LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

actors with incontinence

I was interested in this topic so did a search and a bunch came up.

1: Kris Jenner.

2: Debbie Reynolds.

3: Whoopie Goldberg.

4: Samuel L. Jackson.

5: Tony Romo.

6: Katy Perry.

7: Stephen King.

Maybe somehow get actors from the 70s, 80s, 90s too.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Michael Landon

Suzanne Somers

AFAIK, they were both bedwetters as children.  I think Suzanne Somers wet until her late teens, and Landon wet until he was 12.   Mickey Mantle wet his bed until he was 16, and suffered horrific abuse because of it.   It was a different era.

There are rumors that Sandra Bullock has incontinence issues.

It's very unlikely that there isn't a celebrity who is an ABDL.   I would guess were represent between .1 and 1% of the general population.  It might be more, because 2.7% are gay and 1.5% are non-binary.   Chances are there is somebody who is well-known in public who also happens to wear diapers by choice- and not by necessity.

Personally, and I know it's controversial, but I think Miley Cirrus is ABDL.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, spark said:

AFAIK, they were both bedwetters as children.  I think Suzanne Somers wet until her late teens, and Landon wet until he was 12.   Mickey Mantle wet his bed until he was 16, and suffered horrific abuse because of it.   It was a different era.

It's very unlikely that there isn't a celebrity who is an ABDL.   I would guess were represent between .1 and 1% of the general population.  It might be more, because 2.7% are gay and 1.5% are non-binary.   Chances are there is somebody who is well-known in public who also happens to wear diapers by choice- and not by necessity.

Maybe Ariana Grande is ABDL?

• Like 1

Yeah I can imagine this list growing and growing over time. It is important for celebrities to admit to having incontinence if they do, it helps so many others seek proper treatment if they have it as well.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/17/2022 at 2:12 AM, spark said:

I would say Miley is a semi closet abdl.  She's probably had adult pampers between her legs in the last year and used them

• Like 2
7 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

Who are these models that the Barstool article is referring to?

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Baby 991 said:

I think whoever wrote this article wasn't aware she suffered from incontinence in high school. It's proof she's okay with diapers because she had to wear them in her teen years.

This isn't incontinence but...

5 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

Katy Perry wore diapers in high school regularly. She has said this in a few interviews. She did overcome her incontinence eventually.

Some teachers will deny a bathroom break and not care have bad you have to go. 

I remember first/second grade some kids were punished by made to stand on a stool.  I remember a few end up doing the potty dance and made the request for the restroom and was told "you can just wet your pants".   

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

I think whoever wrote this article wasn't aware she suffered from incontinence in high school. It's proof she's okay with diapers because she had to wear them in her teen years.

This isn't incontinence but...

I've always loved that video. I don't have a foot fetish, but she has really beautiful feet also. I love it when celebrities go 'full baby'.

7 hours ago, pamper4014 said:

Some teachers will deny a bathroom break and not care have bad you have to go. 

I remember first/second grade some kids were punished by made to stand on a stool.  I remember a few end up doing the potty dance and made the request for the restroom and was told "you can just wet your pants".   

in school we was told the opposite, "go!if bnot it'll cause problems!"- mrs maynards class

• Like 1