LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not sure

DailyDi

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Not sure if someone spilled paint, or went back in time.

hows-everything-going-back-there.jpg

30 years from now, you'll probably see a DeLorean appear out of nowhere. 

5 hours ago, feralfreak said:

if someone is time traveling, find out who, and if they will give me a lift, early to mid 80s preferrably, or summer of 77, im good either way.

Just remember not to bring your phone as those aren't supposed to exist yet in that time. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, feralfreak said:

if someone is time traveling, find out who, and if they will give me a lift, early to mid 80s preferrably, or summer of 77, im good either way.

Hey!  if there is room, bring us all back some Vintage 6 tape Attends from the late 1980's!  Load that DeLorean up to the Mega Max!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

30 years from now, you'll probably see a DeLorean appear out of nowhere. 

Just remember not to bring your phone as those aren't supposed to exist yet in that time. 

actually ima need to bring some of my tech, i got deals to make but not with big tech companies(with agencies like fbi, local cops, big me would make my old geezer DESPISE little me, just for being born!), have to make arrangements to seal away the tech after its used for what i need, i bet the feds would like the names of the golden state killer, the nightstalker, and unabomber back then(in the 80s, the 70s would,,,, make a trip to the 80s,,,,,, unneccessary)

8 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Hey!  if there is room, bring us all back some Vintage 6 tape Attends from the late 1980's!  Load that DeLorean up to the Mega Max!

if there is a return trip ima work the lottery and buy tons of them, wait till about now(if i can keep my ass outa them) and then sell'em at a premium!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, feralfreak said:

if there is a return trip ima work the lottery and buy tons of them, wait till about now(if i can keep my ass outa them) and then sell'em at a premium!

If you win the lottery, why sell them??? You already have buckets of $$$$$$$

16 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Not sure if someone spilled paint, or went back in time.

hows-everything-going-back-there.jpg

Or......someonehad one heck of a diaper leak!!

23 minutes ago, square_duck said:

If you win the lottery, why sell them??? You already have buckets of $$$$$$$

Or......someonehad one heck of a diaper leak!!

well i think id have to be careful, the big prizes draws attention, makes unintended changes in the timeline(i have some changes i want to do, at least one scenario that involves my father not being around anymore, ever again), so i think get the 3 figure lower amounts, buy up tons of diapers, and either transport them to the future or find a safe place to stash them, and when im back to my time, digg'em up and cash in!

• Like 1

But if you get rid of your dad, then.......you wont be around either! If you off him before you were born....after you were born...might make something different. Have to mind the timeline. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, square_duck said:

But if you get rid of your dad, then.......you wont be around either! If you off him before you were born....after you were born...might make something different. Have to mind the timeline. 

am i THAT easy to read? i go back a year i came along, i dont come along, works for me, but if i have to let that asshole live, i bet he would be a bit upset at a visit from the cops, and from inmates where he would go, id give mom(younger mom) a winning lottery ticket and instructions on what to do(go to med school instead of nursing school, collect the money but asside from paying the taxes barely use it until, hmmmm, some recent time(recent as in now, not then), i think the timeline would be alright. i know we would be, and my sleep would get much better because id make sure little me got diapers, no more waking up freezing!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Why not go back to just after you were born, fix it so your mom divorces your dad and then marries a very rich and nice billionaire who adopts you?

i like the way you think. but not that many billionaires, or millionaires, and mom wasnt a nurse at the time(she didnt get that degree till i was maybe 10), and she wanted to be a doctor, the old geezer wouldnt allow her that, i think it was because he knew if she went to med school she might learn some of the shit he was doing was illegal, didnt count on her learning that same stuff in nursing school, one thought i had was going back with at least a couple of my guns, and just take him out of the picture, BUT, i would still have a murder on my record in heaven, and i dont want that, even it if is him, my other thought is to go back and under an identity give 2 serial killers to the fbi free of charge, then have them find me, where they might decide i need to come in and talk to them, where i would then offer the unabomber for a million to be given to my mom, BUT they have to get the old geezer out of the picture, tell them EVERYTHING, tell them they need to have someone trained in micro expressions to help get to the truth, and they have to arrange and allow me to talk to both mom and the old geezer(i do not call him that 3 letter word that others would, he dont deserve it), i would take great pleasure in telling him just what we all thought of him, and how we were all better without him, and that if we had stayed i might have ended up playing with that revolver he hid in my dresser drawer, wont elaborate but ill add that when i saw it all i did was pick it up, and then put it back down and never touched it again.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Don't forget all the other diapers too and while you're at it, say hi to Tommy and mention that he's still rather famous for founding DPF after all these years.