LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How often does this happen to you?

3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

You’ve just changed your diaper and you’ve barely had enough time to fasten it around your waist when suddenly…you have to pee (again)? I swear that about every third diaper change this happens to me. 

It's called Murphy's law. If it can happen, it will.

Oh, this happens all the time for me.  I don't spend long in a fresh clean nappy, unfortunately.  Dunno where it all comes from, as I sometimes sit on the toilet to make sure everything is out before changing.  

Could be worse, it could be a messy poop.....?

I'm not IC, so I usually can wait, but when I get a "signal" I need to go, I usually think it will be just a small amount....when in fact it is a H*U*G*E flood ?. I guess as I get...' Older'..(erf) the nerve impulses wear out, and aren't as strong. It used to be that if I needed to go...ok, I can wait, but then as time passes and things got fuller, the "signal" would get stronger....saying "you need to go NOW!!!" . I don't get that build up anymore it seems. Just, "need to go....don't know when or where...but it would be nice if you did....sometime".... Resulting in the fore mentioned unexpected flood....*sigh*

Almost sounds like the development of urge incontinence, but could also be habituated conditioning of your bladder. I wet at the first signal, so most of my wettings are moderate, but sometimes I am surprised at how much I wet at the first signal from my bladder to the brain via the Vagus nerve.

12 hours ago, ozziebee said:

Oh, this happens all the time for me.  I don't spend long in a fresh clean nappy, unfortunately.  Dunno where it all comes from, as I sometimes sit on the toilet to make sure everything is out before changing.  

Hey  is it OK to message you  

This happens to me; most nights, I take remove the diaper I had on, take a shower, put a new diaper on, and then I shave an brush my teeth. A lot of the time, when I'm brushing my teeth, I'll pee a bit, even though in most cases, I've very recently done so, and don't really "need" to, in terms of the volume involved, which is generally small. But the urgency is out of proportion to the timeline since I last went. I suspect this is the result of habit. It's the primary reason why I do things in this specific order - if I try to brush my teeth without a diaper on, I'll have to concentrate on holding it, and it gets uncomfortable. 

I would have to say roughly 2 out of 20 diaper changes , urine isn’t a big deal, my aide just keeps going , messing is complexly different , that requires an immediate stop clean and rechange of the entire diaper , I don’t sweat the details nor does my aide ,because if I could control it , I would and therefor my aide would be changing someone somewhere else . In the grand scheme of things changing my diaper 10 X’s instead of 9 X’s a day isn’t a big difference , there’s tougher ways to make $800 a week .obviously the diaper isn’t complaining how fast or slow it does it’s job .