LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diapers

The heck with posting pics ! How about trying to learn to use some form of punctuation in that huge run on sentence. I wish people would try to realize how hard this stuff can be to read when it has no periods. What's worse is you can't tell when the sentence even ends because it's the biggest run on sentence in the history of the English language. Sorry about that. I just annoys me. You would never believe that english was my worst subject when in school. It is now my biggest pet peive.

What do you want; good grammer or good taste?

The heck with posting pics ! How about trying to learn to use some form of punctuation in that huge run on sentence. I wish people would try to realize how hard this stuff can be to read when it has no periods. What's worse is you can't tell when the sentence even ends because it's the biggest run on sentence in the history of the English language. Sorry about that. I just annoys me. You would never believe that english was my worst subject when in school. It is now my biggest pet peive.

Hey, he's got some good Nappies, what more can one ask for ? :band:

Whilst my spelling and grammer is not good it also worries me that I set a bad example for others and always end up going back to do countless edits ! :badmood:

Sorry my lazyness and my desylexia kicking in as ussally. Chill out thou you'll live longer.

<_< Me thinks we are getting a bit to critical.

The point here , is that this lad , has found a good nappy , and is quite pleased with that fact.

Lets just be happy for the lad , and encourage him , and NOT dis-courage him. After-all.........,

whoes perfect...............sure as heck , I'm not..................!!! :rolleyes:

What about you.......NOT..... :argue::screwy:

Cut some people some slack :thumbsup:

What do you want; good grammer or good taste?

I understand the point of dislexia, poor spelling, lack of grammar. I try to be understanding of others, but there is a point at which no amount of good humor and understanding works in trying to figure out what someone is saying.

I've IM'd with people who just can't make their messages coherent. I keep asking questions and they continue to send messages which just aren't understandable. I don't feel superior and don't want to criticize them - they may be trying their best - I just flat can't communicate because I can't understand what they are trying to say!

I don't know if posts would be more readable if people tried a little harder or if this is as good as it gets... I just think its a shame that good thoughts and opinions don't come across because people can't (...or won't) express them clearly. No value judgment at all...at least on my part.

I am shocked at how many spelling mistakes there are...from Everyone!!!

Does it matter? Language is a tool and as long as we can communicate ideas, thoughts, feelings here, isn't that the most important thing? It's only a problem as far as I'm concerned if the spelling and grammar hinder communication.

It concerns me much more when people are too nervous to communicate here because some pedant will do their best to humiliate by pointing out 'incorrect' spelling and grammar <_<

We're talking Message Boards here, not Legal Documents!

D :) lly

To whom it may concern,

Grammatical spelling is thrown around a lot of these so called messages boards, oh wait hold on (climbs up on his shiny white horse of glory). In truth it is what defines us a society! This is how we can say "You sir are not a hick! and highly educated due to your ability to properly vocalize the english language". How one communicates defines his roll in society, if it be at the tip top along with me and my horse pearl here, or down in the muck with the other low riff raff. In conclusion speak well, because us the upper echelon of society will usher in a new epoch of communication.

Best regards

p.s if you cant tell its a joke, then wow....thats kinda neat.

• 1 month later...

Ok, notice the forum we're in "Baby talk"...

Whether the grammar was meant to be bad or not doesn't matter. Bashing someone else's grammar like that may fill your free time if you're bored, but it's a great way to get flamed and ruin a perfectly good post and cause people to post posts like these. Here's a good guideline to follow... If you want to correct someone's grammar, then become an English teacher. If you want to read someone's thoughts and respond to those same thoughts, then just do it. Just me too sents.

Does it matter? Language is a tool and as long as we can communicate ideas, thoughts, feelings here, isn't that the most important thing? It's only a problem as far as I'm concerned if the spelling and grammar hinder communication.

It concerns me much more when people are too nervous to communicate here because some pedant will do their best to humiliate by pointing out 'incorrect' spelling and grammar <_<

We're talking Message Boards here, not Legal Documents!

D :) lly

Well I was actually pointing out that the people who had jumped on the first poster had in fact made a lot of spelling mistakes...