LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey everyone!

Just a quick hello and introduction....

I live in MN. I'd identify as mostly a DL, but I've dabbled in AB stuff and didn't hate it. I wear diapers sometimes, I'm not super picky on the type, and decided after a long time of reading these message boards, I should just go ahead and join.

• Like 7
25 minutes ago, CrinklyMuffin said:

Just a quick hello and introduction....

I live in MN. I'd identify as mostly a DL, but I've dabbled in AB stuff and didn't hate it. I wear diapers sometimes, I'm not super picky on the type, and decided after a long time of reading these message boards, I should just go ahead and join.

@CrinklyMuffin

I come from Vermont, and I am incontinent, due to disability, and I'm also a diaper lover. Have been a diaper lover ever since I was eight years old, and recently at 47, began to start having problems with incontinence, accidents, diverticulitis,an IBS . This started in 2019, and when I started having problems like this, I knew what I needed to do, and I knew where I needed to go. So I finally got up the courage after having one appointment with a doctor and lately broaching the subject with him about what I can do if I need to have absorbent products such as diapers, or absorbent pads for under my chair. The discussion started that way, and then eventually, I broached the subject with him again in 2019 : told him that I was having problems with diverticulitis, with accidents both fecal and urinary, and that I knew that I had cerebral palsy, and I really didn't think that it was necessary for me to be able to to get diapers by having to prove to a urologist my problem period it is well documented that I have cerebral palsy, and cerebral palsy can be caused by many things, and can have many underlying conditions that result from it. I had been caught in it for 47 years, and I finally had decided that I wasn't going to put up with it any more, I was just going to let it happen. All I told him was that I was going to need help, and he told me that I needed it , and he would help me to get it. Took me about two months to be able to get the right stuff, but now I have the mega maxes and that's exactly what I need . Because of my home health agency, they helped me get the disposal equipment, and other supplies that the state does not pay for, but in reality they pay my home health agency a certain amount of money every year to be able to fund programs, and they pay for what the state says they won't cover : kind of funny isn't it?

so in August of 2019, with full knowledge of daily diapers existence and I've already known of them for a long period of time, I finally had decided that I had enough, I talked to the doctor, got what I needed, dealt with that, and then in August of 19, became a member here. It has been the best thing that I can say that I have done for myself. I feel a lot better about myself, I'm not afraid anymore, I have accepted the fact that I am incontinent and that I am a diaper lover, and now I can enjoy the spoils that come with this designation. I no longer have to feel bad, embarrassed, or feel as if there's a problem with me. I live my life to the fullest extent possible, and if I have to wear diapers and use them for the rest of my life, I'd rather do that than be embarrassed about not being able to hit the bathroom on time or hurt myself. Diapers are helpful and I'm glad that I did it.

And now because of my diagnosis, I have it in my medical records. No one will question it, and they will support me should the need arise. I have a good team of people helping me, and a good medical team to make sure that I stay healthy. It is always been my wish to be as healthy as I can for as long as I can, and that is my goal. I'm not going to let the fact that I am incontinent and can't get to the bathroom, stop me from enjoying my life and making the best of it. There are worse things in life than being incontinent, and if you find the right people that are in your team line, they won't even bat an eyelash, and they won't make a big deal out of it. The problem that I have is that there are some people that will make a big deal out of it, and will call you out for it, or make fun of you because of that situation. Because of that, I've learned that you only tell people of your situation that you trust, because if you tell the wrong person the wrong information can get to the wrong people, and then your life can be turned upside down, people can make things up about you, and make connections that aren't true, and cause your life to be holy hell!

In my mind there are a lot of different sites on the Internet that are designed to help you: however as far as I'm concerned, they always have some sort of a gender, and they tell you things, especially about the ABDL lifestyle, some of it true, most of it false, and some people will make inferences and connections that are not true, or believe things that are not fully true either. The best way to learn about the lifestyle and what it is and what it is not is to learn from someone who deals with it every day. I have some of the AB tendencies, and I'm not ashamed of it, because we all have our inner selves, and things that make us happy inside. I have never been happier since the day I decided that I wasn't going to let this get me down, but I wasn't going to worry about either. If I have to pee and poop myself in diapers for the rest of my life, at least I know that I gave it a good shot for the last 47 years of my existence, and now it is time to take this by the horns, and not worry about it, but be prepared to deal with it. Sometimes when you have a problem and it's looking you straight in the face, some people may think that it is the worst thing in the world, and they might not be willing to handle it, or be scared to accept the reality. Sure, you can be scared, and there are things that you should be scared about or worry about, but incontinence and loss of control is not one of them. There are plenty of people around here on DD included, that can tell you about their experiences, and some of them are very similar, while others are not similar at all, and there is one thing that is unique about each of us. We started down the road, and while the road may be the same as say 100 people travel down, when we start, the end of the road is a lot different for probably 75 of the 100 that started down the same road. How we got here may be different, and we might have taken different paths to get here, but we do have one thing in common, and that is our love of diapers or our love of our lifestyle, or we're trying to learn about the lifestyle or why we feel the way we do, or like the diapers we do, or like the feelings that they elicit, or just want to be understood.

The problem is with many websites, they always turn the abdl lifestyle into some sort of bad omen, making it sound like we are the worst people in the world, and that we are like the plague. I have learned from experience, that that is not true, and there are many people who have stigmas and old style thinking, and they're not open minded to the fact that there are changes in how we think and believe, and part of the problem is that there is an old stigma that says babies wear diapers, and adults don't, and we should feel bad or we should feel ashamed or we should feel shunned because we wear diapers, or we feel the way that we do, and that is not right either!

The simple fact is, we're all adults, over the age of 18, or else we wouldn't be here in the first place! As adults, we have to be able to do the right things, and that means we have to do what we're doing responsibly, and that means that we do what we do in an appropriate manner, inappropriate places, at appropriate times, with appropriate people. We don't involve children in any of our fettishes or kinks, and we certainly do not expose people that may not be willing to be exposed to our fetish to it. We don't show off, or flash people, or do inappropriate things. We keep our fetish within our community, within the lines of our relationships with people that love us, and accept us, and that are willing to deal with it.Being an adult baby or a diaper lover is not the problem: the problem is that there are people out there that think that it is bad, it is somehow a crime, or something we should all be ashamed of . While we should not be ashamed of the fact that we are adult babies diaper lovers or that we wear diapers or like them, we should not be parading around so everybody around can see us, unless of course we are in an appropriate place where people feel comfortable doing it, and then we could actually do something like that . But with the world around us the way it is, it is best to keep it under wraps, or close to the vest, only disclose to those who can be trusted, lest they end up going out and plumbing to everybody in the world of someone status, and then turn it into a federal case, which could blow up in your face, which has happened to me because somebody outed me and didn't understand what was going on , because of a mistake I made twice.

so I've learned to only disclose it to people that I trust. People that are mandated reporters even: however, that doesn't necessarily mean that you should not have fun with it, you just have to be responsible about it. There are many of us here that love diapers, or who believe that we should be ourselves, and just let our hair down and enjoy ourselves. I've learned from experience and because of a lot of loving caring supportive individuals here on DD, that I don't have to be afraid, I don't have to feel ashamed, there's nothing wrong with wearing a diaper, there's nothing wrong with the way a diaper feels, or the way it makes you feel. Because you're wearing a diaper, it doesn't mean that you're a baby, it just means that you need help dealing with the situation, and if you accept that situation, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to accept that you can have fun while dealing with your incontinence or your love of diapers. Everybody starts life in diapers at some point, and they work their way out of them, and some people unfortunately as they age need diapers again. In my case, my brother for example needed diapers from the time he was a baby until he died in 1979. No one picked on him or made him feel bad, because he had to wear diapers, because he had no choice!

When you're disabled, that adds another building block to the pyramid. Very few people pick on those that are disabled because of their need for diapers, and there are good people in the world, who understand why you might want to have to wear diapers or why you need to wear diapers- the problem is is that you need to find these individuals, and hopefully as we continue to evolve, there will be more and more people that are more accepting of it, which means that there are no reasons to pick on somebody or make them feel bad period I have several friends of mine who would accept that with no problem, and wouldn't even bat an eyelash, because it's part of life. One I've always been taught is that you enjoy life to your fullest extent, and you don't let the little stuff stop you. And continence might have gotten me in the beginning, but I've got it, because it is being taken care of because of my diapers, and my feeling about diapers is being taken care of because I have the security of it on, and I don't feel bad about it, I just want to let that happen and enjoy the feelings and emotions that it elicits.

You will find here that there are many people that enjoy the fetish, or might end up being incontinent like me, or a diaper lover even. Each one of them has a unique story to tell you, and if you actually ask I'm sure a good many of them will point you to their journey threads, which means they start down the road where they want to be in diapers full time, and they are untraining themselves, and they give you a blow by blow synopsis of how they got from where they started to where they are now. There are good many of us that have these threads on daily diapers, and mine is in my profile under Brian's journey thread. Simply guarding my profile and you can click there and you can learn how I ended up getting into this, or why I was attracted to diapers at such a young age. There are many of us that also are incontinent not by choice, and each of them has a story that they can tell you. Some of us like to post here on the forums, while others may like to talk on the chat system, so you may end up having a situation where you find somebody that likes to chat, and on a good night, you may end up finding several people who are enjoying a conversation, and it can be about almost anything, and sometimes it can be fun to just sit and watch the screen, interacting with people and learning about the people who are around you period to me this place is like home, and the people on it like family, and I'm sure that as you continue your journey, and you post and interact, with a lot of different people, you will get attached to the place, and you will learn a lot about yourself and about how things like this can happen.

The daily diapers administration always seems to be able to keep the place as safe as possible. We all have to be on our toes, but they try to keep the place as safe from the outside as they possibly can. If you run into any problems, you can find a listing of the daily diaper staff under the staff tab on the top line. If you're in chat, you can find the people that are moderators or admins by looking above the users lines: if you see the word mod or admin in a block, anyone listed there can help you with any questions about the server, and most likely they can also help you in the forms as well.

So as my friend @AbabeBill would say, pull up a high chair, sit down, and enjoy yourself and have a drink. We don't bite that hard, and if we did, @DailyDi (Mikey) would probably have to step in, or one of his moderators or admins would have to step in, and speak to us, but this place is pretty safe, and the people here are pretty awesome! Don't be ashamed of who or what you are, never be ashamed of that, because I'm telling you right now, I am not ashamed of it, although I can tell you for years that I could never admit what actually was the truth about myself, until I was here right here on this here forum, and found people that were like myself, who were searching, or found people who had accepted what they are who they are and why they felt the way they did period now these type of people like myself, are helping the ones that are here understand more about what is going on. I can't even fathom some of the things are why I felt that way, but I understand it: it is part of how I am wired, and I cannot change what I already am. The feelings, and all of the emotions and things that have happened in my life I would not change for one minute, because it makes me who I am: but I am not going to deny the fact that I like diapers, need them, or use them. That is the point: diapers are there to help you: embrace it enjoy it and as possible don't fret: if you need help, there are many of us who can step in and give you advice, as I have been given advice over the last three years, most of which has been very very helpful.

So welcome to DD: if there's something I can help you with, please don't hesitate to respond to a thread, start one and mention me, or private message me, and I will try to assist you the best I can. You can always choose to follow me by going to my profile, and then clicking on follow: this way every single time I post something, you will get something in your notification panel that says that I posted. Other people can follow you, the same way, and every time you post something people that follow you can also be notified when you post. It's a pretty interesting system, and I love it. As I said, if there's anything that we can do to help you, don't hesitate to ask, because everyone is on their own journey, and everyone has had specific and unique circumstances that I'm sure they can attest two and help you. I can even tell you that there are people who like diapers and the way they feel, and some people wear diapers because of psychological need, because it makes them feel better, or makes them feel safe: this is also something that is awesome, because it allows a person to forget the world around them, and focus in in a situation in a time period where they had no worries: that is the best thing about diapers and being younger: your decisions were made for you, and you didn't have to worry about much: wearing diapers, allows me to not worry about things that I can't control: I'm not gonna be able to control my incontinence, but I can control the fact that I am in control of this as much as I can be, and everything else, I just let happen, and I'm prepared for it

Brian

• Like 3

Welcome!   Long ago I too held the "firm belief" that I was DL only.   But the printed diapers just screamed out to me... and then I started getting plushies... and onsies.. and cute t-shirts (babyfur related stuff).   I'm not fully "AB" as I really have no interest in the baby stuff, but "little" definitely fits. 

• Like 3

Hi, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, it’s always good to have new people come by. I’m sure you can see, the amount of good likeminded people here? And yes, pull up a high chair, and join us! Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1

Hi CrinklyMuffin! So glad you could join us. We're a nice family here! A nice PADDED family that is.????♥️?? LOL!? Welcome! Grab a diaper, a bottle, a paci, and a onesie. They're yours for the taking. I hope you have LOTS of fun here!??♥️?? BIG HUGS!?♥️?????????♥️?????

• Like 1

Welcome welcome welcome CrinklyMuffin!! Glad you decided to join us here. I am also a DL and someone who likes to write diaper stories. Feel free to reach out if you want to chat at all. Hope you enjoy it here!

Hiìiii!

Welcome! I've been DL for 37 years but got into AB three years ago I luv it. Pacifiers, stuffies,printed diapers, heavily childish clothes. I'm 3 to  5

• Like 1