LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infernum Infantem - Epilogue (4/23/23)

That was brilliant move on Nia's part..

I'm also really glad this did not go in a SA direction so far like I was worried about with one paragraph...

16 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I'm also really glad this did not go in a SA direction so far like I was worried about with one paragraph...

Definitely agree with you there…

• Like 1

This has been a really great chapter.

It shows how intelligent Nia is that she could set things up to gain the upper hand.

As for Vic, I'm almost afraid it's one of those places where she repeats her worst times over and over again.

So probably the time her friend died, all the time in that hospital.

11 hours ago, Kahlez said:

A lot of teasing going on here where she is. Could be really bad or something not actually too bad we will see I guess. And Nia just should keep her as a doll, so she can be Vics baby and having a baby on her own  :)

Nia isn't that mean though... right? 😊

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

Where did she go? Detroit?

Good to see Nia being badass!

I guess we'll see next chapter!

6 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Oh yeah…love snarky badass Nia. 🤣 Hang in there, Vic! The cavalry’s coming!

Honestly I wouldn't want to get in the way of snarky badass Nia right now :P

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

That was brilliant move on Nia's part..

Yeah don't worry, I try to avoid stuff like that as much as possible.

4 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Definitely agree with you there…

Yeah I couldn't go down that route, and it'd be weird for Nia to do anything like that at this point in her character development.

47 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

This has been a really great chapter.

It shows how intelligent Nia is that she could set things up to gain the upper hand.

As for Vic, I'm almost afraid it's one of those places where she repeats her worst times over and over again.

So probably the time her friend died, all the time in that hospital.

*girlfriend.

Only a few more days and you'll find out :3

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

s for Vic, I'm almost afraid it's one of those places where she repeats her worst times over and over again.

I could definitely see that being the case...

• Like 1

Chapter 39: Rescue

-Nia-

Infernum Infantem – LittleFallenPrincess

I crinkled my soggy butt down the corridors of Hell with my Brelgamur dolly in one hand and the basic clay soul jar that Brel had obtained in the other. Brel couldn’t say a word, she couldn’t move, she couldn’t do anything. Honestly… I scared myself a little when I had transformed her into this. I wouldn’t want this for anyone. But what she did to Victoria… 

I reassured myself that Brel would transform back in a week or so. 

Think of it as a timeout for her…

The beige, bland halls went on and on, as I made my way through the humiliation sector. Dick size, tit size, fetishes, height, hobbies, public speaking… The list went on, and there was a door for each one, often having multiple doors within those doors. If someone felt ashamed of something, it was exploited in Hell. It’s why gamers get sent to me. The ones who end up in Hell are usually the misogynistic assholes who get embarrassed when beaten by a girl on a video game they’re supposedly good at. So this was my sector.

Which was weird, knowing that my newfound kink was also a form of torture in Hell. But then I reminded myself that there’s probably an infantilization room up in the Silver City as a reward too.

One person’s Hell is another person’s Heaven I guess.

A left, followed by a right, then another right followed by a left… 

I think I was nearly there. Maybe. I hope so. This place was a damn maze, and I was trying to remember the map I had seen at Brel’s office.

Every beige corridor looked the same, all the bland wooden doors looked the same. The only feature that was different, that helped me know if I was going in circles or not, were the names on the rooms. Each one described the form of humiliation going on in there. I was so tempted to peek in, but everyone was at lunch, so nothing fun will be going on right now in them anyway. And thanks to everyone being at lunch, the corridors were empty.

Which was great for me trying to sneak through without getting noticed. However it was not good for my sanity, as it not only made the corridors look even more similar, but it also made it feel… creepy. Like I was going to be hunted by a monster or something through these creepy, empty corridors.

I read the latest door out loud, hoping I could spot a name I had recognised on the map as being near where Vic was.

“Weird interest in porcelain giraffes.”

…Okay we were close. The weirder and more obscure the humiliation, the closer I was to the edge of the humiliation sector. And just beyond that… was the place I was dreading.

But I needed to save Victoria. I needed to get her out of there. And quickly.

I gripped onto my Brelgamur dolly tighter, squeezing her against me. Suddenly the anger in her faded a bit. I know because this is Hell. If we couldn’t detect emotions, we’d be terrible torturers.

“Right… one more corner I think…”

Suddenly the beige stopped.

It faded off into… nothingness.

It was like the level hadn’t loaded properly, and all it was was a dark blue texture that went on for miles into darkness. There were still doors, still a corridor… just… darkness. The very dim lighting would follow you as you walked down, but it always looked like you were walking into the abyss.

I felt dread in my heart as I took a brave first step from beige to darkness, a shiver going up my body as I stepped across the threshold.

No one went down here. These were… long term punishments. These were punishments that required no supervision or management. They didn’t require any demons to run it. This was old-school Hell, and every demon dreaded having to step foot down here. During my long, long life I had never had reason to go this far out of my own sector. Usually management would designate a soul for one of these rooms, it would arrive, and that would be it. No need for any demon to come down here.

What punishments are down here you ask?

Well let me get Vic and show you…

Victoria’s door was closest to the humiliation sector as she was the latest arrival. This area shuffles down when a new person arrives, and no one since Vic has been designated this form of torture. So it didn’t take long for me to shuffle over to it and read the name on the door to confirm it.

“Victoria Delacroix. That’s her. Right Brel… let’s see what damage you’ve caused to my girlfriend.” I said down to my new, very angry, dolly.

Gripping the shiny door knob on the dark wooden door, I slowly turned it and pushed at the incredibly heavy weight. Whilst it looked like it was made of wood, it felt like it was made of stone.

“Vic?” I called out, nervously.

“I’M SORRY!” I heard her cry out.

“VIC? WHERE ARE YOU?” I yelled.

I looked into the room… and there was nothing. The dim lighting from the corridor just… stopped. Like there was a barrier at the doorway that blocked all light from entering. It was just a perfect void. You couldn’t tell where the walls were, how big the place was, where the floor was, anything. There was absolutely nothing.

Taking a wary step into the void, I gripped Brel tighter and held the soul jar close to my chest.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Victoria chanted in the distance. I couldn’t see her… but I could hear her.

Every step I took further into the void made my heart beat faster. My tail wrapped itself around my waist as I nervously advanced into the darkness. And after a few more paces… I spotted her.

Kneeling down in the middle of nothingness, was Victoria.

This room… this room was one of the many forms of torture used when all ‘normal’ forms were insufficient. Usually reserved for the worst of the worst. People who commit genocide, serial killers, people who leave mean things in the comments sections on videos. Kidding… but seriously, there hasn’t been a new soul down here in a while now. And Brel… Brel put my fucking girlfriend down here as revenge.

Which made me feel slightly better about turning her into a doll for a week.

I hated this room more than most though. I had heard about it through whispers, but I had never seen it with my own eyes. And it scared the crap out of me. At least I was wearing a nappy if that did happen… 

No, this room… was nothing.

Like… literally nothing.

Just an empty void where time moves differently, even more so than the Hell-Earth difference. A minute on Earth would feel like a century in here. A century of… nothing. No sound other than your own voice and heartbeat, no light though the only thing visible is your body, no people or anything. The only thing you have in here is yourself, and your thoughts. For eternity. It would drive anyone insane. And I know Vic’s guilt about her old girlfriend eats at her a bit, but it wasn’t enough to stop her from entering Heaven. I could tell. But here… it’d grow exponentially, until that’s all you can think about.

So I needed to get her out of here.

“Vic…” I said as I put the soul jar on the floor, along with Brelgamur, and slowly walked over to my girlfriend.

“I… I…”

She was huddled with her knees to her chest and her arms wrapped around them, shaking and rocking.

“Vic…”

“I… I couldn’t… I didn’t…”

“VIC!” I shouted, hoping maybe that would break her trance. But no… she just sat there, as if I didn’t exist.

“I’m sorry…” She whimpered.

“No… I’m sorry. I wish I had gotten here sooner. But I’m going to get you out of here. I brought a soul jar and everything. I healed your body back on Earth! I’m… I’m going to save you, Mummy.”

“S… S… Sa… Save me?” She broke her trance and looked up at me.

“Yes! Vic!”

“N… Ni… Nia? What… did… where? Why are you wearing glasses?”

“You’re in Hell.”

“The circle… the ritual…” She was starting to remember everything.

“Yeah. Technicalities and all that. Now… Can you walk?” I asked.

“I… saw… Death…”

“I hope they took care of you. Otherwise they’re not invited to my yearly LAN party again.” I said, grabbing Vic’s arm and gently lifting her up to her feet.

“I… you… came back… to Hell… for me?” 

It was like the fog in her brain cleared up. Like she was sleepwalking and now she was awake. Her normal self quickly returned as she looked around, smiling at me.

“Of course I did, you idiot! I fucking love you! I’m not going to leave you to rot in Hell. Or Heaven. I’d smash down the Pearly Gates if I fucking had to!” I said, smashing my fist to my palm in an intimidating motion.

She pulled me close and hugged me tightly, kissing me on the cheek as she did so.

“I love you too, baby girl. I… I’m okay. I think I can walk. All I need is a good drink and an even better therapist and I’ll be okay. I… this place… the things it does to your mind…” She whispered into my ear.

“I know. When I found out…” I nodded my head over to the dolly leaning against the soul jar.

“Wait… where’d you find a demon dolly in Hell?”

“That… is the demon who assigned you here. You remember the one you met in your office?”

“B…Bella… Brenda…”

“Brelgamur.” I corrected her.

“That’s the one! Wait… that’s her? What happened?”

“She assigned you to this room as revenge for getting her demoted when she failed to bring me back. She was going to humiliate me, but I tricked her, took her to my room, and… voila! I have a dolly.”

“Can… Can she still hear? Talk? Move?”

“She can’t talk or move. But she can hear. And sleep. And think. AND if she’s a good dolly… it’ll wear off in about a week.”

“You set a limit?”

“I wouldn’t leave someone like that. Even if I hate her for what she did to you.”

“That’s my baby…” Victoria smiled, kissing me softly on the lips. “You’re too good to be a demon.”

“Oi!” I whined back. “Anyway, we need to go. You need to get in the jar.”

“The… jar?”

“It’s how souls are transported outside of Hell’s system. I can’t just walk you back out the way we came. At least not in the form you’re in right now. So I need you to get in, I carry you out, back up to Earth…”

“Earth… oh shit! But I died!” She cried out.

“I healed your body. Using… umm…”

“Why did you trail off?” She asked, raising her eyebrow at me.

“Using your old cult friends… I… umm… drained their lifeforce.”

“Wait… you killed them? How? I thought they all had amulets of protection?”

“They did… apparently that wasn’t enough when I got angry. But hey, it healed your body, I won’t need to eat for a week, and all I needed to do was to grab you down here and bring you back to your body.”

“Is that all? Well I hope it works. What about you? Are you okay, sweetie?”

“I… I’m okay. Could probably do with a change though…” I laughed.

“Sorry, I forgot your changing bag when I died and came down to Hell. I’ll change you when we get back, okay baby?” She smiled back at me.

I playfully smiled up at her and kissed her cheek, before walking back over to the jar and Brel, picking them up and carrying them back over to Vic.

“Right… in you go.” I said.

“How do I…?”

Before she could finish, I opened the top of the soul jar and like a vacuum sucking up custard, she quickly disappeared into the container.

“Like that. Don’t worry. I’ll be okay, we’ll get out of here, and we can get back to normal. Whatever that is for us.” I said to my girlfriend-in-a-jar, as I walked off, out of the room.

But as soon as I crossed the threshold to the room, alarm bells went off.

“SHIT!”

“ALERT! ALERT! AN UNAUTHORISED SOUL HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM IT’S ROOM.” Sounded an automatic voice on repeat.

Was security going to show up? Was I going to be swarmed by demons? I didn’t even know there was an alert system. Something like this has never happened before, so I didn’t even know I had to get authorisation to move Vic’s soul. Fucking bureaucrats.

My fight or flight hadn’t kicked in yet. Instead I just froze still, Vic’s soul jar in one hand and my Brel doll in the other. I… I didn’t know what to do. Fight? Run? Hide?

The alarm was blaring around me, I heard shuffling off in the distance.

“Shit… what do I do?” I said to myself.

When suddenly… the alarm turned off.

‘Ding ding dong’. The familiar announcement alarm went off.

“Please ignore the previous alert. A fault in the system caused this, and it is currently being worked on. No soul has been removed, do not panic, do not worry. Back to work.” The usual announcer voice said, in a calm, soothing but also somehow gruff voice.

‘Wait… so that wasn’t me setting off the alarm? Thank fuck.’ I thought to myself as I felt life return to my legs. So I briskly walked out of this sector and back to the humiliation one.

I carefully made my way back to the storage closet I had arrived in, knowing that I could just zip back out the way I came, without having to be summoned by Bea. Hopefully… the portal I opened to come down here was still open on Beatrice’s side, if not, I’d have to make my way all the way back to my room just to get summoned.

A few demons were returning from lunch, and gave me funny looks, but mostly just went about their business, chatting to each other about the souls they were torturing that day.

Arriving at the closet, I opened it to reveal… the exit was open still. No one had closed it whilst I was gone, which meant I could just zip back up the express exit back to Earth. So clutching my new dolly and my girlfriend-in-a-jar, I hopped back into the small gap in the wall, the tunnel sucking me up and back into it, but this time going in the opposite direction.

As I rushed past the souls in the queue, I couldn’t believe I had done it. I actually got in, got Vic, and got out. If by luck… or because of a higher power… I’d never know, but right now I didn’t care. I just wanted to get Vic’s soul back to her body and get my girlfriend and Mummy back. 

I never wanted to see Hell again. My life was on Earth, with her, now. Vic and Beatrice. Both of whom were family. My family. Wow… I never thought I’d say that. But the warm feeling in my chest confirmed it, I had family now. I had a girlfriend. I had… a Mummy. Which is honestly even weirder, but even more special somehow. And I was going to live on Earth and have an amazing life there and Hell could kiss my padded backside if it wanted to take me back. If anyone comes looking for us again… they’ll regret it.

And if anyone tries to take my Mummy away from me again, they’ll wish they had been turned into a doll when I’m done with them.

I rushed past the end of the queue, and in the distance, I saw an open portal, and I knew that that was it. That was the one I opened in the cellar. I just needed to…

Pushing myself off in midair, I launched myself directly towards the portal, just like I had when I found the hidden entrance to Hell. And either from my amazing gaming skills or just the fact that I’m so cool (Please note, not actually cool. I dress like a big baby, suck a dummy, and get so submissive that I would literally do anything for Vic. DO NOT TELL HER THAT THOUGH. So yes… not cool.), I rushed through the portal with perfect aim, crashing through to the other side and rolling on the floor until I came to a sudden stop.

I carefully rolled Vic’s soul jar onto the cold cellar floor and sat up, just in time to watch the portal behind me close and disappear completely.

“Nia! You made it! And wow… just in time! You didn’t request a summon, so I got worried…” Beatrice cheered as she ran over and knelt down by my side.

“I… wow…” I replied, clutching my head, feeling dizzy all of a sudden.

“So… did you get her?”

“Here… Take her. Pour the jar into her mouth. I’m just going to…”

I forgot how exhausting it was to get out of Hell. Especially when you haven’t done it in a long time. The energy needed to push against the current of the queuing system… was too much for me. So I lay my head back down on the cold, damp floor and found myself quickly passing out.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“My beautiful little baby girl…” The voice coming from directly above me said.

When I came to, I quickly opened my eyes to see Vic smiling down at me. The blinding light of the nursery made my vision a bit blurry, but I knew I was in the nursery because surrounding Vic’s slightly blurry face was a sea of pink that I could never forget.

“Did… did it work then?” I asked.

“Yup. You passed out, Beatrice put me back in my body, and we brought you up here to rest. Are you okay, sweetpea?” Vic asked in her soft, maternal voice. The one I loved.

“I missed you.” I said, smiling up at her beautiful face.

“And I missed you too. Are you okay though?”

“I’m okay. Just a bit exhausted.”

“Well take your time. I changed your nappy whilst you slept, so you can just rest and recover.”

I looked down to see that she had changed my clothes too.

“Did you…”

“I thought this cute footed sleeper would look adorable and be extra comfy. You did well taking care of me sweetie, let me take care of you now. What do you want to do about your new dolly by the way?” Vic said, pointing at the doll that was currently in my arms.

“She can stay… and get to see how happy I am. And maybe all this lovey dovey crap will make her sick enough to never bother us again!” I smiled up at Vic.

“Language…” Vic warned.

“Are… are you okay, Mummy?” I asked, still concerned about her wellbeing after all that time in Hell. Though we were gone less than ten minutes on Earth, it was hours in Hell… and even then, it was probably centuries for her in that room.

“I’m… managing. What I went through down there… It's going to take me a bit of time to recover from that. But don’t you worry about that for now, sweetpea. We’ll discuss more when you’ve recovered fully.”

“Is Beatrice okay?” I asked.

“She’s fine too, baby. Stop worrying. She’s taking care of me and I’m taking care of you. Now… you stay and rest. If you need me, just call out, I’ll leave the baby monitor on so I can hear you.”

“Baby… monitor…?” I froze.

“Glad to see you still blush as easily, despite your big scary adventure…” Vic smiled, getting up and walking over to the door. “And baby?”

“Yes Mummy?”

“Thank you for saving me. I’ll never forget it.” She smiled.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, baby girl. Now rest. And if you’re good… I’ll get Bea to make those sandwiches you love when you wake up.”

I squealed with excitement as Vic turned the light off and walked out, closing the nursery door behind her. I squeezed my Brelgamur dolly and I felt happiness in my heart again. No more demons chasing me… for now. No more cultists. No more worrying about getting to stay on Earth or not. No more anything. Just Vic, Bea, and me. 

Happiness. 

For a demon. 

I still can’t believe it, but at least for now… I can rest.

=========================================================

So this time next week we'll be finished! All that's left is the final chapter and a very fun epilogue. So much fun that instead of my usual 'post it alongside the final chapter', I'll actually be posting it as an actual chapter. So expect chapter 40 on Wednesday, then the Epilogue next Sunday.

Which means... new story in just over a week! Expect the first chapter of my new story on Weds 26th April. 

This one won't be a supernatural one, or a DD one or a multiverse one or anything. It'll also be shorter than my usual length, at just over 20 chapters, but hopefully you'll enjoy it just as much. I finished it a while back, and it'll take the same usual slots, so a new chapter every Weds/Sun. 

After that will be the story I'm currently working on, which is a new supernatural-themed story in the same universe as Infernum Infantem!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the full story of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of my new story too.

New chapters of Infernum Infantem every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I still think someone deserves more dolly time than just a week but everyone is safe for now which is good. Maybe they should find a long term solution or they will have to hide from hell for as long as they life. I guess they can try making some kind of deal to keep hell away for good. So I am curious how you will make it end but I guess as usual a happy ending with everyone living in peace :)

• Like 1

Although a happy ending is likely, there’s still time for Hell to try and get Nia back, so maybe not totally smooth sailing for our friends. It’s even possible culty types might attempt to strike a deal with demons. It would be fun to see Nia swat them again, for sure. However it goes, this has been a great ride, so thanks for that! 🙂

On 4/16/2023 at 1:18 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Please ignore the previous alert. A fault in the system caused this, and it is currently being worked on. No soul has been removed, do not panic, do not worry. Back to work.” The usual announcer voice said, in a calm, soothing but also somehow gruff voice.

Okay someone over-rid that shit...

On 4/16/2023 at 1:18 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

No, this room… was nothing.

Like… literally nothing.

Interesting BTW.. I was expecting a guilt loop

Happy to have everyone back safe and sound but why I do feel like the other shoe is going to drop in the sequel?

• Like 1
On 4/16/2023 at 11:44 PM, Kahlez said:

I still think someone deserves more dolly time than just a week but everyone is safe for now which is good. Maybe they should find a long term solution or they will have to hide from hell for as long as they life. I guess they can try making some kind of deal to keep hell away for good. So I am curious how you will make it end but I guess as usual a happy ending with everyone living in peace :)

That's a good idea!

And I guess we'll have to wait and see...

How evil would I be if I gave you all a bunch of stories with happy endings and then one big nasty ending to screw with you all when you're least expecting it? 😈

On 4/17/2023 at 1:39 AM, FloridaKid said:

Although a happy ending is likely, there’s still time for Hell to try and get Nia back, so maybe not totally smooth sailing for our friends. It’s even possible culty types might attempt to strike a deal with demons. It would be fun to see Nia swat them again, for sure. However it goes, this has been a great ride, so thanks for that! 🙂

😈

On 4/17/2023 at 2:06 AM, TerranV said:

I think someone's big sister pulled some strings to cut the alarm.

Oooh some people still going with that theory! Interesting...

On 4/17/2023 at 2:21 PM, Moon3ye said:

Brilliant.

The Ultimate Torture.

NOTHING.

How Poetic.

No one to talk to but yourself with your own thoughts.

Oh how evil and brilliant.

Thank you :3

I figured... what would my torture in Hell be? The one thing that I'd be scared of the most...

On 4/18/2023 at 3:42 PM, YourFNF said:

Okay someone over-rid that shit...

Interesting BTW.. I was expecting a guilt loop

Happy to have everyone back safe and sound but why I do feel like the other shoe is going to drop in the sequel?

Oh there's no sequel. At least not for a long time yet. There are others planned that are in set in this universe, which will be after my upcoming story, and maybe we'll see more of these characters and characters we've seen so far... but a direct Infernum sequel? Not sure at this point in time.

Chapter 40: Two Weeks Later

-Victoria-

I followed closely behind Nia as she waddled her way into the club.

It was so adorable, and I’m so glad Beatrice convinced me to put Nia in multiple nappies as we walked into the club for another munch.

After everything that happened a couple of weeks ago, Beatrice arranged for another munch, trying to lift my spirits a bit and to let Nia socialise with others and get her out of the house. So she called the other littles who we met last time and arranged this munch. Apparently as her sister was still away, Bea would be running it yet again.

“You… can’t tell… can you?” Nia asked, pulling her skirt down over the ridiculously thick nappy she was wearing.

I lied and shook my head. 

You could tell, it was so obvious. Which just made it that much more adorable as she blushed and waddled her way into the club. Bea had cast a glamour on her again, making her look human once more, and I had dressed her in this cute little frilly pink skirt and a matching pink crop top with her dummy attached to it via a clip. Nia complained about it all morning, worried someone would notice… but it was currently 10pm and we had gone straight from my car to the club, with no one else around.

Though apparently whilst munches are supposed to be kept casual and vanilla, and usually held during the day, Bea made an exception, making sure to keep the fact that Nia will be the only one dressed like this a secret. The others would be wearing their vanilla clothes, and this was going to be a nice surprise for Nia when she realises she’s the only baby here.

“Why’s it so dark? Didn’t Bea turn the lights on when she got here earlier?” Nia whined.

I had told Beatrice to wait with our new friends and surprise our little baby-in-training. With Bea’s sister away again, the place wasn’t open for business as usual, so instead it was reserved for just us tonight.

We walked through the dark corridor into the main venue, which was dimly lit. You could barely make out anything in this darkness.

Suddenly the lights flashed and illuminated the entire room. And in the same booth as we were in last time, were our new friends, all waving over and cheering. Nia’s face dropped though when she saw the highchair set up at the edge of the booth’s table.

“No no no no no!” She whined from behind her dummy.

“Come on baby girl…” I replied, pushing her gently forwards towards the highchair. As we neared it, I looked at Grim. “Grim, mind lifting her up into it for me?” I asked him.

“I’ll do it!” Called out Lucy, quickly jumping out of the booth and rushing over to Nia.

With supernatural strength that I would never have guessed she had, Lucy lifted Nia up and deposited her into the highchair seat before she could even react.

“Thanks Luce.” I replied.

Clapping her hands, she got back into her seat and took a sip of her drink.

Looking around, they were all wearing casual stuff like we asked them to. Grim was in a red hoodie, jeans and t-shirt, Abby was in a blouse and skinny jeans, and Lucy was also in a hoodie, but hers was black and she had decided to wear it with the hood up. Underneath that hoodie was a dress though, which piqued my interest.

“...Lucy?” I asked.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“Why are you wearing a dress?”

“I… umm… had a date tonight…” Lucy’s cheeks turned red, something I didn’t think her kind could do, you know… with the whole ‘no heart pumping’ thing… unless that’s another lie told in human stories…

Abby turned to her like she had just been betrayed. “WHAT? Why didn’t you tell me? How did it go? Who is it? What’s she like?”

“I… just didn’t want to make a big fuss out of it.”

“You rarely leave your room. Any social progress is worth making a big fuss over!”

“She’s right. Well done you for getting out. So… how did it go?” I asked.

“It was good…” Lucy smiled, in a way I hadn’t seen from her before. It was adorable.

And as Lucy talked about her date, I noticed Nia from the corner of my eye turn bright red as we all talked like adults whilst she sat like a big baby in her giant highchair. None of us even acknowledged her being here, it was like she was just another baby sitting alongside us. It was going perfectly.

And it was even better when Beatrice walked over with a baby bottle in her hand. She stopped by the highchair as we continued talking, took out Nia’s dummy and shoved the bottle into her waiting lips. Nia knew better than to complain or spit it out, so she instinctively suckled on the teat, swallowing every last drop of milk from it.

“That’s better, baby girl. This is both a reward and a punishment.” Beatrice said, in the most sinister voice I had ever heard from her, and I’ve known this woman for like… forty years.

Nia’s face dropped as she looked up at her Nanny, her eyes widening in fear.

“Yes… don’t think I forgot about you switching my shampoo with fresh cream. You may be a little angel most of the time… but your demon side still shows up occasionally.” Beatrice growled with her teeth clenched.

“Wha… wha in dis?” Nia asked whilst she continued suckling.

“Just something that will help you use your nappies very soon…” Bea replied.

“Oh don’t say we have to deal with her messy nappies!” Grim cried out. “My nose is especially sensitive!”

‘Oh yeah… he’s basically a dog. Superhuman sense of smell…’ I thought to myself.

Nia squirmed about in place, knowing that she couldn’t fight back.

“Uh oh! The brat is getting a dose of her own medicine…” Abby cheered.

As Nia squirmed about, squelching noises coming from her stomach, Abby turned to me.

“So Victoria… how are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m… okay. Taking each day.” I replied, smiling at her.

“What you went through in Hell must have been… well… Hell.”

“It was not a pleasant experience. Zero stars. Would not recommend.”

“But you’re getting better, right?”

“With Nia and Beatrice helping, yeah. Don’t worry about me though.”

“As soon as Bea suggested this as a fun way to get the both of you out the house and to get you back socialising and stuff, we jumped at the opportunity. She told us a bit of what happened. I can’t believe you died!”

“Yeah. Met Death. Lovely person. Rather not meet them again, at least not for a while.”

“So maybe next time you don’t die by ritual so you don’t end up going down…” Bea said as she stood by Nia’s highchair, waiting for the inevitable accident. She had decided to wear her Maid uniform, as that’s what she had chosen to wear whenever she was playing Nia’s Nanny.

“And Hell…?” Abby asked.

“I only saw one room. And it was not nice. Oh and that drab office room when I arrived, before they shipped me off into the hole.” I responded.

“I can’t believe you went down and saved her! That’s true love. That’s the kind of love I want.” Lucy said to Nia, smiling and blushing.

Beatrice took the dummy out of Nia’s mouth so she could speak.

“Me… neither…” Nia said, her stomach most likely cramping. “But… I had to.”

“Are you even a demon? You seem to protect and save others more than you are mean.” Grim commented, before laughing out loud heartily. 

“My hair begs to differ…” Beatrice replied, unimpressed still by Nia’s little prank a week ago.

“She is a demon. But she’s got a heart. Unlike those other bastards down there…” I added.

“That reminds me, what happened to that demon you captured? What did you do with her?” Lucy asked.

“I turned her into a doll at first.” Nia answered.

“YOU WHAT?”

“Yeah… and then after a week… I let her go.”

“Aren’t you afraid she’s going to hunt you down?”

“Doubt it. She moved into our spare room.”

“Wait… I’m confused. You captured a demon in Hell, the one that sent your girlfriend to be tortured in the worst place in Hell… turned her into a doll, kept her for a week… and then just… let her go? AND THEN YOU LET HER MOVE IN?”

“Just until she finds her own place.”

“I’m so confused.” Lucy clutched her head in distress.

I butted in. “She watched Nia’s life on Earth for a week. She got to see the bonds she made, the happiness she felt… and somehow Nia influenced this demon. So she wants to try living on Earth for a bit. So I offered her a room.”

“I also ‘offered’ her a permanent fixture as Nia’s dolly for the rest of eternity if she betrayed us.” Bea added, smiling.

“This is why you don’t cross Beatrice. Or her sister.” Lucy said, quickly taking a sip of her drink.

“That’s right, little one. Your butt knows that lesson from experience, doesn’t it sweetie?”

Lucy nodded and blushed.

“But yes, Brelgamur, or Belle as we’ve started calling her, isn’t into all this stuff we’re into, but she is interested in the connection we formed with each other. So she wants to stay on Earth and try to find someone herself. And because she has a certain sense of… ruthlessness… I hired her at my firm. Though I had to tell her to dial it back a bit, we are a compassionate company after all.” I explained.

“And that ex-cult of yours… gone?” Abby asked me.

“Yup. All in Hell. I wonder what’s happening to them…”

Nia shuffled about in her seat, nervously.

“Need to go potty, sweetie?” I asked.

“...Not exactly…” Nia replied.

“What’s up then, babycakes?”

“I… umm… know where they are in Hell…”

“You do? How?”

“I… umm… sent them to the infantilisation rooms...”

“You what? When did you do this?”

“When I tricked Brelgamur. I assigned them there. Bit of payback…”

“Oh sweetie… well I suppose they needed to grow up a bit anyway.”

“Except Geoff…” She interrupted.

“Baby… what happened to Geoff?”

“He’s… umm… looking a lot more like Beatrice right now. Don’t worry though! Fred will look after him well!”

“Who’s Fred?”

“Nevermind. Just… they are where they need to be.” She replied, sheepishly.

“We’ll have a chat about that later, baby girl…”

“So, you went to Hell, saved your girlfriend… even escaped Hell! But according to Bea, that was like two weeks ago. What have you been doing since?” Grim asked.

“Mostly just bonding again. Exploring this Mummy Domme thing with my baby. Lots of time in therapy. Taking it easy, mostly. I took an extended leave from work. They’ll only contact me under extreme emergencies. Nia has been little most of the time since, and Bea has been helping look after us both. Honestly Beatrice… Thank you so much.”

“Happy to help. Both you and this little stinker…” Bea pinched her nose and pointed towards Nia’s nappy.

“Wait.. she didn’t…” Grim’s face turned to one of disgust.

Nia shuffled about, her face bright red.

“Oh that’s icky!” Lucy cried out.

“Right… I think that’s enough humiliation. Enough to satisfy my need for revenge. I’ll go change this stinky pants while you lot carry on talking…” Beatrice offered, lifting Nia out of the highchair, my baby trying to cover her blushy face with her hands, and taking her off into the back rooms.

“That was horrible! Who knew something so cute could produce something so evil!” Grim whined.

“So what’s next for the three of you?” Abby asked as we all settled back down.

“Honestly… I have no idea. Just see where it takes us really. I still owe that girl a proper date, and I want to explore my Domme side a bit more, as well as my Mummy side. And I think I’d like to do a bit more research into your world, now that I’m dating a demon.”

“Ooooh I’ll help!” Replied Abby, excitedly. “I’ve got loads of books that I can lend you!”

“Oh I love books! Thank you so much! Yeah, I think a bit more knowledge wouldn’t hurt. I also need to get myself another amulet of protection.”

“What happened to your last one?”

“Cultists broke it before they killed me.”

“Ah… wait, so what’s Nia been doing to satisfy her hunger?”

“Well… after she devoured the life force of every single cultist to save me, she had enough left over to last her a week. After that… we were in a bit of a bind. I couldn’t feed her, she’d probably kill me now that I don’t have an amulet of protection. So… I hired someone.” I explained, trailing off at the end.

“You hired someone?”

“I hired… a wet nurse.”

“OH MY GOD!” Lucy cried out in wonder.

“Beatrice got in touch with some contacts, found a non-human woman who had the ability to regenerate, who was also working as a wet nurse. She wasn’t expecting such an unusual request… but it worked out. She feeds Nia multiple times per day, for a lot of money. In fact… this whole thing has started to make me consider feeding her like that myself… though I’d have to get my amulet made again first, and then I’d need to start lactating… probably need hormones for that…”

“Wait… so wait… she actually… nurses…? As in… you know…” Lucy stared at me with her mouth wide open in shock.

“Yes.”

Lucy quickly pulled the cord string on her hood, causing it to close up and hide her face.

“Don’t mind her… that’s one of her biggest fantasies…” Grim said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Is it now…?” I replied, grinning at the blushy little bloodsucker.

“Are you at least coming to next month’s event?” Lucy asked from behind the closed-up hood.

“When is it, sweetie?” I asked.

“Next week! Bea’s sister should be back by then, you can both meet her and her little! They’re so cute!”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world. And I think I can safely say Nia wouldn’t either.”

And so we end the story here. Kind of. We still have the epilogue, and even then this isn't the end we'll see of these characters. Maybe we'll see some of them in future stories in the series? Maybe we'll have stories from the perspectives of some of the other characters we've seen during this story? :3

Don't miss the epilogue on Sunday! It's my fave epilogue of mine yet.

Which means... new story this time next week!  As I explained previous chapter, expect the first chapter of my new story on Weds 26th April. 

This one won't be a supernatural one, or a DD one or a multiverse one or anything. It'll also be shorter than my usual length, at just over 20 chapters, but hopefully you'll enjoy it just as much. I finished it a while back, and it'll take the same usual slots, so a new chapter every Weds/Sun. 

After that will be the story I'm currently working on, which is a new supernatural-themed story in the same universe as Infernum Infantem!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the full story of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of my new story too.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Breastfeeding?

Interesting.

But it was actually clear that this would also have to be introduced at some point.

I always find it funny that the sentence "She can be paid for it with a lot of money" can say anything.

Whereby also much money is always a definition thing.

For me, 100 or even 1,000 euros are a lot.

For Vic we are probably talking about 10K to 100K euros.

And so begins a trend of demons quitting Hell to hang out on Earth. 

Out of fear that the entire system will collapse from a soul torture bottleneck, Hell starts hiring normal humans. 

Most are cool with it because in the end its just another office job.

Fun chapter.

14 hours ago, TerranV said:

And so begins a trend of demons quitting Hell to hang out on Earth. 

Out of fear that the entire system will collapse from a soul torture bottleneck, Hell starts hiring normal humans. 

Most are cool with it because in the end its just another office job.

Fun chapter.

Where can I apply?

And does my activity at the IRS qualify me for a position in the senior service that I may select the torture room?

Excellent ending Fallen and happy to see the couple settling in 💜

Love it! And it honestly had occurred to me that Brelgamur might see Nia and Victoria’s relationship and soften a bit. Wish now I’d posted that at the time. So looking forward to the epilogue and your next story! 💗

Epilogue

-Nia-

It had been a month since that whole ordeal in Hell.

Everything had gone back to normal, Vic was doing better, we were doing better, and everything was… good. No… more than that… It was great.

Brelgamur had moved out, found a house to share with some new friends of hers, and the house had returned to normal.

Vic had taken me on many, many wonderful dates. We even attended the little’s event, which was SO MUCH FUN! Like seriously… It was amazing. And Bea’s sister was the sweetest! And I have two new best friends in her sister’s little and the vampire Lucy. We’ve had playdates and everything! 

My big side feels satisfied. My little side feels satisfied. Vic even started nursing me! Which… still makes me blush hotter than the fires of Hell. But it’s so nice, and it satisfies my need for life force. Oh she got another amulet too! So she can safely do it again. The lovely woman who she hired to nurse me for a while was given a hefty final paycheck and she left with the intention to start looking into littles and being hired by them to nurse them. It was great all round, and now that I was nursing from Vic… it felt even better.

And tonight… Tonight was unlike any other.

Typical dinner cooked by Beatrice. Stew and dumplings, with chips of course. Followed by an amazing dessert. Problem was… as soon as the main course was over, they decided it was going to be time for ‘Little Nia’ to come out. So they quickly stripped me of my adult clothes, put my GameGirl away for the evening, put me in a ridiculously thick nappy and nothing else… and then sat me down in my highchair.

Once they strapped a bib around my neck, they took turns spoon feeding me pudding and custard.

The dessert was lovely. The treatment… ugh who am I kidding, I’m talking to myself, I fucking loved every humiliating minute of it!

Once dessert was done, we watched a movie with the three of us all snuggled up together. And before long… I was falling asleep. Carrying me up into the nursery, they placed me in the crib and read me a bedtime story before turning the lights off (but leaving the nightlight on!) and heading off downstairs.

Problem was… I was no longer sleepy.

After a humiliating evening… I was… how to say it… umm… horny as fuck.

So grabbing my big teddy bear, whom I named Giagantus Bearus… or Grizz for short, I laid him down on my crib mattress and straddled him. Grizz was great for this kind of thing, as he was just as big as I was, and was always at hand in my crib. So as I spread myself over his large stuffed body, and with my nappy wet from excitement… I started thrusting, forward… backward… forward… backward… Each time I humped my nappy against Grizz, a wave of pleasure washed over me.

Over and over again, I kept going as I got all this frustration out of my system. I had to be quiet though, as the baby monitor was still on. So I kept all moans locked away, sealed shut inside of me. It was hard… but I had plenty of practice by now.

It was then that I heard… footsteps? Coming from behind?

I stopped what I was doing and spun around, jumping backwards against the end of my crib, as far away as possible from the potential intruder.

“Wha…”

Before I could say a word, a hand appeared out of the darkness and turned the baby monitor off.

“Who… who are you?” I asked, trembling in fear at the sudden intruder of my own private space.

“Oh Nia… look at you. You’re so cute and submissive and pathetic… it’s adorable! If I had known… maybe I would have had better chances from the start.” A sultry voice came from the darkness.

“Who are you! I demand you tell me who you are!” I growled, my tail standing on end.

“Don’t you recognise me?” The shadowy figure walked out of the darkness to reveal…

“L… Lucifer?” I cried out.

Standing in front of me was the Lord of Hell. The Big Cheese. Fallen Angel and ruler of all demonkind. Looking smart as fuck in her slightly unbuttoned white shirt, smart black pants and suspenders, and her black hair tied back into a very neat ponytail. Her black lipstick smile grinned as she struck a pose.

“Ta da!” She announced.

“My Lord… what… what are you doing here?” I asked, still scared out of my mind.

“Aww sweetheart… did you think I didn’t know where you were this entire time?” Lucifer tilted her head and smiled at me.

“I… umm…”

“Don’t worry, I’m not here to punish you or send you back to Hell.”

“What… do you want then… if you don’t mind me asking?” Honestly… I sounded like one of those grovelling demons on the bottom levels of the Hell hierarchy. It was not one of my best moments…

“Oh stop with the formalities and come here, give your big sister a hug!” She said, walking over to the edge of the crib and looking down at me.

“S… Sister?”

“Look, the curse is broken. I can talk to you normally now!” She said, pulling the side of the crib down so she had full access to me.

“Curse? What curse?”

“Right. Come here and sit on Big Sis’s lap whilst I tell you a story. D’aww! Look at that soggy nappy of yours! Honestly sis… never would have figured you to be into this. But hey, no kink shaming from me!”

Lucifer sat down on the edge of the crib and patted her lap.

Feeling like I had to obey still, I nervously crawled my padded arse over to her and before I could do it myself, she grabbed me and sat me down on her lap.

“Right… so this story starts many many many millennia ago. Do you know how big that is, sweetie? It’s okay if you don’t, you don’t have that many fingers. Anyway, very early on in creation, Dad decided that he was going to make a scapegoat when he fucked up with the dinosaurs and then again with the whole free will thing. He knew there’d be more fuck ups down the line because of his errors… so he figured… why not make a big bad guy to shove all the problems of the new world on?” 

Lucifer sounded just like she was telling me a bedtime story. The way she was talking down to me was just like how Mummy and Bea talk to me when I’m little and…. Yes, it’s pressing all the correct buttons right now.

“That… was you, right?” I asked.

“That’s right! Clever baby!”

I blushed and continued listening.

“Anyway… I was a bit of a brat myself, and I may have started a teensy rebellion against Dad around that same time. When we lost… I was told that I was going to be cast down to this new club called Hell, and that I’d have my own race of demons and everything to do my bidding and my job was to torture the souls of the damned for eternity… not exactly what I wanted, but hey, it got me away from Dad.”

“That’s when you started to create demons out of corrupt human souls, right?”

“Not yet. Later, sure, but not right at the start. The key thing to remember is… there were barely any souls in Hell at the time. So who were to be the first demons? There weren’t many humans to be converted… so Dad chose those who aided me in the rebellion. That was my true punishment. Not to ‘be ruler of Hell and never be allowed back into Heaven’, as truthfully… I couldn’t give a flying… frick about getting back to the Silver City… no, it was to watch my siblings be converted into the first demons.”

“But… what does that have to do with me?”

“Awww, does that little baby brain of yours not get it yet? It’s okay sweetie. Big sis Luci is going to spell it out carefully.”

She ruffled my hair a bit, causing me to fuss.

“Stop iiit!” I whined.

“You hated that when we were kids too.”

“Wait… what?”

“How old do you think you are?” Lucifer asked.

“Like… four hundred years old?”

“Try… as old as I am. But I’m older, don’t forget that!” She grinned.

“Wait… so I wasn’t human?”

“Nope. You were my little sister… Niazriel. I called you Nia then too. You always looked up to me, always tried defending me even when I didn’t need you too. Always so loving and considerate and caring, a perfect little angel. But then Dad betrayed me, and that didn’t sit well with you. So you sided with me in the rebellion.”

“I did? What happened?”

“We lost, obviously. And Dad turned you and the others into the first demons.”

“Why don’t I remember any of this?” I asked.

“Because of the curse.”

“What curse?”

“Dad doesn’t just punish without teaching a lesson. He likes to rub it in and show he’s right at the same time. Jerk. Anyway, when you were converted into demons… he cursed you to never remember your old life, to forget that you were ever an angel. And if anyone, mostly me, were to remind you of your old life… your memory would be wiped.”

“So…”

“Hell yeah I told you! I tried multiple times over the years, in fact.”

“So that’s why I only remember the past four hundred or so years?”

“I stopped trying at that point.”

“Stopped trying to tell me?”

“Yup. It was too painful for both you and for me. But I found out early on… the curse can be broken if you willingly love a human. Which is the kicker, as, you know… you were corrupted when you were turned into demons. Which kinda makes it hard to fall in love. Even you… the sweetest little angel… turned into the biggest brat.” She ruffled my hair, making me squeal and blush.

“Oh… so…”

“Yes. You went down to Hell to save your girl, and yes I know all about that. Who do you think kept you off everyone’s radar? Anyway, yes, when you went down to Hell to save your girlfriend… I knew this was love. And because we’re still talking… I know it’s worked.”

The cogs in my brain started turning.

“SO YOU DIDN’T EVEN KNOW IF IT WOULD WORK THIS TIME?” I yelled up at her.

“I was like… 99.9% sure.” She grinned back down at me, shrugging her shoulders.

I glared at Lucifer, unhappy about her taking such a risk. If I had forgotten about Victoria…

“Still… not good!” I growled.

“Shhh. Anyway, when you were first cursed, I tried setting you up on plenty of dates with humans up on Earth. Every time you thought you were in love, I’d tell you the truth about you being an angel. But every time… you lost all your memories. Each time you’d fall for someone… but then I’d end up erasing your memory by revealing our past. Throughout history I tried finding someone for you… but about four hundred years ago… I just stopped. I felt like I was hurting you more than helping you, so I just let you be in your own little room. But then you met Victoria. And I knew right away… she was the one. She was the one who would steal your heart.”

“You did?”

“Who do you think set you two up?” There was that damn grin of hers again…

“WAIT! YOU MEAN…”

“Oh come on, do you really think I’d have sent her and that stupid little cult the actual bringer of end times? I don’t want the world to end. As much as I hate Dad, humans are… alright. Not as bad as I originally thought they were. No, I sent you, trying to set you and her up. I knew she’d fall for you, and I knew you’d fall for her. What I wasn’t expecting was…”

Lucifer then pointed at my nappy.

“I… umm…”

“Do you need a change, hun?” Lucifer asked.

“NOT FROM MY ACTUAL SISTER!” I yelled.

“Hey, just offering. But yes, I set you two up. But then those idiots in Hell got confused and tried to bring you back. Don’t worry, no one will be coming for you again. You’re officially off limits.”

“So let me get this straight… you… the devil… are my sister? And I was originally an angel? And I stood by you when you rebelled and was turned into… this? Then you set me up with my girlfriend to break a curse that prevented me from knowing about my old life?”

“I wanted my sister back. I missed you!” Lucifer said, bouncing me on her lap and squeezing me tightly.

“I… feel like I missed you too.” I replied. I wasn’t lying either… I genuinely did feel that connection now… like it was gone, but had returned…

“That’s your old memories coming back. It may take a few days, a month, a year, or even a few years before they all come back.”

“Will… I return…?”

“To being an angel? No idea, sorry. You’re the first of our siblings to break the curse. The others are still stuck in Hell, oblivious to their previous lives. I’ve tried… but there’s no fixing them. You, however…”

“What’s special about me?”

“Aside from being my favourite sister? And the cutest little baby in the whole underworld?”

She pinched my cheeks, which caused me to blush and squirm yet again.

“You have a heart, Nia. You always did. You cared about people even when you got turned into a succubus. You avoided hurting people unless you had to. You went out of your way to help people who deserved it. You stuck up for your big sister when she needed you most. Something I will never forget.” It was at that point that Lucifer smiled at me with the most heartfelt,  honest smile I had ever seen from her.

“I… always felt a bit out of place in Hell.” I laughed.

“That’s why I gave you your own space and left you alone. Then video games got invented and you found your calling in Hell. A mostly harmless, but very effective, way of punishing those who needed punishing. It was perfect for everyone. But then I found out about Victoria… and I knew you two were meant to be.”

“How did you find out about her?”

“Who do you think sold her the ingredients for the amulet of protection she wore? I occasionally come up to Earth for fun. Corrupt a few people, have a few drinks. But this time… I owed Beatrice a favour.”

“You know Bea? And wait… you owed HER a favour?”

“Of course I know Beatrice! This is Beatrice we’re talking about… of course she knows the Devil. She actually recommended I meet with Vic, in the hope that maybe she was the one. I was very close to backing out, as I had long given up on trying to set you up with anyone, and you had retreated into your room for so many years. But the moment I met Victoria… I could somehow tell that she was the right person for you. So with Bea’s help, I gently nudged Vic’s little cult towards summoning… you. Even if they didn’t know it and the whole time they thought they were going to end the world with the ‘Child of Darkness’.”

“So… what now?” I asked her.

“Well now I get my sister back! And when you’re in less… soggy underwear… I want to go out for a drink, properly catch up, you know… sister things!”

“On Earth?”

“Of course on Earth! Hell is boring. The demons are suck ups. Just me, you, a bottle of wine, and a nice long chat. Maybe go shopping or tease a few humans or something? And then maybe after that you can introduce me properly to your human.”

“I… I’d like that… I’ll need a bit of time to process this though. I… I still don’t know if I believe you.”

“Don’t worry, Nia. How about next week I call round and I take you for lunch? Hopefully your memories have started to return by then. Plus there’s this one little cafe I know about where the owner sold his soul to make the best food ever!”

“You own his soul?” I looked up at her in shock.

“Oh Nia… maybe a few hundred years ago I would have totally taken his soul. But this guy just wants to make tasty cakes and whatnot. So in the fine print it says I own his soul… until his death. And even then, he can still hold on to it until that time. So basically… he’s fine. I blame you, you’re the one who corrupted me into… someone… nicer. Eww.”

“Glad I could help!” I smiled.

“No smug grins from you! That is something I don’t miss about you…” Lucifer said as she picked up my dummy from the bedside table and shoved it in my mouth.

“Hmph!” I pouted at her.

“You really are adorable like this. I think maybe I’ll babysit you sometime soon… I’m sure Victoria wouldn’t mind letting your big sister look after you…” Luci said, smiling.

My face dropped as Luci wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

“I love you, sis. And I can’t begin to describe how happy I am to have you back.”

“I… love you too, Luci.” I replied, feeling more myself than I had ever felt in my whole life.

Or at least what fraction of that I remembered.

That's it. Over. Finished. Done-zo. Ended. No more Infernum Infantem. But don't worry, I'm sure we'll see these characters again soon enough. I've already written half of the next abdl monster universe story (I really need to come up with a name for this series, like I have for the LittleFallenVerse. I've got a few ideas but I'll decide later.).

I hope you all enjoyed it! It was by far my favourite story of mine to write. The humour and the characters and the supernatural element were all things I absolutely loved writing, so I'm excited to continue it into the second and third and even fourth book in this series!

I know some of you clever little beans figured out who her sister was, but none of you figured out the other fun little twist in this. Because how can Luci have a demon as her sister? :3

Don't forget to check in on Wednesday for my next story! It's a lot more like typical stories here, but with my own little spin on it. Good reactions so far from my patreon, and I think you'll enjoy it. As usual, it'll take the normal Weds/Sun slot, with Patreon getting two weeks early access (They just got chapter 4 today). Thinking of increasing this to a month early access at some point, but it won't be for the upcoming story at least.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Lucifer is not a surprise at that point but I like the idea with the curse and how she tried to break it to get her sister back. Overall I really loved that Story and should you ever want to make a sequel maybe when Nia gets her Memories back you have my vote for it ;)