LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you determine when it's time for a diaper change?

How do you determine when its time for a diaper change?   

94 members have voted

1. 1. How do you determine when its time for a diaper change?

• I can tell by how it feels, by the seat of my pants.
    • Tactilely; I feel around the outside of the diaper.
    • Once it reaches a certain level of bulk.
    • When I start getting leaks.
    • By the clock; I change or am changed on a schedule.
    • It's not up to me, it's someone else's responsibility.
    • Once #2 comes into the picture.
    • I stay in my diaper as long as possible, it can never get too wet or too messy.

For me, I stay in them until they reach capacity and they are about to leak. If Poop in them, I change them right away because I don't want to develop a diaper rash on my sensitive skin

• Like 4

I am very good at knowing the capacity of my diapers and change just prior to leaking (nothing is perfect, and I have had a few accidents). Changing my early morning messy diaper varies from 2-3 hours depending on the morning and the mess! A "diaper blow-out," however, gets changed right away.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t I have diaper checks every 2 hours at home and before bed and after. 
when I at work I get a phone call from a family member and I have to sand a photo to get it inspected and whoever is there to choose if I can change. 
the rest of the time I get checked by my friends or family I have no say in whether I can change or not 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Cmp said:

I don’t I have diaper checks every 2 hours at home and before bed and after. 
when I at work I get a phone call from a family member and I have to sand a photo to get it inspected and whoever is there to choose if I can change. 
the rest of the time I get checked by my friends or family I have no say in whether I can change or not 

I'm the same way too. I get diaper checked every 2 to 4 hours. Even at work, I get diaper checked by my mom and whenever I get diaper changed, I have no say in that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
On 3/8/2023 at 2:04 PM, Little_Mouse said:

By how it feels. I can usually tell when it is filled close to its maximum or when it starts to feel uncomfortable.
Then it's time to change.

Same here after 10 years in nappies you just know how far to push the limits of your chosen nappy.

• Like 2

I can tell you right now it is time for a change, I am wet and messy, but since I enjoy all the sensations of my wet and messy diaper, i won't change for several hours.

• 11 months later...

I didn't vote because too many answers fit for me.  Sometimes a big pinch in the front of the diaper is how I tell its time to change it BEFORE it leaks or the excess bulk of it says its time to part ways.

Other times, it starts to leak and I have to address the situation before I ruin the furniture.

Sometimes It because my husband is due home and I don't want him to catch me in a diaper (he doesn't play nice with others)

And there are times when a #2 is knocking at the door and it is just easier to remove the wet diaper than try to clean up a messy one. (Not a real fan of soiled diapers)