LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers Under Normal Clothes

Guest zigzag

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been wearing diapers for over 15 years. Disposables during the day, cloth/plastic pants at night.

I wear Tena Ultras under jeans almost every day to work in office and sometimes field.

I have never heard anyone mention it, and I keep the diaper waistband about an inch above the jeans.

The Tena Ultras are quiet and concealable, yet have never leaked, even while sitting in an office chair.

I prefer cloth diapers at night due to the disposables always leaking due to package positioning. A thick Angel Fluff with vinyl plastic pants rarely leaks and is comforting and comfortable. However, I don't enjoy doing the laundry.

If you get a cloth backed diaper, the noise is reduced dramatically, which reduces detection level greatly.

If you stick with a quiet normal capacity diaper under normal clothing (disposable or daytime cloth), 98+% of people will not likely notice.

If you overdo the crinkles or the bulk you are likely to be discovered.

M

um, just my two cents here but unless you're wearing something obviously thick then people will notice. But if you're just wearing one under some loose jeans or sweatpants, you've got nothing to really worry about. I've done it before and it does take courage but once you do, it's alot of fun :)

Oh yeah, I will add that I had my girlfriend, who has a fairly thin build, wear a Secure X-plus under a pair of stretch/workout type pants on a road trip recently. We stopped for gas at a rather busy gas station and I made her get out to pump the gas. I don't think anyone noticed except this one teenage boy whose eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head! I don't know what he thought but the expression on his face was priceless.

Needless to say, the diaper was very obvious. So, don't wear stretch pants.

Guest Diaperdragon

Ya boys worry to much. Ya need to relax and go with the flow. You boys worry to much about who's looking at your diaper or if they saw you wearing a diaper. Just my 2 cents here, ya boys need to just stop worrying because nobody cares if your wearing a diaper. It just seems that you boys are obsessed and paranoid with whether someone is looking at you and someone saw you in a diaper. I think that some of you maybe want to show off your diaper and are paranoid over what will people say when they see you in a diaper. That's just my opinion but like i said, don't sweat it out over if someone sees your diaper.

Another thing you can do is wear a kinda floppy shirt that hangs loose below the waist-line which covers bulges when wet disposables start to swell up. Then again, that might generate a few worries the back of the diaper might be seen if you bend over. But the point is, unless you wear something to make the diaper fairly obvious, nobody will ever notice. Better to have a bit more padding and avoid a leak which could be very noticeable. I'm writing this from a cafe/restaurant I frequent where I've been working on my computer and eating supper for the past five hours. I'm sure nobody has noticed.

If you relax, things will be just fine.

I wear pull-on cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7. My diapers have two layers of terry inside a flannel shell, so they’re not particularly thin. I used to wear Wrangler pro-rodeo jeans, and I occasionally got curious glances because they were too tight. I switched to Wrangler relaxed fit jeans, and they completely conceal my diapers! Since I started wearing them, no one has noticed. I don't leave my shirt out either. I tuck it in, but leave the bottom a little loose to match my pants. When I dress up, I wear pleated slacks, and again, no one has noticed my diaper. I wear polyurethane plastic pants, and they have a reputation for being noisy. I was self conscious when I started wearing them, but I’ve worn them for over five years and no one notices them. If I listen carefully, I can hear them under my jeans, but now the sound is reassuring to me because I know I’m protected. When I wear slacks, I use waterproof nylon or vinyl pants because they are silent. I just don’t worry about people discovering my diapers any more.

Guest Diaperdragon

For me, I wear Abena X plus when ever I am going out of the house Such as going to school or going around town. I always have a pair of panties as a emergency back up in case i run out of travel pair of diapers and i go back to my panties.

Plus, you've got a trade-off here ... the more absorbency you want or need, the more bulk you'll usually have to accept (and maybe enjoy, depending on your interest). If absorbency isn't an issue at first, maybe you'd like to try something really thin as a confidence builder before you try to cram a half-dozen Pampers 6's inside an Abena X-Plus for some sort of diaper marathon. :P

I'm new here, but here is my 2 cents worth. The average John Q (or Jane Q) Public isn't running around the streets, shopping malls, or anywhere else, for that matter, looking at everyone's butt to see if they are wearing diapers. And, furthermore, even if they notice, they are more likely to assume the wearer is incontinent than to think the wearer is a weirdo. I've had to wear 24/7 since I was injured in a bike accident, several years ago, so I speak from experience.

If, after all the confidence-building comments that have been shared in this thread, you're still a bit nervous, you can pull a pair of "athletic briefs" on over your diaper. They are usually about 10% spandex and 90% polyester. They'll "compress" things and hold the diaper close possibly reducing bulges. I tried that a few times years ago and determined it's really unnecessary. I think the consensus here is correct - you're far more conscious of the diaper than anyone walking past you on the street or in a store will ever be. Relax and join the club.

I just went to Costco wearing a cotton diaper about average thickness. I drank lots of water before I left so I could pee in my diaper while strolling the isles. I wear an oversized pair of blue jeans over my diaper. I find that my regular jeans are too tight. The only noticeable thing is a bulge in the front. It looks like I'm fairly overweight. I didn't leak while I was in the store but noticed a small wet spot on my jeans when I got home. Another favorite activity of mine is to wear diapers to a movie. I take a large bottle of water and start drinking it before the movie starts so I will pee several times during the movie. I like to wear a raincoat to sit on in case I have an accident. The raincoat will cover any wet spots on my jeans when I leave.

Someone commented before about, "no one goes around checking out everyone's butt to see if they're wearing a diaper. . ." False. I'm THAT guy. As long as my brain has been connected to my peepee, i've been scoping ass to see if anyone other than babies are wearing diapers. I've checked out family, friends, misc people. . . I wager I've got a doctorate in AssScopomology. You'd be surprised, some folks LOOK like they've got a didy on and they don't. Everyone's bottom is different.

Okay, no more confessing, I'm not a practising catholic anymore. But I was an altar boy! (bet a diapered bottom then woulda given the guest priest a run for his collection plate, haha!)

I've been diapered 24/7 for nearly 2 years now and the only thing I've gotten from ANYONE was "Did you gain a lil weigh, tris? You're looking "healthier", particularly round middle. . " from a coworker when I worked for WWG in their warehouse. I daresay she was more conscious of it, though --she was a nasty old lady who at one time had an accident at work (HILARIOUS!) and I think she wears depends from time to time. At that time I had switched from the depends to the prevails (found at Longs drug) and they were a bit thicker. Either way, it can be brushed off. Like everyone has said --folks don't wanna discuss it at the risk of being wrong cuz, haha, NO ONE WANTS TO BE CAUGHT SCOPING ASS!!! hahahahah! *cough*wearsunglasses*cough*

Damn I get sidetracked easily!

If you're an average skinny whiteboy like me, with no ass to begin with, don't expect any HUGE change in your figure --no one's looking unless it's WAY obvious. I wear Tena Plus' day in and day out and the only people that notice are the ones that know. If this is something you're serious about, don't be ashamed to do as you please.

Amateurs.

Some of us HAVE to wear diapers all the time. Guess what? It isn’t a bid deal and its not hard to wear a diaper that no one can notice. I’ve wear under shorts, suits, jeans, you name it. Depending on the situation, I may wear my usual cloth and plastic pants or an Abena disposable.

Leaks are not a problem; you just have to know what you are doing.

Wearing to Costco or the movies! What adventurers you are. I’m stunned you made it out ok. :D

A real trick is wearing diaper all day in a construction/sales job.

A real trick is wearing diaper all day in a construction/sales job.

I do that all the time, a diaper will seriously protect you from the hot roof or steel beam your sitting on. Not to mention the extra padding that saves you from the occational accident that would normally "rack you" when you get hit in that certain spot.

I been wearing daily for about 20 years, the only comment I got was how cute a rear I had. There were however a few comments made during that time about how I was able to hold in the drinks I have had (Which I didn't).

:D

I do that all the time, a diaper will seriously protect you from the hot roof or steel beam your sitting on. Not to mention the extra padding that saves you from the occational accident that would normally "rack you" when you get hit in that certain spot.

I been wearing daily for about 20 years, the only comment I got was how cute a rear I had. There were however a few comments made during that time about how I was able to hold in the drinks I have had (Which I didn't).

:D

Watch out for welding sparks when wearing plastic pants! :o

Wearing a full body harness can be a challenge. I've had my harness specially made to take into account that I'm wearing a diaper.

i wear my diapers under my clothes all the time. i wear my diapers for fun. but i do wear outside the house. infact before i told my wife that i was diaper lover and wore as often as i can . she told me she never knew i was wear a diaper under my clothes. only after i told her did she start hearing the crinkel of the diaper moving . so wear all you want under your clothes all you want.

I wear under my clothes all the time. I treat my diapers the same as regular underwear so I don't show then off but they again, if I bend over and some someone notices my plastic pants or disposables, it doesn't bother me. They don't know why I'm wearing a diaper. ^_^

The thing is, I really, really like wearing a diaper so I don't care if someone notices or not but I also don't make it obvious either.

But really, no one will notice if you are wearing a daiper. If your clothes are very tight then maybe they will notice the lumps.

Women who wear diapers have it made. They can wear a dress or skirt and no one will know and its much easier to change!