LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got this idea from another forum. And I thought I'd open up that discussion here. Let's see what's happening.

I'm about to finish Stephen Hawking's "A Brief History of Time." First published in 1988, second edition in 1996, I sometimes wonder if the book might be becoming a little dated. Still, "A Brief History of Time" is an interesting book.

What is everybody else reading?

I'm backed up on my books.  I have 4 or 5 I haven't yet read.  Big fan of John Sandford, the Prey series and the Virgil Flowers books.  I did like the Michael Connely Harry Bosch books but kind of turned off on them.  The Tony Hillerman Jim Chee/Joe Leaphorn books are great and I know that his daughter took over the series after he passed away a few years ago.  I haven't yet read any of her books.  I still dig out my old Hardy Boys books and read them now and then for old times sake. 

"The Tony Hillerman Jim Chee/Joe Leaphorn books are great and I know that his daughter took over the series after he passed away a few years ago."

RustyPins, I think Anne Hillerman writes a good novel; if you enjoyed her father's books (as I have) you'll like her novels too. It seems that we have similar tastes in fiction - I've read nearly all of Sandford's books as well as many of Michael Connolly's.

A book I recommend is Battle for the American Mind: Uprooting a Century of Miseducation by Pete Hegseth. It sheds light on how so many public schools in the US have become centers of indoctrination rather than institutions of learning, and offers suggestions for what parents can do to change that.

I have been reading various webnovels on scribblehub, I used to spend way too much buying ebooks from amazon and this is much easier on my wallet.

1 hour ago, Sailor Snow said:

I mostly read manga so dont know if that counts?. But for actual books i have been listening to the Artimas Fowl audiobooks?. Im at book 5 now and am enjoying it a lot.

Artimas fowl is a great series though it has been more than a decade since I have read the books.

16 hours ago, Dalanden20 said:

I have been reading various webnovels on scribblehub, I used to spend way too much buying ebooks from amazon and this is much easier on my wallet.

Artimas fowl is a great series though it has been more than a decade since I have read the books.

I started with it when a youtube channel i liked compared the book and the movie. While he didnt like the movie he was very posetive about the book. And that made me give it a try.