LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New abdl gear advice.

So me and my girlfriend want to try out new things so I thought a good place to go next would be collecting different abdl attire and object and I was hoping I could tell you what I have already and ask for suggestions on what I could add to my collection. 

i have 

1 footie pjs

2 onesies 

1 plastic pants

1 satin plastic panties

3 adult sized bottles 

4 adult pacifiers 

2 bibs

1 Petticoat

2 changing mats

1 enema kit 

things I am thinking of getting

locking plastic pants

mittens

booties (that keep you from walking) 

bonnet

onesie with skirt

I hope this is the place to post this. Please I could use advice on this. Anything you can suggest.  

For the panties and bibs try LL Medico and Mountain View (plastic-pants.com). I do not know if Rearz still sells them. There is also Protex and Fetware. Babykins sells rubber panties that are good, Protex also sellls rubber panties. You can find links to them in the shopping section of RUBBER PANTIES'R'US

2 hours ago, Luvschild said:

So me and my girlfriend want to try out new things so I thought a good place to go next would be collecting different abdl attire and object and I was hoping I could tell you what I have already and ask for suggestions on what I could add to my collection. 

i have 

1 footie pjs

2 onesies 

1 plastic pants

1 satin plastic panties

3 adult sized bottles 

4 adult pacifiers 

2 bibs

1 Petticoat

2 changing mats

1 enema kit 

things I am thinking of getting

locking plastic pants

mittens

booties (that keep you from walking) 

bonnet

onesie with skirt

I hope this is the place to post this. Please I could use advice on this. Anything you can suggest.  

One of the most important item is a diaper or pull up.

• Thanks 1

bib overalls, coversalls for play, play suites, romper, onepiece rain suit, snow suit etc.

baby/toddler toys for:
indoor use by a +3 year old, beach and bath time toys, stuffies, coloring books, children's books w. pictures and w/o text, that your girlfriend can read with you, toddler games your girlfriend can play with you etc.

Just use your imagination.☺️

It is not all about equipment, but more about your mindset, dymanics and activities between you and your girlfriend. ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 10:21 PM, spark said:

I bought bedrails from Amazon.  They attach to my bed, and I have my own crib.  it is easy to disassemble, so it's convertable.

SINGYOO Bed Rails for Toddlers- New Upgraded Extra Long Bed Guardrail Full Size Baby Bedrail for Children Fit for Twin Queen & King Size Bed Mattress

Oooooo.... I might have to get some of these so I can pile all of my plushies on the bed at the same time!

Definitely toys, legos, stuffies, coloring books (they even make x-rated ones if your into that), children's board games such as candyland or shutes and ladders.

Also if you want more kinky toys don't forget blindfolds and yarn. ( I recommend yarn over rope because its both softer and easier to get out of if a unexpected problem pops up)