can meet. I’ll be helping Nia put her clothes away.”

“Ooooh, anything nice?” Beatrice asked.

“She’s going to look adorable…” Victoria smiled as we walked past Beatrice, into the mansion.

“AH SHIT!” I cried out in surprise as we put all the new clothes we bought into my room, watching as the glamour faded from my body, bringing back the familiar red skin, horns and… “My tail! Yay!” I quickly grabbed my tail and hugged it.

“You missed your tail?” Victoria asked, as she organised the bags.

“Of course! You would if your stupid species didn’t evolve and get rid of them!” I replied.

Vic playfully stuck her tongue out at me and started folding tops to put in the drawers.

“So… you have a bit of time to yourself before the meeting tonight…” She said, trailing off.

“I have to go?”

“They intend on trading you. I figured you should have a presence tonight and a say in what happens to you.”

“Why? Why not just hand me back over? So you can get what you want.”

“Because.” She barked back at me, taking me by surprise.

“Because what?”

“Because I said so. Now put your clothes away, and then you can wander or play your new games or whatever it is you want to do.” Her voice had turned serious all of a sudden.

“...Okay then…” I said, hoping I hadn’t upset her or made things awkward.

“We’ll have dinner at 6, so be downstairs in the kitchen before then. You don’t want to incur Beatrice’s wrath…”

“That red headed little pipsqueak? The one you force to wear that uniform? Yeah, I’m not scared of her.” I replied, laughing gently.

“You should be sweetie. Because I didn’t force her to wear anything. That’s her uniform. It wasn’t a requirement.”

“Wait… so she…”

“Yup. Anyway, be good. I’ll see you later.”

Victoria placed the last of the new clothes she bought for me into the wardrobe in my room before walking towards the door to leave.

“Umm…” I blurted out, making her stop instantly.

“What is it, sweetie?” She asked, in that tone that made my tummy all fluttery.

“What… what if I want to spend time with… you?”

“Why’d you want to do that? You have your game, this mansion. Hell, you could always go on my laptop and find out what has been happening on Earth since you last visited. All I ask is that you don’t leave the estate. For your own safety. Not a requirement though, just a request.”

“I… what are you going to do?” I asked.

“Probably a bit of research. Or maybe I’ll watch a movie.”

“Can… Can I join you?” I asked hesitantly, screaming at myself internally, knowing full well this isn’t how someone of my race should behave. Or feel.

“Of course. And because you’ve been good you can even pick out the movie…” She said, holding her hand out and smiling at me.

‘Good. She isn’t upset with me. At least I hope not.’ I thought to myself, smiling back at her.

Grabbing her hand, I skipped happily alongside her as we walked out of my new room and towards the fancy cinema room she had showed me last night.

As I sat next to Victoria, both of us watching the movie together, I felt myself tilting my body to the side… closer to her. I don’t know what I was thinking, and to be fair, I wasn’t even aware that I was doing it until my shoulder gently rested on hers. I was about to immediately panic and pull back, worried that maybe I had been a bit too forward, even without realising what I was doing.

But she rested her hand on mine on the armrest, clutching my hand, wrapping her fingers around mine as we continued watching the movie I had picked out, some romcom with a cute girl in it. She hadn’t even teased me about my choice.

So I relaxed my body, I let myself enjoy this moment. Because it may be my last with her.

“Wakey wakey…”

“Huh?” I said, opening my eyes and seeing the credits rolling.

“You fell asleep during the movie, sweetpea.” Victoria said, squeezing my hand and smiling at me with those cute… kissable… lips…

“I… umm…”

“It’s okay, you looked adorable.” She whispered, smiling down at me, making my insides feel funny again.

“Shuh up…”

“Where’d that brat go from last night?”

“I… shut up!” I pouted.

“It’s okay, I won’t tell anyone that you have a cute side…”

I scrunched my face up at her and pouted.

“It’s nearly dinnertime. Go wash your hands and meet me in the kitchen. Okay sweetpea?” She said in that cute voice of hers. That cute voice that could make me do anything for her.

“Okay… Mum…” I joked.

Mum, eh? Don’t make me spank you…” She joked back, winking at me.

It was then my whole body felt… strange. Not a bad strange. This was a very good strange. Little bit like the taste I feel when I feed. But… I had no idea what this was.

“Don’t threaten me with a good time…” I laughed, jumping off the comfortable seat and breaking the connection between my hand and hers.

“Go wash up. Don’t be late.” She ordered.

“Fiiiiine!” I groaned, walking out in a strop like a mopey teenager.

Wanting to spend as little time away from her as possible, I rushed down the grand hall towards the nearest bathroom I remembered. Scrubbing my hands like my life depended on it, I cleaned myself up, dried my hands and rushed out towards the kitchen.

And as I reached the kitchen, I saw Beatrice and Victoria talking privately.

I knew I shouldn’t… but I couldn’t help it. So I stood by the doorway, just out of sight, but close enough so that I could hear what they were talking about.

“You want to let her decide?” Beatrice asked Victoria.

“You know how I feel. She has to have the choice.” Victoria replied.

“But what if she wants to stay? I’ve seen the look she gives you. She’s smitten.”

‘I AM NOT SMITTEN!’ I screamed inside my head, silently stomping my feet on the ground in defiance.

“If she chooses to stay, we’ll deal with it. And we’ll find another way.”

“Shouldn’t this be the Order’s choice though?”

“Beatrice…”

“Fine. I’ll drop it. Just making sure you’re still you. I’m happy to report… you are.”

“Just… make her feel at home. Make her feel wanted. She’s not like any demon I’ve read about. Something is… special about her.”

“Yeah… she’s got really good hearing and isn’t as sneaky AS SHE THINKS SHE IS!” Beatrice shouted towards the doorway.

“We know you’re there sweetpea…” Victoria giggled.

‘Shit.’

I slinked around the corner and showed myself.

“Good girl getting cleaned up. Now sit down, we’ll have a nice meal whilst we wait for my associates to arrive.” Victoria said, pointing at the table.

And for some reason, those two little words made me feel like I was in Heaven.

…Eww.

“Good evening Victoria.” Geoff said, walking through the front door like he owned the place, taking his hat and coat off as he passed Victoria and Beatrice, who were currently greeting our guests who had all arrived at the same time.

“Evening everyone. Please come straight through to my study.” Victoria said, waving everyone in the direction of her study.

I hid up on the second floor, watching from above, trying to avoid being seen. After we had eaten dinner she instructed me to get changed into something nice and wait for her to call me in. So I got dressed in some fancy black dress she had bought me, some strappy heels and waited out of sight upstairs.

Once everyone had been greeted and walked towards the study, Vic looked at Beatrice, sighed, then looked up at me.

“Give me five minutes. I’ll call you in, petal.” She said.

I nodded shyly and sat my butt down on the old carpet, my legs dangling in the air through the bannister rails.

And so I waited.

“Come in sweetie…” Victoria said.

It had actually been longer than five minutes. Closer to double that. And I was anxious the whole time, which was a new feeling. But as soon as I heard that sweet, soothing voice of hers… my heart settled.

Climbing to my feet, I hopped over the bannister to the ground floor, landing on my feet. It was a good ten or more feet, but my agile demon reflexes meant I landed perfectly. Even in heels.

“Careful…” Victoria looked at me with disappointment. But I’m a demon… a small fall like that wouldn’t hurt me. I’m like a cat, I always land on my feet.

I shuffled my way over to her, and as I caught up, she walked into her study, with me closely following behind her.

“Fellow associates… you met her yesterday, but allow me to reintroduce you to Nia.” She announced to the others who were sitting around the study in various seats that must have been gathered from other rooms as no two seats were the same.

Nia? You get the demon a nickname?” Geoff scoffed.

‘Fuck you Geoff.’

“Niathruxzon is a bit of a mouthful.” Victoria explained.

Everyone turned to look at me as I followed Victoria around to her place on the other side of the desk. With all eyes on me, I felt even more nervous than before, which again… is not something a demon feels too often.

“Wait… you were… that girl!” Raven said, finally recognising me from earlier today.

“What girl?” Geoff asked.

“The girl in the cafe, she was having lunch with Victoria. Though she didn’t have that red skin and those horns or tail…”

“You took the demon out for lunch?” Geoff yelled.

“Yes, and?” Victoria was taking no shit from him today, which pleased me greatly. I had known Geoff for barely an hour in total and I could already tell how much of a dick he was.

“Did you cast a glamour on her?” Raven asked.

“Of course. Can’t have a demon walking about in public. But I thought she needed some better, less ruined clothes and a nice lunch.”

“But… but…” I could see Geoff starting to blow a gasket, but Victoria quickly cut him off.

“Anyway, back to why we are here. Our next course of action.”

“I say we trade the demon for the Child of Darkness.” Lucius spoke up.

“Yes, you told me your desire. And I told you mine.” Vic replied, sounding deathly serious.

‘Wait… what? She told them what? What the hell does she want?’

“You want her to decide? But she’s… a demon. She’s not part of our plan. She’s just… currency. We contact Hell and exchange her.”

“She decides. End of.” Victoria snapped back, sounding more like she did with me earlier.

“We vote. That’s how we’ve always worked.” Geoff spoke up again.

“No. You listen. Otherwise I walk.”

‘Damn Vic!’ I thought to myself as an eerie silence filled the air, the other cultists looking around at each other before facing Victoria again.

“Fine.” All the cultists said in union… bar Geoff.

“Which means… no host.” Vic said, focusing her argument at the argumentative arsehole.

“Wait… but you…” Geoff was suddenly nervous.

“I’m the only one who can carry the child. Raven is too old. And the last time, you lot didn’t have the anatomy to carry children. Unless you want to force a poor, innocent outsider to carry the Child of Darkness… you should back down.”

“What if we did?”

“I wouldn’t let that happen.” Vic growled.

The sound of her voice not only scared me, but apparently everyone in the room, Beatrice included, who stood at the back of the room as quiet as a mouse.

“You… So what do we do if she wants to stay?” Geoff said, admitting defeat.

“Then we deal with it.” Replied Victoria.

“What about our plan?”

“Find another way. We could just conduct the ritual once again.”

“But the next eclipse won’t be for another 18 months…”

“Then read a book in the meantime.” Victoria’s tone was something even the Knights of Hell aspired to achieve.

“Fine! Go on then… demon…” Geoff began.

“She has a name…” Victoria interrupted him.

“Fine… Nia… What do you want to do? Go back to Hell… or stay here on Earth?” Geoff asked, crossing his arms.

All eyes were on me again, including Victoria’s this time.

My eyes darted around each cult member, looking at their expressions, which just made me feel even more intimidated.

It was clear they all wanted me gone. They wanted the true target of their ritual. They wanted this child or whatever. Victoria however… I couldn’t tell what she wanted.

I wanted… I wanted to stay. Never in my very long lifetime would I have wanted to stay for a human being… but this… this was different. I wanted to stay for Victoria. I wanted to spend more time with her, be around her more, be… part of her life. The thought of returning to Hell and going back to torturing nerds was appealing, but not half as appealing as the thought of getting to spend more time with her.

But… Could I admit this? Especially in front of all these people? I’m a demon for Lucifer’s sake! I shouldn’t even be considering this. I should return to Hell, causing as much Chaos before I do. I definitely shouldn’t be feeling these feelings I have towards Victoria. But…

I looked at Victoria, who had a worried smile across her face.

‘Is that a worried ‘I hope she chooses to go’ or a worried ‘I hope she stays’ smile?’

I couldn’t decide.

This was too much.

My heart was racing.

My eyes started darting about again.

Until they looked up at Beatrice, who had a genuine smile on her face as she looked deeply into my eyes from across the room.

Now my lip reading isn’t exactly great, but I swear I saw her mouth the word ‘Stay’ to me, before nodding her head.

My heart was racing. It was getting harder to breathe. I…

I…

“I… want to stay.”

==========================================================

I love that you're all enjoying this new story of mine so much! It was probably my favourite to write out of all my stories (so far), and I put a lot more of myself into it. So to see you all enjoy it so much, it makes me happy, so thank you for all your kind comments and replies.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo and the next 2 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo and Infernum Infantem.

New chapters of Regression Echo every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Infernum Infantem every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Proposal Nia is allowed to stay and for that Geoff is sent to hell as a victim and that they will be tortured for having summoned a co-worker.

Always fascinating how much men consider themselves important.

Must be the testosterone and the wrong idea of masculinity.

In my experience, you get your way when you act smart and intelligent like Victoria.

39 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Always fascinating how much men consider themselves important.

Must be the testosterone and the wrong idea of masculinity.

In my experience, you get your way when you act smart and intelligent like Victoria.

I would not say that is a men problem but more a problem for people with a too big ego and/or too less intelligence. There are also way too many women out there with the same issues of "being important". (but better not open that can of worms or the Twitter mob is running along xD)

Still i agree lets trade him against Nia but Nia is not really important there so maybe they dont even care if she is there or not.

Not sure if she is somewhat emotionally bound to Victoria thanks to the ritual or just her being like a child finding some she just like a lot. Very curios but i guess we will find out later on.

Wondering how long it’s going to take them to realize they can’t trade Nia for the Child of Darkness because she is the Child of Darkness. I think they got the incantation right, they just got something they didn’t expect. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Wondering how long it’s going to take them to realize they can’t trade Nia for the Child of Darkness because she is the Child of Darkness. I think they got the incantation right, they just got something they didn’t expect. 

This was my guess. Maybe Victoria suspects it?

3 hours ago, TerranV said:

This was my guess. Maybe Victoria suspects it?

She would have spend enough time with Nia to get to that conclusion but maybe not everything went right since they clearly thought about a baby. Maybe Nia can find out what happend we will see i guess. But then i am curios what her plan is because she kept it a secret for at least now not obvious reasons.

Chapter 9: Take your Demon To Work Day

-Victoria-

“You want to… stay?” I asked, surprised at her answer.

Nia looked at me, as if she felt guilty for choosing to stay.

“She can’t stay!” Geoff growled.

“She has decided. And we will respect her choice. Anyone has a problem with that, they have to go through me…” I growled back. I wasn’t backing down from this. I wasn’t going to let any of them intimidate me or Nia.

“Fine. I’m not staying here to watch this farce. We’ll be in touch regarding the next ritual attempt. I’ll see myself out. Enjoy your… demon.”

Geoff got up off his chair and stormed past Beatrice, who had only barely managed to move out of the way in time.

Lucius and Auron didn’t say a word, getting up and following Geoff out.

Carmine at least nodded his head and bowed out before leaving.

This left Raven.

“I… think you’re making a mistake. But I won’t question any of the decisions you both made. We can wait until the next eclipse.” She said, clearly not impressed.

“Thank you, Raven. I could always trust you.” I said, nodding my head to her in thanks.

“Just… I hope you know what you’re getting into. Especially with Geoff. You don’t know what he’s going to do now you’ve crossed him.”

“Whatever he throws at us, I’ll handle it. And then I’ll make him regret it.”

“Of that, I have no doubt. I must be going now, this was only a flying visit. I must procure the ingredients for the next ritual.”

“If you need any help, you know I’m here.”

“Thanks Vic. Take care. All of you.”

And with that, Raven left, leaving Nia, Beatrice and myself alone in the study.

“I… need a drink. Give me a minute.” I said, getting up and heading to the door.

“Miss… let…” Beatrice said, reaching out to grab me.

Before she could finish, I left the room, closing the study door behind me.

I hadn’t had a fight with the others like this in a long time, and I was still shaking, but I couldn’t let anyone see it. So I leaned against the door to the study and took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

“Did… did I fuck up?” I heard Nia say on the other side of the door.

“First… language. And secondly… no sweetie, you didn’t.” Beatrice replied, trying to reassure the poor girl.

“But… Victoria…”

“She doesn’t like confrontation like that. That’s all.”

“But… did you really say stay?”

“I did.” Beatrice confirmed.

“Why?”

“Because you fit well here. And because you make Miss Victoria happy.”

“I do? I wasn’t sure if she even wanted me here…” I heard Nia sigh.

“Nia… can I tell you a secret? But you can’t tell Victoria or anyone…”

“Sure…”

“She wanted you to stay.”

“She said that?”

“No. But I know her. You know how I said earlier that you were smitten…”

“I’M NOT SMITTEN!”

“Sweetie… it’s obvious. It is with her too.”

“Wait… so she…?”

“Yes. Trust me, she wanted you to stay. But she wanted to give you the choice. She… she values your choices more than anything. The ability to choose.”

“Why?”

“That… is something she has to share with you sweetie. It’s not my place. Just trust me, she’s happy you’re staying.”

“Thanks Beatrice…”

“You’re welcome sweetie. Now, we better head off. Why don’t you go get changed into your jammies and get snuggled up for the night. We can discuss what your plans are, now that you're staying, tomorrow.”

“What about Victoria? Is she going to be okay?” Nia asked, the sweet little thing.

I felt a little flutter in my chest.

“She’ll be fine, trust me. Now off you pop to bed.” Beatrice ordered.

Hearing shuffling, I quickly moved away from the door and hid behind a wooden pillar, out of sight. The study door opened, and out walked Nia, who walked past the pillar, not even realising I was there. She headed off up to her room, her tail swishing happily like a cat.

“I wasn’t wrong, was I?” I heard from behind me once Nia was out of sight.

I quickly turned around to see Beatrice standing there, with her very unimpressed face staring directly at me.

“I… you… you knew?”

“Vic… You know you can’t hide from me. Physically or your emotions. I knew you were listening. I wasn’t wrong though, was I? You have feelings for the girl.”

“I… maybe. But… I had to let her decide.”

“And that’s why I like you. But now she has decided… what do you intend to do with her?” She asked.

“I…”

“May I suggest something?”

“Sure.”

“You haven’t dated since… you know…”

“Yeah?” I replied, awkwardly.

“Take it easy, but not too easy. She clearly has feelings for you, and you for her. So ask her out. Go on a date together. I can help you with the glamour spell so it lasts a bit longer this time. Go to a bar, go for dinner… just… don’t hold it all back and avoid your feelings like you always do.”

Fine… but… tomorrow.”

“You better. Don’t think I’ll go easy on you if you don’t.” Bea said, giving me that judgemental glance she is such a pro at.

“Thanks Beatrice. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

“Go to bed. Breakfast at the usual time. You’ve got to go into the office tomorrow, right?”

“Yeah. It’s that time again.”

I was about to walk off when Beatrice opened her mouth again, causing me to freeze in place.

“Take her with you.”

“What? Take Nia?” I replied, confused by her sudden suggestion.

“Trust me.”

“Okay… Maybe I will. Well good night Beatrice.”

“Goodnight Victoria.”

And with that, I headed off to my bedroom, desperate to sleep and relax after such a draining encounter with my associates.

=============================================

Shuffling my sleepy arse to the kitchen, guided by the smell of food cooking, I was still half way between the waking world and the dream world. I had a wonderful dream about Nia that involved lots of cuddles and kisses and… yeah… but then it quickly descended into a nightmare when she was quickly taken from me. So I was glad to be somewhat awake at least.

“Morning sleepyhead.” Beatrice greeted me, without breaking her concentration from cooking breakfast. It was too early for her to put her uniform on, so she was just in her dressing gown and slippers, just like I was. I slumped into my usual seat at the kitchen dining table and kept my head up with my hands.

“Morning. Ugh, I hate having to wake up this early.” I replied.

“But it’s your monthly office visit. You need to go in. Or else how will you maintain control over the management?” 

Beatrice had a point. Doesn’t mean I was suddenly happy with having to wake up at 6am.

“I know. Just… coffee. Please. Food. Need. Wake up.”

“You’re lucky I understand your sleepy talk. What about Nia? Should we wake her?”

“Let her sleep a bit longer.”

“No need!” A cheery voice came from the doorway to the kitchen.

I turned around to see Nia, full of energy, dressed and ready for the day already. She skipped over and sat down across the table from me as Beatrice brought a coffee over for me, placing it under my chin, and a jug of orange juice and a glass for Nia before going back to cooking breakfast.

“You’re… cheery…” I laughed.

“Remember, I don’t sleep. Well, I don’t need to. I can, but it’s more for pleasure.” Nia beamed.

“So what have you been doing all night?”

“Oh I got in bed… and then spent all night playing my new GameGirl.”

“Figures…” I smirked at her.

“So what are you doing up so early? You weren’t up this early yesterday…” She asked.

“I have to go into the office.”

“Office? Eww.”

Even her disgusted face was adorable.

“I know, right? But it needs doing. I only have to do it once a month. Keep my minions in check. Sign stuff.”

“Oooh minions?” Nia perked up immediately.

“Well I was going to ask… Do you want to come with me sweetie?” I asked, nursing the cup of coffee in my hands.

“To work? Why? What would I do?”

“Keep me company? See what I do? See my company?”

“Umm…”

“You can bring your GameGirl in case you get bored.” I said, giving in. 

“Okay, sure!” she replied, sounding chipper once again.

“Once we’ve eaten, I want you to go put on that pantsuit I bought you and meet me in my study. We’ll take my fun car to work.”

“Aww…” Beatrice groaned.

“You can have it tomorrow, I promise.” I giggled.

“I do love that car…” Beatrice smiled as she plated up the delicious-looking breakfast.

“How do I look?” Nia asked as she burst into my study after being gone for a while.

After breakfast I had gotten dressed in my favourite pantsuit and blouse, and was in the study preparing my files to take into work with me. Nia had rushed off to get dressed too, but had taken much longer to do so. Honestly I was close to sending a rescue party with the time it took her to get ready. But hey, she looked perfect for a day at the office, with a suit that matched mine, her white hair tied up neatly into a ponytail, and a leather satchel slung over her shoulder.

“Smart. Professional.”

“Thank you!” She replied, smiling.

“...Adorable.” I grinned.

“Hey!” She pouted.

“But yes, perfect for today. Good job.”

I saw her wiggle slightly. It was adorable how much she loved being praised. Something I would mentally jot down for future use. No doubt this would be invaluable in the near future.

“Even got my Gamegirl and a few games in this stupid bag you got me.” She said, proudly opening up the bag to show me her simple accomplishment.

‘Just like a toddler. Honestly… adorable.’ I thought to myself as I smiled and nodded at the demon.

“Just one last thing…”

“What’s that?” She asked.

“Beatrice?” I called out.

Beatrice walked in, past Nia, and over to me.

“Can you… you know?” I asked, knowing that she would understand.

“Oh, now?”

“Please, we’ll be heading out in a minute.”

“Okidoki!” Beatrice replied, turning to Nia and concentrating.

Reciting some Latin words that I could barely pick out, Beatrice then pointed her hand at Nia. And in an instant, Nia’s red skin, horns and tail all disappeared, replaced by a glamour identical to the one I had cast on her yesterday.

“Wait… what?” Nia stepped back in shock.

“We needed a glamour that would last a bit longer today. So I asked Beatrice.” I replied.

“Wait… so Beatrice is…?”

“A Witch, yes. Who do you think introduced me to the occult and supernatural?”

“How did you hide this from me? Usually I can sense magic…”

“Oh sweetie… I know what you are. And how to deal with your kind…” Beatrice said, winking at the small girl.

Nia started blushing in response.

“If that will be all? I’ve got chores to do.”

“That’s everything, thanks Beatrice.” I said, smiling back at her.

And with that, Beatrice left, closing the door behind her.

“Wait… Why the hell is she a maid if she’s a damn Witch?” Nia asked, still shocked by this latest revelation.

“She likes it. Again… She chose the uniform.” I replied.

“Kinky little…” Nia smirked, adjusting her outfit with the sudden loss of her tail.

“Ready to go, sweetpea?” I asked, cutting her off before she could swear.

“Oh… sure, let’s go!”

I’m not sure which she was more impressed by: The car ride in my luxury sports car, or the tower in which my business resided.

But either way, I felt very confident as she closely followed me about all morning, whilst I showed her every aspect of running my company. She didn’t even touch her GameGirl, she was too busy watching me run my company and interacting with my employees.

Being the demon that she is, she greatly enjoyed watching me fire some employees that had failed me one too many times, as well as putting my management team in their places.

She quickly found that I ran my company like a well-oiled machine, but I did so with heart. I gave second, third, even ninth chances. I paid my employees well, I gave them great benefits, but I wouldn’t put up with people who didn’t deserve their positions. And this isn’t a whole ‘meet targets or be fired’ thing, it was more… keep being rude to clients, treating your coworkers like shit, or thinking they could get away with anything and then maybe I’ll consider firing you. Too many times employees have seen the compassion I give to people when circumstances changed, or when they messed up… and they abused my compassion. That… that is something I won’t let them get away with.

So when I ordered security to escort two people who had done just that out of the building, I watched as Nia clapped excitedly.

“Enjoy that sweetie?” I asked from behind my desk as I leant back.

It was just the two of us now in my private office. Which looked like any executive’s office from any office building. Whilst I run my company differently to others… visually it looks identical to any normal large office block.

“Very much so. Those jerks deserved it. To be honest… they deserved much worse. I can tell.” Nia replied.

“You can tell?”

“I can see the sin in people. I can see their guilt.”

“What about me?”

“You… no, I shouldn’t.”

“Please…” I begged, desperately wanting to know.

“You’re guilty… but it’s not your fault.”

“You can tell the difference?”

“Yeah. It’s… just… different. It’s hard to explain. Why? What do you feel guilty about?” Nia asked.

“Maybe when you’re older I’ll tell you…” I laughed.

“Oi! I’m older than you!”

“Your centuries mean nothing sweetie. I’m still more of an adult than you…”

Nia pouted at me, squirming about in her chair at the back of the room.

“So what now?” She asked.

“I’ve got a few more meetings, and then we’ll get lunch delivered. Then more meetings. Then we get out of here.”

“Umm…”

“What is it sweetie?” I asked as I noticed her avoiding eye contact and squirming about in her seat.

“What are we doing tonight?” She asked, nervously.

“Do you want to do something? How about… dinner?”

“I thought that was a given. You humans need to eat.”

“I meant out.”

“Wait, what?” Her eyes widened in surprise. She had heard me. She clearly understood what I meant.

“Do you want to go out for dinner? And maybe a drink?” I clarified, making no room for miscommunication.

“Oh…” Her cheeks turned as crimson as her natural, non-glamoured skin was. “...Sure.”

“Good. I’ll get my assistant to make reservations for us.”

“I have one more question…” She spoke up one last time, sounding a bit more confident now.

“What is it sweetie? You know you can ask me anything…”

“What the hell does this company actually do?”

??️‍?

OH! IMPORTANT! - No chapter of Regression Echo on Sunday, obviously.  Will be back next Wednesday as usual.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo and the next 2 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo and Infernum Infantem.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 8

I think I'd like working for her? She seems a little intense but it sounds like even if I'm not the best and have disability issues I'd be fine as long as I kept trying...

15 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Such a great story. Love it ?

I love how respect for others is always built into your stories. Says a lot about the author…

Awww this comment makes me super happy and proud, thank you ?❤️

9 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I think I'd like working for her? She seems a little intense but it sounds like even if I'm not the best and have disability issues I'd be fine as long as I kept trying...

Yeah Victoria would be very forgiving, as long as your heart was in the right place.

28 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Beatrice beeing a Witch explains how she's totally cool with a demon being around. 

With Victoria been as nice as she seems its surprising she wants to bring about the apocalypse.

Maybe there's a reason Victoria wants to bring about the apocalypse? ?

Chapter 10: Intimacy

-Nia-

“We do all kinds, sweetpea.” Vic responded.

‘That’s not an answer… why is she being so vague?’ I thought to myself as I squirmed about in this restricting pantsuit. ‘Why the hell do humans wear this crap? They have much more comfortable clothing available!’

“Like what?” I asked her, desperate to know more about her life and this company. If she was being shady for a reason, I wanted… no, needed to know.

“Well when I started it up earlier in my life, we were a small law…”

“No… please don’t say it…” I sighed.

“We’re… a law firm.”

“Great, so I won’t be able to make any deals here…” I laughed.

“Huh?”

“Lawyers… they’re soulless…” I nudged her, jokingly…

But at that point my joke had fallen flat on its arse.

“...I’m sorry, Nia. That would be funny if I hadn’t heard every lawyer joke that ever existed.” Vic said, rolling her eyes at me.

“Fine. Just give me time. I’ll make up one you haven’t heard.”

“You do that sweetie, and get back to me.” She said, winking at me, making my legs feel like jelly again.

“So… you’re a lawyer?” I asked, wanting to find out more about her.

“Solicitor. This is England, sweetpea. And I no longer practice. I own the company, and see to the big picture, and occasionally oversee cases. But I don’t take on any clients myself.”

“So you own this whole building, and all the lawyers… sorry, solicitors… work for you?”

“Yes petal. Most of the time my most trusted employees can keep the business running whilst I attend to my… extracurricular activities.”

“You mean summoning demons and teasing them?” I grinned.

“Exactly.” She grinned back.

“And you get a boatload of money for doing nothing?”

“Thanks to a lot of hard work early on in my life, some wise investments, as well as a bit of help from the occult… yes.”

“Sounds fun. And even better, you keep your soul at the end of it…”

“Again? It's basically the same joke…” She sighed at me this time.

“Hey, I’ll come up with a good one eventually!” I whined.

The rest of the day crawled along. It was mostly just Victoria signing things and meeting with employees regarding cases they were working on. I sat at the back of her personal office, quiet as a mouse, listening intently as I watched this strong, confident woman run her well oiled machine.

I must have been in a bit of a trance, as the sound of clicking brought me back to the present. Looking up, Victoria was looking at me, snapping her fingers.

“You okay sweetie? Still in there?”

“Yeah… why?”

“You were gone a long time in that little head of yours…”

“I was? What time is it?”

“Nearly time for us to go.”

“Wait, seriously?” My eyes widened in surprise.

“Yeah. Now… My assistant made reservations for us.”

“Reservations?” I asked, confused.

“You know… our dinner date.”

“D… d… date?” I asked, followed by an audible gulp that filled the room.

“Unless you don’t want to?”

“I… but… umm…”

“What’s up, Nia?”

“You mean… a date date? A proper date? You. Me. Dinner. Flirting. Talking?”

“I thought that was obvious?”

“BUT WHY? WHY ME?” I blurted out without meaning to.

“Because you’re cute, you’re funny, and I like spending time with you.”

“I mean… but… I… umm…”

Normally I was this terrifying demon, one who could torture the souls of the damned, make them beg and plead me to stop, dominate even the unruliest of souls. But around her… I was a kitten. A timid little kitten who wanted nothing more than to kiss those soft lips of hers…

Maybe it was my nature. Maybe it’s because I’m hungry. I haven’t fed in a while. Not since Hell. Maybe that’s why I’m weak around her, and why my lust for her is so strong. That must be it! I’m just hungry. Maybe after I feed later… I’ll stop being so weak and pathetic and… like a lovesick puppy.

“Well?”

“Sure…” I responded. I needed to feed, and this was my best opportunity.

“Good, I’ve got a car picking us up in 10 minutes.”

“10 minutes? Really?”

“Yes sweetie. Now come on, let’s get going.”

I don’t know what sick mind games this woman was playing on me, but she was deathly silent the entire journey. All the way to the restaurant, the gorgeous woman beside me, in the back of this luxurious car, as we were chauffeured across town towards our destination… said nothing. Occasionally she’d glance over at me and smile.

But I was no better. I tried to open my mouth to break the awkward silence, but I… I couldn’t. I was too nervous. Which is still a new thing to me.

“We’re here, Ma’am.” Said the driver.

“Thank you.” She replied before turning to me. “Shall we?”

I nodded and opened the car door, stepping out and closing it behind me. As I turned around, I saw the cutest little Italian restaurant. I don’t know what I was expecting from a woman as wealthy and sophisticated as her… but this wasn’t it.

“This place… this place is special to me.”

“Have… have you ever brought someone here before?” I asked, genuinely interested. As if I felt… jealous? Eww. I’m not supposed to feel jealous. I’m a damn demon! But this… this felt just like it.

“Only one person.” Vic replied.

“Who was that?”

“Someone special to me.”

I didn’t know whether to feel jealous that there was someone else special to her out there, or feel happy that I was apparently special enough to bring to this sacred place of hers.

“Where is he? Or she.” I asked, worried I was prying a bit too much into her past too quickly.

“She’s gone.” She said, with no life in her voice.

“Where?”

“Come on, let’s go in, otherwise we’ll be late.”

“I…” Stopping before I could ask more about this mystery woman, I figured maybe now wasn’t the best time to dig up her dark past.

I skipped quickly to catch up to her as she walked in, taking hold of her hand and gripping tightly as we walked into the quaint little restaurant.

“Table for Delacroix.” Victoria announced to the waiter who briskly walked past.

“Oh Miss Delacroix, it’s been a while! We missed you. Come in, please, your usual table is waiting for you.” He replied, indicating the way with his hands before returning to serving other customers.

“Come along Nia, you’ll love the food here.”

After the waiter took our order and we had settled down in this cosy authentic Italian restaurant, and after taking a few sips of the expensive wine Victoria had ordered for us both, I made my move.

“So… this person who you brought here…” I tried working my way towards finding out what her secret was, despite the voice inside my head telling me it was a bad idea.

“Nia, please… not now. Maybe I’ll tell you another time.” Victoria responded, the tone of her voice implying that she wasn’t going to budge on this topic. Not right now at least.

“Okay, but you promise you will?”

“I promise. Just… let’s enjoy our food. Now we’ve ordered it won’t be long.”

“Okay then… what else do we talk about?”

“How about… why did you want to stay?” She asked, placing her arms on the table and cupping her chin with her hands.

“I… Um… so this place huh? It’s nice!” I replied, quickly dodging the question. And so smoothly too…

“It’s a place I visited in my youth. It’s special to me. Now… back to my question. Why did you want to stay, sweetie?”

“I don’t know… I just… I… I like it here. I like… you.”

Victoria’s hand crept across the gingham tablecloth on this small table for two, making its way to mine as it rested in front of me.

She grasped mine with hers and looked me in the eyes.

“I like you too.”

My heart went all fluttery again, as did my tummy.

I hated this feeling! I shouldn’t be feeling it! But… this… ugh! I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to pounce over the table and rip her clothes off. I was so hungry, I needed to feed, and being around her made me want to feed more than ever. As if I had been starved for a hundred years.

She was so… beautiful… powerful… and so fucking hot!

But I kept myself restrained. Maybe I could drain a bit later from her. If things go well. I won’t need to feed fully.

If she keeps that smile up though… the one that is begging me to kiss it… I may not be able to control myself.

As promised, the food was delicious.

The setting was cosy, romantic… it was perfect.

And the company… well she was even more perfect. 

Victoria talked about her job, her love of movies, her Mansion, even her interest in video games… which I was not expecting.

I talked about my time in Hell, my brief visits to Earth in the past, but mostly my own love of video games.

We talked for hours, even after finishing our food. She must have some relationship with the owners, or she was paying them a lot, because we got to keep our table all night, even after the other customers had all finished eating and the restaurant was empty.

“So…” Victoria said, looking around the empty restaurant, the sound of cleaning in the kitchen being the only audible noise.

“So…” I said back to her.

“Home?” She asked.

“I… don’t want this to end.”

“I never said it should end. Just… we should get going.”

“Lead the way then…” I said, smiling at her, my demanding hunger overwhelming me at this point.

We got back to her estate shortly after dark. Pulling up outside the Mansion, I felt hungrier than ever. No amount of human food could satisfy me. And with her within reach… my pulse raced and I bit my lip in anticipation.

Sitting there in the car, the engine had gone quiet and we were left in silence. The small light in the car illuminated her beautiful face.

“So… we could call it a night here… or maybe go and watch something…” She suggested, acting coyly.

But I just looked at her like a tiger ready to pounce on its next meal.

“How about…”

Before she could finish, I flung myself over the armrest of her car and grabbed her head with both hands. Thrusting my lips forward, they quickly found their way to hers and I let myself go. All my inhibitions were gone, all the skirting about our feelings was a thing of the past as I kissed her soft, sultry lips.

She didn’t fight back, she didn’t resist. Just like my usual victims. She pressed forward, putting her hands on my waist, kissing me passionately.

Passion overwhelmed us both as I moved my lips to her neck, Victoria moving her hands into my jacket, undoing the buttons on the blouse I was wearing.

“Wait…” She said, breaking contact quickly and pulling back.

…Something no one has ever been able to do before.

“What? Is something wrong?” I asked, confused and horny as Hell.

“Not here. Bedroom. Now.”

“Don’t need to ask me twice…” I grinned.

She pushed my naked body against her bedroom door, pinning my hands above my head with hers, kissing my neck and my shoulders softly. I moaned with pleasure as I felt trickles of her life force drain into me.

“Oh Nia… you… I… I need you…” She moaned into my neck, grabbing both my wrists and pulling them back down, before spinning me around and throwing me onto her bed.

“Come and get me then…” I growled at her, admiring her slender figure and attractive, naked body. The only thing she was wearing was that fancy jewellery of hers.

“Gladly…”

And as she straddled me, kissing me all over my chest, the glamour Beatrice had cast on me earlier began to wear off. Patches of red skin started emerging on me, my horns returned as did my tail.

My anxiety began rising, worried that this would scare her off. Even though I knew… My prey can’t resist me, no matter what I look like.

“Oh baby…” She said as she exhaled, before resuming her work on my chest with her lips.

My forked tail wrapped itself around her leg, which just made her even more passionate… more… eager.

Wrapping my legs around her waist, she responded by kissing my lips, looking me straight in the eyes.

“You… are the most beautiful creature in the whole world…” She said, sounding out of breath.

I was used to this. Whenever I’d feed I’d hear all these things… because they genuinely felt this way. It’s because of what I am. What I do. They can’t resist me.

“And you are the most beautiful human I have ever met.” I replied, kissing her lips once again, feeling the life force flow out of her mouth and into mine. “I really didn’t want to have to do this… but… I can’t help it…”

“Help what?” She asked, between kisses.

“This…”

I thrust myself forwards, kissing her and wrapping my naked body around hers, absorbing as much life force as I could.

I was so hungry.

I couldn’t help it.

I needed this.

I didn’t want to do this. I liked her too much. But I needed to feed.

“OHHHHHHHHHH” She screamed out in ecstasy.

“I’m sorry Victoria…” I whispered into her ear as I fed from her.

I lay there on the bed, exhausted but feeling satiated after feeding.

But unlike previous times, where I’d feel nothing but content… now I felt… guilty… empty.

I had used her up like she was a fucking juice box. Drained her life force from her just to feed myself. I liked this woman. She made me feel… something. Which is a miracle, as I haven’t felt anything like that in… well… ever. She was a miracle herself, as well as an enigma. And I genuinely wanted to spend more time with her. But I needed to feed. I needed to. I couldn’t control it. I… didn’t want to…

A tear rolled down my cheek as the lifeless body of the woman I actually felt something for lay next to me, completely drained.

“What… what have I done?” I said out loud to myself, that singular tear turning into a full-on sob fest.

A large gasp filled the air, as if someone just awoke from nearly drowning.

Turning to the source of it, I saw Victoria shoot up, sitting up naked on the bed next to me.

“But… WHAT? HOW?” I cried out. This had NEVER happened before with any of my meals.

“So…” She took a deep breath, trying to gather her wits about her.

She shook her head and I watched as her naked chest rose and fell repeatedly as she tried to gather her senses.

“So?”

“So… you’re a succubus then?” She grinned at me.

?‍❤️‍?‍???️‍?❤️?

Hope you all had a good festive period and have a Happy New Year!

• Like 11
On 1/2/2023 at 5:06 AM, TBCuri said:

What's a succubus?

Demonic entity that uses sexual energy to drain the life force of another!! Succubus is the female version! While an incubus is the male version!!

Chapter 11: Visitor

-Victoria-

Nia stumbled backwards, falling off the bed.

“You okay hun?” I asked, concerned.

“I… thought…”

“You thought you killed me?”

“I… yeah… buh…”

“Awww, are those tears? Did you cry, thinking I had died, sweetpea?” I asked, surprised that she was actually crying.

“I… didn’t mean to… the hunger… it was… too much…” Her voice quivered.

“I know sweetie. I’ve read about your kind. Good thing I had my amulet on me, otherwise you really would have drained the life out of me. But damn… the rumours were true… Succubi really do know what they’re doing in the bedroom. I have never felt like that before… what a rush!”

“I… so… you’re okay?” She asked, with genuine concern in her tone.

“I am, don’t worry. And don’t feel guilty. I know all about cravings and hunger and all that. I’ve done my research regarding lots of ‘monsters’. Just… a heads up would have been nice.” I said, holding my hand out. “I have to ask though… Was my attraction to you natural or because of… your power?”

“Oh that was all you. I can turn the ‘irresistible lust’ aura, the one that makes people desperate to have sex with me, off or on at will. And I didn’t use it on you. Didn’t need to.”

“Thought so.” I smiled.

She grabbed my waiting hand and I helped her up to her feet, before she settled back next to me on the bed.

I stared at her beautiful naked body, wanting to kiss it so badly… but knowing if we went for round two… I’m not sure my amulet of protection would be able to handle it so soon after it was drained. So I resisted and kept to just appreciating the beautiful demoness beside me.

“I… didn’t want to scare you off.” She said, looking down in shame.

“And why would that scare me off poppet?”

“Because… that would mean… we couldn’t have… you know…”

“We couldn’t have sex? Normally, yeah. If you didn’t want to kill them, you’d have to forgo sex with them if they were mortal like me. But I have my amulet. And I would have told you that if you had told me about what type of demon you are!”

“Sorry…” She mumbled.

“Oh sweetie, don’t worry about it. Just… no more secrets now, okay? I need you to be honest with me.”

“I am! I just… chose to withhold some information. I never lied!”

“I know, but no more keeping stuff that may be important, okay precious?”

I watched as she squirmed in place, so I mentally took notes to add that to the list of cute names that make her melt.

“So you’re really okay?” She asked, obviously unable to calm down after she thought she lost me.

“I am, I promise. Though I couldn’t go for a second round right now.” I laughed.

“Me neither, I’m full.” She joined in the laughter, which put me at ease, she was starting to feel more relaxed if she was laughing.

“So you feed on life force through sex? How often do you have to feed?” I asked.

“In Hell time moves differently, plus I torture pathetic nerds… who I can drain at any time I like. On Earth… I need it a bit more often. I’m not sure how long though, I never really tested it.”

“Well we’ll keep an eye on you, okay?”

“Sure. What… do I get like a sticker chart or something? ‘Days without draining the life force from a mortal after fucking them’?”

Language… and that could be arranged…” I winked.

She pouted in return, making me giggle.

“So what will we…”

There was a sudden knock at the front door.

The problem was… we were currently on the other side of the estate, in my bedroom. There’s no way we could have heard a knock this far away… not unless that was a very heavy impact.

“I… sense something…” Nia said, her body suddenly on edge.

“Sense what?” I asked her.

“Demons.”

“Here? You mean ones that aren't you?”

“Yeah…” Her tail wrapped around her leg, just like a cat does when it’s nervous.

Whatever it was scared the hell out of her.

“You stay here sweetie. I’ll go see what it was.”

“But you…”

“I’ve got wards and protections. And I’ve got Beatrice.”

“Be… be careful…” She muttered. It was cute how concerned this demon from Hell was for me.

“I will. Stay here. Do NOT move.” I ordered, getting up off the bed and grabbing my nightgown, wrapping it around my body to cover my state of undress.

As I reached the front door, I saw Beatrice standing there, looking at the front door in her uniform.

“Have you not gone to bed yet, Beatrice?” I asked her.

Another knock rang through the mansion.

“I was about to… and then… this…” She replied, fear in her voice.

“Any idea who or what it is?”

“No idea.”

“Nia said she sensed a demonic presence…”

“Are they here for her?” Beatrice asked.

“Maybe? Maybe we should see who it is and ask. Are you ready?”

“Ready.” She said, preparing her magic for a fight.

I grabbed the handle of the front door, unlocked the bolt and slowly pulled it open as Beatrice hid behind me, ready to pounce at a moment's notice.

Looking through the gap in the door, I saw what I was expecting when we first summoned Nia… well no, not the child of Darkness, but a demon. One that looked a lot more like the ones I had read about.

Dark red skin, cloven hoofs, claw-like hands, impish wings, a bare chest with his muscles on full display… and the biggest, meanest look on his grizzled, scruffy face. With two large, curling horns atop his head… he was the demon I had seen in books and in the media. All he needed was a pitchfork and you’d think he was Satan himself… sorry, herself.

“A demon?” Beatrice whispered from behind me.

“I believe you have something of ours…” He growled, the agony of Hell somehow present in his deep, booming voice.

“And what would that be?” I replied, coyly.

“Don’t play games with me, mortal. I sensed her presence here. Which aligns with the summoning ritual we experienced in Hell last night. She’s here…”

“Who?” I tried to sound as innocent as possible, hoping that would throw him off the scent.

“Niathruxzon!” He bellowed.

“Niath… who?” I asked, playing dumb.

“Niathruxzon! …Brat of Hell.” He sighed.

“Sorry, I don’t know who you are. And sorry, what’s your name?”

He looked fucking terrifying. And it took every ounce of strength to fight against my flight response. Even more so to act like this in front of him.

“Zirgraxul. I have been sent by her supervisor, Xelmath. Niathruxzon is missing, and we believe she was sent here in error. You conducted a ritual, correct?”

“We did.”

“Well instead of getting… ugh, one second.”

His intimidating stance changed as he breathed out and let go of his gut. Conjuring a pair of reading glasses and a clipboard out of thin air, he quickly put the glasses on and started reading the contents on his clipboard.

“I… ah… I see… you were meant to summon the… Child of Darkness? Oh wow… big order. End of times and all that. Fun stuff. But yes, instead you got sent some crappy demon by mistake. I’m here to take her back. Sorry, I don’t know who authorised this, but there was a massive error at HQ.”

“We attempted the summoning… but nothing happened. We didn’t get a demon or whatever. Does she look like you?” I asked, lying my arse off to this creature from Hell.

“She… is a lot less intimidating. She’s pathetic really, but we need her back in Hell. Her ‘clients’ are annoying to torture, and I hate to say this… but we need her.” He sighed in defeat.

‘I bet she would love to hear this… and if I’m right in thinking, she’s probably giggling up on the top floor balcony right now as she’s listening in… that little minx.’ I thought to myself, chuckling silently to myself.

“Well I’m sorry, we never saw a demon. Maybe she was summoned elsewhere? Or maybe she was summoned somewhere else in the mansion and escaped? Either way… no demons here. Sorry for wasting your time like this.”

“But… ugh. That girl is going to pay when I find her. Sorry to bother you.” The demon said, waving his hand, making the glasses and the clipboard disappear in an instant.

“Are all demons this polite?” I asked, pushing my luck.

“Normally no, I’d slit your throat and rip out your insides so there aren’t any witnesses. But you are already aware of our existence, you have a Witch behind you, ready to kill me… and most importantly… a deal is a deal. You wanted to summon the Child of Darkness. We failed to fulfil our side of the bargain, so once we get her back, we’ll give you what you asked for. Until then… I’m not allowed to lay a finger on you. So if that’s everything… I’ll bid you goodnight, ladies…”

Beatrice walked from behind me, smiling and waving at the demon.

“Bye Zirky!” She said, humiliating the gruff demon as he snorted back at us and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

“Zirky? Really?” I asked, turning around to Beatrice.

“I thought he looked like a Zirky…” She laughed.

“Way to piss off the demon who is hunting the woman I lo…” I shut my mouth instantly, realising what I was about to say.

“Were you just about to say… that word…” Beatrice’s eyes widened in excitement.

“Shut up. Go to bed.” I snapped.

“Gladly. You better go reassure your girlfriend…” Beatrice said, pointing with her head towards the balcony, where Nia sat, her bare legs dangling over the edge.

“She’s not my… nevermind, just go to bed.”

“Good night!” Beatrice laughed, quickly heading off down the grand hall to her living quarters.

“So…” I said, looking up at Nia, who looked… worried.

“So… how much of that did you hear?” I asked, sitting down next to Nia on the balcony.

“Everything…” She replied, sighing.

“I told you to wait in the bedroom. What if he had seen you?”

“I…”

“What’s up, sweetpea?”

“Why did you fight for me like that? They offered you what you want. They need me in Hell. It’s a win-win. Why did you lie to him about where I was?”

“They didn’t offer what I wanted. They offered what I used to want. Do you know what I want now?”

“W… what?” She replied, nervously.

“You.”

“M… me?” Either she was the best actress ever, or this demon didn’t have a clue about all this.

“Yes. In my bed. Now. It’s bedtime for the both of us, and I am going to snuggle the ever-loving-fuck out of you…”

“Language…” She laughed, turning my own thing back on me.

“If you’re a good girl, maybe I’ll let you punish me…” I winked.

“I bet you’d loooove that…” She giggled, kissing me on the cheek and getting up, running off back to my bedroom.

And so we did exactly what I suggested. We snuggled and kissed and fell asleep in each other’s arms shortly after. It was late after all, and a busy day at the office meant I was exhausted. Especially after she had drained me of so much life force, I needed some time to recharge. Even with my amulet of protection, I still felt weak.

But as I woke up the following morning, the sunlight breaching the small gap in my bedroom curtains, I rolled over to see the most adorable sight I had ever witnessed in my long… long life.

Nia was fast asleep, curled up with her knees close to her chest, her head gently resting on the pillow beside mine. Her tail was wrapped around her soft, smooth crimson legs. All she wore was a pair of panties I had picked out for her whilst shopping, the duvet had come off her at some point during the night, revealing her perky little breasts.

But no, whilst that was all cute and all… it was the thumb firmly lodged in her mouth as she suckled at it, sleeping soundly… just like a baby.

Something about that stirred something within me. Like… like this was a side of her I was lucky to see, that probably no one else had seen before. A vulnerable, but joyful side that maybe I could draw out of her in the near future.

I don’t know why I wanted to draw this out of her more. Something about her bratty, playful nature… how blushy and submissive she gets around me sometimes… the way she acts like a toddler… it was adorable and it made me feel somewhat… maternal. I don’t know how, it just did. And part of me wanted more. More than just the brief temper tantrums and sass from her, more than the little moments of her being clingy and cute. I wanted… to push it further. To see how far she was willing to take this.

I wouldn’t push her further than she was comfortable with, of course. And hell, I don’t even know why or what this feeling is inside of me. All I know is… I want her to be more childish around me. More… herself.

And as Nia removed her thumb, still fast asleep, she wiped her face then proceeded to put it back in, continuing suckling. I watched as her body squirmed and little moans escaped her mouth.

‘I really need to find a way to deal with that sexual appetite of hers. It could cause problems. Maybe I’ll talk to Beatrice about it later.’

• Like 13

I feel like there is more going on... Something about the prophecy not being fully understood...

Also these two are so damn cute!

• Like 1
14 hours ago, TerranV said:

So I guess there actually is a Child of Darkness?

Or they're lying in some way.

Good chapter.

I mean it is a demon... demons are prone to lying. Or there could be some truth.

Thank you! ^_^

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

I feel like there is more going on... Something about the prophecy not being fully understood...

Also these two are so damn cute!

Oooooh theories forming already! Yay! I love theories!

And thank you! I've had a few people say these two are adorable, even more so than my usual lovey fluffy characters, and I'm really glad people are enjoying the dynamic between these two.

...Especially as I put a lot more of myself into Nia than I have any other character ?

• Like 1